Novel [BL/Danmei/18+Only] The Story of Chu Meng Yi [Ch9 is up!]

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Lunnear, Jul 7, 2017.

?

Do you guys and girls want there to be Smuts in novel?

1. Hell, Yes, Please!!!

2. Err, No Thanks.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kittsune-sama~! Domo Arigatou~

2. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth be told, there's no way that I would be able to write that many different kinds of world. So, I would probably skip a lot of worlds. Maybe I would write about 10-20s worlds and skipped the rest.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to forget about you. I don't know that you read Yaoi/Danmei/BL, so my apology.

kiara8 likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Some of your "his" should be turn into "he's".
    "He did just read my thought?" should be "Did he just read my thought?" and
    "Or making his own component for his computer device.... from the stretch." do you mean making them from "scratch"?

Lunnear likes this.
  4. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    thanks!!! Writing this in the middle of the night at 2 am wasn't the best choice so I didn't even notice that I have those words misplaced. I probably will do it again too. So, thanks

Aster Anemone and kiara8 like this.
  5. snowmilk

snowmilk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    g-good luck! i'm looking forward to this! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Lunnear and kiara8 like this.
  6. StudentAloe

StudentAloe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah yah!! It's interesting idea that I want to read it MOAR!!

Tintl and kiara8 like this.
  7. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's notes: I edits all the errors in this chapters as of today and updates it April 9, 2018

Book One Chapter 2: The Master of Hall of Infinity

Chu Meng Yi spends more than 10 days total, going over all the doors and inspecting them.

As an author, his imagination was simply over-amused. Since he was simply a simple human, he can't see what was inside the door but he could still somewhat senses it using his intuition as an author.

He was so excited by his imagination that he didn't care how long he's taking his time.

For example, the first door was a universe of fantasy. Like western-like fantasy with influences of Eastern cultures. Chu Meng Yi can't see what's inside the world but he could hear roars of the beast that might as well be from dragons. All kinds roars and groans were heard inside.

Chu Meng Yi can't see them but he somewhat senses them. He knew that there were dragons in that world. He somewhat instinctively knew it.

He was very interested in seeing a real dragon for the first time but he knew that with his strength, being close to any beast in that would be enough to kill him so he didn't do any reckless action like throwing himself inside the world.

Instead, he would take his time listening to the kind of roars it was inside and images what kind of beast or animal it was. He did this from the first door all the way until he hit a door that so silenced that he couldn't hear anything from it.

Hm? The 41,351th door, right? Yeah. It is.

‘What is going on inside it?’ Chu Meng Yi was very curious. He sits on the floor in front of the door and crossed his legs as he tilts his head to the side while crossing his arms.

The shine within his eyes glints with a glow that would have scared anyone else shitless if they didn't know him.

After all, his expression looks so serious and solemn that it feels like the world was coming to an end. Chu Meng Yi's expression and glinted inside his eyes caused a lot of people to be frightened before. And he knew it, too. So, he stopped being serious before...

"What is inside this world? The silent is far too abnormal." Chu Meng Yi starts to think through situations where the world would be silence and he turned even more solemn.

War? No. If there's a war going on, the sounds of fighting and crashing would be heard. But there was none in this world, this planet.

The only situation where no sounds at all were created inside the world was when there is no life inside it. No wind, no water, no earth, and no... anything.

When a world was created in the universe, for example, Earth. There will always be some kind of sounds from the Earth's outer silicate solid crust that would always be moving, even if it is very slow over time. And yet, this would be a total silent.

There are only a couple situations that Chu Meng Yi could think of that would generate this kind of situation.

A Death World.

One that's inner core is dead.

Unless the composed of the inner core of a planet truly died and stop spinning in the galaxy or universe, there would be no such thing as a soundless planet.

A planet that does not spin in the galaxy or universe is an abnormal planet.

It is a dying planet. No. It died already.

Chu Meng Yi's eyes glint as he looks at the door to that world. He closed his eyes as he sighs out loud.

"What are you doing?" A gentle yet firm and majesty voice caused Chu Meng Yi to fall back into the floor and hit his head on it.

"Hieee?!" Chu Meng Yi screamed, surprised that someone's here, and from the pain that it caused him when his head hit the floor. The floors are all made out of stone marble that Chu Meng Yi can't even identify, it is extremely hard!

"What?" He confusingly opened his eyes as his hand went to feel his head, making sure that it isn't bleeding. Chu Meng Yi forgot for a second that he’s death.

A very handsome and beautiful face come into Chu Meng Yi's vision.

There was no other explanation.

This man in front of Chu Meng Yi was what the words handsome and beautiful are created to describes.

Not in a feminine way but rather, in a way that is manly handsome and beautiful. Lean and clean, pure and elegant, majesty and dignified, smooth and bright.

His eyes were calm like the deep of an ocean, his nose isn't high like the American's nose bridge but it doesn't look like surgeons one either.

The natural pitch black eyebrows was naturally a little curved at the end, it wasn't thin like a woman or thick like a man, just perfectly in the middle. His lips weren't full but it wasn't thin either, it wasn't shaped like a heart but it doesn't form a small lip either. In another word, everything about this man was so perfect that he can't possibly be human.

He looks even better than that Korean actor Lee Min Ho. Actually, comparing the two of them isn't even fair in the beginning since Lee MinHo would be left behind for thousands of miles.

Wait.

Human.

'I'm dead already. Of course, this man isn't human,'

Chu Meng Yi blinks his eyes a couple of time before setting up.

"What am I doing? Thinking about how this world enters its dead state," Chu Meng Yi was pretty calm as he answered the unanswered question.

The other man, who's wearing a mix of Han-style Chinese robe and Tang style Chinese robe, a somewhat scholar robe, stare at the human soul in front of him, silently.

A couple of minutes just went by without one of the two-man talking. The other men were inspecting and examining Chu Meng Yi like he's a subject under a microscope, while Chu Meng Yi was also inspecting and using his imagination to take a guess at who this man was.

He didn't know why but Chu Meng Yi knew right away that this man is the owner of this hall of infinite numbers of doors. He just doesn't know who he was and why he was here, talking to a nobody like Chu Meng Yi.

Both men just look at each other, examining each other.

Suddenly, Chu Meng Yi starts to feel his feet get cold. He looks down and was surprised to see that his feet are turning invisible.

"Oh... That's right. I'm dead, already... Oh well," Chu Meng Yi uncaringly announce as he tilts his head to one side and shrugged.

The man look at Chu Meng Yi's uncaring attitude toward his own life with a surprise. He could read the emotion inside both Chu Meng Yi's heart and mind so he knew that Chu Meng Yi truly didn't care if he dies again since he had already died.

To Chu Meng Yi, it makes no difference to him if he's a ghost or a living being. He had already satisfied his life wish, help his brothers and sister with financial supports, satisfied his curiosity towards these doors, and find out the reasons why this particular door was so silent. He even gets to meet the owner of the Hall!

Even though they didn't even introduce each other, for some reason, Chu Meng Yi didn't really mind. It's like a connection had already been made between Chu Meng Yi and this man with him being a spirit here. Chu Meng Yi didn't know why but he is quite interesting in this man; full of curiosity. Asides from that, he didn't really care about anything else. Not the man's look, not his attitude, or his own life.

He is dead already.

He would like to move on, please.

"Your mental strength is very high," The soft voice of the man caused Chu Meng Yi to look up from his feet with a surprise.

"Mental strength? Yes, probably because I was an author so..." Chu Meng Yi surprising trial off. What is this man saying? Why is there something like hope within this man’s gaze?

"Your spirit won't vanish. Since your mental strength is strong enough to count all the way to this door and even spend nearly two hundred years studying the other doors, your memories won't be erased even if you die again," The man softly said with a glint in his eyes.

"... Huh?" Chu Meng Yi stupidly asked, with a bewildered face. For some reason, Chu Meng Yi didn't like the looks that the man was giving him like he's a 'small fresh meat' to eat.

The looks in the man’s eyes were cold and yet, strangely enough, Chu Meng Yi had thought that he saw something like hope and weariness in it. And, something else.

The man didn't say anything else but his calmly solemn face suddenly reveal a small smiling face. It was so small that it barely change his expression at all.

"!" Chu Meng Yi jumps back in shock. For some reason, he feels like he’s being prey by a black-belly prince!

"Wh-?" Before Chu Meng Yi could even ask what the man meant, his lips were sealed tight. He could feel the warmth of the other man's lips, making his eyes widen in disbelief. Chu Meng Yi didn't move away nor does he responds back. He was too shocked to do anything for a couple of seconds.

His and the other man's eyes connected.

There was only surprised and interest in Chu Meng Yi's eyes, no disgust or shock or rejection. There was no embarrassment or shy either. His heart wasn’t beating fast in surprise or was his mind turning ugly like others.

The other's man's eyes glinted with an even more sharper glimmer as he breathes his breath into Chu Meng Yi's mouth, causing Chu Meng Yi to nearly choked if not for his quick reaction.

The breath surprised him so much that Chu Meng Yi accidentally hit his tongue with the man’s tongue. Causing the other man’s to gasped in surprised with his eyes slightly wide open.

What? This isn't the first time that man had kissed Chu Meng Yi.

Chu Meng Yi might have never been in love with someone before but that doesn't say about the other party. There's a lot of men and women who fell for Chu Meng Yi.

Some even tried to rape him, only to land in the hospital with broken bones and their family jewelry cracked. Never being able to use it again for the rest of their lives.

There had been more than 10 male, his schoolmates from high school and college, who had kissed him as a confession. Even his best friend had tried to kiss him before!

Of course, Chu Meng Yi had punched them in their guts and tell them that no, he has no feeling for them other than being a friend.

And now, there's someone here who he had just meet for what? Not even ten minutes? And he had already kissed him. Their tongue even touches!

If you ask Chu Meng Yi if he's surprised, then yes. If his disgust? Then, no. If he feels anything like his heart beating out of his chest, then hell no. The other man was the one that was surprised at Chu Meng Yi’s reaction, not him.

The man, seeing that Chu Meng Yi, was totally indifferent to his kissed, narrowed his eyes and let go of Chu Meng Yi's lips.

Chu Meng Yi blinks at the older man. The man licked his lips as his eyes glittered with something. What? Chu Meng Yi didn’t know, but he sure does know that this man was affected by the touches of their tongue more than normal. After all, he was the one that kissed him! Not the other way around!

"It had been a while since I last kissed someone. Actually, it had been a while since I last kissed you, Yi'er." The older man said with his eyes soften and a small, barely there, smile on his face.

'Yi'er? Why does that feel so familiar? And why does this man look strangely relief and happy?'

"I knew it. You're still the same as always regardless if tens of billions of years had already passed by." The older man said with a somewhat sad look in his eyes as he tonelessly pulls Chu Meng Yi into his arms. Shocking him for the third time in that day alone.

"Oi, have you mistaken me for someone else's reincarnation or something?" Chu Meng Yi asked, completely serious as he tries to pushes the other man away, totally unsuccessful at that. This man's chest feel like steel!

"No, I didn't mistake you. Your memories had been erased by the River of Time so it doesn't matter if you remember me or not. I had been waiting here for you to come back for more than tens billions of years already. Yi'er, welcome back to Infinity Dynasty Hall." The older man hugs Chu Meng Yi even tighter, as he said that softly.

There's a happiness inside his voice that makes Chu Meng Yi feel very uncomfortable.

"Let go, my name is Chu Meng Yi, not Yi'er!" He tried to push the chest away. Again, he didn't succeed.

"Of course, your name still hasn't changed either. In the infinite universe, there can only be one man under the name of Chu Meng Yi. Regardless of the amount of time passed by, this name belongs to you and only you," The confident from the voice cause Chu Meng Yi to freeze as his imagination run wide.

A couple minutes passed by and yet the other man didn't let him go either.

Finally, he can't stand it anymore.

"Who are you?" Chu Meng Yi asked, completely curious and give up trying to resist.

The man in the Chinese robe smile, a small and barely there smile that told Chu Meng Yi of how often this man smiles "Li You Ran. The Plum Tree pledge to Protect the Beginning of Time for Dreams and Hope to Remember."

Chu Meng Yi's mind froze for a split second. The Plum Tree pledge to Protect the Beginning of Time for Dreams and Hope to Remember?

Li from the Plum tree, You from protections, and Ran from beginning of a time?

Dreams are the Chu, Hope to Dream Meng, for a lifetime to remember Yi?

"... Sorry, but my name isn't writing with those characters. The Chu from my family name is from the mulberry field, and Meng is from sprout, and Yi is for change and easy. The Mulberry field will Sprout for a Change." Chu Meng Yi explains the characters behind his name. It is true that the character of Chu can also be read Zhu, as in paper, but the composition of the character the Chu in his last name came from [mu] as in tree; wood; lumber; wooden and [ri/mi] as in sun; day;day time from the [tu] of soil, earth.

In another word, it is completely different from the Chu for from Beginning, compositing of beginning, initial, primary, for knife[dao] and clothing[yi], respectively.

It was written in a totally different way!

Li You Ran's eyes widen as he loosens the hold of Chu Meng Yi.

"Is that all it means now?" Li You Ran asked, still fully believing in his insight and perception. He knew Chu Meng Yi by his soul, not the way how his name is characterized.

"... What do you want me to say? I don't really know you..." It wasn't like his interesting in Li Youran in that way, nor does he have any particular memories associated with the man.

"..."

"... Can you let go now?" Chu Meng Yi feels tired for some reason. Dealing with this man makes him very tired for some reason.

"..." The older man, who really looks like he’s in his early 30s, let go of Chu Meng Yi very reluctantly. Their eyes meet again.

The searching for something in the other man's eyes causes Chu Meng Yi to lift his eyebrows in question.

"Your memory really isn't there anymore..." The sadness inside the voice cause Chu Meng Yi to feel sorry for this man. To live for billions of years, waiting for just one person, that really is a torture. And to think that the person himself won't even recall or remember anything about him.

That has to be very painful. How was he sane, Chu Meng Yi didn't want to know. Loneliness is a trait deep inside the mind, if his mind was strong enough, then insanity won't be able to get inside. If your mind was weak, then you would have turned insane long ago. And, clearly, this man’s mind was abnormally strong.

Chu Meng Yi was not alone in his life, but that doesn't mean he won't enjoy being alone for once a while.

Humans being isn’t born to be solitude creatures. We need interactions with other to survives. No matter how little that interaction was, we need it. Still, Chu Meng Yi doesn’t hate solitude and loneliness. No, in fact, he might actually like it.

As long as he had things to do, like writing, he can be by himself for a long time without talking at all. This man must be similar. Or at least, a little bit.

"..." Chu Meng Yi didn't know what to say to him. He does not know the loneliness of waiting for someone for billions of years, nor does he have the memories of someone that could make he waits for billions of years. He feels cold just thinking about spending that long of a time by himself.

Hm? Now that he mentions it, this man is pretty damn strong, right?

At least, strong enough to live for billions of years. Is he stronger than the Jade Emperor in Xianxia fiction? As a writer, the resources that he had at his fingertip and the reading materials over it are countless. Xianxia themes are just one of the genres that Chu Meng Yi had inside his mind.

He's a pretty damn open-minded person.

Reading the Spirit's mind, Li Youran had to blink his eyes in confusion. A Jade Emperor? Yi’er meant the Celestial Emperor, right?

"The Emperor of Heaven? A mere Heaven Emperor? Yi'er, are you underestimating me too much?" Li Youran wasn't really happy as he read Chu Meng Yi's mind.

"..." Huh? Underestimates you? I don’t even know you to estimates you! How would I underestimates you?! And aren’t the Emperor of the Celestial World the Strongest at the annex of the worlds?!

You know what? I don't really care anymore. Chu Meng Yi uncaringly decided. Totally not caring that the other man could somehow read his mind.

'What is this? Why is this guy have this loneliness solemnly aura around him? It is because I might have unintentionally viewed him with my maternal instincts like how I view my little brothers?'

Chu Meng Yi would have kicked this man by now if he was like every other time when men tried to embrace him or confess to him. However, maybe it is because of the similarity between Li Youran and his younger brothers, who had their own poker-face yet was so lonely, that he unconsciously treated the man better than intended.

"..." Am I really like your brother? Li Youran thought to himself but he didn't say it out loud.

"Hm?" Ah, Chu Meng Yi looks at his feet and finally notice that it isn't transparent anymore.

"Weird? How come I am still here? I thought for sure that I would have moved on by now... what did you do to me when you kissed me?" Chu Meng Yi knew right away that it had something to do with Li Youran. He must have done something to prevent Chu Meng Yi from vanishing or moving on into the afterlife.

"I use my breath to strengthen your soul force. You shouldn't be able to exist in this space and time hall for any longer than one hour. However, since your mental strength and soul force was stronger than expected, you had stayed for almost 200 years already," Li Youran explains Chu Meng Yi. What he didn't tell the small soul was that his breath did more than just strengthen the time of Chu Meng Yi had in this realm.

After all, Infinity Dynasty Hall was truly infinite in both space, time, and senses.

Li Youran's awareness of this space and time hall was higher than normal soul, not to mention, as the Master of this hall, he had complete control over how the time flows in here.

He could tell that Chu Meng Yi had been in here for almost two hundred years already. That speaks of how strong Chu Meng Yi's mental strength and soul force was in term of purity and comprehensive strength. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for him to stay and counts that many doors away from the first door.

"Oh... Thanks?" Chu Meng Yi didn't know if he should be thankful for the extra time or be confused that he isn't moving on. And wait for a second! Nearly two hundred years?!

"Yes, you had been here for nearly two hundred years already. The times in here flows slower than outside. Your sense of time and awareness aren't high enough to sense it. It had been one hundred and ninety-nine years already since you are here." Li Youran didn't tell Chu Meng Yi that he had been watching the man's every action from the past one hundred and ninety-nine years with an ache that causes his soul to nearly torn apart.

When Xiao Qi, his soul beast, had informed him that a human soul, a mortal soul, had counted the doors up past the limit, Li Youran was very surprised and hopeful. After all, he had been waiting for Chu Meng Yi for more than a billion years already. He can't wait to have Yi'er in his arms again.

To his disappointment, the mortal soul, the human mortal soul, looks and feel nothing alike to the one that he remembers. The Chu Meng Yi that he knew wasn't so curious nor was he so naive as to listen to the World's Sound, while sitting crossing his legs and looking so carefree. The Chu Meng Yi that he knew was someone who would overwhelm his very senses just by being near him. He was someone who's indifferent toward everything and anything, regardless of who or what it was. There are little things that could interest the man from his memory.

The Chu Meng Yi from his memory was a heavenly-ignited genius, in a way that causes even heaven itself to love him. Someone who could flip the heaven over with a flick of his finger. Someone who could flip the Nine Heaven with nothing but his will. Someone who could destroy the very Heaven itself, if he so desires. But no, Chu Meng Yi wasn’t even interested in Heaven. Causing said Heaven to do things that would cause even the so-called Celestial Emperor himself to be jealous.

The Chu Meng Yi from his memory was the one that loved him the most, for being who he is. Even if Li Youran had killed billions of human, mortal or not, Chu Meng Yi wouldn't bat an eye.

