The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. wraven881

wraven881 Stressed Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hoh hoh hoh~ :sneaky::sneaky::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

cray0909 and Gav like this.
  2. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee::coffee::coffee: Awaiting the conclusion of the arc. Will the bride return to the paternal families? Or will they stay in the husband's household?

:sneaky: I love how S Wang An is.

Nekura and Gav like this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy!
    ATDSVT
    From surveillance, this is what Wang An had learned.

Wu Guen's mother was from a martial family, a very valiant and loving mother, willing to go to war when crossed. Don't think that her son's concubines were in her favor; she felt he was too good for them.

By contrast, Ao Jiang's mother was a literary beauty whose tears were like pear blossoms bathed in rain. Their demeanor towards their sons' concubines and their mutual hatred for Purple Cloud Chasing Peak sect was the only thing that they had in common.

Ao Jiang's brother and father were both serious military men, their focus was on training themselves and their men. Ao Long had been so happy to hear his son had become a cultivator, but now he could only curse the sect that in his view sent his boy to his crippling and death.

Wu Guen's father was writing memorandum after memorandum, article after article against Purple Cloud Chasing Peak sect. A canny old fox who had stayed out of politics, only now that his son was deemed gone and abandoned by the sect, did he bear to muddy his sleeves. His wife cursed the sect, he blackened their reputation.

Both these families had nurtured their sons. Some might even have said they spoiled them to the point they could believe their families would always try to cover for their wrongdoings.

However, what may be on the surface might not be true. For all Wanyong had told Wang An once, it might be that the parents would spoil them before they fucked up, but persecute or punish them later, in private. Which was why Wang An was asking the sons in question.

Noble families were weird.

Well, from the words of Ao Jiang, his mother, father and brother treasured him truly, though clearly he doubted the second and third branches of the family. Wu Guen was completely certain that his family treasured him as he was the only di son. Hence the fact his family had not come sooner to get him had worn on him like sandpaper.

Hm. Perhaps Wang An might really have to give them up.

He was not looking forward to it.

4. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The in-laws are coming! Wang An, dazzle them with your charm!
    Make them agree to let you keep your brides:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Awww, bully them MOAR Wang An!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Even if they went home, they would probably missed Wang An before a week is through...
    .....Stockholm Syndrome anyone??
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

5. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

nooo!!!:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: They're your waifus.. don't give them up!

:blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:I'm sure the two will miss Wang An's way of "loving" them if that happens... and maybe they'll return on their own?:blobamused:

wraven881, Nekura, Ease and 1 other person like this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    pffft, everyone wants to keep the two brides.

7. Azurite

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooo! Don't give your waifu up, Wang An! PLEASE!!!!!!
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

Quickly, make contingency plans for keeping the brides!!:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    Or if you let them go home, make it seems like the brides homecomings to their parents house after they are married of:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

wraven881, Ease, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    But if he doesn't let them go home, they will be sad. He doesn't like it when they look miserable (like little puppies who can't stand being separated from their mothers and littermates! Those sad eyes! So cute!) :aww:

9. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::X3::X3:
    The need to bully your loved ones is REAL.:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Make the in-laws accept your taking Wu Guen & Ao Jiang as brides!:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobhero::blobhero:
    I'm in for Stockholm Syndrome.:blobReach::blobReach:
    Yesh!:X3: Let them yearn for Wang An's "delicate" pampering!:blobamused:

Gav and cray0909 like this.
  10. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobthinkingsmirk:and then when they're finally home, they again feel sad. They couldn't understand it...but...but they seem to miss their hubby and his own way of "tenderly" loving them....:blobangel:

:blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

11. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They borrowed someone's collection of phalluses right? They were performing a medical examination right? Right? :blobnosebleed::blobdrool:

wraven881, Nekura, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    They were trying out every single sex toy they could get their hands on, on the poor brides' crysanthemums and also giving the men handjobs to satisfy their own curiosity about how men were like there.

The answer was, very pleasant to the touch. Many a flushed fujoshi had the best day ever.

13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    So. I just found the spoiler thread for 'I am regarding you as good bros (bl)' and the spoiler about the first chapter has given me (bad) ideas/mental images.

If a player from the western system (which has respawn points) was also taken by the eastern system and rescued/saved/looked after some man (most likely a villain who was destined to put together a massive harem and then take the main character's female lead as one of his harem maidens and then get beaten into a pig... except the player had no way of knowing that!) from the eastern system's world and then that man locked them up and drugged them to keep the player for themselves (because they fell in love with them after that player treated them like a genuine friend), I predict the player would try to respawn as far from the traitor as possible.

Because no one from the western system reads goddamn cnovels.

wraven881, IzKir, Nekura and 2 others like this.
  14. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang An have such a twisted mindset :sweating_profusely:
    I can't help but love it tho

Hydrochoerus, Nekura and Gav like this.
  15. Azurite

Reading List:
    Link
    True that, though I think a minority know about cnovels (no bet on reading them though)
    Anything eastern would probably Japanese in origin because anime, manga , and games (dating-sims and oto-ge)
    So, if that player got drugged and lock up, the first thought will be 'YANDERE!' and try his damnest to get far, FAR AWAY!
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. And because he was from a system which had a respawn, he immediately went for suicide the first day after the traitor drugged and fucked him.

The villain must have had an epic bsod, because not even two days after he had his way with the person he had gotten attached to, this person who had cared for him for years with genuine feelings committed suicide.

wraven881, Ease, IzKir and 2 others like this.
  17. Azurite

Reading List:
    Link
    And then, the player got respawn. And he meet the villain again (because eastern system is a dick). Got drugged and captured, again. Suicide, again. rinse and repeat (eastern system is just that cruel and sadistic and they collect despair and death energy to fatten themselves)
    :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

....Can you make this as some sort of side story?
    :aww::aww::aww::aww:

Gav, wraven881 and Nekura like this.
  18. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool:*dazed look for the whole day*
    May I know the link to the thread please?:aww:
    *Edit: nevermind, I found it xD

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously doubt even the villain is stupid enough to consider raping that person three times in a row when that person committed suicide twice.

The villain would probably be horrified beyond words at the loss of their precious person and desperate to try to find a way to make them theirs without risking that horrible moment of loss again.

For a quote, from the image in my head, here you go.

[White Dragon Vortigern] said bitterly, "Such a good friend, huh? An adder would be better. A wolf raised that bites the hand that fed it.

That man returns kindnesses with betrayal. Twenty years of honest friendship thrown back in my face with poison and rape.

I regret ever saving him! All my efforts on his behalf were a waste. Had I known he would be like this, I would have fed myself to that cursed demon beast and saved myself the trouble."

20. Azurite

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, no. Not the raping part, I mean the drugging-capturing-locking up parts.
    The villain repeatedly captured the player in hope of softening-buttering-persuading him to stay with him. The player was horrified he got captured (ptsd) that he commit suicide at earliest opportunity.
    It's like, they are stuck in a loop of self destruct or something similar (brought to you by eastern system because reasons) until the villain manage to convince the player to stay with him, that his feelings is genuine, that he didn't mean to hurt him, and all that rot.
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    wraven881 and Gav like this.