TNWG: NUF Academy Otome! Senpai's route!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by FlowingSong, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Shiki Shiori

Shiki Shiori All according to keikaku...

Reading List:
    Link
    Next day? Though from what is implied in the story so far, the relationship between ouji and Nagare isn't that close.

And ouji-kun so far had no reason to hide from fangirls. So maybe, he wanted to approach nagare, in pretext of protecting her from fangirls? After all, Nagare goes from the windows, so there is bound to be someone in Ouji-kun Fangirl who saw them colliding.

2. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    XD thanks for pointing that out shio! fs keeps forgetting that prince has too little scenes where he shows that he has no knowledge when it comes to the common life. Anyway sure? we can do that! i kinda think it's fun to see the prince dragging NAGARE all over the place then every girl would hate even more because the prince thinks too highly of her then she goes to show the prince around and so on~nfufufufufu~~

err i think shio meant to make a future scene wherein OUJI would be forced to hide xD

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  3. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess commoner's knowledge is just a pretext that Ouji-kun live in a world where intrigue, politics, culture, and maybe something like assassination or anything in an old rich family happen?

Let's build Ouji-kun background.
    He is from a wealthy family.
    His family had drilled him the proper behavior for someone of their status. He is taught to be cultured, too (For example he should be someone who can play piano eloquently?).
    He is one possible heir of the family, and their political tools for the advancement of the family. (Maybe that's why kyubey put that arranged marriage partner, for the acquisition of another big company?)
    He is expected to do well in school, and become the best. In turn, he had great expectation of himself and held himself to a very high standard. Do you want this bleed to how he view others? This would, from other viewpoint, makes him seem arrogant.

he has no experience in commoner culture, so dating would not even cross his thought. Edit: He would be extremely logical too, made his decision based on his rationale instead of his emotion?

4. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a given already since he is dubbed as perfect but i kinda like how you put it more xD mine is a fangirl statement anyway let's go with yours and kyubey's then?

5. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shio, we need your input too?

6. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    let's wait then ...

7. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    She is possibly offline, I don't see her in the member's current visitor area.

8. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm let's put it on hold for now, anyway we do already know that the prince is perfect in everyway (save for commoner's common's sense) then he is also an quasi-heir with an unnamed fiancee. so let's just settle with that for now.

9. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. Though, I don't see any escape from the current scene:
    1. Nagare has a fever.
    2. Umetarou is in nagare's house, taking care of her.
    3. The prince is still plotting in wherever he is, trying to draw amusement from Nagare.

The most I imagine right now is more Umetarou character development. Of him (or possibly his sister) taking care of Nagare.
    Umetarou himself is currently don't wish to return (I guess if I am in his place) to his home because of his bickering parents.

Umetarou [Last Name]
    1. Nagare's best friend.
    2. From what I see, he want to be independent? He expanded his circle of friends to someone older than him (albeit with the same interest).
    3. Does he have some skill in manga/drawing? He is able to sell his time as assistant. Does that means that he wanted to be mangaka? Or is that just one of his interest/hobby he had no plan to make a living of? I guess that it could be his passion to draw.
    4. If he wants to be independent, this is the two path I see of him. He strived for the best chance for future. That means he takes his study seriously, because he had no clear path of what he want to do in the future, or
    He already know what he want to be in the future, therefore he maximize his talent and connections. Though this is doubtful since mangaka/animator may not be the most stable job. Perhaps architecture?
    5. He is depressed over his family situation.

Umetarou's character is really more developed huh.

Shio likes this.
  10. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm give me a moment... i'll try to sort things out... if i can't i'll double post that i can't xD

11. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    FS has reserved this! @Shiki Shiori gave his reserve right to fs.

12. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. I have no idea right now on how to not contributing at umetarou's character development instead of Nagare or Ouji-kun.

13. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    To people who writes this; please don't stop!
    Despite being male, I also like reading things such as this y'know?
    Btw, what was last one?

14. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    kyubey wrote the last one..

15. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    To the one who wants to continue; please choose D.
    I'm not good in writing these kind of stories, so could someone else...

16. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I think we need to give ouji a name. Or maybe the name will be hidden until the end of his route?
    Ouji is the perfect ideal guy, but I think we need to define more. is he the gentle & sincere type, the cold & mature, or the type that tease but ended up being teased?
    So far he seemed to be the type that is mature and cold (he heng from virtuous wife?) but is clumsy in commoner lifestyle. E.g maybe the three of them are cooking (as friend/for class) and ouji bring high grade meat instead the normal one; or never went o mini-mart& karaoke; didn't understand nagare & umetaro sometimes (because they are talking about anime/manga). Since nagare is clumsy, we ended up with clumsy couple ><.
    Since ouji have fiance, what about ouji relation with his fiance? Another villain/ sister figure/ only friend?

17. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't ouji like, his name? He is kuudere? Cold and harsh on the outside, warm and fluffy for those who breached his heart defense, I guess. At least that is what I am imagining him like.

I guess he doesn't particularly care about her, so that implied she is, at most, only friend? I guess it would be interesting to make her a sister figure. Though the only sister figure she can be to is... I don't know? Any of you want to introduce this character (sooner or later) or do you want me to do it? Though, I may made her into a rebellious ojou-sama given the chance.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  18. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    --- Shiina's side story ---
    Insert side story here.

19. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm originally fs planned the prince to be like the prince here:

http://otakumole.ch/?page=manga&manga=95301
    http://mangafox.me/manga/ouji_ga_watashi_o_akiramenai/

like Ouji isn't really friendly more like he won't talk if he doesn't have to. he's not necessarily cold more like no one tries to get to know him for who he truly is as a human being, what most people around him take into consideration when they're with him is the fact that he is a perfect person and a son of rich tycoon. So yea. He HAD TO GROW UP PERFECT AND HE DID SO PERFECTLY. However the MC will slowly get inside his heart and show him that he's human too. He can make mistakes and he can fall in love etc etc..

Anyway that was how fs thought it will turn out but im fine with anything! as long as everyone works together and keeps things organized and coherent im okay with it.

Shio likes this.
  20. Shiki Shiori

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm... Kyouya x Haruhi huh...