And yet, after watching this mortal human soul studying, yes- he was studying the doors, his soul-print started to slowly gain that familiar senses of depths that cause Li Youran's tears to form.

Chu Meng Yi really was Chu Meng Yi. After more than a billion years had passed by already and this man's still so indifferences toward anything that he didn't care about. He didn't even notice that Li Youran had been watching him for so many years while he was having fun studying the Gates.

"..." Chu Meng Yi was very curious about the different time flows in here but he didn't voice that out. He is just a soul, a spirit, now. He does not have any uses for knowing the time flows inside this... Infinity Dynasty Hall. He would rather go back to assume studying the doors.

Knowing exactly what was on Chu Meng Yi's mind, Li Youran had to stop himself from caging the man into his arms and not letting go. The last time that he did that, Yi'er got mad at him and vanished for a long period of time.

After all, Yi'er take his freedom very seriously. Even when he’s totally indifferences toward everything else.

And Li Youran knew that he himself was one hell of a possessive man. He was more than willing to kill billions if they got in his way of being with Yi'er.

He did kill trillions, no more than that, of beings from trying to separate him and Yi'er a couple of billion years ago.

A couple doors to that world were destroyed. Ultimately obliterated. There is nothing left of it aside from particles and energy. Li Youran had absorbs 90% of all those energy while the rest go out into the galaxy and universe.

It was just a couple of world, there wasn't much to lose for Li Youran.

He was the master of Infinity Dynasty Hall, where Gates connects to billions, trillions, infinite, worlds are open to him with a flick of his finger or thoughts. Losing a couple worlds doesn't do shit to him.

Still, after that time, Yi'er got mad at him and start avoiding him. Of course, with Yi'er strength back then, Li Youran had no chances of finding him even if he searches with all of his might. After all, Yi'er was far stronger than him by league away.

By the time that he found him again, thousands of years had already passed by. He had nearly went insane from missing him too much.

Li Youran found out that Yi'er had used half of his soul to sends the people who had died because of Li Youran destroying those world into a better place. Since then, Yi'er got weaker and weaker until his soul is just like a mortal soul. A very pure and strong mortal soul but a mortal soul nonetheless.

Li Youran blames himself for not being patient enough.

He blames himself for being too possessive of Yi'er.

He blames himself for causing the one that he loves the most to left him.

He still blames himself for not have the guts to search for the remains of Yi'er's soul fragments, after meeting a couple of the fragments.

And now, it seems like all other soul fragments of Yi'er had vanished and only the soul in front of him was left.

For Yi'er's soul to come back to Infinity Dynasty Hall, it means that Yi'er had forgotten and forgiven him. Even though he doesn't have any idea or memory of it, Yi'er had somehow forgiven Li Youran for what he did. Now, all that's left was convincing Chu Meng Yi that he and Yi'er are the same person.

No, they're not just the same person, they're the very same essence of the person who Li Youran had loved and loves for billions of millions of years.

Li Youran had waited and waited for Chu Meng Yi to come back to his place for so long that more than a couple of his soul beast had grown old and died already, leaving him alone in this large and infinity hall.

"Yi'er, you currently are still a soul fragments in this hall. My breath can only strengthen you for a period of time, what do you want to do now?" Li Youran asked as he hid his wants. He really wanted to bind the man's soul to him and cage him here for forever with him, but, knowing that Yi'er had never like being caged or restricted in any way, Li Youran had to stop his insane idea.

Before Chu Meng Yi could say anything back, a huge shadow drop off the ceiling and turned into a small animal. The animal looks like a cat but his tails were of different colors and its eyes had a piercing red glows in them. The small animal looks at Chu Meng Yi, who was standing so close to his master that it makes them look far too much like a pair of lovers. The small cat-like creature stop in his track.

"Oh... What are you?" Chu Meng Yi completely ignored Li Youran and turned to face the small cat-like creature that caused his curiosity to perk up.

Li Youran's beautiful face twitched for a split second. Yi'er would rather be interesting in his beast partner rather than him?

To be jealous at this stage of time was too late for Li Youran. Still, he was so utterly jealous of his soulbeast partner for gathering Yi'er attention from just being there.

He knows that this Yi'er was just from a normal world, where cultivation in martial arts or toward immortality wasn't possible, where beast strong enough to move the wind and caste the tide to rise and fall was impossible to find, where technology was so low that virtual reality wasn't a normal thing for them. Yes, he knows that this Chu Meng Yi' isn't the same as his Yi'er anymore! Yet!

He can't stop the jealousy inside his heart!

Li Youran glared at his soul beast partner. A Primal Starbeast of God Graded with an innate growth of Divine, meaning that it would grow very fast and had high potential to get to godhood.

"Little Floris, say hello to Yi'er," Li Youran didn't want to introduce them at all but seeing that he could use the star beast to get closer to Chu Meng Yi, he did it anyway.

"Little Floris greets Young Master Yi," A clear crystal voice entered Chu Meng Yi's mind. It sounds like a female but also a male's voice. Around 5-10 years old, and is very active.

"!" Telepathically?!

"No, Yi'er, this isn't telepathic. It is called Soul-Speech. Any Starbeast is able to use this to connect to human beings or any sentient being." Li Youran explained with a softer voice.

Chu Meng Yi twitched in excitement. New knowledge and information were the muses for writers. So, learning anything new was one of the things that caused his friends to call him weird because he was too excited about it. Even though his face barely changes due to his indifference expression, his eyes are like an open book.

Li Youran smiles softly at the looks of excitement in Chu Meng Yi's face. It has been a long time since Li Youran had even seen the excited looks in his eyes, much less his indifferent faces. The looks are very adorable.

So, he didn't interrupt the two of them when Chu Meng Yi start interrogating the star beast.

Actually, it looks like his little star beast, Little Floris, was actually suffering under all the questions that left Yi'er mouth.

A couple question was fine with Li Youran but when that couples of questions turn into couple hundreds of question, even he starts to get a little bit more jealous of Little Floris.

"Ah... my feet are vanishing again..." Chu Meng Yi softly murmured after tiring out the little cat-like creature. Leaving the creature to slumped over with his eyes dazed.

"!" Li Youran, who was dreamingly looking at Chu Meng Yi's excitement face, come back to his senses at that sentence.

Li Youran pulled Chu Meng Yi into his arms as his lips parted Chu Meng Yi’s lip and his breath into it. For a couple seconds, Li Youran just let his lips feel Chu Meng Yi’s lips, the softness, and the shape, trying to mold it to his shape. Li Youran had to let go of the soul again, very reluctantly.

"Hm? What is happening?" Chu Meng Yi started to feel his very own self, turning lighter and lighter even though Li Youran had just kissed him again and breathe more than ten breathe into his body/soul.

The looks on Li Youran's face was filled with a kind of hopelessness and desperation that Chu Meng Yi had never thought was possible.

It was like his whole world is coming to an end, again.

"... Sorry, Li Youran..." Chu Meng Yi said as he tries to stop the beating that his heart goes through by seeing Li Youran's utterly heartbreaking face.

For some reason, Chu Meng Yi feels like he had seen this heartbreaking face somewhere before. The face that says his whole world was breaking slowly and he can't even do anything about it.

Before Li Youran could do anything, he senses one of the door, the very first door that Chu Meng Yi counted when he just got there, open without his permission.

His eyes widen.

What? Did his emotions cause the door to open? This is the first time that this happens... ever.

Don't tell me that it's because of Yi'er soul? If that’s the case, then there was nothing that he can do! Yi’er was the one that created this Hall of Infinity after all!

His eyes widen as he feels Yi'er soul being drawn toward the Gate.

"Yi'er!" Li Youran make a grab toward Chu Meng Yi, only to see his hand passed by the spirit. Li Youran's eyes widen so wide with both confusion and anger.

The last thing that Chu Meng Yi saw before his vision blacked out was the confusion and anger inside Li Youran's eyes.

___________ To be Continue _____________

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  8. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    So excited!!! :D

9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice long chapters! The story is very interesting, and as a fan of FOD, I was also looking at the fast/multiple transmigration genre. Looking forward to more, hehe~

Some grammar things that might be of help:
    You sometimes mix he's and his. A quick way to check which one is the appropriate one: he's = he is. (Examples: He's worried, He's in a hurry, He's the best MC ever.)
    his indicates possession. It would most likely be followed by a noun or a noun phrase. (Examples: His cat speaks, He took his blue bag)

Modal verbs like could, may, will, might are followed by the basic form of the verb. Examples: He could see (Wrong: He could sees/saw) He might eat (Wrong: He might eats/ate).

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Across, Lunnear and kiara8 like this.
  10. ghost_kun

ghost_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already super invested in this. I love FOD, so this is amazing~! ;DD

Across and Tintl like this.
  11. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh goodie~ spread the Danmei around this area needs more of them :blobmelt:

Tintl and Lunnear like this.
  12. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Looking forward to reading this!

13. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems really interesting!

14. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry for the long waits!!! the next chapter will be posted in one hour!!!!

kiara8 and ludagad like this.
  15. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    New Updates and fix some error. If found any, please let me know.

Chapter 3: A New Life for Chu Meng Yi in a Magic World

When Chu Meng Yi come to his senses, he was in the middle of a grass field. Like, a grass-grass field. Literally.

He blinks his eyes for a couple of times as his vision cleared. Once his vision cleared enough for him to actually see, all that he could see was literally a field of grass as far as eyes can see.

‘Seriously? What is going on? Where is he?’

"Arg..." As his vision cleared, there was a piercing headache deep inside his head that causes Chu Meng Yi to nearly black out again.

He had to spend sometimes calming down his breath and headache before he could open his eyes again. This time, he carefully opened his eyes slowly.

Chu Meng Yi took sometimes to get his senses working right.

The grasses surrounding Chu Meng Yi was abnormally high. Very high.

Waits for a second, these grasses... they look similar to cattail grass and those grasses that were planted in lawn yards in today's high societies homes. However, these grasses growth to be so tall that it's higher than Chu Meng Yi already. Weirdly enough, there was no animal, insects, or otherwise, in sight.

Somehow, Chu Meng Yi just knows that there won't be any human, animal, or insects for a while.

'The sun is still pretty high. It should be around 9 or 10 right now. For now, it's best that I start gathering supplies and food.' Chu Meng Yi thought to himself.

This wasn't the first time that Chu Meng Yi had to survive in the wild by himself.

When he was in middle school, during a camping trip, their school bus got busted by a group of a gang and everyone got separated.

Chu Meng Yi survived by himself for a whole week with nothing but his backpack, which was filled with four notebooks, his two shirts, two sports pants, a survival kit that had waterproof matches and a small steel knife, a water filter that he brought on a whim, and his water bottle. When he found everyone else, they looked like they had been through hell while he went on a vacation.

They only bring enough food to last five days of camping but they got stuck in the wild with no signal for a whole week. Chu Meng Yi didn't worried about food since he came across a field of wild apple trees and a lake full of fish.

After that time, the second times that he got left in the wild was another camping trip again, this time in High School. He was really starting to think that camping isn't a good thing.

Lucky for everyone that Chu Meng Yi brought enough materials and supplies as a precaution this time. So, no one starves and was quite safe until the rescue came. For some reason, he just knew that it was going to happen again so he made sure to do his research.

And Chu Meng Yi was right. In college, during a training camp for military school, their boats, which is their only transportation to and from any place, got leaked. There was no gasoline left in the tank for transporting!

They got stuck on a small island for 25 days with limited food and water. Imagine the panic that everyone went through because of that. For the first week, everyone was pretty cool since they don't have a sense of crisis. But afterward, everything was very chaotic.

There were fights between different age group and segregations start to happen. When the food ran out, everyone starts to get even more ugly. At least until Chu Meng Yi have enough of the situation and broken a couple of the older man's bones and knock a couple teacher's head, that everything started to calm down again.

He leads them toward where he knows that there will be a small river, leading them to found a wild field of berries and fresh spring leeks(something that shouldn't even be there since it was already the middle of summer), and shows them how to carve wood into plates and dishes or bowls and spoons.

For the second weeks, Chu Meng Yi gives people responsibility and 'jobs' to do while he and a couple of students from the Engineering department and a couple of the hidden 'closet' geeks, work on getting the signal up.

By the time that the signal had finished working, of course, it's going to take that long, 25 days had already passed by. When the choppers came, everyone was ready used to living in the wilderness.

They built their own houses, make their own beds using grasses, make sure that everything was clean and that there was safety surrounding them. In another word, everyone, all 127 of them, had learned how to use tools efficiently to survive.

Of course, everyone was happy that they got to go home. There was also the news reports about them too and everyone, except for Chu Meng Yi, was made into 'celebrity'.

After that, a couple of them graduates and starts working in their field. This field trip had made everyone more mature than normal so none of them was stupid enough to not get a stable job. A couple of them love nature so much that they start their own school club, while others take it upon themselves to learn more about living in the wilderness.

So, here it is. Chu Meng Yi wasn't worried that he won't be able to survive. Even if this world is a world of fantasy.

First thing first; water. Find a water source. And a weapon of some kind. After that, food and the shelter.

As Chu Meng Yi walks toward the West, the direction the sun is facing, he starts inspecting the grasses that are as tall as he is.

Since he doesn't know what the grass here is call, he decided to call them Sun Grass, as it matches exactly what these grasses look like. It was bright golden, its leaves were long and strong. It was full of vitality. You know, these grasses look more like kinds of wheatgrass slash palm leaves or pandan leaves than grass plants. However, unlike wheat, Chu Meng Yi sees none of the ears of wheat ears that are a food stable on the plants. Still, the resemble was there.

Chu Meng Yi has nothing better to do so he tried to pick out one stock of the grass, only to find that he can't. For someone of Chu Meng Yi's strength, being unable to plunk out a grass root was a surprise. While he was inspecting the grasses, he was also thinking about the expression and emotions on Li Youran’s face when he blacked out. He doesn’t know why, but for some reason, Chu Meng Yi felt like he has seen that expression on Li Youran’s face before. Shaking his head, he turns his mind away from thinking about it and continues to inspect the grasses.

"Wow, this grass is so strong... hmm, let's see, slowly first, take it out of its base by relying on the weakness in the joint, okay. Easily... easy."

"Yes!" Chu Meng Yi nearly jumps as he cheers. His expression was totally indifferent but the aura around him flicker with flowers. This would tell anyone with perceptive traits that Chu Meng Yi was very excited.

It was very hard to take out the root, but he succeeded as he had used the slowly and pull method to pull the whole root out. He didn't pull it out with hard force but rather, a smooth and soft force so the root wasn't damaged.

Just taking out one root took Chu Meng Yi more than 4 minutes.

What Chu Meng Yi didn't know was that this grass was called Emperor Glared Grass, a rank 5 plants that everyone would kill to have due to its properties.

The grasses' property could so a lot of things. It could enhance anything, be it weapons, armor, accessory, a block of wood, a pencil, or just a shirt. It would be used to enhance anything, everything. There is no downgrade side or side-effects when using Emperor Glared Grass. Most of all, a stock of Emperor Glared Grass can be used to help make more than 1,000 bottles of High-Grade potions. Which was the equivalent of 100,000,000 bottles of Normal Grade potions; that's a lot of potions.

If sold, there would have been a million demand for only one stock. However, that's the problem, there were no supplies of Emperor Glared Grass available. Why? Because Emperor Glared Grass only grow in places without demon beast, where the Sun was so strong that it makes the dessert look like a park fit for kids. However, who's strong enough to go to places like that? No normal human can stay alive for that long in such a place. Much less having the strength to take out the grass itself.

Instead, large schools have their own method to secretly grows Emperor Glared Grass. However, those grasses are different and they lack a lot of what the Emperor Glared Grass that grows in the wild have. It also has more side-effects too.

Those sects would monopolize the marketing for Emperor Glared Grass and sold it at a high price.

Chu Meng Yi also found out that the grass is edible. No, not the stem but the root, it is edible. So, he spends sometimes to gathers enough for a couple of days. The taste was a bit sweet with a pungent taste to it. It tastes a bit like Heart of Palm.

He used the grasses itself to weave a basket, hat, and a couple of shoes. After that, he also makes a makeshift bed out of the grasses and a 'somewhat' warm blanket. It really surprised Chu Meng Yi that the grasses, after weaving it, would turn soft.

Now, at least he has a somewhat 'warm' bed.

Still, it is really a surprise. It has already been 12 hours since he starts walking and the sun was still abnormally high. And it's weird, this place.

The sun was so high yet, Chu Meng Yi doesn't feel hot at all. No, in fact, the temperature was like 70-degree Fahrenheit right now. The wind was also pretty strong, yet not. So far, Chu Meng Yi didn't see even a tree, the kind that he can identify, at least.

Chu Meng Yi had seen trees that look like golden crystal trees, bright like the sun above. He felt an intense heat radiates from those trees so he didn't go near it. It might be a good idea to sleep near those trees once nightfall but right now wasn't a good idea.

"Hn? What's that?" A shape, a shadow, of some kind was seen about three miles away.

Chu Meng Yi starts running toward it. As he got closer and closer, he can see the distinct shape of that 'thing'.

"Oh hell... what the fuck?!" Chu Meng Yi was so damn surprised that he shouted out loud, even if his expression was totally indifferent.

It was the leftover bones of a huge animal. A beast of some kind. It was larger than the bones of a dinosaur in museums. No, comparing the two of them was like comparing a baby chicken to a full growth turkey. No, that wasn't a very good comparison.

If this thing was still alive, Chu Meng Yi would totally see that it could reach at least 400 meters in height and weight at least 30,000 tonnes or more.

"Holy shit..." Chu Meng Yi can't even see the end of how long this beast was. It looks like a reptile beast of some-kind but the bones on its side speak of wings. From what he can actually see, there was already twelve wings' bone.

Just what was this beast?!

The bones itself look even more sparkling than a diamond. It shines so bright that Chu Meng Yi couldn't get closer. Around the bones, the 'Sun Grass' grows was even more abundant. It was taller, thicker, and far more vitalized.

Right underneath the bone was a small river.

"What?" Chu Meng Yi was surprised that suddenly, the shines from the bones dimmed. It is still in the middle of the day, even though 12 hours already passed by, but the dimmed from the bones caused the surrounding to look like it was still sunset.

He stood where he was, watching the surround and making sure that it wasn't something danger before getting closer toward the large bones.

"Hm? Weird, why does it feel really safe here for some reason?" Chu Meng Yi wonders out loud as he got underneath the head of the creature. He went through what he thinks its the mouth of the creature. Inside was a floor of marble-like bones with no dust in sight. The inside was about seven meters by seven meters square, so the space was very wide.

Seeing that the area feel safe, Chu Meng Yi put down the straw bed that he made into the corner. He put everything else into the other corner as he starts to organize them.

Once the 'Sun Grass' bed and items hit the boney floor, it seems to shine brightly before turning back to the normal looking item that Chu Meng Yi made.

"For now, let's see if there's a bone that has holes in it," Chu Meng Yi wanted to use the bones that have large holes in it to gather the water, or store water. So he starts to search the area where the wings section of the bones was believed to located. He found four small, about the sides of an adult's head, bones that have holes in it and carried them back.

