Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 250 (245 in site): Won't give you a single cent

"Have you received the court's summon" The phone came the ice-cold voice of the small girl's father. Han Xiaoyu's manager, Fei Yang, answered the phone. He asked how much money he want, for him to tell the truth to the media. Fei Yang recorded the call for any evidence, the father taciturn for a while then burst with fury,

"Bullshit! That HXY is a pedophile pervert, even if he had money, can't ignore moral ethics, act recklessly, turn black into white!" Exactly who's the one inverting right and wrong? Fei Yang took deep breath..."Mr Zhao, for your daughter's serious illness, HXY had paid for her medical expense, to slander him, do you not have any conscience?"

"Just because he paid my daughter's surgery, he can do this to my daughter?" "You....." Fei Yang got angered half to death.... "For his own selfish desire, he didnt even let my daughter off, he's a beast!" HXY grabbed the phone, said each and every word, "I'm telling you, whatever you say is useless, I WON'T GIVE YOU A SINGLE CENT!" The father cold laugh, "Fine, HXY, since till death you still won't repent, let's wait and see....."

After YWW left CF and JYR, she stared at the messages she typed and sent to her brother, who haven't replied since yesterday. her eyes ablazed, smiled and laughed, Oh... fine fine... you forced me to take drastic measures....[In ten minutes, if you don't call me, i'll send those video of you rolling on the sheets with those hot chick models to SMQ's mailbox.] Standing in place, she inwardly count, counting till no 9, suddenly her phone rang, YWW unhurriedly answered, "En?"

"YWW, you dare!!!" YWW lightly laughed, "What do I not dare? For someone like me, what things would i not dare do?" Gnashing his teeth, "YWW, why would you have those kinds of video?" "I secretly took them, why, cant I?" "YWW, you pervert!" "YWW, don't expect me to regard you, even if Mengqi had seen them, so what?" Then came a sloppy man's voice" A a a.... Open game! Hey YMF, are you playing or not? Quickly put in the bet!" YWW face distorted, "YMF, you're gambling again?!"

Sad, her brother literally called her 'Ye Wan Wan', and not some intimate nickname. Wan Wan also calls him 'Ye Mufan' :blobpensive:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 251 (246 in site): What qualifications do you have?

YMF: "Mind your own business! It has nothing to do with you!" YWW flared up,"YMF, you being a waste all day, wasting time, does Mengqi knows?" Because he was born with a silver spoon, and the only male descendant, he was pampered by parents, everyday mixed with scoundrels, fight street racing, gambling, play with women, lead a fun life. Despite all these, he had good appearance, sweet mouth, always prepares wonderful gifts, and would go over with just a single call for his one and only sister.

In the past life, she loathed this brother for not moving forward, even when their family had become like this, he was still ignorant and incompetent. YMF seeing her losing pride only kept on getting loss because of GYZ, whenever they met, always fought after a few talks. In the end, their relationship became worse. "All of a sudden used SMQ to threaten, in any case, you all see me as a no good waste, SMQ isn't like you, she wouldn't blindly blame me! Wouldn't look down on me!"

YWW at her last limit, roared, "That's only because she doesn't even care about you! You blockhead!" YMF repeated sneered,"Hehe, I'm a blockhead? I'm a waste? I'm idling wasting time? Don't u know the reason and how our family turned out this way? You who shamelessly throws away pride and followed GYZ like a dog all day long, what qualifications do u have to say these to me? Do you know who's the most cruel and unscrupulous? " Hearing all those unpleasant words, YWW trembled all over, firmly pinched her fingers deep into her palm, "It's me... It's me who is the blockhead! The waste! The one who's idle! I caused Ye family to be destitute and homeless! I'm the cruel and unscupulous! To sever ties with mom and dad! BUT I was wronged! Framed! I didn't take drugs! Didn't randomly make acquaintances!

