Spoiler Any spoiler in One child two treasures: The billionaire chief's good wife?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the story MC will be the twins now?

2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    For now, it seems like it.

Ivivivi likes this.
  3. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh So adorableee :aww::aww::aww:

4. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gong Shaoying you bastard!!!!!! Now he's trying to erase Yi chen's memory too! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

5. shin chan

shin chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your smileys

Lynne likes this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shin chan Thanks... I use the blob smilies..... did you know we have sushi :sushi_singing::sushi_sorry: too???? just clik the smile icon.... Lol

7. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR!!! Poor Little Yichen :sushi_dead::sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

Lynne likes this.
  8. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I think like the author just like to torture Little Yichen. What did Little Yichen even do wrong? Poor him:blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:Gong Shaoying and that illusionist should go to die. Stop giving Little Yichen cruel illusion already! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: My heart can't take it for Little Yichen...:blobsad::blobsad::blobsad:

Lynne likes this.
  9. Ivivivi

Reading List:
    Link
    W
    What kind of illusion?

10. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    First it was the illusion that everyone in Mu house didn't want him and shut him out, but the illusionist saw that Little Yichen wasn't resentful when he was shunned and told outright he wasn't needed, he changed the illusion of Little Yichen being stabbed and injured by Yueyao, Youyou and Yun Shishi

11. Ivivivi

Reading List:
    Link
    The story getting crazier :notlikeblob:

12. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:
    Poor Yi chen..... reading it is awfulll....

13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally Little Yichen is back home! :blobhighfive: Little Yichen and Lisa was saved by Gu Jinglian's passing cargo, so they were able to return home faster. Yun Shishi and Mu Yazhe were already waiting at the port early in the morning, and Little Yichen immediately jumped towards his mummy :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Thank goodness you arrived safely, Little Yichen! :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

stumblmer, WanderG, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  14. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3::X3::X3::blobhighfive:
    Horayyy....
    Now.... I'm looking forward to Lisa and Xiao Yi chen's development :aww:

15. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh the new arc is going to a weird direction :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Huan Jin have a meet-and-greet session with his fans after the end of his new drama, that was adapted from a book and has had an online drama adaptation before turning into a tv and movie(?) series. He actually abhors the event because there will always be weird incident happening whenever he went to one, specifically about fans fainting from epilepsy or needing ambulance.... :blobfearful: But his manager already promised with the director, so Hua Jin was forced to come to the event, which is held at a cruise(?) ship.
    He was very surprised that even an old granny came to his meet-and-greet event, and was told that if not there's an age restriction, even an 8-year old girl is going to come! :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: Then among all those hysterical fans, Hua Jin saw a seemingly normal fan.... except the girl wasn't his fan. She misunderstood and thought that it was an event for the whole crew, and wanted to meet her idol Tang Yu. She accuses Hua Jin of doing shady dealings to get the hero's position instead of the original actor of the online drama. Hua Jin was quite angry and tried to stop the girl from leaving the ship, and then both of them fell into the water. Because the girl can't swim, Hua Jin came over and tried to save her and give her oxygen.
    The girl, called Leng Yin was the one who woke up first... but everyone called her "Hua Jin" :blobneutral::blobneutral::blobneutral: When she looked to the mirror alone later, she saw a beautiful face that have Adam's apple, her voice changed into that of a man's, and when she accidentally fell down on her crotch, MOMMA'S EGG!! :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: And then she touched that place lmao :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Anyway, what I can say is that either Hua Jin is going to have things a'la the K-drama Secret Garden, or things will turn like the manga Your & My Secret by Morinaga Ai. Either way, someone is bound to be heart-broken maybe. Youyou will have fun teasing Gong Jie later.

16. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Hua Jin again?:confused::confused:

17. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Yun Shishi's co-actor in a drama. Guy got it tough in life until he met Yun Shishi and became close to her. He is now officially called family by Yun Shishi and family. He considered Yun Shishi as his sister/mother figure, and Yun Shishi also thinks of him as her younger brother. He got along well with the family, but he was terrified of Gong Jie for unknown *coughsexualattractionmaybe?cough* reason. He will appear very, very, veeeeeerryyyy farrrrr in the future translated chapters, if not already being mentioned. I don't keep up with the translation anymore, so I don't know how far ahead the translation is at right now.

18. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I've found a stupider female lead than Yun Shishi. It's the one who exchanged souls with Hua Jin.... She's a complete braindead. Don't know whether author is trying to pair up Hua Jin with Gong Jie or this new character. Either way it's still gonna end up pretty stupid. I hope author just hurry up and finish the story already... Why is she dragging on and on with this story when she's obviously busy writing 2 titles at once... :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

stumblmer and Ivivivi like this.
  19. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what, before this arc , I always felt that Hua Jin and Gong Jie were an item . hehehe :blobsmirk::blobsmirk:

20. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    The author did hyped it out, like with Gong Jie being a virgin who's not interested in woman, and Hua Jin who had a past of being a boytoy before, and when Gong Jie and Hua Jin accidental 'kiss' from Youyou's punishment during the New Year's eve late night card game and Hua Jin felt electric jolted his body when their lips accidentally touched, to Youyou and little Yichen suggesting to Gong Jie to marry Hua Jin... the hints are there, but the author never really throw it out in the open, so if she wanted to change Hua Jin's partner into a girl she still have the way to turn the story in another direction.

Gong Jie too might have another direction than having to be gay, seeing that the only woman outside of Yun Shishi and Mu Yueyao that he was close to is Alice, but he was kinda put off by her mainly because she was able to eat rare steak with ease after doing surgery on someone, and he himself only thinks of her as another man not a woman. But who knows.

If Hua Jin is a real woman, they might have gotten together already by now. But Hua Jin is a thorough straight man (he said) and from his own description of himself, seems very proud of his 8-packs body and mermaid line, as well as is about 180cm height. He also cared a lot about his little Jin, so it doesn't seem like he likes being a woman much. Honestly speaking, I don't really ship Gong Jie with Hua Jin, mainly because I think it feels poor for Hua Jin since he has had a history of being sexually abused by men when he was younger, and he definitely abhors the feelings. I think that if not there's Mu Yazhe being all domineering and Yun Shishi herself showing her tough mom attitude towards him, Hua Jin might have just fallen in love with Yun Shishi like Gu Xingze is.