It was a good thing that there are also rocks of various shapes in the ground, so he didn't need to search for long. Chu Meng Yi used the rock that looks like its edge was more narrowed, and start to sharpen it.

It took him awhile to get the shape that he needs it to be but after that, everything got easier. The makeshift rock was a little hot since it absorbs the heats from the surrounding, but not that it matters to Chu Meng Yi.

"For now, I don't know how long day time will last so it's best to gather food and water, after that, I can start gathering material to craft and weave more item. Fires aren't a tissue with how bright and hot the bones are, it would be easy to make a fire. For now, let's worry about food and water," Chu Meng Yi said as he starts to collect the large leaves of the larger 'sun grass' and tries to make a waterproof basket out of it.

He fails a couple of time since he doesn't have much practice with it but after the 15th times, he successfully makes a waterproof basket at his 16th tries.

"Yes!" Chu Meng Yi was happy that he could now gather water. He didn't waste time and starts gathering as much as water as he can. For some reason, the water didn't start to appear until it went past by the head and 'neck?' of the creature, it wasn't a deep river but it wasn't so shallow either. He didn't want to dirty the water so he carefully gathers its with the weaved basket and carries it back to the 'mouth' of the creature.

For now, let's called the mouth a door.

He spends the rest of the time gathering the roots of nearby 'sun grass' and prepared them for roasting. You know, the root of this grass look and taste like sweet potatoes, unlike the ones that he tastes before which taste like the heart of palm. So much that Chu Meng Yi is tempted to call it Sun Potato.

Well... Why not? Sun Potato it is.

What Chu Meng Yi doesn't know what that the so call Sun Potato of his was something that large school or sect would kill to get. After all, eating it was something that even royalty doesn't have a chance to. The taste was extremely sweet and it's fragrant was so tense that it could be used as an Offering to the Gods. Asides from eating it as food, the root of the Emperor Glared Grass was a rare medicine of the mind. They called it Purity Glared Root, which can be used to help any cultivators during breakthrough and fight against the demon of their mind. This root was so high in demand and yet there was none in the market. After all, aside from the clarity of the mind, it also helps purify the body, the bone marrows, blood veins, the lymph nodes, and even the muscles without causing pain.

For cultivators, pain was something that they are pretty much use to but that doesn't mean they like it. So, for herbs that could give out all of those advantages without pain, people would be more than happy to kill for it.

If the people from those clan or sects know that Chu Meng Yi eats Purity Glared Root for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 7 days a week, for a couple months, they would have killed themselves in jealousy. After all, a Purity Glared Root cost a fortune to buy and another fortune to sell. It would have cost them an arm, a leg and their heads, if not their lives.

For the rest of the week, Chu Meng Yi did nothing but went on a routine of watering water, gathering enough 'Sun Potato', making/weaving things like baskets, blankets, and mats for sitting, mats for sleeping, mats for meditation. He sometimes would gather the bones and make a bed out of it. But strangely enough, the bones don't weight much at all. It is like foam materials.

While Chu Meng Yi was having fun in the somewhat wild, a certain someone was going ballistic with worry. That certain someone goes by the name of Li Youran. And he was currently on the edge of destroying the door in front of him. The door that his Yi'er went into. The lowest door level possible. He can see everything inside and was currently watching his Yi'er having fun with the Emperor Glared grass and the bones of an ancient dragon.

Watching Yi'er had fun was good and all but Yi'er didn't notice that the Fire Elements within the bones of the ancient dragon was going to kill him soon if he didn't move away from it. The essence inside the bones were helping Yi'er get stronger without his knowledge but the Fire Elements was also causing his body to 'melt' down. And that wasn't something that Li Youran wants. He finally was able to meet Yi'er again after all this time, he will never want to be separated from him again.

Yet, he can't go inside that world yet. He has to prepare a lot of things and used a lot of inscriptions and formations on himself first. After all, Li Youran was far too strong to go into that world. If he wanted to go into that world, he would have to hide his power and restrict it. Aside from that, he would have to get the "Synrem" ready for Yi'er.

And he has to hurry.

Li Youran's eyes narrowed as he vanished from his spot along with his star beast.

Three days later, Chu Meng Yi woke up feeling a bit over the weather. However, that wasn't what was surprising him. What surprised Chu Meng Yi was the man in front of his face. And the fact that he wasn't inside the head of that creature; his temporally home.

Chu Meng Yi blinks his eyes a couple of time.

"Yi'er?" Li Youran asked, worried that he might be a bit late and Chu Meng Yi's health might be affected more than he thinks it was. He heals Yi'er already but there's always a chance that the essence had already sip deep into Yi'er soul. With the way that Yi'er body are right now, that was more harmful than doing good.

Seeing the deeply concealed worried in the man's eyes, Chu Meng Yi had to blink his eyes a couple of time. Why was this man worry about him? He isn't Yi'er.

"How are you feeling?" Li Youran asked, completely serious with a tone that was unchanged but Chu Meng Yi was still able to read about his feeling. His worried was warrant so Chu Meng Yi didn’t need to lie to him.

"..." Chu Meng Yi didn't answer, instead, he starts to inspect his body. Seeing that he actually feel better than before he went to bed.

"Better than yesterday..." Chu Meng Yi answered after confirming his body state. "In fact, it's like how it was when I first come here. Now that I mention it, where are we? And why are you here?" Chu Meng Yi asked the stone-faced man in front of him. Curiosity and wonderment within this tone. He wasn’t even a bit alert or suspicious that this man might be the cause of his sudden illness since three days ago. He knew it instinctually that it wasn’t Li Youran. So, he didn’t bother being suspicious of this man. Rather he has other worries to think about. And curiosity.

He had been curious about this world for a while now. Before, he can only hear the roars of beasts and sounds of the earth from those doors. He still didn’t know which one of those doors did he went through to get here.

Chu Meng Yi knew that this man with the poker face wasn't as cold as he makes it out to be. In fact, Chu Meng Yi bets that this man probably has one hell of a temper when he's younger. After all, no matter how much he tries to hide his feeling, Chu Meng Yi could still make out the emotions inside his eyes. This man feels like the eyes of a hurricane, a hurricane made out of trillions of hurricanes.

"This world is called "Crisisa World". We are currently in one of the forbidden territories of this world, called Ancient Sun Continent." Li Youran starts to explain to Chu Meng Yi of what this world consists of and what was his surrounding really like.

This world of Crisisa, it is a world of magic and swords. In this world, there are 12 known elements; Fire, Water, Wood, Earth, Metal, Lightning, Wind, Darkness, Light/Holy, Spirit/Cosmic, Void and Time.

Out of all the 12 elements, Lightning, Darkness, Spirit, Void and Time are very Rarely seen. In this world, everyone was born with at least one element innate. There are those that would be born with two elements but those are either genius or someone who will make a name for themselves. And if some happen to be born without any of those elements, then it would only mean that their physical body is meant for something else. The question was, do they know that thought?

There are five continents in this world that are livable; Chinea, Esshan, Eunope, Amorrnir, and Reffillnin.

And then there are five other continents that are not livable for human, beasts, demonic creatures, and spiritual creatures alike. Those continent are called Forbidden Continents. One of those continents is the Ancient Sun continent.

Currently, Chu Meng Yi was on one of the Forbidden Continent of this world, the Ancient Sun.

The Ancient Sun continent located in the middle of this very world, where the sun(s) are always in a direct way. Yes, Suns. This world has three suns.

Which was why this continent is a Forbidden Territory. The average temperature for the coldest day in this continent was 150 degree in Fahrenheit. Or 65.5556 degree Celsius. There was no way that human can live there if that's the lowest temperature. The highest temperature can reach up to 590 degrees Fahrenheit, nearly enough to melt some industrial irons from his former world.

In another word, Chu Meng Yi had been unknowingly living in the Forbidden Territory of the Ancient Sun Continent for the past week, causing him to nearly dying again due to the high ratio of Fire Essences in the land and the Ancient Primordial Dragon's bone own Primordial Essence. The temperature didn't do anything to him in the beginning as it builds up his body’s strength and purity, but soon enough it started to affects his soul too. As his body and mind got stronger and purer, his chance of dying was also getting higher and higher, until Li Youran 'kidnaps' him away from that location. And Chu Meng Yi didn’t even notice that his strength was getting stronger as each second past by.

The place that the Ancient Primordial Dragon's bone was in was the center of this continent. That was the most dangerous place in this world. And to think that Chu Meng Yi had been living there for nearly 8 days!!!

Chu Meng Yi didn't die was already a miracle.

To think that his own body now was strong enough to lift up 1,000kg without his knowledge was something that Chu Meng Yi was both amazed about and yet scared of.

So, to make sure that he won't accidentally hurt anyone or himself, Chu Meng Yi resolves himself to make sure to train properly.

Chu Meng Yi also learned that the grasses that he been calling Sun Grass was actually called Emperor Glared Grass and learned of its usages.

Currently, they are about 150,000 miles away from the center of the continent. They are inside a small house in the middle of a forest that Li Youran had created himself out of seeds. Plant seeds. To make sure that no more Primordial Essence was getting inside, all the plants that this house was made of has Fire Essence Resistance within it.

Yi Youran gives Chu Meng Yi sometimes to get over what he explaining.

A half hour passed by, "Yi'er, I had also granted you the Synrem System into your soul and mind. So, now you can use it to help you. I can't stay in this world for too long as I am far too powerful, but I will be back soon. I left some books and things inside the Synrem for you, so don't worry about anything and have fun." Li Youran said with a somewhat small-barely there- smile on his stone-faced.

"Synrem System? What is that?" Chu Meng Yi asked.

"... The easiest explanation would be a cheating-game-like system along with a virtual realm space capable of physical alteration. A high-grade Interspatial Space, you can say. Says [Synrem Initiate On] out loud." Li Youran instructed.

"? Synrem Initiate On," Chu Meng Yi said it out loud with a somewhat expecting look in his eyes. He was an author. He knew what a cheat-like system means. He read enough xianxia novel online to know what this means.

[Host Contact Initiate] A soft gentleman voice that sounds oddly similar to Li Youran voiced ring out inside Chu Meng Yi's mind, causing him to widen his eyes as a shiver went up to his spine.

A soft glow of light appeared in front of Chu Meng's Yi, like the screen for the character profile in a game.

|Host: Chu, Meng Yi | Age: 27 | Soul Type: Limitless| Class: Wander of Stars|
    |Job: None | Profession: Author | Skills: Writing, Cooking, Fishing, Skinning, Gathering, Foraging, Prospecting, Farming, Crystal Inspection and Cutting, Leather-working, Tailoring, Alchemy, Armor Smithing, Jewelry Works, Woodcrafting, Inscriptions, Seals, Talisman Creation, Elementals Affinities|
    |Tools: Please check Spatial Space and Inventory|
    |Knowledge, House Management, Task, Bestiary, Modules|

Chu Meng Yi shivers in excitement at the information in front of his eyes.

[Host, please name the Synrem.]

"...A name?" Chu Meng Yi was so damn confused that he had to blinks his eyes a couple of times before it laid on Li Youran.

"Synrem is a system that is bound to your soul and mind. It is safe and can only guide you but can't control you. It will help keep tracks of what you do just like how a PDA is functioning in your former world, only far more advanced. You can name the Synrem and from them on, it will only answer to you," Li Youran explains with a somewhat amused look in his eyes. Billions of years ago, Yi'er was the one that explains to him the uses of the Synrem system but now, it was his turned to be amazed at the advancement in technology.

"A name huh, how about Xiao Mìfēng?" It means Little Bee.

A glint enters Li Youran's eyes at that named. He nearly smiles. Little Bee. Xiao Mìfēng was the first pet that Yi'er had given to Li Youran a couple billion years ago. Of course, she had died from old age already but it seems like Yi'er soul somehow still reminiscent Little Bee. And here he thought that he wasn't Yi'er.

Li Youran didn't say anything as he nodded.

[Xiao Mìfēng registered]

"I can't stay in this world for long. So, do remember to read the information and books in the Inventory sector. Xiao Mìfēng will show you." Li Youran said that as he pulls Chu Meng Yi toward his chest, surprising the younger man so much that he fell right into Li Youran's arms with a yelp.

"What are you doing?!" Chu Meng Yi surprisingly asked with a somewhat indifferent tone- ones that don't sound disgusted or fear- as he tried to move away from Li Youran. However, Li Youran's hold of him was even stronger than steel so he can't even do anything.

"Let me hold you like this for a bit. I have to go soon..." Li Youran said softly as he clenches Chu Meng Yi even tighter, trying to mold them into a being and hating that he can't. Chu Meng Yi's heartbeat was steady and calm. He knew that he didn't have feelings for this man and he didn't want to let him have false hope, either. Yet, there was little that he could so he stay still for Li Youran. It is the least that he could do for the help that Li Youran had given him.

Still, why does it feel so familiar? His hugs and the way how their body seems to mold together feel so familiar to Chu Meng Yi that he got a bit confused.

Sensing the confusion from Chu Meng Yi, Li Youran had to hide a smile. He knew with a certainty that in Chu Meng Yi's life, all previous life, there had only been a couple people that had the opportunity to hold him like this.

And that was already too much for Li Youran's heart. Jealousy rears its ugly head at him every time he thought about how Chu Meng Yi might belong to someone else, no matter how small of a time that would be, be it women or men. He hates it. The thought that someone might have Yi'er affection asides from him pissed him off so much that he wanted to destroys a couple of world for it but he won't.

He had work hard and long for Yi'er affection. He has been in love with Yi'er long before he was even a cultivator. He had spent over hundreds of years courting Yi'er until he successfully got his heart. They even form a Cultivation Pair for a couple of hundred years, before Yi'er had to leave for a higher plane.

Back then, Li Youran spent all his effort for a couple thousand years trying to get to the higher plane. When he finally succeeded, he was so happy that he and Yi'er spent a long period of times living by themselves and cultivating. Of course, with Li Youran's personality, about 50 percentages of that time was spends in bed, making love.

But right now, he won't touch Yi'er in that way. He missed Yi'er far too much, not just with his presence but with the way how Yi'er soul and his molds together like a piece of puzzle fitting right in, the way how their soul harmony together, the feeling of contentment inside his heart, and the most important part of all, the fact that he gets to hold and touch the love of his soul, life, and very essence, was the best feeling he ever got.
    Before when Yi’er was in soul form, he couldn't feel the heat of his body, so now he fully intends to feel everything from Chu Meng Yi.

In Li Youran's whole life, Yi'er had been the one and only one that he had loved. There was no harem for Li Youran, no second wife or partner, no second cultivation pair after Yi'er left him. Li Youran only has one person and that person had always been Chu Meng Yi. His very being itself was made for one person only.

"I missed you so much," Li Youran whispered, softly as he tightens his hold on Chu Meng Yi, to the point that Chu Meng Yi couldn't breathe.

Chu Meng Yi didn't answer. He has no need to answer. He doesn't know how to answer.

Li Youran smiled bitterly.

He knew that Yi'er, as he was now, does not have any feeling for him.

Ever since that mistakes that he made, the connection between the two of them had already cracked and cut clean when Yi'er's soul vanished from the Higher Plane. Oh, he can still feels that Yi’er still loves him with all his heart but the connection of their soul itself was cut clean due to the dispersion of Yi’er soul.

So, no matter how much he tried to feel for Yi'er soul and presence, no matter how many time he checks the reincarnation cycles from and for the lower, middle, high, and higher plane, he couldn't find Yi'er soul anywhere. He did found small remnants pieces of Yi'er soul, but... it just doesn't feel right. His instinct just can't seem to like them. Maybe it was because of how corrupted and different the souls feel, he just can't seem to accept them as they can’t accept him.

The Yi'er that he loved and know was never someone who's greedy.

The Yi'er that he loved the most was someone who's cold, indifferent to needs in life, content with what little he has, not greedy for things that aren't fated to be his, and certainly, will never kill for pleasure.

He might have a screw sense of moral and doesn't care about the boundary between different subjects, but the Yi'er that he loves and respects the most was someone who won't even bat an eyed even when the world collapse. He doesn't kill for pleasure but that doesn't mean he has never killed. He had never let anyone walk over him but he certainly wasn't evil or black-belly.

Unlike Li Youran, Chu Meng Yi was never someone who's evil. Li Youran? His dark and evil, alright. Ultimately Evil. He couldn't care less if millions of world ended because of his whims, but he refrains from that because he does not want Yi'er to used his soul again. One mistake was enough for Li Youran.

[(--)]..zzZ

A couple minutes later, Li Youran found Chu Meng Yi asleep inside his arms.

Li Youran's stone faces smile softly in contentment. He can't stay in this world any longer but he really doesn't want to go. He finally got to embrace Chu Meng Yi again after so long, he doesn't want to let go anytime soon.

Li Youran sighs out loud in distress. He doesn't want to go. But he has to go back, he didn't actually prepared everything and come inside this world via the 'backdoor' so if he stays too long, this world will collapse. He doesn't want that. So, when he comes back again, he would make sure that he can stay by Yi'er side for as long as possible, next time.

Signing again, Li Youran takes one last look at Chu Meng Yi and kissed the man on his forehead, cheeks, and lips before vanished from his spot.

A couple minutes later, Chu Meng Yi woke up from his little nap and found Li Youran missing. He instinctively knew that the man had left. He didn't really mind, as he still doesn't know how to treat Li Youran with the way that he treats him.

He had always gone by the saying 'treat others like how you want to be treated'. But this time, the way that Li Youran had treated him was far too precious. He can't treat Li Youran the way that Li Youran treats him without leading the man on.

As far as he could recall, his whole life on Earth was pretty much romantic-less. No, he isn't dense, he knew that there are a couple of people who had a crush on him and are pretty much in love with him. But... he just can't feel for them anything else other than a friend. They might have been his best of friends but never someone who his romantically in love with.

Chu Meng Yi knew that he couldn't love for some reason. He just doesn't know why. He can feel any other emotion out there but the feeling of love, as in Love enough to Marry or Liking enough to ask her or him out for a date, was never something that he could feel.

He just knew that he can't. He knew it the way how he knew that his younger brothers are all psychopath in a way. He knew it like how he knew that his mother hides a lot of secrets from his father. He knew it like how he knew that his best friend had been in love with him since they were a kid. He knew it like how he just knew that Li Youran would wait for him for literally Forever if he'd have to.

He just knew about it with a certainty that was more of a guarantee rather than a certainty.

So, he does not want to lead Li Youran on, only to reject the man when he can't reciprocal him back equally. And Chu Meng Yi was never someone who believe that pity is the start of loving someone.

Pity isn't loved. Nor was it sympathy. They can turn to love, of course, but that's another thing altogether. Chu Meng Yi is pretty sure that with time, his pity and sympathy would turn to love for Li Youran but he doesn't know how long. He doesn't want to lead the man on with only those feelings.

Chu Meng Yi sighed out loud as his expression turned colder and more solemn. Whenever he talks or think about emotional sentimental, Chu Meng Yi always feels very solemn and unyielding. After all, Chu Meng Yi doesn't want to play with emotions.

Shaking his head away from the gloomy thoughts, Chu Meng Yi called out Xiao Mìfēng.

