LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So the next question is, where to? He’s got fifteen years of training in a mysterious place, then hunting five assholes, and then either go to the sinkhole, back to his home world, return to the ten thousand fey heaven, explore realms or the others heavens, or go back to the yang heaven.

Mercy likes this.
  2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    The most efficient Method is:-
    1. Hunt down and loot the morons releasing the Yin Fiends. (Accumulated wealth of a faction seeking expansion should be considerable).
    2. Go back to TTFH to give his stash of quasi-sage pills to FRL & the Luo Clan Elders to heal them up, return the TTFDC to FRL's library and join the annexation of the Rain Sect and Fey Phantasm Sect for more looting meritorious service.
    3. Return to Tian Yuan to claim the PYSP. Use what he learned of formations on Tai-Ah Divine City to give the Elders and juniors some benefits. Go into seclusion to learn the PYSP Legacy and combine it with the Alchemist Gods' until he can refine the [Eye of Destruction] into a pill for his own nourishment.
    4. Go back to Yang Empyrean Heaven to hunt down Sha Honxue to duel him for the Divine Lord Seal.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  3. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    That will be the next arc. I doubt CC will make another flash-foward anytime soon. This will probably be a training arc like the Luo Clan Trials arc or Azure Wood Great World Exploration arc. By the end of this arc Yi Yun will be a high-floor Dao Palace warrior or a Half-step Supremacy. What he will do after that (other than killing those assholes) will depend on how the arc will develop.

4. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    CC is more infamous when it comes to repetition. Othe authors also use the generic filler but they at least try to use something new or humor...CC does nothing.

I guess this explains why TME rarely appears in top10 or top 20 in chinese Qidian charts. I presume only English readers are desperate for his novel.

Leilacus likes this.
  5. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he turns down that sword since his sword laws are integrated with Yang-Time-Destruction and a yin-attributed sword would be a bit incompatible.

Meanwhile it would be fun to see him work further on his Thousand Snow Domain and integrate his saber laws with Yin-Space-Creation.

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Learning yin laws shouldn’t be too hard since his foundation has always been balance, coexistence, and limitless growth from yin and yang laws

Puru likes this.
  7. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... you know..... I was gonna say yea, originally. Esp with the whole sex thing being so public nowadays. But then I thought of something. He could be an MRA/MGTOW type, though that don't make much sense either.

Mercy likes this.
  8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So seal of God?
    As in a lvl that
    LM reached ?
    I didnt read MW till the end just got spoiler that he reached a lvl called God or True God dont remember

9. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    LM reached beyond true god, and is trying to reach a level even above that.

Mercy likes this.
  10. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is probably the first time I didn't press spoiler button in any of these treads. Am I immune now!?

Mercy likes this.
  11. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so full of filler that it does not matter.

12. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I really never cared about what I would find inside. It's like read one xianxia - read all of them. Any plot move becomes meaningless the moment you remember the whole number of chapters this particular work has...
    In TMW, everything after bullshitting black hole which snatched Lin Xitong is a filler for me, btw.

Mercy likes this.
  13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Say what you will, Yi Yun is still one of the most likable protagonists to me.

Mercy likes this.
  14. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually surprised we had a semblance of character development for Yi Yun and philosophical questions in the last chapters.

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun’s one of those people who relatively cares about being a good person. It’s pleasant to see someone who’s not like “you looked at me funny. Time to die. Kill!”

16. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Fey God Sword with a wisp of the Extreme Yang Illumination.

That's on the same tier as the Purple Crystal though it's just a wisp.

I wonder how that will interact with the Heretical God Fire Seed.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like hell unlock the Seals and make a Breakthrough to 9th Flood Dao Palace and hell be unstopeble under DL lvl or Half Step DL
    Once he goes to that Cultivating Ground hell become a Half-Step Supramacy or even A real Supremacy and thats how hell beat the Red haired Guy...

18. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it. We are talking about a real piece of a Fey God here. It will take a long while for that, my guess is that only after he get at large success Sowrd Soul and Heavenly Dao in his Pure Yang laws at the very least. He will reach 9-floor DP in the training when the next arc starts.

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well isnt the Tree and Purpal Crystal on the same tier...
    If this doesnt happen i cant see him Defeating the Red Haired Guy....Even though it was sayed the Red Haired Guy was a Supremacy he should be as Strong as a DL soo...

20. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did any of the other 8 Fey Gods/Dao Ancestors appear in MW?

(Obviously excluding the 3 Divine Artifacts and now Extreme Yang Illumination in TMW).

The Extreme Yang Illumination is on the same tier as the Purple Crystal yes. But that's a peak of the universe Dao Ancestor/Fey God.

The fact that nobody's been able to open the seals should tell us that it requires some kind of "god-like" encounter... otherwise somebody would have taken that Extreme Yang Illumination wisp already.

The tree is on a tier just below the Purple Crystal and Extreme Yang Illumination wisp; it's more of a descendant of the Empress Earth Dao Tree (as all Divine Trees/God Spirit Trees probably are).