Have you ever believed in me? Without knowing a single thing, I was sent to a scary place, without any information obtained, completely cut off from the outside world,.. Dad, Mom, and also you... I couldn't contact with any of you, and when I came out, the world had turned upside down, friends abandoned, fiance broke off,... relatives, grandpa, grandma they all harshly scolded my dad. But what about you... you showered curses on me, and even gave me a slap! But elder brother.... when I was framed, where were you? When I was injected with drug, where were you? These past 2 years, when i was alone, outside, those bitter experiences, have you ever cared? Have you... ever asked me a single thing? What qualifications... do you have to say these to me?" Till the last words, YWW's words were already broken.

After a long while, came YMF's hurried tone, "You... you know?" YWW pressed down her trembling voice, "Because I was unruly that was why i had fallen into their trap.....Because i was too arrogant, I hurt mom and dad over and over.... Because I was too weak, it caused them to make such big sacrifice to protect me..... I caused them to lose their standing.... I caused them to rely on other's charity, and suffered humiliation and grievance.....

But I, the culprit, continued living while being completely ignorant.... but i didn't know.... I didn't know anything.... no one told me anything.... how am I supposed to know anything.... my own ignorance and stupidity caused my most beloved people to be harmed to this extent........" "How did u know! Mom and dad... no... they wouldn't possibly tell you...." "how I find out, it's not important! YMF, if you want to keep being muddled, then be muddled! It doesn't even matter if you want to trust an outsider, in the future, I'll be the one to take care and protect mom and dad! Ye family's hatred, I'll take revenge upon it!" Not waiting his reply, YWW directly ended the call.

CRIES BLOOD!!!! SO SADDDDD YWW my poor girl..... I've completely abandoned hope for bro-sis con! *Kicks YMF* *Runs back to @vsukio*

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  3. Fernandes27

Fernandes27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is JYR with YWW right now? Cause she really the support :cry::cry::cry:

proudyleo likes this.
  4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wan wan I'll be your gege!!! I'll pamper and won't lead you to the wrong way!!!! I, your great uncle will happily let you take revengr and will forever be your #1 follower!!!( TДT)( TДT)( TДT)

5. dontwanttotell

dontwanttotell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I am going to stockpile the chapters from now on...
    The story is making me anxious :cry::cry:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 252 (247 in site): Your girlfriend is such a beauty

After phoning, YWW was absent-minded as she returned to Jin Garden. She was somewhat out of control, because the guilt and grievance from the past life also piled up, she didn't expect and couldnt' accept that her brother would say even a single harsh sentence, so she couldn't control herself. She took deep breath, forcibly calmed herself. Then, a notification on her phone came about the entertainment circle, another gossip came again, HXY flew into rage and beaten up a reporter. the webs were filled with curses, the situation for HXY became more and more unfavorable. For such an outburst of wicked scandal, it must quickly be settled, if prolonged, no longer have the chance to make explanation, even if it is cleared, the public would still have their own impression. She must quickly meet up with that HXY, to reverse the situation. But to do that, she must have a suitable status.

YWW had quite the headache, because SYH gave a certain abnormal rule, prohibited to tease/attract opposite gender. How is she supposed to handle this? Thankfully she didn't want to be an actress, but even for behind-the-scenes worker, it's impossible to be reassured with having this kind of (beautiful) face. Should she continue with that weird makeup image? But it's too unrealistic, the entertainment circle and the school are different, too much cruel reality, after all, the entertainment circle favors image/facial. Having such terrifying face, she feared that she hadn't managed to start a collaboration, she would already scare the person off. Then came a familiar footsteps behind her, followed by his clear cold voice, "Finished your exam?" YWW turned her head, saw a familiar black dressed person. "You've returned! So early? Didn't you say you had a meeting?" "Already finished." "Oh!"

SYH stared at her for a few seconds, suddenly asked "You didn't do well?" YWW blinking her eyes, puzzled, "Eh? no... i think i did pretty good, the last big question for Math, many said it was hard, but i managed to answer it, why did u suddenly ask this?" SYH said with a strong tone: "You're not happy." "Er..... " YWW somewhat speechless, she deliberately went to wash her face, and cleared her mood for a long time, but he could still detect that she's not happy? She lightly coughed, "Not really unhappy lah~ Just had this one hard question....." "Which question?" SYH pulled his collar and sat on sofa. YWW thought for a bit then sat a bit near. "Bao Bao, it's like this... There's this one rule of yours that i think is quite unreasonable, it's prohibited to attract opposite gender." SYH faintly glanced at her,"Unreasonable?"