"Xiao Mìfēng, explains to me what is this spatial space and its use?" Chu Meng Yi asked, with an interest that clearly shows how he was an author.

"Zhǔrén (Owner/Master), a Spatial Space is an ability that cultivators of high rank can create. A spatial space was different from a storage bag or a storage ring; it did not depend on magical tools but rather one's own cultivation level and comprehension. The deeper your comprehension of the Law and Forces, the larger and wider your own spatial space is. Zhǔrén's own spatial space was given by His Highness, so the spatial space was wider than a normal one. However, Zhǔrén can also search the space to get to know it and comprehend the Force and Law behind the spatial space to increase the volume of the spatial space. You can growth spiritual, magical, and manufacture magic stones inside. With Zhǔrén's level right now, the space inside the spatial space is only up to 1,000,000 square yards. Zhǔrén can only plant up to five acres of herbs and 10 acres of trees. Zhǔrén can also form up to ten mines and four lakes." The little gentle voice called Xiao Mìfēng explains. With each sentence, Chu Meng Yi can feel the tick of his eyebrows.

"Zhǔrén, please be warned that this world does not have the Synrem System and only you are able to come and go inside the spatial space. Other people cannot go in. With the exception of His Highness, anyone else cannot go in."

Chu Meng Yi nodded in understanding the warning. He didn't need the Little Bee to told him that. He knew that he cannot let anyone know what he could do. He was an author, you know, there was no way that he would make beginner mistakes like letting people find out about his ability.

"Xiao Mìfēng, how do I go inside the spatial space?" Chu Meng Yi was curious. As an author, he had written a couple books that have spatial bags, inventory or magical space inside it for the Main Character(MC) and Main Lead (ML) but he was just a normal human. There was no way that he could actually have a space of his own. That's just dreaming.

But now that he’s in this fantasy world of Magic and Swords, there is no way that Chu Meng Yi would pass on this opportunity.

"Zhǔrén, please concentrate your mind and think that you wanted to go inside the spatial space." The Little Bee said inside Chu Meng Yi's mind.

He did as instructed.

Chu Meng Yi's vision blurred for a second before it cleared.

In front of his eyes was a house.

A traditional Chinese house.

A sìhéyuàn historical type of residence back in the old day of ancient China.

In another word, a courtyard houses that was surrounded by buildings on all four sides.

Right now, Chu Meng Yi was standing in front of the 'door' or gate leading to the houses.

On the right side of the gate was a plate that had his family name, Chu, and on the left side of the gate was a plate that said: Virtual Space and Spatial Home.

The entrance gate was carved with a very impressive designed of four golden dragons with wings and two vermillion phoenixes that had more than 12 tails each. Chu Meng Yi's eyebrows twitched at the sight.

In front of the gates itself have two large stone status of Stone Lions that had far more tooth than the usual stone lions that Chu Meng Yi knew of. Its claws were sharp and long. The tail itself was split into four with the mane at the end sharp like spikes. Its sensory whiskers were longer than normal and it looks like it was made out of irons. In another word, the stone lions at the gate look for more intimidating than he could have recalled it being.

Chu Meng Yi's eyebrows twitched again as he tried to not jump at the stone lion's intimidation.

"Hm?" Chu Meng Yi notices right away that the air in the spatial space was different from the outside.

It was fresher and cleaner. The smell of the air had a hint of herbal medicine in it.

Curious, Chu Meng Yi went toward the gate and push it open. His eyes widen in surprise.

It was not what he was expecting.

Chu Meng Yi had expected the inside to be like how a traditional sìhéyuàn house looks like. Yet, what meets his eyes were completely different.

The main gate was completely within expectation if not for the extra details of the carving on the door and the gate. However, the inside, the building itself was completely different.

Oh, there's still the isometrically view of triple courtyard houses. There's the second gate, the south wing, corridor, west wing, crosscourt, the ErFang, the North wing, the Main Room, the east wing, the shadow walls and the storage area, alright.

What completely surprise Chu Meng Yi was the fact that the buildings itself were made out of the modern day like materials.

It was exactly like how the Changping Courtyard residence was on earth. The only differences were the fact that there's a thin layer of wood plates covering the walls and supportive pillars of the house, making it seem far more 'homey' and each house was at least three stories high. The floor itself was made out of marble stones, the pillars for supports was covered with a thin layer of reddish wood but from what Chu Meng Yi could see, it was also made out of reddish looking stone that's been carved elegantly, like how a greek stone pillar look like.

There's only one sentence to describe how Chu Meng Yi's house was like: Elegant and majestic enough to make an Emperor jealous.

To be completely honest, Chu Meng Yi does not like Chinese houses. He would rather prefer houses from the Europe from the 18th to 19 centuries. Especially houses like Victorian style, French Countryside, Old World looking on the outside but very modern on the inside, and Italian style housing. His own house when he was alive was a small customer build Victorian style house that had three stories and two attachment wings. No, he didn't buy it. It was giving to him as a prize for winning the Architectural Design World Competition.

It has 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a large kitchen, a living room, a dancing room/drinking bars, a large underground basement, four garages and two storage sheds in the courtyard. The courtyard itself had one acre of space for farming and whatever it was he could use it for. Chu Meng Yi had only finished proceeding the paperwork and change it's owner's name to his brother when he died. Yes, Chu Meng Yi had sensed that his ending was coming so he changes the owner's name to his brothers.

Ah, they didn't need to worry about paying mortgages and things like that since Chu Meng Yi had completely paid off everything already. The only thing they need to worry about was utility costs.

Chu Meng Yi sigh out loud. He missed his Victorian house.

But that doesn't mean that he hates this traditional style looking yet still far too modern Chinese house, okay? He could tell that Li Youran had put a lot of thoughts into making it. He could sense his spirits and mind calming down.

Chu Meng Yi smiled slightly.

"Well, well, well. He really did work in this place, does he." Chu Meng Yi was kind of happy that Li Youran would put this much thought into the house for him. He could live here with no problem.

Chu Meng Yi starts going over the residence.

From the gate, going clockwise, was the Tea House and the Activity Room, and then the second wall, to the west was the West Wing, which had a row of reddish looking bamboo planted next to it.

Chu Meng Yi decided to call it the Red Bamboo Residence.

Right next to the Red Bamboo Residence was the Chrysanthemum Residence, which was where the Library was at, and then the storage area for firewood.

After that, to the north was the Peony Residence alongside to the Magnolia Residence, and then the Kitchen area. The eastern side of the house was where the Lotus Residence, the Wisteria Residence, and the Orchid Residence located. Between each residence were two small trees and a flowery brush. Between the Main Room, which was where the quest receiving room was, and the main courtyard was a large lotus pound.

This place was huge. Chu Meng Yi had to groan out loud once he gets to know where everything is at.

Choosing a room for himself, he would rather live in the smallest room, which happens to be next to the Library- the Chrysanthemum residence.

Inside the modern/traditional mixed residence, Chu Meng Yi had to say that this place was far more modern than it should be. The beds were like the Chinese opium bed but it was far more modern as it was equipped with memory foam mattress instead of the usual.

Even the table and everything else come with a layer of memory foam mattress. The sitting chair, the coach, the reading table, and even the meditation mats were with memory foam.

"Li Youran really went over the board with this..." Chu Meng Yi half complain half exaggerated.

Next to the bed was a table with a large glass mirror on it. The mirror itself was framed with wooden carving that had Phoenix and dragons on it, telling him that it wasn't for a woman.

Next to the mirror was a closet that seems to have come out of the wall. Opening it, Chu Meng Yi founds 12 sets of brand new Chinese robe that looks to be from the Han dynasty. All of them was in the color of purple and dark blue.

Looking at the clothes that his clearing wearing right now, Chu Meng Yi sweat drops.

He takes off his clothes and put on the one from the closet before going to the Mirror and tie up his hair.

After that, Chu Meng Yi went to the library. He hasn't forgotten that Li Youran left him some books in the Library.

He wants to spend the next week reading and learning about this new world.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  16. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    [Notes: This isn't edited yet okay? There's a lot of grammars in there.]

As of May 27th, 2019 This chapter has been edited. But if error found, please let me know.

Chapter 4: Basics of the Basic
    Three weeks passed by really fast for Chu Meng Yi. With only three weeks of reading, Chu Meng Yi had a certain amount of understanding about this world’s magic, already.

With the twelve known Elemental Magic available for Chu Meng Yi, He still doesn't know which elemental affinity he would have so he had wanted to wait until he gets to where human live to test out his affinity. But, he changes his mind once he founded what was inside the storage room next to his room, between the Red Bamboo Residence court and the Chrysanthemum court that he is staying in.

According to the books left by Li Youran, he could just go get his affinity test at the temple on every First day of the Month but why bother when there are thousands of testing stones right here in this spatial space.

The storage itself was small, about 3 meters by 5 meters squared and 12 feet tall. About the size of a mid-size bathroom in the modern house. Inside it was hundreds of interspatial bags, in rows against the wall, hanging on iron hangers with labels on top of it or hanging like a tag on it.

The labels were labeled with words like “Spirit Stone”, “Magic Stone”, “Essence Stone”, “Spirit Root”, Etc. Etc. It either had the word Spirit, Magic or Immortal in front of it. On one side of the wall were bags filled with billions, yes billions, of Crystal Stone called Jingshi with a note that said it was this world’s currency for the cultivator. Right next to the Jingshi interspatial bags were a couple of bags, in different colors, that had the tag Mundane Currency. He checked and it was filled with billions- like seriously- of gold coins, silvers coins, and copper coins. From varies of different countries.

Honestly, Chu Meng Yi was a little burden by this amount of love that Li Youran shows for him. Still, he decided to accept this generosity of him and will repay him back later when he makes money- jingshi- of his own or when he fell in love with him.

If that wasn’t enough, on the other side of the wall had bags of materials for making things like Dan- pill/pellet, talisman, sealed, and all sort of crafting material, including herbs, spices, and seasoning for food. Bags that had at least billions of pounds worth of it inside. The Interspatial Bags were full of billions of pounds or catty worth of them.

When Chu Meng Yi had first found them on his third day of getting to know what went where inside his own house, he was shocked speechless and nearly faint. If there was only a couple of hundreds of things inside each bags then Chu Meng Yi wouldn’t have been so shocked that he had nearly choked his own throat. But no, each bags has at least a billion item inside it. Of course, he's going to be shocked silly with that amount. So, now he is, even more, caution and scared of meeting other humans. He's going to have to be very careful of his action when he meets human.

According to the journal of one of the books that he had read, right now he’s in the Establishing Foundation stage of cultivation. Which, was, what the hell? When did I start cultivating? How come I didn’t know?! And what about the Spirit Sensing stage?! Or the Magic Sensing stage?! Or.. or.. The stage that I first will learn how to actually use the magic?!!! I don’t know how to use magic yet okay?!!! Or spiritual powers for that matter!

So, to make sure that he himself understand what it truly meant to be a cultivator, Chu Meng Yi had taken one of those pills that would seal your cultivation level to the beginning and decided to start from there. From sensing the spirits and magic of this world, from the basic of the basics. He didn’t want to have any kind of accident by having any skipped in his progression. He knew more than enough of what it could mean to his cultivation bases-as an author- if his basic isn’t firmed enough. So, yes, he decided to suffer for a period of time to secure his bases and foundation.

Chu Meng Yi had asked Little Bee of how long he could stay inside the spatial space and the answered was ‘One Month’ at a time. Since the time ratio is different, inside might feel like a month but only a day will be passed by outside. Which mean that he could stay for a “day”.

However, don’t be so shocked yet. This world’s time and its calendar were different from Earth. As it has three suns, and the world itself was far larger compared to Earth. So, yes, the time that Chu Meng Yi is used to cannot be used in this world. That’s right.

This world’s time is different in this universe.

Earth’s equatorial velocity is 1040.4 mph. Which means that the rotational period of time is about 23.93 hours with a solar day of 24 hours, with the equatorial circumference of Earth at 24,901 miles. If he was to go all mathematical and scientist, then the Earth’s orbital period for a year is 365.3 days.

In the Milky Way Galaxy, where Earth and our sun located, there are about as much as 100-400 or maybe more stars, each in their own solar system disk of stars. Earth’s Solar System was located within this disk on the inner edge of the Orion Arm. Earth’s Solar System is bound to the only Sun in the Local Interstellar Cloud, inside the Local Bubble of the Orion-Cygnus Arm, in the Milky Way Galaxy. Anyway, enough with all the geeks' information.

In other words: Earth’s time is only as much as its years and orbital speed.

This world, Crisisa, is different. According to the records from Li Youran’s book, this world have a total of orbitals period of 1,461.2 days(within Earth’s understanding), four times of earth’s year period. This would have 16 months total, with a total of 91.3125 days in a month. And each day has 28.4 hours.

So, in a year, there are 16 months, each month has 90 days, and each day has 28 hours. So, in total, a year has 1440 days. Which mean that in a year, there is 40320 hours total. Formally, that is.

This is further divided into sections.

First Ascend Month of the years means that it is the first 30 (from day 1-30) days of the first month. First Mid- Month of the years mean the 60 (day 31-60) days of the first month. And First Peak Month means the last 90 (days 61-90) days of the first month. Each month was divided into First Ascend, First Mid, and First Peak. As each month passed by, it would change from First to Second, to Third, to Fourth, and so on so on.

As this world is about 16 times larger than Earth and with three suns orbiting around the atmosphere, the people in this world is a lot stronger than the citizen on Earth. The gravity was, strangely enough, the same as earth’s gravity. So, Chu Meng Yi didn’t have a hard time walking or anything.

So, all in all, Chu Meng Yi can stay for 90 days inside the spatial space. Within this 90 days, Chu Meng Yi intends to read all the books that are in the library. Well, as much as he can, that is.

The Library inside this spatial space has a lot of reading materials. There are literally billions of different kind of books, scroll, paintings, jade disk, jade scripts, and scroll. It is furthermore divided into grades and rarity. All the books that are from normal to Common are located in one section, while the scrolls are in another. In physical forms, the books all look very small but once you have taken it off the shelf, it turns back into normal size books.

The Library, which was called The Knowledge Pagoda, has ten floors total. Chu Meng Yi cannot go to the fourth floor and above since he is still not strong enough. Which was, what the hell? This is my own house’s library, right? So, it could only mean that Li Youran had put dangerous information on floor 4 and above.

The first floor consisted of books and scrolls, things about basic and general knowledge in this world. Things like country, location, maps, what kind of plants can be found in a certain location. What area is dangerous? What race have what special bloodline and the likes. Just general and basic knowledge, nothing about cultivation, though.

All the scrolls are maps. All kind of maps. Generation mapping, family mapping, country mapping, history mapping, bloodline mapping, etc. Well, on the first floor it was. Of course, this was only the non-fictional contents. The books that are stories and legends have their own shelves.

And then on the second floor, there was a mixture of the paper scroll for teaching elemental spells. Ranging from wood elemental spells to water elemental spells, all the way to even time element spells, which caused Chu Meng Yi’s head to hurt just from reading it.

Although, they are elemental spells, the ones on the paper scrolls are all basics only. The ones that are actually useful was recorded inside what Chu Meng Yi identified as a Jade Scroll and Jade Disk. Its size was about an inch wide and half an inch length with the height of about 7 inches made out of purple jade. It is carved with beautiful designs and writing in what Chu Meng Yi identified as the language of Seals with a couple of formation lines to guide the records inside.

The ones that he had seen was those that are eye-catching. Carved into blossom flower, dragon, phoenix or all other elegant and beautiful animals. Still, Chu Meng Yi didn’t try to read them. Why? because he won’t be able to understand them even if he read them. After all, he lacks the foundation and basic knowledge. Which was why he would spend the rest of the month reading as much as he can before he had to go back outside.

Chu Meng Yi isn’t a lazy person by nature, so he didn’t bother to procrastinate. He would only procrastinate when he feels bored. And now wasn't the time for him to feel bored with all these new information for him to read. As an author, this was like heaven for him.

First of all, if he wants to save more times for reading, he would have to take care of his daily needs in a timely manner. Which mean baths, foods, sleep, and studying in a timely manner.

Chu Meng Yi divided the 28.4 hours into four equal portions, with 7 hours each.

7 hours is for his bath time, lunch/dinner time, sleep time, and resting time. The rest of the 21 hours was intended to be divided between reading, meditation, and practicing.

So to prepare for the rest of the day's, Chu Meng Yi had to make sure that he has enough food to last him a month. Cooked food.

According to what he read, cultivators don’t feel hungry much. For beginner levels like Chu Meng Yi, they do still need food but after reaching the middle rank for the Foundation stages, the hunger would slow down and metabolism increase faster. Still, Chu Meng Yi loves cooking so he does not plan on doing the same thing as the other cultivators.

His eyes brightened as he starts to make a list of what kind of food he would like to eat during the period of time that he would be concentrating on learning all that he could. Chu Meng Yi likes to eat a lot of a different kind of food, from different cultures.

His favorites are all kind of Chinese food, except the ones that are very spicy, Japanese food, Korean food that isn’t spicy- he can eat spicily but only if is mild or lower, Thai food- even those that are spicy- at a little, and basically, a lot of Asian food. Chu Meng Yi is especially good at Bakery. With enough materials and ingredients, Chu Meng Yi could cook a feast of all kinds of bakery goodies.

“Hm, I wonder if there’s enough different of spices thought?” Chu Meng Yi wonders to himself as he walks to the kitchen. The kitchen was equipped with all sorts of kitchen essentials. From cookware, utensils, equipment, tools, appliance, all sorts of food storage containers, and parchment paper, etc.etc.

Chu Meng Yi wondered if Li Youran went to Earth and rob a department store or something, because, it has everything in here. No, he’s seriously thinking that.

Because everything in the kitchen was modern looking. Did Li Youran go to Earth to buy these? He wondered.

Oh well.

Chu Meng Yi ignored all the shiny and new looking equipment and went to the food storage cabinets. Instead of seeing everything inside the cabinets, he saw a bunches of bags hanging inside the cabinets instead.

“...” He sweats drops as he sighs out loud. Looking at all the interspatial bags hanging inside the cabinet, Chu Meng Yi feels exhausted at a number of things that could be found inside each bags.

Why does this remind him of Mokuton or Wood Release? No, not just Mokuton. This just reminds him of Hashirama Senju from Naruto. Li Youran isn’t Hashirama Senju’s master or reincarnation, is it? Oh my god, that’s a scary thought. Wait, Naruto is just an Anime/Manga! Is not real!!!

Right?...

Oh my god, what did I just thought?! *sweats*

No No No, don’t think about it!

*sigh*

Taking off the bags that had the labels “Spices” hanging on it, Chu Meng Yi starts to collect the spices that he needs for these dishes. First of all, fried food; it would need sesame oil, sesame seeds, salts, black pepper, soy sauce, honey, wine vinegar, garlic cloves, ginger, onions, chives, pepper flakes, brown sugar, white wine, and other all kind of other seasoning and spices. Then, spices for steam food, for soup, for medicinal food, and for snacks. After finding all the spices available, he then processes to make the sauces that he needs.

There aren’t any bean paste, oyster sauce, or chili paste but there are ingredients to making it so it wasn’t hard for Chu Meng Yi to make it.

