Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At fanfiction.net theres some Enjou povs written in the reviews section of Kenkyo fanfiction (which is really a translation not fanfic:p) https://www.fanfiction.net/r/12561123/0/16/ they start from here, the chapters are all over the place lol and even thought it says chapter 114 etc theyre not in order of the actual chapters but from when the translator started to post them at fanfic so the numbering is wrong, its only been corrected by the translator recently when they added all the earlier chapters already translated.

They are spoilers in some of the chapters that they were written for so read at your own risk (even though this forum is all about the spoilers lol)

KuQ Ku chapter 114 . Aug 30
    Kisshouin is rather smart when she puts her mind to it, Ive always noticed where she places when results are posted, its quite commendable that she goes to cram school, even when she could have any elite tutor to service her studying needs, for some reason she goes there.

Its at these places she has discovered her array of interesting people, I wonder if I too can expand my horizons and go there as well? but Wakaba chan doesnt go there so I wont either, but it seems to have shaped how Kisshouin is, hmm perhaps one day I may tag along, just to get a feel for that kind of atmosphere, I wonder is she will protest at my intrusion, no matter, she will have to deal with it.

A curious story has been circulating that Kisshouin has an older man crush, she really likes them huh, I have noticed on the odd occasion whenever she attends one of our parties, that she looks at my Father in a peculiar way, surely she isnt fixated on my Dad! Kaburagi shudders, hes a married man Kisshouin! let your eyes not wander at him, Ill have to make our contract void if you decide to pounce on him, my Mother would as well, so keep looking elsewhere alright!

But there is another who has her favor, it would appear that her brothers friend Imari has become an object of fascination, he seems a bit unreliable, acting like a playboy seducing many women, I try not to notice, since I have other matters on my mind, but even I see his womanizing ways, will Kisshouin be alright pursuing this guy? but fortunately she has a reliable and upstanding brother, Im fairly certain he will steer her on the right course regarding this matter.

Speaking of which, besides rumors, has Kisshouin ever had a reciprocated love connection? I need to ask, Ive been too self absorbed lately, I should make sure she has the qualifications worth listening too!

Reika trembled and sneezed, what was that sudden chill I got? reaching in her pocket she pulled out her stash of salt, and threw it out in all directions, as she hears the coo of a pigeon...
    [​IMG] KuQ Ku chapter 113 . Aug 30
    Enjou spent the day wondering what Kisshouin was up too, she really had a very interesting life, so many rumors floating round, how much was true or exaggerated? one particularly annoying rumor involved older men, feeling a bit put out, he was positive he was technically older than her, wouldnt that count? hmm why am I even entertaining such ideas, really who does she think she is prancing after these guys, doesnt she realize how ridiculous she looks? she looks ridiculous right? upon closer examination, the dewy eyed looks of all these maidens, boys included, are quite disgusting.

Her status as Empress of Love seems cemented in their hearts, speaking of which, I wonder how her young padawan Masaya is doing? he has managed to go on a number of outings with his beloved, but are those romantic feelings being reciprocated? Kisshouin looks quite annoyed at being on Masayas redial number, its quite heartening to see them getting along so well, but we cant have them getting overly familiar, things can happen in such situations, lines are blurred, and before you know it disaster...

I think I will need to monitor things more closely from now on, you cant be too careful. Kisshouin certainly has an entourage of interesting people, Im not sure how an Ojou sama like her has managed it, she has also shown Masaya a number of things that Im curious about, hmm I wonder if I shouldnt tag along one day on these little excursions, Masaya is terrible at explaining things, he never says what needs to be said, unless its about his "Dates" with Wakaba chan, he wont shut up or ignore the most minute and boring details. Its a strain on my fragile mind, Im glad I have Kisshouin to share this burden with.

I wonder what else I can share with her...

KuQ Ku chapter 110 . Aug 25
    I did part of a story for this in the previous chapter so this is just a continuation of that for this chapter I meant to bring that part here but posted before I could cut and past it for this one hah.. lol that bakaburagi needs his face peeled.

I know youre resentful right now! but seriously I need help! Shuuske often said he was a dense board, perhaps that was true, sometimes I did miss things although Im loathed to admit that. I wondered if I had done something to offend Kisshouin, she would often look at me, like she was carrying a strong grudge. I had seen that look of hers on several occasions, at the time other things was on my mind so I paid it very little attention.

