The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy.
    ATDSVT
    Many things did not add up. Her small amount of time here thus far in her new husband's house with her mother made this very clear.

The outside looked very much like it should be for an official of her husband's rank, the traditional artificial rocks, the bamboo, the little streams, ornamental bridges, the miniature trees and the flowers in the garden. The size was appropriate, but everything actually inside the house in the private quarters was far more luxurious than a mere official, much less a shu official should have had.

Fine and ancient furniture of rare woods from bygone eras, ceramics, silks, brocades, gauzes, ancient and lovely musical instruments, famous antiques everywhere.

Some of these fine things even her father had not had while he still lived, and he was a junwang with his own special forces and means of acquiring fine things. Were they the results of bribes?
    But bribery for what?

More to the point, her husband was said to have three sons, but she had never been allowed to visit or see them after she was formally introduced to them. The concubines who were their mothers were pale, lovely ladies who looked somewhat consumptive. Her husband's family apparently each had their own building, the ladies each their own pavilion.

On the outside, a certain qinwang who had been a thorn in her father's side finally breathed his last, to her di brothers' great contentment. According to what few letters she received from the outside, her brothers were doing well in politics.

Her husband had given her the keys to the storage rooms, the stock rooms, the assorted rooms full of fine things such as jewelry, sculptures and medicines.

The servants had obeyed her quickly enough and disturbingly deferently, to boot.

Her husband had touched the last key and told her that this key opened a certain room in the basement and that he did not want her to open it.

Being of sound mind, she took the last key and gave it back to him, because if he didn't want her to open it, why give her the key at all?

Amused, he told her to hold it for him and made a game of asking her for the key at the oddest moments.

Her mother, of course, was emboldened by what she had seen, store room after store room of fine things and eager to open all the rooms, wheedling her daughter to give her the keys.

Three days after she had refused her mother the keys, the keys went missing ...and so did her greedy mother.

Had she stolen something valuable and fled?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy.
    ATDSVT
    Her husband, she had come to the conclusion quite quickly, was very much like her father. Both of them looked polite and formal on the surface, very influential and proper, all according to their ranks.

But under that smooth surface was something that ought not be crossed, at least not if you wanted to live. Her father had disappeared more than a few people in his day. She had no intention of following his prior wives' examples and asking him about anything.

No.

She simply did the rational thing, and wrote a polite poem message asking how he was doing and how things were, sending it to the only brother she knew who was firstly within the country, second, who could probably handle 'weird' and third, who probably hadn't benefited from whatever her husband was up to. Unlike her other siblings.

Then she told her husband that she thought her mother had stolen the keys and made off with something valuable.

He didn't bat an eyelash and told her that he would make her a new set of spare keys.

This only made her more certain that he had done something to her mother, of course. Not that she would let it show.

3. Slis

Slis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Smart lady. And I think I see which fairy tale you were looking at.

Btw, what is the link to the discord room where you put the rooms? I had no idea discord even existed till this thread so... :blobReach::aww: help?

Nekura and readerz like this.
  4. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been doing the same with my home pc back when I was a high schooler, boy it was lagging so damn much:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Ever since I became a college 3yrs ago, I've started switching to a more portable anywhere you can read device, the android phone. Haha!:blobrofl:
    It doesn't lag much anymore, unless I've compiled almost 2k chrome tabs, then it starts lagging...:sweating_profusely:
    CANDY CANDY NOMS NOMS~:cookie::blobpopcorn::cookie::blobpopcorn:

readerz and yulin like this.
  5. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I like this girl. She's smart!
    /meanwhile, burns the candle for the mother

Nekura, readerz and Lunnear like this.
  6. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link

You know my pain :blobtired: :blobconfounded:
    My fellow comrade! :blobfistbumpL:

Nekura and readerz like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy!
    ATDSVT
    The moment that his sister's message arrived, Aoguang knew that she was in trouble.

The fact of the matter was, he was close to none of his siblings, though several of them had asked for his help, or tried to build bridges for profitable reasons.

This sister or her mother? She wasn't in the habit of sending notes to try to open channels. A greeting out of nowhere with no other attempt to gain anything? She must be up a creek without a paddle.

Naturally he would investigate these things, if only so that he could rub it in her face. Yes, he really was that petty.

ATDSVT
    Not long into her marriage, and she was both orphaned and widowed.

Her husband had been exposed as a demonic cultivator who made things out of human skins, and killed in short order.

Since she had called the exterminators in on the man, she was exempted of suspicion, particularly when the secret room was excavated.

It contained many human skins, each having been processed and each with a golden key around their necks. Some were very familiar.

Allowed to keep her dowry and rewarded for bringing a demonic cultivator to light, she didn't bother to return to her father's former fu, as the junwang fei had gotten more and more bold in her actions against her former rivals for her husband's affection as the dowager. Oh, nothing that was blatantly obvious but the fei certainly had no qualms about sending certain people on permanent retreats or selling them off now that her husband was gone and she was in charge of the household.

No, the young lady quickly remarried and did her best to disappear into obscurity. By all accounts, none of the other girls had her problem with the chosen husband but she wasn't going to tempt fate by sticking around for them to try to remarry her off again to someone possibly worse, either.

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link

9. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bluebeard

Pandababa and Gav like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent guess!
    Bluebeard, demonic cultivator assassin for hire!
    :blobokhand:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Auguang has a hand in Skinner's extermination? :blobthinkingsmirk:

Edit: Lol I thought it was Skinner:blobsweat:

Gav likes this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.
    It was Bluebeard. Who killed some of the current Junwang's rivals in exchange for a new 'bride' and got a two for one deal- the smart girl and her greedy, foolish mother.

Aoguang basically rekt and slew him. There were many explosions. :V

13. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Naturally he would investigate these things, if only so that he could rub it in her face. Yes, he really was that petty."
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Gav.. did aoguang is a tsundere? He is like "i dont care.. i dont want help. I just investigate so i will rub this on your face" but..but.. he is still help and i feel like he still have a little care :hmm::hmm:
    Lol cute aoguang :blobokhand::blobReach::aww::blobmelt:

14. Azurite

Azurite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bluebeard cnovel version?

Is Aoguang a tsundere? with a lot of tsun-tsun and very little if any dere-dere? 'Cause in the end he help his sister right?:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Nekura and Fuyuneko like this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Aoguang has always been the cutest little tsun tsun ever.

Nekura, yulin, wraven881 and 3 others like this.
  16. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Hes probably shouting things like "i only got rid of him to further increase cang qiong's reputation! It has nothing to do with me worrying about my younger sibling or anything." While looking away for the 2nd sentence and said slightly less loud then the 1st. 1 sentence is full on angry glaring.

Or. "Shizun told me to :do it!"

Yeps hiding behind the mysterious G is pretty good wool to hide in(its so fluffy!)

Nekura, yulin, Ease and 4 others like this.
  17. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    all the candies~!!!! Ah, my sweet tooth is aching....

Gav likes this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    36 alerts? Wheeee!

Lungs still trying to drive me batshit.