Discussion What would your cheat be?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Cosmic_, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightN00

KnightN00 A single dog cultivator of LNMTL sect

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have a cheat call 'Unparalleled' mean that I alway stronger than the strongest existence exist in that plane and time by a unit(cultivation realm, level, stat, etc) one unit only! Power down if that existence died. Exclude the profession skill(limitation) exclude the luck stat(limitation) no other thing except make you stronger(limitation)

2. Windome

Windome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My power wold be to use shadows. I could travel through shadows, make shadow people and when I look at someones shadow I could read their mind.

Slayer713 likes this.
  3. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    EYES EYES SO MANY EYES EVERYWHERE OH GOD THEY'RE FOLLOWING ME GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF

....oh wait, no, I'm just thinking of my AG character.

4. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    My cheat would be is a beautiful and healthy mind.. I want to be so amazing that I can outwit everyone.

5. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Third Arm:
    1.Only visible to owner's eyes.
    2.Can freely change it's shape and size.
    3 Can pass through things.[On/Off]
    4.Connected to my senses.[On/Off]

6. Slayer713

Slayer713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

So basicly you're tet from No game No life

7. Slayer713

Slayer713 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might decide to have a virtual novel like pop us, where everything has pop ups and it would show me the effects of choosing one over the other, and I have a save and load function.

8. aattss

aattss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I was thinking something like a prestige from idle games. Whenever my life basically ends, whether by dying or consciously deciding for it to end, I get to start again except slightly better in every way.

9. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would wish for a Real life Game system, when I can earn points and spend it in the 'game shop'. I would then do tasks that gradually scale up while upgrading myself and buying other powers, and in that, the option to laze around by just doing tiny minor tasks and living healthy that way.

readerz likes this.
  10. tsuna25

tsuna25 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy, I would have an ability that lets me set a goal, and FORCES me to do it. Removes my laziness.

11. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    OHOHOHO~ This thread makes me pleased.

If I had a cheat ability, it would be to know every and all languages, whether dead or yet to exist, on the level of a native speaker. This includes slang, gaming terms and even codes. And this ability will follow me in every reincarnation/transmigration until my soul is destroyed.

Imagine the applications. I would find olden treasures hidden through the means of using a dead language. I can chant spells with ease and even understand them...I can translate all novels perfectly.

12. Evil Lee

Evil Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had a cheat ability, It would be the ability to gain more plot armor destruction the more main characters I murder
    :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

13. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    If I had a cheat ability it would be one simple yet complex concept. The power to bring what you imagine into reality, this is usually under the wish concept as it can appease any desire you wish.
    But if you want to go further, the power to bring what's in your mind into the world, this would depend on what you have placed within your mind that brings about different results, it can be overpowered, hell to yourself, or hell to the world, and other conclusions in between or in other places. You could say this is the reality marble ability in Typemoon, but that is usually something under your own influence which is something that comes from you in characteristic or nature.
    Mine wouldn't be a reality marble it would be a completely different ability, it would be a different dimension that hosts one of my deepest desires (For those who've played Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, then one of greatest things ingrained in my mind is the Ing and Dark Aether, its effects and its overwhelming nature without its weaknesses, had Samus not intervened the Ing would be unstoppable, they wouldn't have their weakness to the light after claiming the last planetary energy).
    In my mind lies a realm very similar, it is an amalgamation of Dark Aether from Metroid Prime 2, Kabbalah, the Abyss from Dark Souls, the Dark World, and everything I liked from what I experienced in fiction under the world's control. This is akin to an unstoppable force that cannot be overcome, as it can possess those who are full of power yet aren't strong-willed, which is basically everyone here, desiring cheats that would basically be a mental fault that would allow my world to possess those individuals.
    This isn't OP, this being OP would be that I wouldn't be affected by it, but in reality, I'm just as weak as everyone here, I can be possessed and my will can be overcome by the one that I made there. Thus, this would be an ability that is out of my control as the way to enter and exit is through dimensional rifts.

14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Maxed out luck + game system. The system would give quests for minor and major things with points reward and experience rewards for the level up. It has a store with all sorts of items/stat bonuses that you can buy with the points. Quests would be based on skills like cooking, cleaning, writing, singing, painting, fishing, wood-crafting, etc. For example:

Writing quests, bonuses given for quality of work
    write a poem with twenty lines
    write one short story of at least
    edit your short story

15. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this world in an RPG setting or no?

I've always found eye skills to be very cool.

For my cheat I want a pair of powerful eyes/brain that can record and analyze anything. Skills, Magic, books, Techniques, etc. This of course comes with an incredibly dynamic vision. You can interpret it as me being able to see far better than other people both in distance and speed.

If I see it then I know how to replicate it.

Of course this doesn't necessarily mean that I would be able to replicate any move I see, but assuming that the proper requirements are met (for example, adequate magic/physical power, etc.) I will be able to utilize what I see. At the very least I will have a highly in depth understanding of the workings of the technique.

16. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient.
    Now that's OP.

17. Kagenesti

Kagenesti [Dao of Taming] [Dao of the Wild]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine would be child of the wilderness.
    All monsters and animals think of me as a brother and I can converse with them.
    Makes it super easy to become mega druid/tamer.

Good for answering the question "you and what army?"

18. Sujihiko

Sujihiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Niggas~! If Lelouch's geass would be like, effective, even if you're wearing sunglasses, contacts, window panes(tinted included) and the likes, it's quite enough to 'conquer the world and make it anew'~! Though that is if you made all the right decisions... LOL

Just commenting though~~!!!!

19. kongarthur

kongarthur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ability to turn into anything i eat so if i ate a steak i could turn into a stake if i ate a human nody i could turn into that person

20. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    kmzwa8awaa
    elbicnivni
    5SQQ-STHA-7XEV-ZFFV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.