When looking back at their history together, he struggled to understand what was the cause. Ill pay her back with something, it will be fine. She has issues with studying right? and is struggling with fat? Ill help in someway with that? perhaps giving her more invitations to those fat fighting events Mother always arranges. Her arms were amazingly squishy, I had not realized girls were so soft, Wakaba probably doesnt feel like that, shes too athletic, suddenly his face heated up imagining touching her arms he turned is face away hoping that Kisshouin wouldnt see his embarrassment, but seriously why is Kisshouin so soft? doesnt she exercise at all? wheres the muscle?

He made a surprising discovery, these little outings with Kisshouin were incredibly fun, actually anything to do with Kisshouin was enjoyable, it wasnt often that he found female company interesting, if it was Yurie or Wakaba he had no problems, everything was wonderful, but with Kisshouin she had introduced him to a variety of new experiences, it was shocking that this sullen, stubborn woman would be such a delightful and engaging person, seriously stop looking at me like that, is this why Shuuske has you on his revenge redial? you need to reign that in! Im even complimenting you with my inner dialogue, I wont acknowledge it now until you restrain that aura!

He had done something unforgivable, perhaps that was the reason she felt resentful towards him, but she had been giving him those vibes from long ago! anyway the incident involved those that were bullying Wakaba, ah that I became insensed, I was furious! those low level trash! how dare they go after my treasure, my precious, (bakabaka, is wakaba the one ring?) Ill hunt you down! When Kisshouin was found in a compromising position, I had thought for an instant, that Kisshouin was the cause of the bullying directed towards Wakaba, for that moment I believed the worst in her, it caused me great shame when others came forth defending her, while I stood there confused. Those people had not a shred of doubt, yet I did, Im very sorry Kisshouin, what was surprising was Wakaba chan, she actually defended Kisshouin too, my shame deepened, for that I apologized to Kisshouin and further cemented that support by stating it clearly for others to hear that I did not believe she had done this.

After that incident Tsuruhana and her cronies was on my radar, they admitted to messing with my precious! Yes lets do something for Kisshouin, I will plan for it later, right now my priorities are my love Journey, being in love sure feels great, its so exciting, everything feels new and pleasant. But first we need to go to the supermarket, Im really eager to learn, hurryup Kisshouin! lets go!
    [​IMG] KuQ Ku chapter 109 . Aug 25
    This woman.. seriously does she spend all her damn time ignoring my summons! for the hundredth time today she hasnt replied, argh so annoying! spying one of her cronies, I approached asking where that woman is.
    "Do you know where Kisshouin might be?" the girls just stared at him wide eyed and blushed furiously stammering a reply that they didnt know, but would help look in finding her, immediately they disappeared. What are they ninja? Kaburagi stomped around the school asking anyone that he had seen her with that same question. Is she a ninja to? she tries hard to escape me for some reason, hasnt that always been the case since long ago? Kaburagi had a blank look, but dismissed the thought.

He began hammering his phone again, impatiently tapping his foot as he waited for a reply, again nothing! If you were my employee Id have you sacked! he had gone to the salon repeatedly but she wasnt there, hmm asking pivione members if they had seen her, when he was approached by a Fuyuko sama. Well who wouldve thought that Kisshouin did handicrafts, shrugging he went to find this club room, it didnt take long.

When he entered as always he was greeted by her polite but irritated laced replies, why! shes meant to be helping me and yet here she is playing around! If not for her wise counsel, my love journey might have failed badly, I need her to help show me the way! why is she being so damn stubborn!

Kaburagi remembers the first time he noticed Kisshouin, Shuuske had a strange reaction, it was so odd that I had to find the source of this, looking around I saw a doll like girl standing in the corner not looking very motivated or happy. She wasnt as beautiful or as amazing as Yurie so I paid her little attention, but Shuuske eyes would follow on a number of occasions, well whatever, each their own I suppose.

Over time I began to notice her more often, she never came near either of them, her polite Ojou sama chatter was the same, and she rarely got involved with anything to do with them, girls by the dozens would swarm and giggle like fools, it was irritating and annoying, my ability to ignore was being tested. But that girl, not once did approach. Did she hate us or something? she would look away whenever our eyes met, and carry on with her affairs, as though she didnt see me. How irritating, being ignored by someone like that, what did I do? no matter, its fine.

Shuuske had a look that revenge will be sweet expression while looking at her, what had she done to get this dark prince so motivated. Thoughts of Yurie was all I had in those days, only to be replaced by Wakaba chan, ahh, his heart beat rapidly when thinking of her, his mind blanked out, standing outside the door he barged in, any advantage his love sensei could teach him would be invaluable, shes suppose to be helping him per their strangely suspicious contract agreement! Damn woman just plays around all the time and ignores me!