What he worries about is the ingredients for his bakery goodies. There’s a lot of ingredients in the bags but he can’t find any flour and yeast. Which means that he would have to make his own flour and yeast but as of now, he does not have the time nor tools to make them.

Since there’s enough rice to feed a whole continent for hundreds of years, Chu Meng Yi isn't worried that he can’t make flour, at least rice flour. But there was no wheat. There are corn, mature and hard corns but those aren’t processed into flour. And in this spatial space here, it doesn’t have a machine or mills to grind the rice and corn into flour.

And another thing: There are no meats!!! Nor seafood!! No eggs either! There are all kinds of ingredients and rice but there were no meats of any kinds. It makes sense since Li Youran was pretty rushed to get Chu Meng Yi away from that location. He probably didn’t have the time to get the meats. So, Chu Meng Yi understand.

Well, that’s okay. He could make a lot of food with what is already here.

The process to make a mini-feast for himself. Even without meats, the food that Chu Meng Yi was good enough to be sold in a four stars restaurant. Even though all the foods were all vegetable with no meats, it still was more than normal people would have tasted.

It was a good thing that inside the Interspatial Bags, the times slow down even more so. Which made the foods that he cooked to last longer.

By the time that he finishes making enough food, a whole day had passed by already. So, instead of going to read, he went to the small room behind him where the bathtub that’s made out of stone marble located at, and starts to prepare for a bath. This house of his might be very modern but Chu Meng Yi still has to draw water from the well in the old way- which take sometimes since it wasn’t a pumping water system. He will have to remember to make a pumped water system for himself. Which, he doesn’t know how to yet.

He will have to do a couple of research and experiment to get the right way to get water from the well without any electricity or fuel. There’s no fuel like diesel fuel in here anyway. I mean, why on earth would you need diesel fuel when you can just use air pressure? Not to mention, there’s no PVC in this world that he knows of. So, yep. He will have to do things in the old fashion way. At least for now until he can think of something else... or when he knew how to use his magic/spiritual powers or whatever it was that should be called.

Then Chu Meng Yi went back to the storage room and grab an Unused Spirit Stone to test his affinity. No, he didn’t test it right away. Instead, he went to sleep.

After everything, especially when he had sealed his cultivation ‘level’, he found himself very tired. Which, was normal for him.
    The next day, he wakes up early and went to the Library. After finding a place that’s comfortable to meditate and read at the same time, Chu Meng Yi takes out the Unused Spirit Stone from one of the interspatial bags that he had taken with him along with the book that had the instruction of how to use spirit stone, magic stone, and the likes.

After confirming the usage of the stone, Chu Meng Yi sits in a meditation stance and calm his mind down. According to the book, he tried to sense the energy within the stone. The feeling of ‘something’ inside the stone was mild and soft. Just like what the book said.

And then he tried to send his energy like how he uses Qi back in his former world into the spirit stone. Half expecting it too failed and half expecting it to succeed.

To his surprise, a light reflected out of the spirit stone like a hologram into the air, showing twelves large pillars with red and black lines that connected it to the shape of a dodecagon formation. On each pillar was all kind of symbols with their own colors. Chu Meng Yi could see that on top of each pillar, their symbols of elements were carved into an elegant and yet mysterious form, shining in its elements colors.

A symbol of fire dancing around in red was the Fire Element. A symbol of water swirling around in blue was the Water Element, a symbol with of mountain splitting in half in the color of dark brown was the Earth Element, a symbol with a large tree in Green was represents for Wood Element, and the symbols for the Wind Element was of a light cyan color. All the way to even the Time Element, which was a dark grayish purple color, each element had its own pillar.

Seeing this, Chu Meng Yi knew right away that these are the Pillars of Elements within the unused spirit stone. He calms down his mind once again as he directed his gi into the middle of the dodecagon.

Then he waits.

According to the book, you don’t have to do anything other than keep feeding your energy to the stone. Once the stone had enough energy, it will direct the affinities of your energy towards the pillar that matches its element.

The red and black lines connecting the twelves elemental together start to flare up with a glow as it spread from the middle of all the elements. Soon enough, all twelves elemental pillars lite up like a large neon sign in the middle of the night. Causing the symbols on top of the pillar to response with a piecing glows that nearly blinded Chu Meng Yi. In his mind, a thought entered it without his knowledge.

The Creator is Alive.

Not knowing what that word means, Chu Meng Yi unconsciously murmured out loud that sentence. Chu Meng Yi’s vision darkens and his consciousness faded away. In place of his conscious, his body was glowing with pure white light, causing the 12 pillars to trembled and vibrates in resonance.

Elsewhere, in a realm filled with darkness and stars, Li Youran stopped what he was doing, which was preparing more things for Chu Meng Yi for when he went back to that world.

His hand shakes as his eyes glinted with tears. “Yi’er...” He whispered as hope and emotions make his slender frame shakes.

Li Youran had to stop himself from rushing back to Crisisa. Right now, even if he goes back there, there is nothing that he can do. Yi’er is undergoing the purification for his soul now, he can’t stop it. He just hopes that when the process is over and done with, Yi’er will regain a little bit of his old memory back. Just a little, enough that he would know that Li Youran loves him so much that he was willing to wait for him for Forever if he has to. Just enough that he could think twice before leaving him again. Just enough, a moment, memories to know that Li Youran would never betray him even if the whole dimension, universe or not, betray him. Even if his very soul itself will be burned in the Nine Dimensional of Hell for eternity, Li Youran was willing.

Taking a breath, Li Youran continues copying all of the Books in his private Library, The Infinity Tower of Wisdom and Knowledge. It wasn’t easy as there was billions of trillions of books, scrolls- paper and jade. He sweats drop a bit before chuckling. Well, this might be his private Library but 90 percents of the books and scrolls in here belong to Yi’er, anyway. Since he can’t take them out without Yi’er permission and soul imprint, the only that he could do was recopy them again.

Finish copying what he needs, Li Youran vanished from his spot and appearance in the next spot. A large storage house that reaches the sky with billions of cabinet drawers. On the drawers was labeled of all kinds of seeds from all corners of the universe. From ordinary ones to super-rare ones, even legendary seeds like the World Seed was here. In a large number of quantities, in fact.

Had any immortal cultivators seen this place, they would trade their soul just to be able to get one of those seeds.

Li Youran takes out a countless amount of interspatial bags and beginning to fill them up with a somewhat teasing glint in his eyes. He knew that doing this was going to drive Yi’er crazy but he was going to do it anyway. After all, he collects all these seeds for Yi’er from the past billions of years. Even with the interspatial bags filled to the top capacity, there was still an endless amount of seeds left in each of the drawers.

Knowing Yi’er, he would probably choose the Wood and Earth elements first to practice, which mean Spiritual Farmer, which mean he needs lots of seed. After that, Li Youran was a hundred percent certain that Yi’er would start with Alchemy.

Smiling a little, Li Youran increases his speed; he can’t wait to see Yi’er again.

While Li Youran was getting more things for Chu Meng Yi, the man himself was still unconscious. Inside his spatial space, Chu Meng Yi’s body was blackening all over. A thick layer of black substance was covering all over Chu Meng Y’s body. It breaks off and form again, over and over until the black substance turns to light gray and fell off his body.

Some minutes later, Chu Meng Yi opened his eyes with a dazed expression. Around him, all of the chunks of black substance turned to ash and vanished into the ground. Had he been in his normal state, Chu Meng Yi would notice that this is really abnormal. But because the man himself was still in a daze, he didn’t notice anything amiss.

By the time that he comes back to his senses, the ‘sun’ inside the spatial space had dimmed somewhat.

Seeing this, he just shakes his head. “Geez, how long did I dazed out for?” He asked himself checking his body.

“According to the book, there should be a sigma somewhere on my body to signified my element, but where is it?” Confused Chu Meng Yi checked everywhere on his body but can’t find it.

“Hmm? Was it on my face?” Seeing that it could be a possibility, Chu Meng Yi went back to his room and check it on the mirror. The Sigma could only be visible for a couple of minutes before it faded away, so he had to hurry.

In front of the mirror, the pale face of Chu Meng Yi came before him. Except, for some reason, it looks far too feminine. Chu Meng Yi had always been a good looking guy with a gentle atmosphere around him but never was he seen himself as feminine looking. Sure, his skin tone was a bit fairer than normal male his age but that doesn’t mean that he looks girly. Well... used to, at least, because the image in front of him was truly breathtaking.

Chu Meng Yi’s fair skin turned, even more, fairer, lighter and healthier. His eyelashes were longer and darker. His eyes larger, if that was possible, and his hair turned even darker and healthier.

The saying: as beautiful as an immortal wasn’t a joke to describe what Chu Meng Yi looks like right now.

Fuck! At this rate, even if everyone calls him a shemale, he wouldn’t be able to talk back!!!

Hmm?

On top of Chu Meng Yi’s forehead was a golden sigma symbol. No, calling it a sigma would be confusion. Let’s call it Magic Sigma instead because it was just that. A golden symbol that looks like a star, a moon, and a sun interlinking together with a beast or large snake of some kind twisting around it. The snakes have different colors with spiky tails at the end.

Somehow this doesn’t tell him what his affinities are. Signing out loud, Chu Meng Yi takes out another unused spirit stone and repeat it again. It had stated in the records that this might happen. So, just do it again.

Again, the twelves pillars lite up and stay lite up for until the stone in his hand cracked.

“...”
    “...”

What?

What No NO NO, it can’t be.

Again, let’s try it again.

Seriously? All twelves elements? What the fuck?

Oi, oi, even as an author, I would never put my MC into this kind of situation! What is with his OPness?!!! Jack-of-all-Trade Master of None?!!!

Feeling so surprised and shocked so many times already that he didn’t know what to do, Chu Meng Yi just chooses to ignore it and imagine that he only has 3 elements at a time, instead of all twelve of them at the same time.

This week will be concentrate on Earth, Water, and Wood.

Next week will be Fire, Metal, and Wind. Then, Lightning, Darkness, and Light/holiness.

The last one would be Void, Time, and Spirit/Cosmic.

However, he does not plan on practicing the last three anytime soon. Why? Because there is no cultivation manual? No, there’s a lot of cultivation manual and scriptures for the Void Element, the Time Element, and the Spirit/Cosmic Element. Why he won’t practice those three elements was the fact that in the library, Li Youran had left a journal of his own understanding for him, stating that unless Chu Meng Yi’s Wood, Water, Lightning, and Earth’s elements are all above the Nine Ranking System than to not bother with the Last Three Elementals of Void, Time, and Spirit/Cosmic because it will tears his mind to shredded, instead. Especially if his soul force and understanding of the Laws and Forces aren't enough.

According to Li Youran, this world is a Nine Rank System’s world. Meaning that this universe system had up to nine ranks. From Mortal to Profound Stage, from Profound Stage to Spirit Stage, from Spirit Stage to Earth Stage, from Earth Stage to Sky Stage, from Sky Stage to Emperor Stage, from Emperor Stage to Tyrannical Stage, from Tyrannical Stage to Sovereign Stage, and from Sovereign Stage to God-hoods was the limited that this universe can support.

In Mortal stages is when you secure your bases of knowledge about your affinities of an element(s). The Profound Stage is when you start your states of mind had a clear understanding of what it means to be cultivators and had understood how the universe works. In this case, this is the stage of preparing your mind’s strengths and will.

In the Spirit Stage, it is when you will officially gather Spiritual Force, Magic Energy, and Spiritual Qi to refine your body, mind, and soul.

The Earth Stage of cultivation is for building your Foundation Establishment into a far stronger Foundation called the Law and Force Pillars. In this stage, it is usually is when you're starting to form your Law and Force Pillars- the sources of all energy in your mind, body, and soul. After you had gathered enough Spiritual Force, Magic Energy, and Spiritual Qi into your body, and then turned the Energy, Force, and Qi from Gas to Liquid to Solidation, that is when you will start the Foundation Establishment.

According to this universe’s Law, you can firm up to 13 levels but that’s from the ancient time only as time had changed the world of cultivation a lot already. So, the now-a-day cultivators all have only 9 levels of Qi Law and Force Pillars in their Core Sea, which was the Core of their mind and power.

However, this does not apply to Chu Meng Yi since all of the manual and scriptures inside this spatial space was given by Li Youran, who had modified them all so that he could cultivate all the way to the 13 levels without caring about which powers or energy was which. That’s right, this universal law of the Nine Ranking System cannot govern over Chu Meng Yi’s cultivation because his soul and body are from a Far Greater Ranking Dimensional's Laws and Forces System. Chu Meng Yi still doesn’t know how many ranking there actually was, but, he does know that it is more than 13.

As I said, Li Youran’s love toward me was very heavy. It feels like a large pie falling from the Sky for him to eat only. Yet, he can’t because of his allergy to some of the ingredient in the so- call- pie and he is too full to eat it anyway. That’s the kind of situation this is like.

According to Li Youran, he shouldn’t worry about the next stages because he won’t be needing it for quite a while, meaning years later. Probably centuries later.

And yes, Li Youran had also said that he doesn’t have to join a Sect for more resources because the man himself had already prepared all the resources that he would ever need in his entire life. And that is true.

Li Youran had prepared enough resources for Chu Meng Yi to last at least a couple of tens of Billion Years!!! Just thinking about it caused Chu Meng Yi to feel heavy. No, he doesn’t feel cages by these actions of Li Youran. Had it been for anyone else, even his own brothers and parents, Chu Meng Yi would have flipped the table but for some reason, he doesn’t feel being cages by Li Youran’s feeling for him. It is Heavy and very Heavy, Li Youran’s love for him, that is, but this love isn’t feeling like it was going to cage him into an emotional hurricane of sentiments, but rather... how do Chu Meng Yi explain this? Right, it feels natural. It feels like the air that his breathing in when he’s on the top of a mountain after a long day of work- kind of natural.

Li Youran’s love for him feel like fresh air on top of a mountain, still heavy because it feels like Chu Meng Yi had been working overnight for ten days straight without sleep, but it was so natural and flawless that it doesn't make he feels tired in a way. He doesn’t hate it, but he cannot give it back to Li Youran like how Li Youran had given him. At least, not now and certainly not for a while.

If this was in a debt-repayment situation, then Chu Meng Yi knew that he would agree to marry Li Youran if he asked, because that’s how heavy everything that Li Youran’s action had been worth. But, no, he knew that the man himself doesn’t want this situation to turn into that, as he was willing to wait for this long for him. And if Chu Meng Yi does that then he has a feeling that he will cause the poker-face man to cry with tears of blood, so no. He doesn’t want to do that.

And besides, he has a feeling that Li Youran likes to court him. He likes Courting him. Over time. He enjoys it. The man enjoys spoiling Chu Meng Yi with all of the things that he had given him. Really spoiling him...

Just thinking about it caused Chu Meng Yi’s smirk in a mischievous way. Causing his indifference face to turn very attractive.

Still, the fact that Chu Meng Yi doesn’t hate it says a lot of things. He understands himself well enough to know that with times, he would probably be head-over-heels in love with Li Youran and he won’t even mind if he's the uke in this situation.

Had it been someone else, he would have killed them over and over for shaming him but with Li Youran, it just feels natural.

Shaking his head, Chu Meng Yi goes back to the situation at hand. The 12 fully responded Elements.

He would probably take Li Youran’s recommendation and starts with Earth Elements, Wood Element, Water Element, and Fire Element first. So, Earth and Wood first.

Standing up, Chu Meng Yi went back to the Library’s first floor and pick up ten small books of the Earth and Wood Elements.

The first couple of books was just the basics introduction to the Earth and Wood elements.

“Introductions to Earth’s Elements Magic, Spirit, and Force. Edition 12th. Written by Li Youran. To, C.M.Y with endless Love....” Chu Meng Yi reads out loud the title of the page and had to shakes his head with a small smile. As I said, I don’t hate this courting behavior from Li Youran. It is very appreciated and very warm...

“Introduction to Wood Elements Magic, Spirit, and Force. Edition 12th, Written by Li Youran. To, C.M.Y. with endless Love.....” He chuckles. Geez, even after seeing these title a couple of times already, Chu Meng Yi still feels warms from reading it.

“Ten Common Spells of Beginner Level for Wood Elemental Case study, Ten Common Spells of Beginner Level for Earth Elemental Case Study,” Reading the titles of the other two books in his arm, Chu Meng Yi sit back down into his former meditation posture.

First of all, he would begin with the Earth’s Elemental books. Earth’s Elemental. It sounds so simple but as an anime watcher of Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tale, and a couple others famous anime, he knew that out of all the elemental, Earth elemental might just be the most dangerous.

Ever seen a person being buried alive deep in the earth’s crust? Or have you ever seen someone creates a planet out of nothing but atom? Well, in anime, there are a couple of strong characters who did just that.

Even in the introduction book that he is currently reading now, Earth’s elements aren’t just for Defense and Offense. It could be long range and short range too. It could be both passive and active. In another word, just like how Naruto’s Hashirama Senju had created Wood Release, Mokuton, and like how the Elements in Naruto is so strong even when they aren’t even cultivators but Ninjas, Earth’s Elemental usage depends on how creative the user is.

All he needs to know is the Way how Earth’s Elemental works, the Force behind it, and the Spiritual understanding between the Earth’s Elemental inside him and the connection it forms to the outside world. So, yes, this means that Chu Meng Yi will have to meditate more often than practicing. Which is fine with him.

For the rest of the week, Chu Meng Yi continues to read the books on Earth’s Elemental.

By the end of it, he learned how to manipulate earth for farming, for making defense and for attacking. However, all of these are just the basics of how it works and the minimum effects it has. For example, he can cause the earth to loosen for farming by causing the spirit veins in the earth to be excited. Since it was just the basic right now, he cannot affect the Magic Veins inside this Spatial Space. So, he can’t plants any Magic Herbs or Plants but he can plant the Spiritual Herbs and Plants instead.

What’s the difference between them? Not much, if you don’t count how their functions are different. Spirit Herbs affect the soul power and the physical body while the Magic herbs affect the Mind and physical body. After all, Magic came from the mind while Spiritual came from the soul. So, yes, there’s a difference between the two herbs type.

And yes, you can make potions, pills(dan) and pellet from both types of herbs. You can even mix them together for more effective potions, dan, and pellet.

Next, he concentrates on the Wood Elemental books. This takes him longer since it was a bigger book with more details. By the end of the week, he learns how to manipulates seeds to grow faster and how to use the vitality of plants to heal himself. That was just the basic though, as he hasn’t even started to practice the other two books that had the common spells for a beginner.

He reads the two spells books already but he hasn’t practice them yet since he wanted to make sure that he could understand them first. By understanding, he meant, comprehension and knowledge of usage to the elements, including respecting it. Yes, you have to respect the elemental you are using for it to not caused backfire, just like how a heart demon could cause you as a martial arts practitioner or cultivator.

Yes, it is that dangerous, according to Li Youran. Especially if you have an Elemental Beast Contract. Elemental Beast Contract is a contracted between you and an elemental being from the Dimension of Pure Elements. Which Dimension was that Chu Meng Yi doesn't know and he has no plan on knowing it for a long time.

