The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    When he expands his harem these two are going to sulk even more, lol. And they won't even know why they're doing it.
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    But yeah, I'm going to close down purple cloud chasing peak sect and then have these two meet their concubines again and then I will close this arc for Wang An.

2. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sniff* Wang An..:blobsad:

but very good on that precautions!:blobhighfive::blobsmirk::blobhighfive: They may leave but I'm sure they'll be begging to be with you soon :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

Gav and Nekura like this.
  3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm~
    These two covered the high and mighty strong and proud cultivator cannon fodder.

I know that there is the standard scheming male lead prince who thinks so much of himself that he discards the 'mc's' engagement because the 'mc' is trash and he wants to marry someone else upon which time the 'mc' makes themselves awesome cue standard transmigrated female novel shenanigans or whatever.

That right there is an excellent cannon fodder harem material.

What other tropes do you guys remember most from your cnovels as the high and mighty annoying future victims of face slapping?

4. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...How about the one where the 'mc' rebirth into their past self. In their first life 'mc' was used by the ML/FL to the point of exhaustion and then discarded (via poisoning, assassination, execution) when they had no more use. After their death, 'mc' woke up in their younger self body and vowed that in this life to make those who had wronged them pay (revenge). Example: The Path of The Cannon Fodder's Counterattack, The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage
    :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Nekura likes this.
  5. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes yes! Seduce your husband more!:blobxd:
    But didn't you guys know you can also please Wang An by topping him? If only you realize...:blobamused:
    Sshhhhh---:blobshh::blobshh:
    Wang An is a good husband material!:blobsmilehappyeyes::aww::blobmelt:
    They'll definitely miss Wang An's pampering, and the CLEAN TOILET. Am I right?:blob_grin: because, who wouldn't? No shit smell is definitely the best place to live.:blobhighfive::blobhighfive:
    :sushi_no::sushi_no: I'll savour it till it lasts TvT

Gav and Azurite like this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually looking for cnovel trope villains. Not mcs. :blobpats:
    Discuss~?

Azurite and Nekura like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realize I am canvassing for the next arc (and brides) for Wang An, right?

Nekura likes this.
  8. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    The brides gonna miss their husband for sure. And regretted refusing the phalluses because now that Wang An is not there, what can they use to satisfy their chrysanthemums?:cool:

How about the villian who stole his relative's cultivation root for himself? (History number 1's founder, first disciple)
    The villian drugged his relative's fiance and slept with him so he can have the fiance for himself.
    The villian killed his friend and planted himself in the friend's family (Ghost Doctor)
    As for @Azurite 's example, the trope would be the villian used the people around him to death, I think.
    Gonna add more if I remember them.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    readerz, Gav, Azurite and 2 others like this.
  9. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, yup, thanks for clarifying @Ease. What I mean @Gav, you can use the ML/FL in those cnovels as villains. They are manipulative, have dubious moral, and won't hesitate in using other people to their death.

Nekura, Gav and Ease like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ease @Azurite
    pfffft, they dont quite fit what I am looking for, though. I am looking for cannon fodder villains that I can convert into harem members for Wang An.

Nekura likes this.
  11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    How about someone like original Shen Qingqiu? Abuse the mc excessively because of jealousy. Don't have to be master disciple. May be sisters, brothers, cousins w/e. Or just white lotus bitch:blob_grin:
    Or is there something specific you're searching for?

Nekura and Gav like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    pfffft, what the hell. Don't bring original SQQ into this, even as a reference because Wang An (the muse) will combust because confusion.

Nekura likes this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link