Spoiler Reborn as a system [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    黑屋 - can also refer to a place of detention,
    banning someone or something,
    sometimes it used to refer to one's inner thoughts,
    obscenity [this one person asked what YY black house meant and that was the best answer lol]

黑 - hēi - black; dark; sinister; secret; shady; illegal; to hide (sth) away; to vilify; (loanword) to hack (computing)
    屋 wū - house; room

The way its used in that sentence seems to be the sinister meaning of the word,

Zhen_Qing and LaDyViL like this.
  2. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Task details:
    Sub-task 1) Find the perfect lover, Alpha's perfect match would only be an Omega
    Sub-task 2) Secure the Ye family bloodline, make sure there are offspring
    Sub-task 3) Marry off the youngest brother, that would only refer to the Omega
    Main-task 4) Please find out.

SQ roared in his heart (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIND OUT! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! [rofl]

Because the task is difficult in comparison to the hosts' level this task can be given up.
    SQ is relieved to see this but then the reward was 250,000. ⊙—⊙……⊙▽⊙……~\\(≧▽≦)/~

SQ looked at QM with shiney eyes while QM looks at the details and thinks over the possible plans to complete it, most likely he would be the 2nd or 3rd alpha son, so he would need to find an omega, he turns to look at SQ and asked

Qin Mo: Do you have a choice of who you are when we cross into the world?
    Shi Qing thoughts still on the reward auto-nods: Uh, yeah.
    Qin Mo: Try to choose an omega.
    SQ stared at QM when he heard this.
    Qin Mo looks at SQ and touches his neck: I will be an Alpha.*SQ understood what QM was planning as QM kissed him* I just want to be with you.
    SQ makes a sound of agreement and thought over QM's words and realized that QM hasn't been able to choose who he is in the world, so for SQ as the system to adjust to it would be most efficient and likelihood of QM being one of the alpha sons is high.
    Shi Qing: Don't worry, if there's an option I'll choose it.

QM smiled and they started the task, SQ saw that his choice is ONLY omega [pft] and the only person he can be is the 5th son whose a beta, wait what... So my choice is only omega, but end up being a beta and not only that we're going to be brothers. >_<. SQ thought of the host and another omega getting together and having children and felt very reluctant to go into the world but he has no choice since the task already started. Then gets another nasty surprise, because he made the choice to choose his own role [NOT] but he gets his memories sealed as a penalty. WHAT! Last world the host had his memory sealed, now this time the system gets his memory sealed... such crappy luck... am i getting played? NOT FUNNY.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    SourKandy, Elliana, jealisu and 44 others like this.
  3. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully QMl will be able to find SQ! Go yandere power!

Kailyria20 likes this.
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The flag was brutally taken down.

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  5. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So he chose to be an omega but after he did, he was given info on the 5th son who supposedly was an omega... QM will be one of the 2 alpha sons so they would be brothers.

6. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the 5th son is actually an omega disguising like a beta?

7. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the problem here is SQ gonna be siblings with QM , no?

Kailyria20 likes this.
  8. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see any problems with this :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I'm excited to see how QM searches for SQ when the boy don't know he a system, possessiveness +1000 :blobReach:

Hanaru, Blood A, maya_sov and 3 others like this.
  9. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    SQ woke up and was puzzled, last he remembered the surgery failed and he died due to advanced stomach cancer so why.....

SQ head ached as he suddenly felt like his head was being crammed with information, this is an alpha, beta, omega world of the galactic federation..

What...? Ye family?

He's Ye Qing, 5th son of the ye family who was an omega masking as a beta for 18 years...he wasn't the favorite child but it helped with keeping his secret...suddenly the door was pushed open and he saw a tall man walk in he felt a strange sense of familiarity as if meeting his lover and felt his heart pound...this was Ye Qing's 3rd brother Ye Mo....but he's never seen this man before so why, if he had met such a person before, it would be impossible to forget. The man walked up to him and touched his neck intimately and asked...

Qin Mo: Was there no choice? *pulled Ye Qing into his arms and rubbed his back* Never mind, this is fine.
    Ye Qing confused..this doesn't seem like a hug between brothers: Third brother?
    QM stiffened, then he pulled back looked at him coldly: Who am I?
    Ye Qing was confused at the abrupt change: Ye Mo
    QM eyes became colder and Ye Qing knew he was angry and yet he didn't' understand why, he use to think he was smart but he can't figure out why.
    Ye Qing: Brother?
    QM suddenly got up and pushed Ye Qing into bed, stared down at him then buried his head at Ye Qing's neck, Ye Qing felt QM smell him and even wanted to pull his clothes open when he pulled it closed and glared at QM.
    Qin Mo: I want to make sure.
    Ye Qing: Of what?
    Qin Mo: That you're not mine.
    Ye Qing: ....*wha... what's that suppose to mean!*

QM thought for a bit and was sure that this was his SQ, because the normal people of this world would not be able to resist him, and Ye Qing was able to stop him from pulling his clothes off, after all SQ spent a lot of points on body fortification and QM even gave him the tiny panda blood lineage upgrade. QM wouldn't mistaken the smell of SQ.

