Discussion Epoch of Twilight

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Xiao x2, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna rant about this novel, how bad it was once it reaches 400th chapter when he suddenly became so overpowering and randomness has already stepped up and showed itself.
    When he was trying to justify his action to a woman whom he netori'd was utterly disgusting. And how he became unable to impregnate others and yet before he became unable to impregnate they were already planning about it and yet he still didn't take any action.

This novel feels shit, you know that he's strong and yet he's allowing the current to sweep him which makes me feel bad.
    And where the hell did his 2million experience go after he did a last stand on the outpost.
    Lastly his poor lizard died goshdarn author.

So what do you guys think about this novel? I feel deep remorse for reading this novel after chapter 300, wished I didn't read it after that.

gary0044187 likes this.
  2. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    The Lizard!!!!!!!!
    Water,
    Earth,
    Fire,
    Air,

everything change when the Aliens attacked!

but hell upto the virus thing it's still good. . .
    but hell after the spaceship and things had gone to drain. . .

and it has such a good start too. . .

3. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, I can even bet 70% of my nuffies that there will be no ending and it'll be drop, and my 30% will be about the ending turning into a garbage.
    After all when he suddenly become so omnipotent it all changed.

4. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dude leaving the city, once they provoked that one camp into attacking them then the dog got written out of the story after the bridge I was done. realized the story wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.

actually it was back when he tried going to that underground base even after realizing that the government doesn't seem to give a damned about the people when he first got to that second town. It just took me a while longer to quit the story.

5. Baddiez

Baddiez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A pseudoscience masterpiece /s it started out good then just got stupid.