Unlike Contracts between Beast and Human, Contracts between Elemental and Human are base on Soul Contracts, meaning that in the elemental’s whole existence life, there will only be one contractor or Master. Even when their Master died, if the master reborn again then they will also be reborn and meet again as a Soul Contract Elemental, this is why Elemental Contracts are very rare and powerful.

Li Youran had said in the journal that once Chu Meng Yi had had successfully learned how to sense the Magic in the Air, not the Spiritual Qi but Magic aura, then he can try to make contact with the Elemental Dimension to see if there’s any being inside that would match his soul. The reason why was that once you reach the Foundation Establishment stage, it is far harder to connect to the Gate that would lead to the Elemental Dimension.

According to Li Youran’s journal, the number of contacts depends on how pure a soul is and which elemental fit the person more. And for Chu Meng Yi, that means that he could get up to 24 contacts because each element can get you up to two contacts from the same element. However. The First Contact of the Element are the Primary and the second one can only be a Secondary- which mean that it cannot be used for defense or offense, only a supporter.

He recalled from one of the passages in the journal, ““The biggest advantage of any elemental magic attributes is its versatilities. Offense, defense, suppression, compression, manipulation, morphing, conversation,… these applications aren’t impossible when it comes to the magic attributes. A skilled magic user with any attributes would be an annoying opponent to even cultivators of high realm..””

""It is especially annoying if you are not a magic elemental user.””

“”So, Yi’er, make sure you don't neglect your training, okay?””

Chu Meng Yi sweat drop at the reminders from the last paragraph that he read in the journal.

Like he had said, Li Youran’s love is very deep and heavy.

Shaking away the thought, he tried to recall where the books about initiating connect with the Elemental Dimension are.

“It was on the first shelf on the right column,” He recalled. Walking back toward that location, he brings back two other books and went back to his position.

Those two books were entitled “Introduction to Elemental Beast” and “Initiating Connection Through the Gate of Elemental”, both were written by someone with the same initial as himself, Chu M.Y. and there was only one version of it. However, unlike his name, it was in a different Chinese Characters. Which was, what the hell?

This is the Chu Meng Yi that Li Youran talked about right?

“The Plum Three pledge to Protect the Beginning of Time for Dreams and Hope to Remember,” He whispered. This is from his former life? If what Li Youran said about me being Chu of Dream, Hope to Dream and for a lifetime to remember Chu Meng Yi’s reincarnation then it meant that these two books were written by my... previous life?

He is very curious about this Chu Meng Yi, who was able to make Li Youran waited for him for that long. He is curious but for some reason, he felt that the time isn’t right yet for him to take back his memories of his former life. Maybe it’s because he isn’t strong enough yet?

Oh well.

Opening the first book, he starts to read from the beginning where it explains the difference between an Elemental Beast to a Starbeast and a Soulbeast.

Starbeast is beast that cultivated in some world or planet out there using the essence of that very planet, causing it to collapse into a dead planet. They could cultivate using any kind scriptures they found the same way as a human, but far more intelligence, and yet, they must use the Core Essence of that planet itself to substance them if they wanted to level up.

Elemental beings aren’t from the physical world, or dimension. They are the essence of what an elemental is. Wood Elemental will have the essence of a Wood Essence, which is what vitality is. Fire Elemental will have the essence of a Sun Essence because of the origin of all Fire. Air Essence is the essence of... Circulation? What the hell does that mean? Ah, so that’s what it means. Circulation as in the cycle of Wind and Air in the atmosphere. The Essence of the world’s movement. Just like that, every element had its own core essence. Same apply to Earth element.

The Earth Element’s core essence is Truth. Well, one of them, at least. What Chu Meng Yi got from the book was that if you are not truthful to yourself then none of the earth’s elemental being, including beast, will choose you as their master.

For elemental being, the pureness of a soul and the mind of their master is what connected them. For example, Li Youran’s mind wasn’t suitable for the five common elements at first because of his personality. It is far too dark. (Yes, this is what was written in the book- not his own opinion) So, he can’t connect with the five common elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind/Air, and Wood. But instead, it matches perfectly with Lightning, Darkness, Void, and Cosmic. So, after he mastered the Lightning Elements inside his own mind, it made it possible for him to connect to the five common element due to the property of the Lightning Element itself.

As for Chu Meng Yi, the former one, his personality was... varies. Indifferent yet flexible, stubborn yet impulsive sometimes. He will avoid reckless challenge but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t burn like a fire when the time comes for it. He isn’t cold head nor hothead, it can be both at any time. He doesn’t restrict himself to act with a purpose only, freedom is something that he takes very seriously, even when it comes to being lazy. For example, he even interacts with Evil Cultivators as long as their personality doesn’t crash against each other. He knows what perseverance and honesty is and isn’t afraid to tell it to people’s face. In other word, the former Chu Meng Yi was someone who is so similar to the Chu Meng Yi right now that he is kind of shocked.

But the shocked didn’t last long.

“So, that’s how Li Youran knew that you are me and I am you, huh. Because our personalities really are the same...” Chu Meng Yi chuckled as he read the passage in the book that explains the writer’s personality.

It was like he knew that Chu Meng Yi would end up with these books and purposely writing down the notes for him. Well, he probably knew it anyway. Chu Meng Yi chuckled. He can’t wait to see what else his former self had left for him.

So, that means that I will fall in love with Li Youran, probably again, when the times come? Well, that’s fine with me. It probably won’t be any time soon but oh well.

Smiling with a rare smile on Chu Meng Yi normally indifferent face, he continues to read on.

Four weeks later, Chu Meng Yi stands on an empty field in the back of his yard. Around him were dirt in all kind of ‘posture’. Some were wet and shining like oil was drenched into it, others were molded into symbols of all kinds, some even form a status that looks similar to what a golem would look like if properly refined.

“Well, I learned how to excited the spirit vein, how to modified the talisman with the earth itself, learn how to make earth golem, and how to farm in general using the wood element on seeds. I even learn how to make spirit water for watering the farm, now what? All that’s left is more practicing,” Chu Meng Yi concluded after seeing his work on the soil in front of him.

“Hmm... should I wait a bit longer before start planting?” Chu Meng Yi asked himself. Sure, why not? Give himself some time to relax and rewind a bit.

Smiling internally, he starts to turn the backyard to what it was before he played around with it.

Over the past four weeks, he had meditated and practice sensing the earth and wood element around him to the degree that he could do it even in sleep. However, since the seal placed on him was still intact, he had no clue how strong he truly is. And truly, Chu Meng Yi didn’t really care.

Had any cultivators seen the way how he cultivates, they would totally drop death in shock. Why?

Because he didn’t use any Magic Stone or any other influences asides from his comprehension and practices.

For Chu Meng Yi to get to this level, it should have taken around 5 to 10 years for everyone else, but for him, it was less than a month!!!

He wasn’t surprised by this result, rather, it was within his expectation. After all, Chu Meng Yi was smart enough to write stories that had their own world, their own characters, their own personality, and most of all, a flow that caused millions of people to read his novel!!! Besides, inside the spatial space here, the energy was three to four times denser than outside, if he didn’t successfully gain an understanding over his own cultivation, then he might as well just go kill himself! It would have saved him a lot of embarrassment.

Inside of Chu Meng Yi’s room, a couple of new things were added. There was a flower pot fills with some kind of pink, blue, and purple color flower with golden leaves by the door. On the table was a long candle that branches out into twelve branch, making the light in the room even more brighter. His room seems larger than before, the bed looks newer and fresher. The air inside was so fresh that you can’t help but compare it to the air of spring on top of a mountain.

Separate from the main bedroom, was the living room, the reading room, and the storage room, which was moved from outside to inside his room. Honestly, even since he starts understanding the elemental and their differences, the space inside his own home just got wilder and wilder. No, seriously!

There are an extra two Houses behind the North Main house!!! Two more modern pagoda houses!!! Chu Meng Yi didn’t go see what’s it like inside yet but he didn’t see why he should go see it either.

Little Bee had said that those two are for Alchemist and Refinery Room! He hasn't even started learning how to do that yet!!!

It seems like when he sealed his cultivation and decided to learn from the beginning himself, the spatial space was also sealed in its current state. So, now that he learn how to properly manage his spiritual skills and sensitivity, the spatial space was also growing along with him.

A day later, Chu Meng Yi wakes up, finish his daily routine, washed his clothes and hang them to dry, eat his breakfast and finish revising what he learns so far, he decided to start farming.

“Hmm, the seeds that are for a beginner farmer are a lot. Which ones should I choose?” He asked himself.

Recalling back to the list from the books, there was around 20 total of herbs and 15 types of grains that would be good for beginner to try their first time.

“Purple Bamboo Spirit Grains would be a good choice. It didn’t take long for it to grow and it grows like rice.” Deciding the grain plants, Chu Meng Yi didn’t hesitate as he went to the storage room where the seeds for farming are located.

Purple Bamboo Spirit Grains is a spiritual food, grain, like wheat and rice are. It’s stalk look exactly like a bamboo plant but inside the hollow bamboo itself was large rice-like grains that taste sweet and very aromatic. Not to mention, it is rich with spiritual Qi so it is very popular for cultivators, regardless of which level.

Even normal mortal sometimes buy them to eat during and for celebrations.

A stem of Purple Bamboo Spirit Grain can reach up to 50 meters tall with the diameter as large as 50 centimeters. Depend on how you cultivates the plants, each bamboo stems can have up to 500 internodes, with each internode filled to the brim with grain inside. Base on how you cultivate the plant, the grain inside can be so pure that it can be eaten raw with no consequences and it would still taste like heaven on earth. As each internode can hold up to 10 catty of grain inside it, it tends to be sold base in internodes instead of catty.

The grade for Purple Bamboo Spirit Grain was divided into five grade. Low, Mid, High, Peak, and Pure.

10 Catty, an internode, of low-grade purple bamboo spirit grain cost 1 Low-Grade Crystal Stone (jingshi).

10 Catty of mid-grade purple bamboo spirit grain(Bamboo Grain) cost 10 low grade Jingshi.

10 Catty of High-grade Bamboo Grain cost as much as 20-30 low-grade Jingshi.

As for Peak Grade Bamboo Grain, just one internode, 10 catty, would cost up to 70-80 Jingshi. It is very expensive because it was very hard to refined the plants to be that pure for beginner farmers. Especially the Pure Bamboo Grain ones. It could cost up to 200 Jingshi just for 10 catty.

Majority of the spirit plant farmer can only get to as high as a High Grade but this reasoning cannot be used on Chu Meng Yi.

In the backyard of Chu Meng Yi’s courtyard, a space of 5 meters square was made into a small farm or garden.

It is further divided into organizable lines for organizing purpose.

The seeds of the Bamboo Grains are in the form of grain seeds that still have their shield covered them. Chu Meng Yi had submerged the grains in spirit waters for a whole three hours before placing them into a pouch before planting them. This way, the grains would get the chance to get water into them before they are planted on the ground.

Normally, growing grains like rice from seeds is very easy. It just takes more times. However, for the Bamboo grains, it takes less time but more spiritual management. You can just leave it alone and it will grow up okay, but that doesn’t mean that it will grow up healthy. If you take care of it by feeding it your Spiritual Qi and manipulating the surrounding Spiritual Energy to help the plants, it will grow faster and purer. Still, there’s also the chances of you meeting spirit insects within the plants and got attacked mentally and spiritually by manipulation within the plants.

Spirits insects are so small that they cannot be seen with the eyes but rather the spirit and soul. They are small, but, within the herb that they reside in, their lives are very strong and their mentality are very high. These insects are the reason why majority of the people out there can’t cultivates the plants to be high level in purity.

Well, of course, if they wanted to kill the insects all the way then they can just unplug the whole plant by its root and be over with, but doing that will kill the plants so no one was stupid enough to do it.

Of course, these problems got nothing to do with Chu Meng Yi as he’s inside the spatial space, where such insects wouldn’t even be able to breathe much less get into the plant’s stem to manifest inside it.

So, he has no problem with insects at all. Still, he still learned the ten common spells for wood elements and earth elements just in case he needs it.

After that, he started to really play with the farm's method and ways of cultivating. He even got his own paper out to write down any finding that he found and his experiences of how the inside of the plants itself look life. Especially for the Purple Bamboo Spirit Grain and the other common herbs like Spirit Rice, Fire Spirit Corn, Black Butterfly Herbs, Jade Bamboo, Colors Mayfly Stalks, and Ascended Wood. All of this was for beginner level talisman creating and inscription ink creation.

Chu Meng Yi does not plan on stopping anytime soon. He's going to play- I mean cultivates- as much as time allows him to inside this spatial space. This is pretty interesting for Chu Meng Yi so he wasn't bored at all.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  17. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 1 Chapter 5
    As of May 28th, 2019 This chapter has been edited. But if error found, please let me know.
    Book 1 Chapter 5: The Ordinary Chu Meng Yi and His Fiancee...

Inside the “Currency” storage cabinet inside his room, which was organized by Chu Meng Yi into another section, there was a bag of currency labeled under “High-Grade Immortal Stones And Essences”, alongside with three other bags that had the same tags hanging on it. Behind those bags was another four bags that had “Mid-grade Immortal Stones”, and behind these bags are also another four bags, labeling “Low-Grade Immortal Stones”, going from highest to lowest in a systematic order.

Right now, Chu Meng Yi is trying to move all of these bags away so that he can search for the ones behind the Immortal Stone. The ones that are labeled with “Crystal Stones”, Jingshi, since he needs to take out a couple of it to use. He even records it in a notebook to remind him of how much he will use!

Why? Because he’s leaving this space and going back to the outside world. No, not to the place that he came in from, the Ancient Continent, but rather, to where the nearest human town is at.

According to the map that he has, the nearest town was called “Qīnghǎi zhèn”, literally translate to Clear Sea Town. A town right next to the ocean. A town that specializes in Sea Fish, a fish called Clear Fish.

Little Bee had told him after receiving messages from Li Youran that he will meet him there. I don't know how that was possible but then again, Little Bee can use instant teleportation so I guess that’s not a problem. However, to teleport, Little Bee needs 200 Low-Grade Jingshi or 2 Mid Grade Jingshi for energy. Well, it makes sense, I guess, because Little Bee will use the energy inside the crystal stone, Jingshi, to convert to pure energy for transportation.

Still, only 2 Mid Grade or 200 Low-Grade JIngshi won’t even scratch the surface of how many resources, especially currencies, are inside this spatial space.

Chu Meng Yi knew that he has no common sense of what this means in this world. All he knew was that with 200 Low-Grade JIngshi, it would be enough to buy enough Low-Grade Bamboo Grain to last a family of four members for two months(180-182 days) long in the cultivator society. And according to his understanding of how things work in this world, 200 Low-Grade Jingshi isn’t really much for cultivators since they use at least three as much of that every time they cultivate in a period of a month.

What Chu Meng Yi doesn’t know was that this statement would only count toward sects that are at least within a Ranked System in the world. For sects that are within the Ranked System, which mean have a certain amount of crystal mines, a number amount of disciples, a number amount of elders, a certain amount of strengths and another requirement.

This amount of 200 Low-Grade Jingshi was just a small amount, yes. For sects that had at least 5,000 new members every time they recruited, this is a small amount. However, how many are there sects like that in this world? This world is a the Lowest-Grade world in Li Youran’s Hall of Infinity Doors so it wasn’t like they are rich in resources. It is a larger world with plenty of resources but a large majority of the resources in this world was still undiscovered. Things like Crystal Stone Mines were founded all over the world but things like Magic Crystal or Spirit Crystal, which was a whole realm higher than the Crystal Stone, haven’t been found yet due to it being in only Forbidden Regions of the world. So, not to even mention goodies like the Immortal Stones, this world was very lack when it comes to resources like currency mines for mid-size to large size sects. Which would be why with only 200 Low-Grade Jingshi, it would do more than just feed a family of cultivators that had four members for two months. No, it would feed it for at least half a year if they know how to save their money.

Chu Meng Yi didn’t know this since the data that he has was from Li Youran, who had gotten it from the largest sect in this world. These data aren't that trustable in terms of reliable and common sense.

Before leaving this place, he wanted to make sure that he got everything on him. Cultivation unsealed. Check. Money. Check. A sword. Check. Although it was only a bamboo sword, it was very strong. Okay, everything's okay.

“Little Bee, teleport me to the location that Li Youran told you to take me,” Chu Meng Yi said to the bracelet on his wrist, a dark jade bracelet that was strangely soft and not jade-like at all. According to him, I am the only one, aside from li Youran, who can see it so there’s no problem with me talking about it out loud or internally as our mind are connected.

“Yes, Master,” The calm voice of Little Bee answered without any emotion at all and the next thing he knew, he was standing on top of a large boulder, overlooking the town called Clear Sea Town.

The towns in this world look oddly familiar to ancient China’s town. Their builds were nearly exactly the same if not for the design of the rooftop. Chu Meng Yi wasn't surprised by this finding though, as he had already read about them.

After all, this world is a magic and swords world. There will also be a difference in things and beliefs. But then again, that's was what makes adventuring so fun and finding new things so exciting for the kind of author like him. World adventuring was the muse of writers like him!!!

Chu Meng Yi sits down on the boulder and continues to look over the town. It seems like there's some kind of festival going on in the town. He could also see that a lot of people are flying over the town. Probably a celebration of some kinds from the immortal sects in this town?

While waiting for Li Youran, Chu Meng Yi did nothing but simply trying to communicate with the Elemental magic surrounding him. It was harder than inside the spatial space but he was just finding it funny how actives of the elemental are outside here in the world than inside his space.

His space wasn’t that large, yes, comparing to the world itself, but the magic vein inside the spatial space was far larger so the magic wasn’t so active. How was this possible? Wasn’t it suppose to be the opposite? Well, the fact was that the Magic Veins inside his spatial space was created by Li Youran and it isn’t a natural one. At least not likes the ones out in the real world that formed by itself after millions of years. So, you can say that it was still immature but somehow it got Li Youran’s personality and feeling for Chu Meng Yi, which just made it far more easier for him to senses them.

“Yi’er...” A voice interrupted Chu Meng Yi’s communicating with the elemental and was cut off.

Chu Meng Yi turned to see Li Youran, damn the man still looking far too handsome, looking at him with soft eyes.

“Welcome back...” What else was he supposed to say? It wasn’t like he was surprised to see him or was it nervous. He doesn’t feel his heart going faster because of Li Youran’s look either.

Sighing internally, yep, it was going to take a long time for my feeling to reach anywhere near love for this man.

Seeing the somewhat warm yet still indifference look in Chu Meng Yi’s face, Li Youran had to stop himself from chuckling as he looks over Yi’er to see what changes.

The impurities inside Yi’er had spilled out a lot already so his skin was near shining. His hair, hmm? Yi’er hair change color?

Back when he was just in soul form, Li Youran recalled that his hair was dark brown and not black but now it was fully black. So black that it makes pitch black look duller.

It was getting closer and closer to Yi’er original hair colors, which was pure black- by that he meant that it was so dark that the darkness in the world looks pale in comparison.

Seeing the Yi’er was wearing the Hanfu robe that he made for him, Li Youran feels deep contentment inside him that he hasn't felt in a long time. The dark purple matches the atmosphere surrounding Yi’er while the blue makes him more mature.