He had noticed she had a habit of pretending to listen when in fact she wasnt, on a number of occasions she had appeared quite interested in what he was talking about only to realize she was thinking of something else entirely, he found out when he said something to test her attentiveness.
    "Reika Im having a baby" no response, not one,
    "Hey are you listening?" she nodded like she did giving him a wide eyed look as if to say "of course Im listening, but Im not idiot!" really what had I done to receive her animosity!

She had a way of conveying her thoughts without speaking, when I decided to help with the crafting that was delaying her, the killing intent she threw at me was powerful enough to make my hairs stand on end, seriously shes some kind of assassin ninja sending me that damn aura! ignore it, yes ignore it, shes in that Medusa mode, that the boys speak of, Medusa killing fan effect. What kind of upbringing did you have Kisshouin! He remembered amusing times, when she would always fall victim to some random animal attack, it was quite hilarious, she gave me that killing intent look at that time too, but I was laughing to much to react. Hey seriously reign in that deadly aura already! remember your contract!

She had given him helpful advice with repairing his broken relationship with Yurie, for that he owed her, and in subtle ways he found ways of paying that back, thinking of Yurie always made his heart feel heavy, poems would race through his mind, sighing inwardly he bid a fond farewell to the one whom he loved for so long. Kisshouin also had a love, with the President no less, it was rather obvious, she really has no skill in hiding her affections, my own situation certainly made me empathetic towards our shared feelings, she became a comrade in love. Picking the President sure was a high risk target, even though I ignore the politics in school, Im fully aware there is a divide between the Pivione and the rest of the school, I just didnt care.

When the President revealed his love, Kisshouin broke down, happily standing there cheering the lovers on, her sadness resonated with me, I felt her sorrow keenly, Ah Kisshouin yes I understand. but she was making a rather unsightly show, her tear streaked face screwed up was very unattractive, I need to tell her that, show some dignity woman! Ahh but Im so jealous of the President, every love attempt Ive ever made ended in failure, it wasnt until Kisshouin came along that I was able to reach such heights that Ive never had before.

I grew to admire Kisshouin, really her ability to bounce back after losing her love, was amazing, here I was wallowing in agony, suffering like a pitiful fool, allowing myself to lose so disgracefully, she recovered and moved forward, even being happy for the 2 lovers that actually came to rub her nose in their affections, really, how bold of them, didnt they realize the suffering she endured in the face of their love?, but no, Kisshouin bravely faced them both, accepting their gifts magnanimously, with heartfelt good will wishing them both well. I couldnt do that, no way could I do that, Yurie was my world, years worth of love came crumbling down. I even heard whispers in my mind to join a monastery, my grief was so strong I contemplated it.. but where did that thought come from? how peculiar, I had even thought about shaving my head. Am I Britney Spears? shuddering Kaburagi pushed out such unwelcome thoughts.

This time my love journey will bear fruits, so Kisshouin! help me! NOW!

KuQ Ku chapter 107 . Aug 24
    The more Enjou thought about Kisshouins common tastes, the more curious he got, he really wanted to go to her cram school, she seemed to pick up an array of interesting people, wouldnt she be surprised at seeing me there, it was almost worth considering, those expressive eyes giving me that look. He shivered involuntarily.

He remembered in the past when Kisshouin had gotten upset with him, Kaburagi and I had a gang of girls that followed us wherever we went, giggling and whispering around us, honestly, what is so wonderful about noisy geese making a racket near you everyday, those jealous yet irritated glances he received due to there fan worship was a headache. There leader decided to plump her feathers, challenging Kisshouin san, I wont lie I wanted to see that battle royale as this other upstart had quite the following.

Kisshouin managed to create quite the atmosphere, her generals by her side, while the cocky Tsuruhana was looking at Kisshouin with disdain, really this might be quite... oh she already won? how disappointing, I expected.. well lets not go there, Masaya seems dissatisfied, I know right? you were wanting to see... well lets not go there. Kisshouin is magnanimous in victory and yet she came to the salon and tore strips off Masaya, I was stunned, it took a while for me to recover, her incarnation of medusa was rather powerful, even Masaya as dense as he is, was quite shocked. His protests fell on deaf ears, I think something changed in Masaya after that.
    [​IMG] KuQ Ku chapter 106 . Aug 24
    Enjou was congratulating himself as he left with a pouting Yukino, he looked rather annoyed, serves you right you little meddler, although I cant really be too upset, after all his taste in women are very refined. Enjous nose twitched, Yukino had been rather bratty lately, his behavior had gotten out of control using his health as a means to force out a certain someone. Enjou suddenly patted Yukinos head, with a warm smile on his face. Yukino looked up at his brother still pouting, he really loved Kisshouin san, I need to fix that at some point, but its convenient for me, although I have been annoyed about their loving relationship, I know its childish to be jealous, I mean my own brother wouldnt be a rival at all, isnt he doing this for me? Enjou looked at Yukino with an eyebrow raised.