Qin Mo: You forgot me.
    Ye Qing felt his heart skip and a bit a fear rise up, did Ye Mo find out that he wasn't Ye Qing...but he persisted.
    Ye Qing: Third elder brother?
    QM expression darkened, Ye Qing didn't know what he did wrong for his QM's expression to change like that.
    Qin Mo pulled him closer and licked his neck: Qin Mo.
    Ye Qing: huh?
    Qin Mo bit him: Qin Mo! Remember, I am Qin Mo!
    Ye Qing pained: AH! Ok i'll remember.
    Qin Mo licked the spot and softly: You can also call me elder brother. [哥 - ge]
    Ye Qing replied quickly: elder brother.

Ye Qing thought to himself, who can save him from this psycho, but now QM seems to be calm and is no longer licking him...he's his brother but why is he acting this way... black belly maybe? [good outside, sadistic inside]

Qin Mo: You are not allowed to call other people elder brother.
    Ye Qing:... *thinks to himself but he has 2 other older brothers*
    Qin Mo: You can call them 2nd elder brother and 4th elder brother.
    Ye Qing: ... *there's a difference?! *
    Qin Mo: Don't call me 3rd elder brother.
    Ye Qing finally understood: Got it, elder brother~

QM finally smiled satisfied and Ye Qing felt his heart jump, no, no don't react...he's not a woman!

10. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm positive it refers to confinement. The yandere stuff xD. Maybe YY black house is like confinement play - getting it on while the yandere has his partner locked up and/or chained.

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  11. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Great job, QM, first thing you do is make him think that you’re a psycho. Though at the very least QM found him fast (also claim him fast...... WAIT!!!! Didn’t QM just bit SQ neck just now??!! Doesn’t it mean that they did the pact for omega and alpha??!!!)

Hanaru, pcheshire and Kailyria20 like this.
  12. kumquatsjingleheimer

Reading List:
    Link
    The rules might differ here. (Like pa pa pa, peak, bite for duration of heat.)

13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if it works like that here so idk. Lol QM doesn’t know he’s an omega tho.

14. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess that the only way to find out is to read through the summary.

Kailyria20 likes this.
  15. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong setting lolo. It's not werewolf world.

Rainess09 and Kailyria20 like this.
  16. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    So at breakfast Ye father mentions that he has set up a meeting with an omega for QM and Ye Qing must be going to a blind date and that omega happens to be the best around. Then Ye father turned to Ye Qing and told him that he's not young anymore [lol 18] and that he should tell him if he has a girl he likes at school. Ye Qing was thinking that Ye father is going into matchmaker mode lol. QM immediately says that Ye Qing is still young and there was no need to hurry.

Just as QM was going to take Ye Qing to school, someone rushed in and said they found the 4th master [Ye Xin] and he lost his luggage and they rushed off to see that he was in estrus and being held at arm length by an alpha who had the uniform of a general and begging this alpha to mark him and take him. This alpha was already straining greatly as he kept Ye Xin at arm length as well as a blade with blood on it seems to indicate that he was keeping others from pouncing Ye Xin. Ye Qing turned to look at QM and wondered why he wasn't affected but then realized that family members are given an empathy agent that prevents them from being attracted to their siblings. Its a felony for incest to occur, so empathy agents are provided to the alphas of all families that have omegas siblings.

The general that was holding still was Lin Su, he's a family friend who owes Ye father [i think] and he's roughly 50[?]yo, which is about a 30 year gap between him and Ye Xin. Ye Qing walked up to him and called him uncle and Lin Su told Ye Qing to give Ye Xin the suppression agents... Ye Xin starts to protest loudly and Ye Qing noticed the look of disappointment, despair and love in his eyes as he passed out.

Eventually they head back to the estate QM noticed Ye Qing was down and QM said that Lin Su was a coward, if that happened he wouldn't let anyone prevent them from being together, regardless of gender, age or even blood. Ye Qing was stunned that a man he only met for one day felt this way about him and his heart throbbed as he instinctively said he would not leave QM. QM hugged him and Ye Qing thought that he must be crazy for feeling that this was right for them to be together after only meeting briefly.

Ye father started scolding Ye Xin for wanting to be with Lin Su due to the age difference, in this world one can live up to 104 years old, event though Lin Su was a great alpha due to his position and bloodline but the age gap is not acceptable for Ye father. Lin Su was grateful to Ye father for supporting him as he was an orphan so he did not do anything inappropriate, but who would've thought that Ye Xin would run all the way there to seduce him and nearly brought calamity on himself if it wasn't for Lin Su protecting him and kept control. Ye Xin said he wanted to be with Lin Su, but Ye father said that with his action of running over like that who would want him, causing Ye Xin to say that if Lin Su doesn't want him then he would die. Ye father was so angry he started stammering and Ye Qing calmed him down. Ye father said Ye Qing was a good boy and felt guilty for not spoiling him more then asked him to convince Ye Xin to give up on Lin Su.