YWW repeatedly nodded "That's right! That's right! Your girlfriend is such a beauty, do you not calculate? With such a face, how is it possible to not incur any love affair? Even if i don't plan on being an actress, only being behind-the-scenes worker, how to guarantee 100% security? So, can you remove this one rule? After all, it's something that my face caused, it's not like I wanted to!" SYH hearing her say 'Your girlfriend is such a beauty' without having red faced or agitated, he cast her a sidelong glance, "I've never said that they are reasonable."

Hearing these 'Does it need to be reasonable?' of SYH, YWW became speechless. Fine fine fine. Chenqie will think of something, okay? YWW was distressed, grabbing her hair, "But if i wear thick makeup to cover my face, i'll suffer heavy losses in the entertainment circle, how do i prevent attracting love affair from the opposite gender? i kept on thinking and thinking, there's only one way....." SYH turned to look at her with interest, YWW's eyes were glistening as she looked at him, "The only way is.... to dress as a male...." This will work! I'm such a genius!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  7. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOO You must suffer with us!!! Show me your support! MWAHAHAHAHA

8. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol gege approves wan wan go and make the girls and boys bend kekekeke

chamchaworld, Aeiru28 and Miaka_Mei like this.
  9. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If YMF doesn't change after this then I don't know what I'll do. ㅠㅠ.

Pristine Xia likes this.
  10. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: okay! PUT ON THE GENDER BENDER TAG!

11. VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_hide::sushi_peak::blobpeek:..oh my oh my..
    what's all this about??..!
    :blobReach:..YMF you stupid pretty-face-no- brainer-ass&#&$- brother!!:blobtriumph:how dare you!you ruined MY dream!!
    I thought there will be a bro-sis con!!:blobsob:..
    oh my!Wan wan if you dress up as a man SYH will also have to guard you against girls..:blobjoy::blobsleeping::blobrofl::blobphone:

Pristine Xia, Lynne and Fuyuneko like this.
  12. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I hope that HXY's name gets cleared and becomes the sis-con type of friend for YWW? :aww:
    Hope he doesn't become a love rival. Him having lost his sister can potentially make his character treat YWW as a sister if they become close.YWW has JYR(great girl friend), CF (doggy type friend), now hoping for brother-like friend cause YMF has disappointed expectations... :blobcry:

Fieyy-Qa and ningle like this.
  13. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::aww::aww: THIS... I'll be looking forward to read!

ezaya12 and Faened like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Xi-ge will appear again

15. ravenjaz

ravenjaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There, there..there don't cry. *hugs*:blobhug::blobhug::blobhug:

16. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen!:blobparty::blobhero: let's replace that disgusting brother who believes more in his "heart" *cough cough* d*** *cough cough* than his own sister (who he knew was naive and sheltered but still blamed). Let's elevate HXY to "big-brother-type" friend status.:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:
    Also, looking forward to YWW crossdressing and SYH's reaction.:blobpeek:

Mystic Wonders and chamchaworld like this.
  17. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read one day and within 24 hours we have a new person to care about and a possible gender-bender tag. Wow the author is going round and round to not make progress in the actual plot

Pristine Xia, Fuyuneko and clear like this.
  18. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want her reunite with the family already.

TBH I wish MC for hidden marriage to reconcile with her terrible family. They were played by the white lotus.

ningle likes this.
  19. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    *Stare*
    *Backs away slowly* (•w|

20. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    No... you don't. If you read more carefully, you would know that her family is scum. They weren't "tricked". They found out within a reasonable time frame that NXL was not their real daughter. They had the chance to save NX from being labelled the adoptive daughter, but they chose to side with the fake daughter.
    There's a spoiler that reveals that after some scandal involving the Ning father's brother (uncle, cousin or whatever) they did a DNA test and found out that NXL was not their daughter, but rather than officially announce this, they swept it under a rug and continued playing house with NXL. They are outright scum...