He was never going to tell him this, but he had always thought that the never-changing Yi’er was very adorable.

Especially when he got mad... just recalling the detail make Li Youran hard. Rarely does Yi’er got mad but when he does, planets froze and stop turning... That’s how frightened it was for Yi’er to get mad.

At least, he doesn’t torture other people with his rage as Li Youran does. When Li Youran’s mad, billions of people and beings will die. Painfully and slowly. Unlike Chu Meng Yi, who granted dead as painless as possible, he was more of a desperation death.

“So, are you staying in this world too?” Chu Meng Yi was pretty sure that Li Youran doesn’t have to stay in this world.

“Mhm, I am,” He answered. Of course, he’s going to stay here with Yi’er.

“Okay... Do we need paper for identification?” Chu Meng Yi asked with a tilt of his forehead.

“... No. It doesn’t seem like it.”

“Okay...” Chu Meng Yi doubts it though.

An amusing glint enters Li Youran’s eyes. Of course, he knew exactly what was on Yi’er mind. But he wasn’t lying. Why would he needs identification when they’re cultivators.

Since they didn’t belong to any sect, as of right now, their identity was just Loose Cultivator. However, since Yi’er doubt it then why not make their identity more firm? A glint inter his eyes.

“Yi’er, you want to make a new identity for us?” Li Youran asked.

Chu Meng Yi looks at Li Youran and blinks his eyes. For some reason, he felt that the man is scheming something but... oh well.

Chu Meng Yi nodded. “Little Bee, take out two Sealed Document pieces of paper and something to write with,” He ordered lightly.

Two pieces of white parchment paper and a quill drop onto Chu Meng Yi’s hand. He could just get it himself from his Inventory but let Little Bee did it is much faster.

“Hmm, what should I write down for you?” Chu Meng Yi asked Li Youran.

Li Youran sits beside Chu Meng Yi and looks at the paper in his hand. His heart feels very content from being near Yi’er like this.

“Use my real name. Li Youran. As for age, just leave it to blink, yours too. Don’t put an age on it. Then for jobs, on my, you can put in Magic and Spirit Herb farmer, level 3. Strength, hmmm, you can just leave mine blinks and put yours as Foundation Establishment level 1 peak. As for history, just put us both from Esshan Continent, Snowpeak Kingdom. That’s the kingdom that just destroyed four years ago by a spirit beast horde.” Li Youran just makes up their identity right on the spot.

Chu Meng Yi doesn’t really care either.

“Okay. Name, Age, Jobs, Cultivation strength, and History. Is that all that we need?” Chu Meng Yi asked as he put his awareness into his Inventory to get the Documentation Paper from the Snowpeak Kingdom for identification. It was writing with Inscriptions Seals so it can’t be fake. Too bad, this doesn’t stop Li Youran from faking it at all. The sealed on the paper is nothing but a play for Li Youran. So the two papers become their identification papers.

In the end, Chu Meng Yi finished their two new identification for them.

Li Youran, Age was unknown, Jobs was Magic and Spirit Herb Farmer Level 3, Cultivation is blinked. From the Li Clan in the Snowpeak Kingdom. He left his clan with his teacher at the age of 5 so he didn’t know that he had parents. His teacher was called, Chu Meng Ling- which causes a twitch on Chu Meng Yi’s forehead. After all, that’s his father’s name. Well, father in his former life's name.

Chu Meng Yi, Age 27, Job is Chief, Cultivation strength is Foundation Establishment level 1 Peak. From the Chu Clan in the Snowpeak Kingdom. Left two years before the spirit beast horde with his father and mother, who had met with Li Youran and his teacher, and Engaged them, before they died. Leaving him with Li Youran and his teacher.

Senior Chu Meng Ling died a year ago from poisoning. So that leaves Chu Meng Yi and Li Youran by themselves. So, they decided to move to Chinea Continent for a new life.

After all, Chinea Continent doesn’t mind same-sex marriage at all. No, in fact, this world doesn’t really care about same-sex marriage, as the belief in polygamy in both genders. This is why the magic in this world advances at a steady rate because the birth rate was very good. The birth rate was good and there was rarely any death over getting birth. So, the death rate in this world was very natural. This was one of the findings that he read about inside the library.

What? Even for a normal household had at least two wives and one male ‘concubine’. The male might not be able to give birth but he could give more sons to the family via the other two wives alongside the husband. The reason for this was that this world immortal tends to be more male to female. The ratio of a female being one of the cultivators was 1:10,000. It was that low, so the beings in this world had long ago got used to same-sex marriage. Even beast, no, especially spiritual and or magical beasts since their birth rate was very low. This is why the engagement between Li Youran and Chu Meng Yi is very normal, especially when they are a cultivator.

“... Okay, this is all,” Chu Meng Yi doesn’t know how to explains to his brain about his feeling of being engaged to Li Youran. Not that he hates it or anything along that line but he just feels a bit... perplexed?

Still, he didn’t say no to Li Youran’s idea of making them engaged. He had a feeling that this is just a way for Li Youran to not treat every male and female coming in contact with him as a possible rival. He doesn’t need to think to actually know that people will suffer badly if they even think of courting him with Li Youran by his side.

They walk side by side to the town. The town of Clear Sea was very large since this is the main port town that specializes in Clear Fish.

Like its name applies, this fish was very pure. It can be eaten as food, medicine, ingredients for dan, or use in talisman and seal making. This fish was very high in demand. It is very easy to breed and very easy to cultivate it to mature so it wasn’t that expensive. However, this town was the only town that had success in breeding the Pure Clear Fish with no impurity, which was why this town had always been called the Town of Clear Sea, where the Clear Fish originate from.

Chu Meng Yi and Li Youran walk for three hours and yet, the town wasn’t getting any closer.

Signing out loud, Chu Meng Yi stops and take out one of the seeds from his inventory. Li Youran recognizes the seed right away and knew exactly what his little Fiancee was going to do. He also stops and waits for Yi’er to finish what he was doing.

Placing the seed into the ground, Chu Meng Yi opens a small glass bottle filled with Spirit Spring Water and drop one drop onto the seed before covering it with dirt. Then he sits in a meditation posture and ‘guide’ the seeds to grow up. Within minutes the seed turns to a large wooden carriage with two large wooden wheels.

Next, his hand touch the earth and start to cast a spell.

When the spell was finished, two large horse like earthen creature stood in front of the carriage. The Earthen Horse was one of the spells that Chu Meng Yi had learned. They are mainly used for transportation but the will only last up to five hours before turning back to normal dirt. They don’t know exhaustion and can run pretty quick for a transport carriage. The only downside was that they cannot protect himself in case of bandits or beast attacking. However, the reason why Chu Meng Yi like to use this kind of Earthen Horse was the fact that it is automatic. Given the horse, a command and it will follow its spirit Qi ran out.

The town Clear Sea Town was surrounded by a large plain field and then large forests. There was only four path total that leads to and from this town. However, because of how many travels to and from this town, the main road was made with slabs stone that makes it easier for carriage to come and go. The main road is wide enough to fit five carriage side by side without touching, but the smaller road like the ones that Chu Meng Yi is using from the forest, it was just a normal dirt road.

When Chu Meng Yi had said that this is a Town, he really meant it as a Town and didn’t actually think that its size was going to be this large. This is more like a freaking damn metropolitan city rather than a town but since this world’s far larger and wider than Earth will ever be, their Town’s definition was also larger. It was about the size of Beijing, the Imperial City of China. It is very large.

Damn this world and its strange size. It makes Chu Meng Yi even more curious than he was already!!!

The first damn thing that he was going to do was go to the damn bookstore and buy as much of books as he can about this world, otherwise, he will go crazy with curiosity.

The books inside the Spatial are all books like references books and resources book, there are little fiction books inside that are from the mortal of this world at all. I mean, why the hell would Li Youran care about some mortal books?

Well, dude, if you want it then you have to buy it yourself then!

Chu Meng Yi sees no sin in using the money that Li Youran give him to buys books for himself!

As both males got into the carriage, the earthen horses start moving at a steady rate of 35 mph. Not too fast and certainly not slow either.

Li Youran pulls Chu Meng Yi into his chest, with him sitting on his lap, and placing his chin on the smaller man’s shoulder. Chu Meng Yi froze for a couple of minutes before he relaxes since he doesn’t sense any ‘bad’ intents from the man. Still, this was the first time that he allows a man to hold him like this. There is this uncomfortable feeling but there’s also this natural feeling like he had done this a billion of times already. Naturally, Chu Meng Yi can recognize that this is the feeling from his previous life. So, he didn’t stop Li Youran but he wasn’t a hundred percents okay with it. Of course, that doesn’t mean he hates it. So, you can say that Chu Meng Yi likes it a little bit...

So, he just leans back to Li Youran’s chest.

While Chu Meng Yi still had that somewhat indifference state of mind and didn’t see to care, Li Youran’s eyes widen a little and a soft smile tends on his lips as his eyes grosses like he wanted to cry in happiness.

Li Youran’s eyes were attracted by the Chu Meng Yi’s small earlobe and suddenly feeling like it wanted to bite it but he restrains himself. He secretly swallows his saliva.

Good things that Chu Meng Yi was distracted by the sceneries that they passed by and didn’t pay attention to Li Youran, otherwise...

By the time that they made it to anywhere near the Gate, thousands of people were already waiting in line to go inside.

Chu Meng Yi can see that there is four Gates total. One for the common people, one for merchants and their carriages, one for big shot and cultivators, and the last one was for transportation.

The ones for the common people was the shortest one while the one for transportation was the tallest one and widest one. However, the ones that look the cleanest and most important are the one for the cultivators and big shorts.

The lines for that gate was the shortest too. So, Li Youran didn’t bother waiting and directly commanded the earthen horse to go to that line. It didn’t take long until it’s their turns.

Chu Meng Yi handed the two ‘official’ paperwork to the guard, causing the said guard to freeze in surprise before looking over the paper and give them two token that lasts for 5 years to them.

According to the rule of Clear Sea Town, anyone without official paper can only stay up to a year, even if they are cultivators. Until they got an identification paper that officially sealed their identity, they can only stay up to a year within the ground of Clear Sea Town.

Most towns in this world are like that. That is one of the way that they track criminal and their citizen. For the larger cities, they don’t need to do that since they have the Spirit Stone to check the person’s identification but for smaller towns like Clear Sea Town, Sealed Identification Paper was the official documentation even for cultivators. No, especially for cultivators.

When Li Youran and him have gotten inside the town, he had to stop himself from twitching his eyebrows.

It was crowded. Very crowded.

Since this is the first day of the festival for Clear Sea Town’s annual Clear Fish Competition, all sorts of booths for all kinds of things are selling. On both sides of the streets was all kind of booth stands calling out to customers. Food, clothes, herbs, you named it and there are it.

There are signs all over the place and human come and goes. It makes the Tokyo Rush Hours look pale in comparison...

Oh my god... Like looking at this scene is enough to make my skin crawl... Me and Li Youran exchange looks.

“The guard did say that we can fly right?” Chu Meng Yi asked, completely serious.

Li Youran didn’t wait for Chu Meng Yi to actually confirmed his answered and pull the shorter man to his chest as they vanished from their spot, not leaving even a trace of the power function. The next second, they both appeared in front of an inn. Chu Meng Yi blinked his eyes a couple of times to cleared his bearing.

“Yi’er? Come,” Li Youran called as he places his arm around my waist, completely making us look like a lovely couple.

“...”

“Excuse me,” Li Youran called the desk old man who was searching for something behind the counter.

“Hm?” The old man turned toward Li Youran’s voice. Seeing the two male standing in front of the front desk, the old man blinked in surprise as he didn’t hear them coming in.

“Can I help you two?” Asked the old man, formerly but not too much that it make it seem like he's dragging his tail.

“A Room for a week,” Li Youran said without even asking for the price. A week long in this world is 10 days, not 7 days, since it was literally the first 10 days of the First Ascend of the Month. So, you can say that there is 9 weeks total in a month, with an extra day as the Imperial Day- where the common people watches news and politics from their kingdom- which was made possible because of the Jade Memory Radio.

“A two-person room or a Couple room?” The older was pretty used to seeing a same-sex couples so he didn’t ask for detail.

“Couple,” Li Youran wasn’t a talkative person either so he didn’t bother confirming the old man's suspicious.

“A week long for a couple-room will be 2 gold coins and 21 silvers. It includes morning meal and evening meals. A bath once every three days and the workers will change your bedsheet once a day. Any question?” Asked the old man as he writes down on the log page of his notebook.

“Hm,” Li Youran confirmed with a nodded. Li Youran didn’t care if the price was a little bit expensive and Chu Meng Yi clearly knew that due to the festival, the price of everything is higher than normal so he didn’t protest. The old man handed them a small bronze key and call a worker to show them to their room.

“This way, please,” The worker respectful lead Chu Meng Yi and Li Youran up to the fourth floor.

“Breakfast is from 7 to 9 in the morning while evening meals are from 5 to 8 at night, please note that if you don’t come to eat in the dining hall then you can have someone bring up the food to your room but you will charge 50 coppers per meal. Breakfast here consists of vegetable soup, rice porridge made with Bamboo Grain and soft meat with vegetables. Evening meals have more varies; there will be a fish dish, a meat dish, vegetable dish, spirit rice, soup of the week, and teas. We also provide snacks, the menu is by the door with the bell. Here is your room, please enjoy,” While providing information for customers, the helpers didn’t forget to be respectful as he left with a bow.

It seems like the helpers that show customers to their room is different from the helpers that will answer the customers. It is like room service in a way.

This inn isn’t a very crowd inn for obvious reason, as it was far from the center of the city. The room that they stay in was pretty wide and large for a couple-room. There was a section divided for washing with a large wooden bathtub behind paper screens. A table with a bronze mirror and in the middle of the room was a bed large enough for three people.

It seems like not a lot of people comes to this inn because it was so expensive and far away from the center revenue but this suit Chu Meng Yi just fine.

“Should we go look around this place?” Chu Meng Yi asked as he was very curious about this world. He plans on going all over the town little by little over the week to see if this town is good for long-term living.

Hm,” Li Youran didn’t really care as long as he gets to stay by Yi’er side so he nodded.

When they come back to the front desk, the old man wasn’t there anymore but an old woman was in his place.

“Aunty, do you know where I can rent a carriage for touring the town?” Chu Meng Yi asked with a somewhat indifferent tone but it wasn’t arrogant and prideful, rather it was calm and steady. His expression was as indifferent as ever and only Li Youran could read it.

“Hello, this must be your first time in Sea Clear Town then. Yes, I know of a place for you to rent a horse carriage for today. If you go out from this inn, to the left of us, about five houses down to the east is a rental carriage house for hire. The price is a little expensive since they also provide tours and an explanation of the town. However, if the price is too much for you two then you can go nearer to the center of the town and there’s also another carriage rental store called “Fish Carriage for Rent” that could provide the same thing but less expensive but not as long.” The old woman said with a smile on her face as she points to the way.

“Ah, by the way, if you two are coming back here then please do come back before midnight otherwise the door will be closed and you won’t be able to come back until 3 in the morning,” The old woman reminded them. By midnight, she meat at 14 O’clock and not 12 O’clock since a day have 28 hours here in this world.

“Thank you, aunty,” Chu Meng Yi thanks the old lady before going out with Li Youran.

He didn’t really care which store to rent the carriage from but he does like a good tour-person to explains to him so they decided to rent the one near here.

The carriage rental house was a store called “Sea Horse House” and they provide service for three kinds of carriages. The first one was a horse carriage that fits only a person along with only one horse. The second one has two horses and was able to fit up to four people while the third one was a larger one that has three horses and can fit up to seven people along with a table for teas inside.

The first offer cost only 2 silvers coin for 16 hours, the second offer cost 7 silvers and 20 coppers coin for 16 hours, while the last one cost 15 silvers for 16 hours. Of course, all three offer come with a tour guide.

Li Youran knew that Chu Meng Yi was going to buy a lot of things so they rent the third offer carriage and an additional two helpers for an extra 10 silvers each. The extra helpers are all martial practitioners so they are able to lift heavy stuff with no problem. Well, the strongest this store has that is.

Unlike what Chu Meng Yi imagine, the horse carriage does look similar to European style horse carriage, only the wheels and the body of the carriage itself was different. Unlike the European style that has four wheels, this town’s carriage style has six wheels with a somewhat Qing Dynasty style carriage looks to it. It looks very adorable and flexible for a transportation vehicle.

Even though the materials that it made out of was pretty normal, the carriage was designed for heavy duty works.

Chu Meng Yi asked the driver about this store’s history and it turns out that this store was inspired by the Kingdom’s chariots that the imperial family uses. But because of how expensive the materials used for the horse chariots are, the store cannot afford it so they did the best thing that they could. Which was good and all.

The tours around the town were very enjoyable for both Chu Meng Yi and Li Youran. Chu Meng Yi gets to see new things where Li Youran gets to see new and old expressions on his Yi’er face.

Chu Meng Yi brought about ten books, history books, and myths about this town. He also brought some painting colors for when he wanted to paint. He didn’t want to buy everything now because he wanted to slowly buy them over the next 10 days. Besides, he didn’t want people to know that he has a spatial bag or ring, that’s why he didn’t buy a lot of things that couldn’t be placed into a storage chest. After all, he only knows that immortal sect’s disciples have their own spatial bag but he didn’t know how large the bags were.

From his experiences dealing with Li Youran so far, he knew that the man’s knowledge was a little... higher. So, he found out that the knowledge in the Library was just the general knowledge for top sects and not for lower grade sect. So, he instinctively knew that not every disciple from the lower rank sect had their own interspatial bags- or what this part of the continent knew as space bags- not interspatial bags but space bags. So, yes, sue him for being cautious and not show his wealth- although the so-called wealth wasn’t from his own hard work...

He has to wonder if this is what it feels like for rich young master in his former world? Everything you ever wanted was placed in front of you without even a bit of hard work... this feeling isn’t very well like in Chu Meng Yi’s mind as he’s the kind of person that likes to work for his own goods.

Still, in Li Youran’s journal, he had stated that before the former Chu Meng Yi left him, all of that stuff was already there. They had long ago been accumulating there for one person only, and that person was Chu Meng Yi himself. Li Youran was just the Watcher of those things...

Chu Meng Yi did not want to believe it. All the books, seeds, herbs, materials for crafting, money- even from countless other immortal worlds ones- and everything else was his? Just what in the world did his former life do? No, just who in the world is his former life? It makes him very curious...

When he asked, Li Youran just smiles mysteriously at him and not answering.

One thing for sure, Li Youran wanted him to use whatever he wants in the spatial space. The man even added some couple trillion more into it!!! Chu Meng Yi feels that his common senses are flying away with every founds that he find inside his spatial space.

By the time that they got back to the inn, it was near dinner time.

“Welcome back,” The old woman called out once she saw them.

“Owner, is it dinner time?” Chu Meng Yi asked once he tells the helpers to transferred his things into his room. And once again, Li Youran places his arms around his waist like a doting husband- Chu Meng Yi totally ignores it. He kind of got use to it after a whole day of being in his arms constantly.

