Discussion Emperor Solo Play Completed

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Xiao x2, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, ESP is already done so what do you guys feel, is there regret, after all the ending kinda sucks, or was it good enough for your taste?

For me this novel kinda sucks, I mean if he didn't show his face he wouldn't really need to pay tax, second what's the use of reincarnating if all you did was complete the game and go back to your everday life, and lastly the revenge feels nonexistent.

So what are your reaction just comment it below.

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    His old guild before his second chance was never mentioned again which was disspointimg

kirara likes this.
  3. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    no harem bad ending

4. Panzaro

Panzaro It's just mayonnaise~

Reading List:
    Link
    At least it wasn't a train-wreck of an ending. And it was a happy one.

5. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a BS end..till the end he got no money..even in the game he keeps buying gold to obtain more gold and got no profit for it..

6. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Even without showing his face he would have to pay taxes.
    Personally, I liked the ending, or at the least it's concept. Hyrkan can't have revenge for something that didn't happen and he can't really face the guilds alone. He matured and realized that, so he joined the strongest guild in a vantageous position for him. I think it was a good decision for him, rather than pointlessly make enemies and fight the world like his previous life.

nexusmadao likes this.
  7. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You right which make me dissapointed more, he want revenge but i think he chose wrong target and not focus with his former member team which the cause of his revenge.

8. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a bit let down

his time jump was never explained... Total recall ending would be better...

Wujigege likes this.
  9. GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight "DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER" ©

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I only one around here feeling that the ending was too rushed?

10. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. . .maybe its time to. . .

11. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    So it was completed in chapter 191?
    I thought it says its completed at chapter 193?
    The NU page is wrong then?

Wujigege likes this.
  12. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    As the guild was never created in this timeline, it would have been hard and quite a waste of time to go after each and every one of them.

He could have tried to find the co-founder though.

There's 192 chapters (ch0/prologue + 190 chapters + ch191/epilogue) + a note from the author, so-called 193rd chapter, which is probably an afterword or advertising for following novel, idk.

Wujigege and Asf like this.
  13. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ending was alright. Just alright.

It didn't close of pretty much anything but Warlord. Don't get any sort of romantic development unless you want to go super stretch the interactions, and there's no real closure on the revenge plot but I guess MC himself was beyond that partway through the story when he only really cared about the game in the current timeline instead of the past life.

Shitty of the author to send him to dirt poor status again, I see no reason for that. How did he manage to go that long without getting snagged by the IRS anyway for them to only show up once the game is completed and he blows it all on stupid stuff? It's like the MCs entire personality from the author's perspective can be summed up into the phrase "financial struggle."

14. morli

morli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is kinda suck, but at least it has an ending. There are many story in RRL and fanfiction that are dropped in the middle so I'm quite used to reading unfinished story. That's why I'm kinda glad EoSP has a closure even if it's bad.

jusso likes this.
  15. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    It felt slightly anti-climatic and maybe rushed. but I don't find it bad.

I don't know what kind of revenge people were expecting... This is a game and only thing stormhunters did in his previous life is to hunt him inside a game which is perfectly normal, even though it is kind of douchebag-ie thing to do.
    EDIT: i wouldn't sacrifice my chance to start living a new life and all the possibilities just because some guild has camped me in World of warcraft.

For the money, he said he never played warlord for money, he needed money only so he could buy items in-game to catch up to top players and once he had best items in-game he stopped caring about money.

And the government doesn't care if he's some popular player in-game... they see his bank account and they want taxes (and i doubt he made his bank account with his in-game nick) so it doesn't matter if he revealed his face or not.

16. chillo

chillo NUF BioTerrorist

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why, but Korean always suck at making an ending. many Korean novel felt always rushed and the ending always left you hanging.

17. DeadZky

DeadZky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it ended at chapter 193?

18. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess that was because he revealed his face in that fight with the dragons..
    They captured his face along with his responsibility to pay the tax with it. Lol
    Not to mention how he have been spending a humongous amount of money in the time where he was still grinding his hohoe mask account.

19. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite a disappointing and abrupt ending honestly. I'm not even talking about the final fight being skipped, I'm talking about the whole thing being an incomplete epilogue. What happens in the end is quite vague. We can assume that MC won somehow or other, and although some of you are upset that he got no money out of thats not quite true. Dude is literally in his own lambourghini with a patek philipe watch. Dude aint poor anymore, he just had to pay a ton of taxes after his spending spree which put him back near 0. Hes still well off though.

Its disappointing however, because what happens further on is completely vague and shoddy. What happened with Hatch and Hahui? Whats the deal with the Red Bulls? Are they still owned by and a part of stormhunters? What happened with Whistling? Did he meet Hyrkan IRL and had a few drinks already? What about Tobi Gwyn? Has he decided to continue interfering if necessary or did he get some cliche revelation of sorts like "its fine since its a human pushing his limits to accomplish these insane feats" or whatnot? Or does he still hate hyrkan for reducing warlord's lifespan? What about MC and Shir? Are they even a couple? Their convo certainly seems strictly professional but its hard to grasp whether she is even into him romantically or not anymore, now that shes got him.

I can go on but I won't. Overall lots of loose ends that could have been tied up better if the epilogue was like, a chapter or 2 longer. I understand author wanted to, for whatever reason, really rush the ending there but was squeezing 1 or 2 more epilogue chapters in that difficult?

20. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Ending is pretty realistic. No matter how much you have money everyone want a cut of it. And there was no romance so where do you demand one.