"You love Kisshouin san dont you Yukino"
    Yukino nodded.
    "I will marry her when I grow up" Yukino looked out the window his eyes dreaming of that day
    What? you little.. why have you been so disruptive towards Yuiko! werent you my wingman! you traitor!
    "So why have you been so bratty towards Yuiko?" Yukino grew sullen upon hearing her name.
    "I dont like her, you shouldnt like her either!" was he jealous of Yuiko? ahh shes trying to steal your precious Onii sama.. of course, no wait, look here little brother! you dont get to be in love with an obviously doting partner to leaving me alone and loveless! be prepared to be punished young one!

At home Yukino prattles on about Kisshouin san, he goes into great detail, its like having a spy report. Kisshouin san really wishes she could stay there forever, its almost like this could become her future vocation, perhaps she should? I mean if I were her husband, I would certainly indulge such a wish, she seems rather happy there, but isnt it because they adore her and she gets to eat more food?

The gifts she brought Yukino were indeed a hit, the other children loved to play those games and it became the highlight at school, where did she get such common tastes from? but no matter they and Yukino enjoyed Kisshouins gifts thoroughly, Im sure shes glad that they were received gratefully. Speaking of gifts, I wonder how those golfing markers went.. Imari? hmmm... Im getting irritated again.
    [​IMG] KuQ Ku chapter 105 . Aug 23
    Ahh really my headache never dwindles when Masaya decides to spam me with his love babble, remembering Kisshouin sans expressions as he would prattle off about his maiden adventures of love.. Is it painful Kisshouin? is your ears bleeding? of course not, because you have retreated to a place he cannot touch, hmm I may need to get her guidance on such skillful avoidance techniques, shes really quite talented.. well, why not just fob him off on to her completely?.. yes I like that idea much better.

I gaze at Kisshouin sans "Anywhere but here" glazed unfocused stare, as though she were looking at a stereogram of a Raspberry Charlotte, how strange their relationship had become, from distant childhood acquaintances, to what we are today, but what exactly is this? and why do I feel so restless..

Kisshouins love guru status is highly prized apparently, she has the gift of bringing lovers together, its a shame she has so little effect on her own romantic endeavors, not that Im unhappy about that, especially now. Enjou looks off into the distance, the squeal of excited girls wondering who he was thinking of.

Kisshouin sans favorite place to hide is Petite pavilion, she truly enjoys the company of little children, perhaps in her heart she yearns to be one, at times her Ojou sama mask slips off, like when she stared at me with Masaya in tow, that look of seeing walking filth enter her line of sight, Kisshouin its like you want my retribution, for that Im going to punish you. I take my protesting younger brother in hand and give Kisshouin my regards, may Masaya give you all the attention you spent years avoiding.
    KuQ Ku chapter 7 . Aug 21
    Enjou often heard rumors, these guys surrounding him were just as bad as gossiping old ladies, however his ears perked up when he heard Kisshouin san being mentioned.
    "Did you hear? their class rep and Iwamuro kun have been battling for Goddess Kali's attention"
    "Really where did you hear that?"
    "Well they were seen fighting over who would assist her, Iwamuro even calls her.. Master"
    "Wow! she has the judo guys ready to protect her? shes scary enough with the 2 generals!"

Hmm really? she has an entourage of guys now? he had noticed a steady stream suddenly popping up now and then, one was Akizawa kun, but he had a rather lovely young lady who seemed very attached to him, oddly enough she who appeared demure and mild mannered let her guard down, when her eyes would sweep across the landscape of other woman, shining so brightly before them, leaving a rather blinding impression of "Hands off hes mine!" finding out she was also a close friend of Kisshouin san was rather interesting. There was zero conflict in her eyes towards Kisshouin.

Since she had no concerns regarding Akizawa then nor did I, Iwamuro kun? whenever he saw them together it was one of Master and pupil, it seems that Kisshouin and found someone whom she could teach, what that may be is anyones guess. Well, it seemed he held no romantic interest in her, although those eyes of adoration were irritating, does he need to fawn over her so blatantly? Ever since the athletics festival, they had been rather close, his overall appearance had drastically improved, was this Kisshouins influence? was he trying to impress her?

