LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    The tree grows over time and Yi Yun can't use the PC properly yet, so they don't count. This wisp of the Extreme Yang Illumination will probably be used as a one time jinx to upgrade his pure Yang body and laws (fusing pure Yang with Chaos and Destruction), strengthen Ling Xie'er and the Heretical God Fire Seed and help him breakthrough a major realm (probably Supremacy -> DL or DL->above realms). Those seals are most likely related to laws and level of the sword (as were the one in the Clarity Pool Ancestral Sword), so it will take a while for them to be broken. Plus, this is a gimmick that was just presented, you can espect at least 300 chapters out of this (if not more).

Mercy likes this.
  2. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah thats all goid but i cant see him becoming strong enough to kill the red haired guy without it...I mean he could if he had a lot of time but if i remember right his time is limited and he has to go back...

Edit:And if not all 7 maybe he can unlock the 6th for now and the 7th for a bigger breakthrougj

3. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was more like a puzzle box that requires comprehension of Yin-Yang & Sword laws to unlock? But with the Young Miss' Divine Physique level of talent unable to cultivate it becomes a vicious cycle?

The Tree should be on the same level as the Extreme Yang Illumination wisp given how trees reproduce, I'm not so sure about the level of the PCC.

Mercy likes this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Ming was able to absorb heavenly tribulation fire so I’d assume Yi Yun can absorb this when his flame is supported by a pure yang body and the purple crystal

5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    How’s the azure wood tree and the dao tree leaf gonna work to become that fey god tree?

Mercy likes this.
  6. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    So many girls, yet not a single confirmed haremette. At this rate, it might end up as OTP.

7. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the girls ... Expect pwf all the girls have black hair .... Maybe cc should give more variety to new girls looks (if I'm not wrong the same thing is in me):blobtired:

8. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Luo Huo'er have red hair once she awoke her fey bloodline? Can't quite remember, too lazy to check right now.

If CC drags out LXT being missing until the end, YY won't have a chance to get any other wives. Maybe that's the plan. :blobunamused:

Mercy likes this.
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    From the newest chapter if TMW is truly a Harem the Girl has a big chance in being a Harem member lel

10. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Old Snake is a creepy loli. I think by the end of the arc Yi Yun will be 9-floor DP or half-step Supremacy with a Sword Soul to further boost his strength.

11. Shratath

Reading List:
    Link
    she may be a grandaughter or a student maybe
    (i like the idea of creepy loli :p )

free2591 and Mercy like this.
  12. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that's just a side effect of fire laws?

13. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    So, a freaking sect master of a sect in the Sinkhole, recommended by a girl like Huan Chenxue can only do "miscellaneous chores" in this new sect? Wtf? Either they were completely overpowered by a juggernaut supersect (and we are talking about Sinkhole standards) or they were not so great to start with, which is strange. Well, seeing Yi Yun training in a proper sect for once will be interesting, unless he makes enemies out of nowhere. He will have to enter the sect to find Old Snake afterall.

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah i feel like tte Sect Master is some old crepy guy ...In most novels theres talk about supreme experts that are begers and what not so why not...I guess they are cultivating there heart so they can make more breakthroughs or sth...

15. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like you're right, and I misremembered.

Shratath likes this.
  16. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    By working really really hard! :aww: When they grow up they're going to be just like Mommy!

injamambivu likes this.
  17. Shratath

Reading List:
    Link
    @bob3002 Well Luo huo'er red hair happens only when she uses her fey bloodline power
    normally she has black hair like most of the girls in cc novels and jadelikeskin of course :blobowoevil:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  18. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read "cogitation," I was like, "Ok, sure I guess."
    But now, "Obstreperously"? Is CC a high school student that's studying for the SAT or something, or does he get off on using words that 1% of the population will understand?
    There are much better words that would have flowed better, and it just looks like he went to a thesaurus or dictionary to find some of these recent words.

19. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think that the purple crystal, magic cube and the bead are on the same level as the other Fey Gods. Some ancient person must have seen them being used and thought they were gods. But the three divine items are
    universe seeds. They are each an entire universe that became a divine artifact. This happened like over 200 billion years ago from the perspective of M.W. Something that was refered to as the cosmic era. So the power of the universe against the power of the first thing in the universe. This is the comparison of the PC, MC, and the bead to the Fey Gods

20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys can mark my words. Yi Yun's title will be Azure Yang Lord, last chapter hinted heavily at this. He will do this to piss Bai Yueyin off and make her come out of her hole to chase him after she discovers not only is he Jian Qingyang's inheritor (and is after her for 'justice' in his name) but also has the other half of the pure Yang Sword (fate is a funny thing, huh?). Another reason will be to honor the original AYL (life just screwed him over and over after becoming a Divine Lord, the poor guy). Plus, his Divine Royal Seal will certainly be Sha Hongxue's, defeating him will be the first step in this vengeance. Yi Yun is clearly pissed at the situation, especially AYL not getting any recognition.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    solgera likes this.