Forgotten Title Female cultivator from earth gets resurrected into waste body

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyanko, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that the title represents a very, very wide genre; however there are very few where the protagonist was an actual cultivator from earth. Any ideas about what the title is? I searched through the series finder but couldn't find it at all. More story from what I remember below

The story starts when the protagonist; who used to be a cultivator in future Earth, wakes up in her new body on the way to become governor of a new town. Most of the story has been against the current governor and her jerk of a fiancée whose his son; both of whom don't want to leave the position. There is a mine out the back of the city with precious ores to refine. Oh she also has a deer she's raising to become immortal.
    Anyone know the series name?

2. anormrobot

anormrobot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Greyman

Greyman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It definitely is Unprecedented Pill Refiner: Entitled Ninth Young Lady. Mention of the deer pretty much cinches it. That would be our little Bai Ze.

Ji Fengyan does not exactly start out as a waste though; her very first act on awakening is to use a 'summon lightning' technique to annihilate a bandit ambush. The twist in this reincarnated-cultivator story appears to be that her past life's immortal cultivation techniques are apparently unknown in her new world. She just needs to train her body to handle her knowledge

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Nyanko and readerz like this.
  5. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    And to think, its actually already in my reading list! Nyan is a silly cat. Thanks for bringing it up; only three chapters released since I last read it :/

Still, its the genre; one of my favorate genres! I only wish the chapters weren't so short

readerz likes this.