I didnt bothered him really, if he frightened off more guys all the better.. Kisshouins type is modeled on her brother, since, Kisshouin san is a bro con, it was clear the moment I first saw them at that party together, sighing Enjou looked up at the sky, wondering if this guy was to blame for her preferences...

Not sure how to post how you mean lol, is that in the forum? I dont have enough material worth anything anyway :p Im pretty lazy ...

[​IMG] KuQ Ku chapter 5 . Aug 21
    Enjou looked at Kisshouin san, she had been looking a bit meatier lately, her uniform seemed a bit tight in places, he didnt mind, he didnt like skinny women, people that enjoyed their food was preferable, and he was well aware that Kisshouin san enjoyed food, he would be smiling right now if he wasnt aware of the cause.

At a recent party Inokura san had been talking too Kisshouin san, she seemed quite taken with him, but I was aware that he had a girlfriend who was a model, but over the next few days, he had seen the 2 together enjoying meals together, feeling irritated I found myself in the restaurant choosing a secluded table that was hidden from them directly, I began observing them closely, finding their friendly chatter annoying.

Really what was she thinking? did she get wooed by his compliments at the party? she seemed particularly delighted with what he said, gnawing at his bottom lip he looked on, his face growing grim as their obvious enjoyment was a bane to him. Now why doesnt she show that kind of face towards me I wonder. I have always complimented her, but this guy she meets after one night and already going out on a date, seriously, what gives?

Shes eating a lot, doesnt she care? what annoyed him more was that Inokura san seemed so delighted the more she ate.. hmmm how interesting he thought, leaving the restaurant not long after they left. Enjou wondered how to entice her with food, but he didnt want to be her enemy, at least not all the time, just when she annoyed him...

Sorry I dont tend to edit these little snippets lol so again sorry for the eye bleeding bad grammar and typos, I just type and leave it as is.
    [​IMG] KuQ Ku chapter 2 . Aug 21
    Enjou was quietly sitting in class, the usual rabble of girls squeaking in the background excitedly looked at Enjou in adoration, the other boys in class would cast jealous resentful glances my way, of course Im aware of it not that it matters! This fangirl mania had followed him from the moment he first started school.

However one excluded from pack of screaming worshipers, Kisshouin Reika. From petite to highschool the distance she had from us was wide, meaning myself and Masaya, she never indulged in fantasies of becoming a fiance candidate, the question was why? She took great pains to avoid us, which made me more curious. Masayas Mother was particularly persistent, inviting Kisshouin as often as possible, it was rare that she would accept an invite, but an occasion arose when she made an appearance, looking lovely in a beautiful kimono Enjou watched her discretely while being surrounded by prospective brides and their Mothers, what an incredible bore.

He remembered the first time he saw her at a party, they were just children, he and Masaya had come unexpectedly, enjoying the festivities and atmosphere, it was then that I saw a particularly tanned Kisshouin san, looking very happy and pretty in a green dress, happily clinging to an older guy, raising an eyebrow I made some inquiries turns out that was her Onii sama.

She looked so carefree and radiant, pulling him around till they reached a bell, it was obvious she wanted to ring it, but was too shy to go alone, pulling a reluctant Onii sama that finally relented to her pleas, standing by the bell, she rang it enthusiastically, her face flushed with enjoyment. But when she saw the both of us, her expression became horrified, really, that girl... Is it any wonder that I toy with her so..
    KuQ Ku chapter 1 . Aug 20
    Enjou secretly stared at Kisshouin san, he never had a moment of doubt that her concern was genuine, all these years that they had known each other, he understood her position when it came to him and Kaburagi, it was easy to tell that she was avoiding them, she never participated in the fan worship that inundated them at school, nor did she actively seek them out for anything unless absolutely necessary, any discussions they had was or moments of conversation were short, the distance she put between them was a gaping wide gorge, she rarely went to parties despite being invited, when she finally came to one it was spent hiding in some corner of the garden. Anytime Parents of prospective partners found her, she would skillfully avoid further contact with them, it was fascinating to watch, as was she.

His little brother had become someone she adored, you could see how happy she was to spend time with him, it was both welcome and annoying, niggling sensations of irritation would grate on his nerves whenever he saw them together, her constant chatter about his little brother was disarming, she would give a beautiful smile full of warmth, considerable effort was used to remain impassive, as wonderful as that was to see, she never once gave him such a smile, he wondered how he and his brother compared in her eyes..

