Spoiler Bone Painting Coroner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Aug 12, 2017.

1. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's an overview of the latest MTL chapters:
    Finally, after facing numerous life-threatening situations, ML and MC are back in the capital for the second time. ML had stuck close to MC from the time they met. The only time they were apart was in the latest MTL chapters when ML was blocked by MC's brothers from entering the capital despite showing them the Emperor's decree. ML urged MC to go ahead, promising to return to her soon. Her brothers put on an act of ordering someone to check the authenticity of the decree, when they fully intended to kill ML. Meanwhile, ML suspects a conspiracy going on without his father's (Emperor) knowledge, and also ordered one of his own people to inform the Emperor of what's happening. The Emperor immediately sent his people over to clear the way for ML to enter the capital, to the vexation of MC's brothers. After appearing in the palace where the Emperor deals with the conspirators, ML reunites with MC.

2. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Just a quick question, why did the MC's brothers want to kill the ML?

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because they are in different camp?

4. foldingcrane

foldingcrane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, they want to kill him because they support another prince, for revenge, for fun?

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read the raws, but it would bebtoo much to kill a prince for fun, don’t you think? Idk about revenge, but wasn’t one of MC’s sister engaged to some other prince? So I think that it was because they are from different camp

6. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    Anytime! :)

In a word, politics.
    MC has two brothers, Ji Huan who is a general, and Ji Li who is a minister. Ji Huan is calm, cold, and calculative. Ji Li is the total opposite, quick-tempered, emotional, impulsive, and kills arbitrarily. Apparently they have huge military and civil power and influence, that even the Emperor would hesitate to offend them. But their actions of going against the imperial edict (blocking ML from entering the capital) and following a kill-order on ML have now landed them in trouble with the Emperor. Ji Huan is deployed to the border to deal with the barbarians, while Ji Li is relieved of his position.

The Emperor has two sons, ML and Prince Jing Yi. JY is the Empress' son. As mentioned in an earlier spoiler, the Empress is a vicious sort. Her machinations serve to get her son to the throne and ruin others who threaten that purpose:
    • She arranged the marriage between her son and MC's eldest sister Ji Muqing. No one in the Ji family knows she's being mistreated and is now skin-and-bones.
    • Wei Yi remains captive. ML's people are still unable to locate and rescue him, and he has kept quiet about it from MC. (n) There's a confrontation scene between JY and ML where JY tries to intimidate ML into leaving the capital in exchange for Wei Yi's life, likening it to a chess game. It ends in a stalemate.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  7. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    any updates on new chapters?

8. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    The focus is on a new case about 7 bones found in a well. A new antagonist is introduced, MC's former disciple Mr Wen who she considers an evil enemy. She had taught him well so his skills seem comparable to hers. Mr Wen works in the capital and has the Emperor's favour which he uses to his advantage, and the Emperor uses him likewise. Not much backstory yet.

MC is supposed to work solely on the case of the 70+ corpses, but the Emperor wants MC and Mr Wen to work together, which disgusts her. She rants internally about not wanting to cooperate with the Emperor because he had abducted Wei Yi to coerce MC and ML to serve his purpose.

And how could I have forgotten to mention this sweet moment?
    Yup! MC and ML have finally done it. :love: Chapter 626.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    xmilady, puu264, astaterix and 6 others like this.
  9. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they get married yet???
    Did Wei Yi get saved?
    What happened to the sister after the empress realized she’s just a walking corpse?

10. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    Not married nor engaged but live together, and ML has accompanied her to all of the cases so far. Her work identity is "Mr Ji" and most of the time she's involved in a case so their relationship remains private, though ML is more open about showing his affection in public. :blobsmilehappy: Perhaps later the author will use the same plot as Wang Ye Captures His Wife and 'kill off' Mr Ji. :blobninja: Or pull off a big reveal that 'he' is a she. :blobastonished: Or get Mr Ji to 'solve cases in other parts of the continent'.

Wei Yi is still being held captive.:blobsad:

It's the Empress, with her son's full cooperation, who orchestrated the sister's mistreatment. In other words, the sister's scheming backfired because the Empress is more scheming than she is, and now she's being used as a pawn in a political game. Except for ML, the imperial family is a vicious lot, ugh. :notlikeblob:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    xmilady, puu264, astaterix and 2 others like this.
  11. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I feel sorry for him the most because his fiance is with Prince Jing. I think the question for the 3rd could have been something else. I'm assuming she gets mistreated after the current translated arc.

12. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to MC's family?

13. Azeri

Azeri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just silently watching the thread when you nonchalantly dropped this bomb!!
    Uhm. Uhm.. can you please please please elaborate this snu snu part!!! Kyaaaaa :oops::X3:

annkanni likes this.
  14. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Snuu snuuuu please :X3::X3::X3:

15. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it doesn't describe the snu snu part in great detail. :blobpeek:

There are numerous moments where ML can't help but show his passion for MC. Because most of the time MC is in her "Mr Ji" work mode, witnesses to these moments think ML is bent. :blobcheeky: One example is when ML and MC ended up in a cave. They had been summoned to the imperial palace earlier. ML is with the Emperor while MC is with the Empress. MC exits the South gate first, enters the carriage, and without waiting for ML heads toward Liangshan in search of evidence. :blob_grin: ML exits the same gate a short while later, finds out what MC has done, then takes a horse to chase after her, mad as hell. :blobrofl: ML arrives at the forest in time to save MC from assassins and protects her as she falls down a steep slope. She wakes up inside a cave and realises that ML is seriously injured. All this while he's like, "How dare you leave me!", "I won't let you leave me again!", "Don't do it again!" :aww: When she opens his robes to check, she notices that he has eight-pack abs! *swoon*

After MC treats and bandages his wounds, ML loses consciousness and his body temperature goes down and starts to shiver. At first she covers his half-naked body using his robes as a blanket and brings him closer to the campfire, but his body is still too cold. Worried that ML could die, MC decides to use her body heat to warm him up, taking off her outer robe and hugging his bare torso! :blobnosebleed: When ML wakes up in the middle of the night, he's stunned but thrilled of course. MC wakes up when he touches her lashes, and she hurries to explain that nothing happened and her reason for doing what she did so he won't misunderstand, but ML wants her to take responsibility by marrying him. :blob_grin: Blushing, she refuses and insists that nothing happened, so he starts making something happen but doesn't go too far. However, he threatens that the next time she runs off without letting him know, he'll throw her to bed, strip off all of her clothes and have his way with her until he's no longer angry. :blobcheeky: Just in time (bad timing, ha ha), Lang Po and the other guards turn up to rescue them and witness their intimate "man-on-man" action. He even references Brokeback Mountain which is odd that I have to wonder at the author's reason for using an ancient man. :blobwink: While MC is upset about being misunderstood, ML is not pleased about being disturbed. :blobrofl:

Chapter 625 - It starts to rain heavily, MC calls it a thunderstorm which is a word ancient people are not familiar with. ML pulls MC into the carriage, removes his outer robe, covers her with it and embraces her tightly in the presence their 2 companions. :blobcheeky: After MC changes clothes, ML enters her room with ginger tea for her to drink. She wants him to go and rest, and he questions whether she's rushing to get rid of him which she denies, so he doesn't leave and starts to admire her facial features. :blob_grin:

Chapter 626: The Prince Wants You
    ML couldn't keep his eyes off MC, and wants to look at her for the rest of his life. His heart is content as long as he sees her. MC becomes embarrassed. ML states that he's tired and wants to rest in her room, then promptly lies down on her bed before MC could agree. She starts to paint his portrait while he sleeps, and is unaware when he wakes up and hugs her waist from behind. He praises her work and she responds that she was just casually painting. He laughs, then turns her around and holds her close with her back against the table.

ML: I'm here if you want me. Why do you need to draw on paper? In the future I will always be by your side and you will be able to look at me all the time.
    MC: When did I say that I want you?
    ML: Then, I want you!

He french kisses her until she runs out of breath. He takes off her head crown and her hair cascades down. He gently holds both sides of her face with his palms, hugs her, then carries her to bed. Pinning her under him, he declares, "Yun Shu, in this lifetime you can only be my woman!" She doesn't resist this time. "The candlelight is blown out as two figures were overlapping together in vague ways."

That's it. :blobtongue:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    xmilady, puu264, astaterix and 14 others like this.
  16. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I know you are just helping us, but too much dog food is bad for single dogs, you double post it AHAHAHAHAHA, thanks for the snu snu spoiler ♡♡♡♡♡

Tsukiyo and annkanni like this.
  17. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's oe?

18. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why ML kill SZL?
    Does MC know SZL died n his killer?

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Open ending

Ivivivi likes this.
  20. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! Ugh, the stupid thread wouldn't load, ha ha ha!