Discussion Help a Chuuni think of a name

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cosmic_, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was reading unOrdinary and I had an idea for a power that the sadistic side of me would love to have. I wasn't fully sure what chuuni name I should call it/them and wanted to ask any fellow chuunis if they could think of a better name. Pretty much whenever there is an arrogant character that's stronger than the weak MC and thinks he's better and looks down on others, I wanted to be the character that could beat his a**. The power I thought of could have three parts or stages/modes (or just one of them is fine too).

First: The power of nullification which I called Normality or True Reality. Basically the power to nullify an opponents powers so this way I get to see the surprise and panic on their face when they are helpless since they been relying only on their powers as I beat them up in a normal fistfight (Reminds me of Touma's fight with accelerator).

Second is erasure which I wanted to call Loss or Falling Down. The most simplist which is just permanently taking way another's powers, turning them normal.

Third is my favorite and the one that really inspired my desire to act as the villain: Reversal, Judgement, Hubris, or Sin of Pride. This ability once activated pretty much strips the opponent or opponents of their powers and leaves them powerless and leaves them for punishment or giving them a taste of their own medicine. I had three ideas for this power, I can either take their powers away and use their own powers to beat them down or I can trap them in a mental dimension where they'd have to be beaten up by all their victims while powerless or have to fight a demonic version of themselves that would beat them with their own powers.

Now besides thinking of a better name for the three powers, I have two more questions to ask just for fun. What power would you have to punish or torture arrogant bastards? and What appeals to your sadist side? (Mine is when a villian is rotted away and tortured by their own guilt, they feel so guilty that they try to seek redemption but will forever have the thought haunt them, eat away at them, and never achieve happiness, I first felt this sadism towards Kaede from Shuffle! after seeing her backstory.

2. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    First: Kamijou Toma

Second: Erase Head

Third: Handsome Jack.

Ryve16 and Cosmic_ like this.
  3. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1.Fear
    2. Retribution
    3. Penance Stare

The power I would have would be something similar to Tsukuyomi from Naruto for punishment.

Cosmic_ likes this.
  4. Luxadia

Luxadia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Call it "The Balance"

A power i would like to punish people ? Force them to hear Justin Bieber while watching Boku no pico

Cosmic_ likes this.
  5. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Great Nullification Power Blast
    2. None Shall Stand Above Me Ultimate Attack
    3. Great One's Almighty Punishment Switch

I feel that my chuuni level is falling >.<

SilverFeather and Cosmic_ like this.
  6. John Doe

John Doe "UNKNOWN"

Reading List:
    Link
    1: ZERO
    2:judgment
    3:Starfall blast

Cosmic_ likes this.
  7. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait wait..... before we even go to names.... let me look at your powers...

You want to be able to null powers, null powers, and null powers? Am I getting that, right?

8. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil Gods Hand

9. Alkion

Alkion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question, what is the point of 3 stages if the next one does what the previous one did plus some more?
    Isn't it easier to only have the third considering that it also has the first and second stage's effects?

10. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you like strip your opponents of their powers etc.?

Stripper it is.
    Comes in three levels.

11. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Nihilist dream
    2. void
    3. ainzoalgown

12. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Super Secret Ultra Deluxe Demonic Magical Brain Defying Special Chuuni Move! Mega Death Plot Armor Vacuum Black Hole of Ultimate Uneding Destruction!

fuzor100 likes this.
  13. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    I am far more vicious, at least in my imagination.

My power? Nothing fancy, just an illusion with a tinge of reality. How this would work is very simple,

When I activate my power, the victim is dragged into the illusion, where everything is under the control of my imagination. One year in this world is equal to one second in reality. And when the victim is finally released from the illusion, I can let him carry any one gift from the illusion to the reality, it can be a mark, an injury or anything.

The downside of my power would be that it doesn't do any real damage to the victim other than severe mental damage. Also it lasts for an awfully short amount of time, only a second in reality, so little that a passerby wouldn't even realise when the victim fell in trance and when he got out of it.

My favourite part here, training off course. With time and imagination on my side, along with a parting gift I can grant my victim to remember me by in reality, is there any limit to my sadistic nature? Imagine that after all the torture I perform on my victim, say she is a girl, and when she wakes up, she finds her hymen broken...

I just thought of the power on the spot, let's think about some other ones. Another simple one, Perfect disguise. So I should be able to turn into any person I have seen with my eyes, and I should at least be able to imitate all his quirks including his posture, style etc etc. What I can do with it is very sinister, including gifting my enemies with children to call their own. Imagine if my enemy has children from three different generations, all of which are siblings. Maybe I could even give my enemy siblings if I am feeling generous.

I should stop now, or I would reveal far too much. Generally the sadist in me stays hidden unless I am excited or I am provoked.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Cosmic_ likes this.
  14. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood basically the same thing. All three of the powers basically boil down to 'nullifying your opponents' power' and making them your average Joe.

15. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Apathy

much like touma's Imagine breaker, just that the not giving a fk about the oponent becomes a concept or rule for the world itself instead of destroying/nulling magic, the 3 stages go like this:
    Not caring for their powers makes them not affect you, thats stage 1
    Not caring for their powers makes the world erase them for a while, thats stage 2
    Not caring for their power and absolutelly giving zero fks about them makes the world itself split apart causing it to not only block their powers but even torture their minds to the point of breaking them and making them never ever even try to attempt to talk to anyone, losing all their motivation and becoming cripples, just so they stop bothering a person who does not care at all about them, and that is stage 3

Is my chuuny strong or na?

Cosmic_ likes this.
  16. Dsouleater

Dsouleater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First Null
    Second Depriver
    Third Reversal or Judgment works, maybe in a different language or something to shorten it.

My sadistic power would be to confuse the senses of people. Smell/see things that are not there. Then, continuously use it on them in different ways until they lose the ability to tell reality from the imaginary, leaving them as sniffling madmen, scared of their own shadow.

17. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh talking bout ones sadistic power...

Simple, motivation deprival, watching them come at me and the closer the target gets he gets less motivated to anything but get closer to me, at some point every single bit of motivation would be lost to do anything but walking towards me, then crawling... and that motivation the target loses would in turn become my own power, the weakness is that I need to be conscious of the target's presence and will for it so at most it would work on two target's at the same time and leaves me open to surprise attacks
    but watching your enemy fall and crawl just to end up even losing the last bit of motivation to even live, wouldn't that be perfect?

18. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nullification X1
    Nullification X2
    Nullification X3 X Punisher MK1

Bonus: Lolification X4

19. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link