Kaburagi had a knack for annoying Kisshouin san, this irritated him as well, he stared at his childhood friend, and watched how easily he interacted with kisshouin san, there was no polite superficial chatter, it was raw Kaburagi, Kisshouin responded with her usual dodge tactics, but with that idiot it was impossible to avoid, once he became focused on something, it was nigh impossible to turn him away from it.

He knew nothing would come of their relationship, one was a blind tactless fool while the other was reluctant and sullen. Seeing how eager she was to get rid of Kaburagi lightened his mood, he began to enjoy their antics, but somewhere along the line, a certain level of familiarity was being established, annoyance grew once more...

Seeing her openly irritated and angry at Kaburagi was a first, in the past with Yurie sama for example, she was eager to get it over with, returning to her no contact status quo she had maintained over the years. But this time she was ready for a fight, even going so far as to express impatience, for his little brothers sake, what was incredible was how Kaburagi reacted. This dense board of idiocy noticed her expression, Thats no mean feat, it was practically equivalent to a bomb going off, since when was this blind oaf aware of anything? He had noticed that Kaburagi was particularly insightful when certain matters involved Kisshouin san, his irritation was growing again, really, Kaburagi should focus on what he excels at, dont go delving in areas you are incapable of!
    KuQ Ku chapter 101 . Aug 20
    Now see this is why Enjou x Reika will never happen, he keeps doing scummy things during nice moments, thats why this jerk needs to get away from Reika! dont go making her hot and cold you numbnut!

I feel here is appropriate to do a fanfic as well. May he be tortured with insecurity regarding Reika forever more!

Enjou noticed an Odd sighting, across the road he saw Kisshouin san entering a Mens apparel store, his interest piqued he decided to go look, his followers came with him wondering what suddenly motivated him to check out clothing. His army of young men had often spoken of the Empresses entourage, many had unrequited feelings for Kisshouins sans top 2 generals, Reika herself was untouchable as the Empress whose love rumors were the stuff of legends. None of these lads thought they would be considered by her in the slightest.

Enjous eyebrow twitched as he heard her telling friends that she was fine to look for her gift alone, it was then that he decided to interrupt and assist, she struggled valiantly to avoid his company yet again, his annoyance grew to irritation, I thought it was for her beloved Onii sama, but it wasnt, it was for someone else, after probing a bit more he guessed it was one of his friends. There was a rumor going around that Kisshouin san had a crush, oh, was this for that? his eyes glazed over momentarily before smiling gently at Kisshouin san

He watched her delighted expressions with some amusement, but underlying feelings of annoyance and irritating grew, to the point that he couldnt help turning a moment of shared comfort into retribution. He didnt know why he would constantly put Kisshouin san at odds like this, but his irritation had grown over the years, she continually tried to avoid him, and Kaburagi, ever since they were young, it had gotten to the point that he thought she hated them.

He however, remembered clearly the first moment he saw her. Kisshouins Parents stood in front with her trailing behind. When they stepped aside and there she was, a perfect doll, her features so refined and beautiful that it was difficult not to stare, while standing still she truly looked like an exquisite porcelain doll, but then she walked with a slightly sullen expression her large brown eyes looked around her, those soft curls that framed her face bounced cutely. Then her eyes met with mine, and that was the beginning...

Raebit, dbal, 199sweetheart and 6 others like this.
  2. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. i've managed to read them now.. thank you! Can't wait to see what happens during the fireworks festival..

3. Primrose

Primrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People! Fanfiction is the best place to put your fanfic POV. Keep them there so it will not be buried here ^_^ Thank you for expanding our imaginations, though!

Anyways, speaking of Kenkyo.
    It BOTHERS me so much that Reika is not popular to the boys in other rich schools. Why?! Is there someone spreading bad rumors about her? Are there people warning others about how "dangerous" she is? If we think about it, Maihama and Tsuruhana should be the ones people avoid. They have horrible personalities!

In addition, I'm sure people from other schools have seen Reika in school festivals? Why are they not approaching her like many do to Yuiko when she was in her school?! Poor Reika!

I personally think that it's best for Reika to find a rich guy (a heir to a huge company) who goes to a normal school and who is just like Reika avoiding parties (because it's troublesome). Enjou is losing points for me because he has Yuiko. Yes, she may be a "relative" but that girl is as black belly as Enjou is. I'm sure that if Enjou publicly declares or made known his affection for Reika, Yuiko will use her "frail" feature to bring down Reika. If Enjou wants Reika, he has to show Reika that she is and will always be the only one in his heart. HE WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO WORK HARD because he already has a bad reputation in the eyes of Reika.