“Yes, Young Master Chu, dinner is going to be ready in a couple of minutes so you and Young Master Li can go ahead to the dining hall,” The old woman said with a smile on her face from behind the counter.

Chu Meng Yi nodded.

The dining hall wasn’t actually a hall but rather the second floor of this inn. Before going in, the helper will pass them hand towels to wash their hands if need and then show them how to order the food there. On the table was a small bamboo plate that has the name of the dishes on it, including the notes that said: “The first set of dining is paid by the rental fee but for a second serving, the client will have to pay for it itself.”

A set of dining in this inn is this: a type of spiritual rice grain, a fish dish, a vegetable dish, a soup dish and a pot of tea.

According to the tour guide today, this inn was the only inn that serves spiritual rice grain to its customers because the price of spiritual grain was very expensive. The only reason why this inn isn’t close yet was that it is back up by a sect in Clear Sea Town and the Town’s government.

Aside from spiritual rice, everything else was normal mortal food.

The so call Spiritual Rice Grain looks exactly like rice from Earth but it had this very pleasant and sweet smells to it. Of course, he and Li Youran recognize it right away that this is just a Low-Grade Spirit Rice Grain.

Still, 10 catty of Low-Grade Spirit Rice Grain already cost 1 Low-Grade Jingshi piece. For this inn to be able to afford to feed it to their customers every day, this inn must have a lot of power behind it.

The bowl of rice was very small but it made Chu Meng Yi so very full. The taste was okay, not the best but okay enough for Li Youran to only twitched his eyebrow as he ate it.

Cultivators don’t need to eat a lot once they reach certain stages but Li Youran doesn’t really care about it and eat anything that caught Chu Meng Yi’s eyes.

In his eyes, anything that Yi’er eats looks goods and taste good.

Still, he can’t wait for when Yi’er can cook for him again. Just remembering the taste of Yi’er cooking was already enough to cause shivers to spawn upon Li Youran’s body.

Seeing the shivers on Li Youran’s body frame, Chu Meng Yi tilted his head with his expressionless face and blinked.

Li Youran just smiles, “Yi’er, I can’t wait to taste your cooking once you learn it,” The man said with an anticipating smile on his cold face. Right now, Li Youran’s normally cold and stern face had a slight smile on it, causing the surrounding people to freeze in their action and blood to rush to their heads.

Chu Meng Yi rolled his eyes. It was already a miracle that for the whole day, no girls come to ask Li Youran’s information, especially with the man’s look that could bring down a whole Imperial by itself.

I mean, come on! A man that had his looks that cannot be described with words was already a weapon on it itself. With that small smile on his face, that weapon turns to be a freaking damn murderer weapon able to kill the world’s woman! Just imagining the troubles that will follow cause Chu Meng Yi to not know whether he should cry to bang his face against the wall. So, he just sighs internally.

“I can cook,” he rolled his eyes internally at Li Youran as he ate his own food. The soup was pretty good, if only it has a couple of other spices in it, it would have tasted better.

Little Bee had already shown him his talents and skills before, and it clearly has the cooking skills in it. He just doesn’t know how high was his skills in term of rank.

He silently brings out his profile again.

|Host: Chu, Meng Yi | Age: 27 | Soul Type: Limitless | Class: Wander of Stars|
    |Job: None | Profession: Author | Skills: Writing, Cooking, Fishing, Skinning, Gathering, Foraging, Prospecting, Farming, Crystal Inspection, and Cutting, Leather-working, Tailoring, Alchemy, Armor Smithing, Jewelry Works, Woodcrafting, Inscriptions, Seals, Talisman Creation, Elementals Affinities|
    |Tool: Please check Spatial Space and Inventory|
    |Knowledge, House Management, Task, Bestiary, Modules|

He had checked the spatial space already and had seen his Inventory space but he still hasn't yet opened his Knowledge, House Management, Task, Bestiary, and Modules ‘Gates’ yet.

As for his skills, he really doesn't know if he wanted to check the rank for it. It is kind of scary...

‘Little Bee, show me my Skills list and its rank,’

“Yes, Master,” Little Bee silently reply back into his mind.

|Skill: Writing (SSS), Cooking (AAA), Fishing (B), Skinning (D), Gathering (F), Foraging (F), Prospecting (F), Farming (D), Crystal Inspection and Cutting (F), Leather-working (F), Tailoring (F), Alchemy (F), Armor Smithing (F), Jewelry Works (F), Woodcrafting (F), Inscriptions(Not Apply), Seals (Not Apply), Talisman Creation (Not Apply), Elementals Affinities(SSS)|

Hmm, except for the Elemental Affinities, nothing change.

From Little Bee’s explanation. Knowledge is the ability to use the Library inside his Spatial Space without going in there.

And he needs to be a Peak Foundation Establishment cultivators for it to open. As for House Management, Little Bee said that he could open it as soon as he has his own house in this world. As for Task, it is when he joins a Sect or an Alliance for it to open. Bestiary is like a separated realm or space for him to breed all kind of beasts. As for modules, according to Little Bee, it is another space for him to builds large things like ships, cars, and boats or the likes. It will open once he opened his Knowledge Gate.

And yes, Little Bee meant it when he said “the likes”. It literally means the likes. For example, spaceship and intergalactic star battleship.

Hm, out of the skills listened, he didn’t know Enhancement and Formation Creation. There was a couple of books that mention something about Enhancement and Formation Creation but it wasn’t much. According to Little Bee, Enhancement is a Lost Arts from billions of years ago and Formation Creation is only possible for cultivators who cultivate in techniques that refined their soul and mind, which was also something that was lost billions of years ago, too. In other word, such things don't exist now in this world.

Still, what interests Chu Meng Yi the most wasn’t the Enhancement and Formation Creation yet knowledge. It was the fact that in the Library, he found a couple of books teaching him how to make ‘nonhuman’ puppets. Puppets that aren’t made from a corpse of dead people or beasts.

It was called Paper-Doll Creation. And to be completely honest, it reminds him of that manga called “Ze” so much that he got interested in it.

So, he wanted to learn it. Learn how to make Paper Doll that looks exactly like how a human is like. It even will have a Soul and Personality of its own. The only differences the Doll will have compare to Human was that they do not reproduce and they only follow one person in their whole ‘creation’ until they died. And they won’t die uselessly their core is destroyed completely.

But to learn these skills, Chu Meng Yi needs to learn how to make Seals, Inscriptions, Talisman, Formation Creation and Enhancement. That is is the goal in the next 100 years.

Li Youran had given him the Jade Scroll that contains the information on how to make them but he can’t even read it. What? It was in Ancient Languages from billions of years ago so there was no way that he could read it. Instead, Little Bee had scanned the scriptures inside the Jade Scroll and is currently making a dictionary and manual for him so that he could learn how to read it himself. Little Bee could have just translated the whole thing but he didn’t want that. He would rather learn it himself with help from Li Youran and Little Bee.

“Excuse me,” While Chu Meng Yi was busily thinking about what to do for the next hundred years, a young ladylike voice called out from beside their dining table.

Chu Meng Yi turned to see a beautiful and young miss wearing a very pretty outfit that high official ladies wear looking at Li Youran with a love-struck look in her eyes.

Chu Meng Yi calmly looks at her but didn’t answer since she was addressing Li Youran and not him. He takes a peek at Li Youran, only to see a slightly annoyed look in his eyes. Well, what do you expect? Li Youran’s heart had already been taken long ago so it makes sense that this lady didn’t even stir the water inside his heart.

He sighs internally, already knowing that this man is going to be the cause of billions of heartbreaking, both men and women alike.

Chu Meng Yi looks at the girl but decided to ignore her as he continues eating while Li Youran didn’t even bother to know the girl and continue to look at Yi’er eating.

“...”

“...”

The surrounding was so quiet that if a needle dropped, they could’ve heard it. People’s eyes were wide in opened with both astonishment and fear inside.

“Ahem, excuse me,” The lady said again, this time with a blush on her face after Li Youran ignoring her.

Still, Li Youran ignored the woman as he continues to look at Yi’er as he eats. Since Li Youran wasn’t answering the girl, Chu Meng Yi didn’t see the need to pay attention to her either.

What? He might be nice to woman from modern society but this isn’t Earth.

The girl, a young lady of one of this town’s richest family, was starting to get both embarrassed and mad for being ignored by the two males in front of her.

“You!” The lady fumed with a red face. The next thing Chu Meng Yi and Li Youran know, the lady had slapped their table, causing the soup to spill all over Chu Meng Yi.

“...” Chu Meng Yi looked at the spilled soup on his lap.

“Yi’er,” Li Youran was by his side in less than a second with a towel on his hand to wipe out the spilled soup. His eyes were glinting a little darker and the air inside the inn feel so heavy that it could be cut with a knife. A couple of people gasped as the air that they breathe tastes so much like poison.

The girl pales as she feels like a knife was in her throat.

The people inside the inn all shivers. Whether they are in their own room or in the dining room, they all feel the heaviness in the air. Just by a slightly displease feeling from Li Youran and it was enough to cause the air inside the inn to dense up like water was boiling inside a volcano. Everyone with a brain would notice that this man wasn’t someone that they want to offend.

They all exchanges look before they high tailed the hell out of the inn. Even when they are a couple of miles away from the inn, they could still feel the chills that stuck to their body like glues. They all exchange looks again, this time with the pale face that is still sweating and shivering.

“Damn that Shui girl, why does she have to always cause trouble wherever she goes? Last time it was with General Liu’s eldest son, and now she trying her luck with a pair of married cultivators?! She’s really looking for a way to die shamefully!” The people curse her as they seat down on the road, trying to calm their bodies from shivering.

How they knew that Li Youran and Chu Meng Yi was married or together was obvious as they had stayed on the floor that was designated for Married Couple. And besides, they aren’t blind, so they knew right away that the way that Li Youran acts around Chu Meng Yi was simply head-over-heel-in-love with the indifference Young Master Chu. Much to some men’s jealousy, they had also noticed that whenever they eyed the Young Master Chu with as much of a curiosity, they would feel like death was right in front of them due to the glare from the Young Master Li.

Still, they didn’t know that Li Youran was that strong. Shit, just recalling the feeling in the air was still enough to cause their body to shivers again, renew.

They all look at each other again.

“Hey, shouldn’t someone go tell the Shu family that their youngest daughter is courting dead again?” Asked one of the men.

“....” They all look at each other with a glance that says, ‘You go then,’ However, nobody moved.

Back at the inn, the old man and old lady, along with all the servants and helpers had to run outside and hid. They all look at the inn with eyes filled with awe and fear.

“Master, what should we do?” One of the servant girls asked with a pale face. She looks like she really wanted to faint but the slight aura raising out of her prevents her from doing so.

“... Go inform the Shui family that their daughter provoked someone she shouldn’t. And hurry!” The old man knew his priority. Even if the Shu girl has a very bad reputation in this town, her family was still the richest, even if they’re only a branch family in this small town, their Main Branch located in Star City was a very powerful family so the old man doesn't want to offend either the Shui Family nor the Young Master Li.

“Yes!” The servants were gone before he even realized it.

The old man and old woman exchanges look.

“Oldman, just who is that pair of cultivators? I had already found it odd that you give them the phoenix room and charge them only with 2 gold coins but for that Young Master Li to be this powerful, just who are they?” Asked the old woman.

The old man’s eyes seem to be so dark and deep, filled with wisdom and intelligence, that had it been anyone else, they wouldn’t be able to hide anything after looking into it.

“... I don’t know about Young master Li but I do know that Young master Chu was already in the Foundation Establishment stage, I just can’t tell the exact stage it was. Old woman, don’t offend these two people, the inn cannot afford it and even the Clan won’t be able to afford to offend these two youngsters.” The old man's warned his wife. The old woman looks both shocks and pales at the warning.

The old woman nodded.

Inside the inn, the so-called Shui girl, officially named Shui Yiyi, was practically boneless on the floor. She was so pale and terrified that she really thought her life flash before her eyes.

While Li Youran still ignored the woman, Chu Meng Yi just sighs out loud and didn’t say anything either. He himself can feel the terrifying aura in the air that makes his imagination of the dead god behind the girl with a large weapon on her neck. He knew that Li Youran won’t kill her but that doesn’t mean that he won’t intimidate her to death.

The girl whimpered in fear as Chu Meng Yi sigh out loud. “I am fine,” Chu Meng Yi said as he takes the hand-towel from Li Youran and finished drying himself.

Well, looks like he will have to take a shower or bath now instead of later.

Li Youran’s eyes soften a bit before it hardens again. He turns to the girl, making the girl stop breathing completely as her eyes dilated in fear. The horror in her eyes was enough to cause anyone seeing it got fearful too. Her mouth completely closed on its own. Her very mind completely forgotten about her status.

She knew it then that even if she happens to be a Princess, this man would still kill her if she annoyed him again.

Teardrops from her eyes without her knowledge.

This time, she really kicks a Steel Plate that even her family can’t help her.

“Yiyi!” A loud and anxious voice called out from outside the inn.

Li Youran’s eyes darken slightly.

A voiceless whimpered parted from Shui Yiyi’s mouth in complete terror. She wanted to call out to her father to not come. She wanted to apologize for always causing her father heartache. She really wanted to do a lot of things now that she knows she won’t live for long.

Still, she gathered all the courage that she had left inside her and whimpered, trying to stop her father from coming to a pointless death.

The next second, a group of martial arts people rushed into the inn, completing breaking one of the doors and its sides.

An old man with white hair and deep purple eyes stop as he comes up to Shui Yiyi’s side before he hugs the girl.

“Yi’er!” Another man, probably her brother, got to her side also and shield her away from the coldness inside Li Youran’s eyes. The man himself was already shivering in fear at the pure chillness that Li Youran’s eyes caused.

Seeing the action of the old man and the young man, whose age should be around 20 to 25 years old, Li Youran’s eyes darken slightly deeper. Chu Meng Yi looks at the man shielding the girl and the old man away from Li Youran and blinked his eyes in surprise.

For some reason, he feels that this man looks is far too young for his own age.

“Grandpa.... Father... Sorry!” The girl called Yiyi cried as she hugs the old man.

Chu Meng Yi twitched at those words from the girl.

... Grandpa? And Father?!!! Does that mean that this young man is older than him?!!! But... Oh, wait. This isn’t Earth anymore. Right.

None of the shocks that Chu Meng Yi feel was shown on his face as he expressionlessly looks at the scene in front of him.

The not-young-anymore-yet-still-does man takes a deep breathe and cup his hands in front of his chest toward Li Youran.

Even with fear in his eyes, the man still tries to be respectful toward Li Youran. Well, what do you expect in a world cultivates? Where strength was pretty much everything.

“Young Master Li, I apology for my daughter’s action. Please let her go this time!” He begs even as his legs shake in fear.

Li Youran didn’t even want to waste saliva for these people but Yi’er was watching so he calms his aura down.

“Tell me why I should let her go?” Li Youran’s cold voice asked.

The girl whimpered. The so-called father of the girl also pales at the question.

“... I know that my daughter’s action had caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people. But, as a father, I ask this of you, please let her off! You can kill me in her stead!” The father pleads, completely ignoring the cries from his daughter.

“Before that, who are you?” Chu Meng Yi speaks for the first time since this whole accident started. Li Youran’s cold aura retreated a bit at the voice. His eyes soften as he turned toward Chu Meng Yi and hold his wrist calmly.

The man was surprised at the voice coming from the man in the dark blue and purple robe. His voice had a nonchalant and a tone that said ‘I couldn’t care less if you die’. It was calm and steady.

The old man’s eyes widen at the question. “... My name is Shui Feng Yei. I am the head of the Shui Clan.” Shui Feng Yei answered as steady as he can.

Chu Meng Yi internally sighs out loud. No wonder this lady was so... it was because of her father.

“You really need to teach your daughter better. No matter how much you love her, if you don’t teach her probably, sooner or later, she will bring calamity toward your family.” Chu Meng Yi said lightly as he turned away and went back to his room. Seeing that Chu Meng Yi forgive the girl, Li Youran glared at them and left after him.

If Yi’er wasn’t there, Li Youran would have killed the whole clan off already. But because he didn’t want to cause trouble for Yi’er, he restrains himself.

Back in their own room, Li Youran watches as Yi’er summoned water into the bathtub and heat it up using Fire Elements.

Just as he was going to take off his clothes, he remembers that Li Youran is watching him.

“Don’t watch,” Chu Meng Yi isn’t shy but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know what decent mean. Especially when the watcher is Li Youran. It was already bad enough that he didn’t protest at the idea of them engaging, he didn’t want to lead the man to any more than that.

Knowing exactly what was on Chu Meng Yi’s mind, Li Youran smiles softly and turned away. Not that he hadn't seen Yi’er naked before... Still, he knew that if he keeps watching Yi’er then he will get in the mode so he stops. After all, Chu Meng Yi is the man that he loves, there was no way that he won’t get into the mode if he saw him naked.

20 minutes later, Chu Meng Yi comes back out with fresh robes and hair still a little wet. Li Youran stopped breathing as he saw Chu Meng Yi coming out from behind the curtain dividend.

Yi’er looks so adorable that Li Youran forgot to breathe for a couple of minutes.

Comparing Chu Meng Yi’s look to Li Youran and it is true that Li Youran looks more handsome and has more presences. But that doesn’t mean that Chu Meng Yi looks ugly.

In fact, if Li Youran is ranked number one most handsome male than Chu Meng Yi could be rank number two and no one will complain. Yet, there is something about Chu Meng Yi that Li Youran cannot be compared to.

His inner soul Charm. Li Youran lacks an inner charm that Chu Meng Yi had naturally. The coldness within Li Youran is like the beauty of a Snowpeak but Chu Meng Yi’s inner charm is like the deep of a calm ocean. Drawing people in with a still calmness that's, even more, deadlier than Li Youran's cold charm.

The only reason why Shui Yiyi didn’t notice Chu Meng Yi was because Li Youran put an illusion spell over him, dimming the natural charm of Chu Meng Yi so that no man or woman would look at him. Li Youran does not want anyone to try to take Chu Meng Yi away from him.

He does not look forward to seeing that Yi’er will have admirers, either.

He himself knew that his jealousy and monopolizing of Chu Meng Yi will kill anyone who as much as eyed Yi’er in any way. So, he put a very strong spell over Yi’er’s appearance and soul as a precaution.

He had also tell Yi’er this too. Something that Chu Meng Yi completely okay with as he wasn’t interested in anyone either way. Not toward Li Youran, either.

That's right, Chu Meng Yi was not interested in Li Youran as a romantic interest. As an author, plenty. As a love-interest, sorry Li Youran, you will have to wait. For how long? Long enough.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  18. Levis

Levis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lunnear, I'm watching the thread, but do you host your story in a different platform? Or do you have your own website?

19. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for watching this thread. Yes, I have my own site: HERE
    I am currently editing, moving, and getting to know wordpress better. I also host my novels on royalroall too.

EDIT: I am writing here at NUF to get people to help me spot mistakes like grammars before I post them on RRL and my wordpress.

kiara8 likes this.
  20. Xieljhane

Xieljhane Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. For this ..:aww::aww:

Lunnear likes this.