I think Reika should attend many parties too to meet people. Well, through parties or not, I hope she meet a guy who will accept her for who she is and cherish her greatly.

Fieyy-Qa, Otaku0123, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a point about elite guys at other schools. I may guess that it's because they have heard about Reika's warriors (or whatever her clique is described as at this point). I mean guys talk about as much as girls gossip, lol. However, I mean she should have some interaction with guys from other elite schools. That'll definitely be interesting.

5. Primrose

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is in Chapter 294...it seems like Reikas friends, except Fuyuko, interacts well not only with boys in Suiran but also boys from other elite schools.... Why is Reika not being approached by other boys?! I don't believe her girl friends spread bad rumors about her you know. *sigh* It's depressing... not only that it'/ even more depressing that her friends in Suiran don't really understand Reika as much as Sakura does. They may know and accept her quirks but they fail to think of her feelings and push her towards Enjou or Bakaburagi.

Like you said, I hope she'll get to interact with guys from other elite schools soon.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    mereumsama, Kittsune, Irie and 2 others like this.
  6. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is that reika says she wants a boyfriend but never actively tries to look for one. Sakura even once said that reika should stop waiting for a prince on a white horse to come romance her. she needs to actively pursue love if she wants it. I feel like she dreams to big and never really does anything to pursue these dreams. There were a lot of guys from rich influential families who approached her at first but she brushed them aside cause she thought they only wanted her for her family background. She never gave any of them a chance and brushed them off. I feel like her not having a boyfriend is half her friends and her fault.

7. Primrose

Reading List:
    Link
    You are right that she neither puts enough effort when it comes to pursuing guys nor does she give other men a chance. However, think of Yuiko? It's obvious that she is into Enjou but guys still pursue her. Don't tell me it's all because she lets them be? I don't think so.... Some guys who (falsely) think they have a chance will pursue a girl even if they knew that she is taken. Look at Aoi... that Surian boy knew she has a bf but he still pursues her.

I personally think that if guys were to seriously and genuinely pursue her, she'll take notice. Who knows? Maybe the guys in Suiran who approached her are truly not looking at her for who she is but for the benefits of getting together with her. We really don't know since Reika is an unreliable narrator sometimes. We need another POV from a guy who pursued her before~

Nevertheless, my main concern is the guys from other schools not getting with her? She may have met them during parties but if they're seriously interested in her, they would approach her even after being pushed by their parents....

Sorry for the rant! I guess just like some, it's ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING to see Reika not getting her well-deserved Romance. Yes, I love the story and if it weren't for the fact that Reika is so lovable, I would have dropped this story for it's lack of romance.

The author should stop dragging this too much. I know she/he is already putting some suspense by making Kaburagi think that Reika is possibly Coronet/Kilfi in Chapter 299, but she/he really needs to move it. XD Oh well! One can dream. I cannot control the author after all. I just hope that we'll get to see Reika enjoy a love-filled life.

8. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika will be more popular with boys if she changes her hairstyle and her fashion, which is right now quite comical, (old fashion as she stated) and i honestly quite confused with the author, which is actually the male lead, as far as i read the novel, there is so many chapter about kaburagi, even enjou or wakaba and even oniichan is lost to the, how many kaburagi be mentioned or kaburagi have a turn at the novel, if i can say, it was like 85% reika and friends and family ( it's included, enjou plus yukino 10 % wakaba 3%, oniichan 12% ) and 15% kaburagi.. hmm dunno

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    SherSher231 likes this.
  9. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Something's wrong with your math...

10. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was nothing with her math. "enjou plus yukino 10 % wakaba 3%, oniichan 12%" was part of the 85% (Reika, Friend and Family), + 15% (Kaburagi) = 100%. However she did not clarify the 60%, so I concurred that it is purely Reika. (y)

akimisa likes this.
  11. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh,really,my apologies
    It seems I misunderstood

akimisa likes this.
  12. mighty_muffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha no worries. My reply was intent as a joke. Saying more than half of the reason why Reika still cannot find boyfriend is Reika fault.

On another note, I was rereading one of the exam result chapter. I found a mysterious high specs character, whom was not mentioned by Reika. In Chapter 270, where Reika found herself at 18 place.
    Top 5 Scorer:
    1. Kaburagi
    2. UNKNOWN
    3. Wakaba
    4. Enjou
    5. Stalking Horse
    I think I found the mysterious male lead, the 2nd place guy.
    I won't be surprise if the mysterious person was always on the top 5 ranking, I will check tomorrow when I have time.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  13. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaa

14. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you imagine if she ends up with some obscure character that the author almost never elaborates on? I can imagine the outrage

15. mighty_muffin

Reading List:
    Link
    According to more recent transmigrated novels, there are multiple male leads that are normal character that was not mentioned in novel or not important character. So I won't be surprise if the male lead turn on to be Mr. Unknown. However for Author to give us a surprise and introduce Mr. Unknown, 300 chapters into the novel is a little too much.

Im just curious about this 2nd place person. Since when I first read the chapter, I did not noticed that the 2nd place was taken by a mysterious person. So I am going to commence on my investigation now. (Rereading all high school chapter)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    iNapoleon and Ran ahzu like this.
  16. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    A brief situation where Reika was popular is shown in chaper 296.
    Reika was surrounded by friends of one of her cram school buddies because she looks different.
    And upon knowing that she was actually a real 'rich and shelteded girl', they showed a very high interest.
    They got a little bit too much familiar that gave her chills, and she tried to look deep in her memories if these situations are common in public and co-ed schoolers.
    Reika might be slow, coward and spoiled but it is still a fact that she's pretty much older that she looks that is shown in the story from time to time, which is what I concluded that what is probably the biggest portion of the reason why she's still single is that she can't find a man as intelectually old as her among the boys in her age.

one more chapter to 300!!
    and the ships are still in drawing phase! but I still love her (mis)adventures so no problem here :v

17. Primrose

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing I'm concerned about/curious, too. Those commoner guys took interest in her upon seeing her. I don't think it was only because she is a sheltered girl and an ojou-sama. If you read it again, it seemed like they initially got curious of her because of her aura or because she is somehow different than the others. I personally think that her beauty interest them then, too. After all, they started "flirting" with her and calling her by her first name, adding the suffix -chan. They did that with the other two girls but it seems like they paid more attention to Reika.

I think that Reika became uncomfortable because she's not used to the attention that she was getting and the fact that she was being called by her first name. Like she said, she has been stuck in Forever Alone Village for so long to know what is normal and what is not. The other two girls are definitely ignoring the guys' attempts of being familiar because they are used to it. As for Reika, except for older men, no one really calls her by her first name. In addition, it seems like in her past life, no one called her by her first name, too, so it was a shock to her. What's interesting, if not saddening, is the fact that Reika seem to have an inferiority complex. If you read the chapter again, you'll notice how Reika justifies their actions by saying "they're flirty, but..." instead of thinking that they are interested in her. She still thinks of herself as her old self to a degree.

I think if Reika acknowledges her good assets and put real effort in seducing guys, she can seduce them. Unfortunately, she is much too humble and cowardly to do so. That or maybe it's because Reika is just too concerned of what other people say or think.

Given the phase of the author, I bet this story would reach till or after Reika's time at the university. By then, I really hope she gets more admirers than before. I always have this vision of Reika being liked by older men (onii-sama's age) because while she is young, she is very mature in mind (sometimes) and in her actions. I also have this dream of the guys in Reika's generation to regret not pursuing her because they did not realize how great of a wife/gf she would be.

Reika may be naïve, cowardly and spoiled, but she is kind, caring, loving, thoughtful, considerate, and etc. If she weren't so soft-hearted, she definitely wouldn't have meddled in other people's affairs and would have acted as a "proper" pivoine who has no care for otherworldy matters. She wouldn't have been bothered by other people to do things such as being a class rep. However, because she is so kind, she couldn't help but assist others in their endeavors.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  18. Ikan

Ikan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same for me

19. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why Reika doesn't get more guys interested in her is that she's too high-spec. She's a purestrain ojou-sama, and at the very top of the social and financial circles. Unless you're also at the top of high society like she is, Reika is extremely hard to approach. On top of that, she's also the most popular girl at Suiran and she constantly walks around with her entourage. It's just too intimidating for most of the boys out there, so her only real potential marriage matches are the ones who go to the high society parties, but she's been rejecting them pretty much out of hand.

Oh yeah, it's a combination of caring way too much how other people think (and the fear of being ostracized) and a lack of introspection on Reika's part. She actually has enough social power to simply push whatever she wanted. If she wants to be friends with a commoner, nobody would say boo about it because Reika is the trendsetter at the school.

Otaku0123, Red Bean and SherSher231 like this.
  20. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably best she didn't though.