Ye Qing and QM goes to talk to Ye Xin, QM said to Ye Qing that it was better for Ye Xin to marry to his fiance quickly while Ye Qing said that Ye Xin will truly die if this occurs because an alpha will not tolerate their spouse to have another in their heart, an omega once marked would be dedicated to their alpha but if it was known that they love another they would be thrown away and that's no different from driving an omega to their deaths. Ye Qing noticed that Lin Su loves Ye Xin or he wouldn't have held back, an omega that has been marked cannot be marked ever again, so due to their age gap it's certain that Lin Su would pass away leaving Ye Xin behind therefore he didn't want to ruin Ye Xin's future and thought that they shouldn't be together.

So.. apparently Ye Xin loved Lin Su for a long time now since he was 13, but felt that he should be obedient to his father and marry the person that he was engaged to, that perhaps over time he can forget Lin Su, but 7 years passed and his feelings didn't not wan at all. Ye Qing convinced Ye Xin that Lin Su did love him because he wouldn't stay single til he's 50 and spend time with Ye Xin if he really did have someone else in his heart. So Ye Qing said that he shouldn't be reckless and first need a plan to wake up that blockhead [Lin Su] then convince father after... so Ye Xin hugged Ye Qing in excitement but then QM grabbed Ye Qing into his arms and glared at Ye Xin.... Ye Xin thought this was strange but didn't think further about it.

QM decided to drag Ye Qing along to this blind date and along the way QM realized that Ye Qing seems depressed, QM thought he was still upset over Lin Su and Ye Xin's obstacles of love and QM pulled Ye Qing into a hug and told him that as long as Ye Qing want them to be together he will make it happen so don't worry. Actually Ye Qing was depressed about QM's blind date and realized he's actually in love with QM... his brain stopped for a moment, he felt that it was too late already as they have arrived at the restaurant and plus he's QM's brother they can't be together.

Li Xia was an omega who was QM's blinddate, he didn't take his inhibitors in order to release the scent of an omega in order to seduce QM. Li Xia likes what he sees and so feels that this marriage would be great. QM did talk to him and also loaded Ye Qing's plate full of food and Ye Qing sat there jealous and distressed but restrained himself from doing anything. Just as he finally gotten enough, he got up and QM said that Li Xia is a very good candidate for his brother... Ye Zhen. Li Xia was angry because who didn't know that Ye Zhen was pursuing another alpha right now and Ye Qing was smiling [because QM rejected Li Xia] so Li Xia felt insulted and left.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  17. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    So I did a search and it has another meaning that's connected with forums - it's something like banned - unable to post or see new posts. But it probably isn't the relevant translation in this case.

18. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Really looking forward to how the matchmaking between YX and LS is going to go. Also good morning, just woke up. :blobsmilehappy:

cheerydandan and Kailyria20 like this.
  19. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    QM turned to Ye Qing and told him to eat, so Ye Qing started to eat happily since the blind date is now ruined, but as he ate he felt warmth rising up, at first he thought it was due to the spicy food before he realized that it was his inhibitors is failing. The fish was causing his omega scent to rise and Ye Qing panicked for a moment before he thought that he wasn't in estrus so he should be ok since it was only him and QM in this private room...he didn't notice QM staring at him with a hint of red in his eyes.

Then he realized the greatest danger is QM as QM abruptly held him close as he learned forward against Ye Qing's neck to take a deep breath, 'Xiao Qing, how are you smelling so sweet.' QM licked his skin and Ye Qing felt like he was shocked and passion started to rise, NO! we can't! Ye Qing tried to struggle out of QM's arms, 'we can't elder brother please wake up, sober up.' QM licked down towards his shoulder, Ye Qing doesn't understand why QM can't seem to stop, he even resisted Li Xia's scent from earlier and Ye Qing is not in estrus either....he can't seem to push off QM even though he did before.

Ye Qing's omega scent spread out 8000 acres causing all single alphas to become restless as they felt the urge to find him and even the omegas noticed how strong the scent was. Li Xia was nearby when he caught the scent, he looked back and saw an enraptured QM holding the panicking Ye Qing, then walked away. Although he had inhibitors with him, he had no intentions to help out, let them fall to incest, since they both came here to humiliate and embarrass him.

Shi Yun was annoyed because he came out to have a meal and end up meeting Ye Zhen... how can two alphas be together and plus he has no time for love...suddenly Shi Yun caught a familiar scent, he's been looking for him for so long....didn't expect to run into him here. He quickly move towards the scent as it got stronger, there was also an alpha's scent. Shi Yun started to panic and started to run.

Ye Qing's was overwhelmed by QM's constantly licking and touching that he stopped resisting, his only reason for resisting was that QM was this body's brother, but other than that he truly wanted to give in to his heart's desire. Finally Ye Qing responded and kissed QM back and as if wood and fire ignited, they fiercely started to caress each other.

Qin Mo whispers: I'm Qin Mo, Qin Mo, Xiao Qing, call my name, tell me that you're mine.
    Ye Qing replies softly: Qin Mo, I'm yours. *after saying this Ye Qing felt his body heat up intensely*

So Ye Zhen ran into the scene to yell at QM to stop that's his brother he's touching, and it seems like they completely ignored Ye Zhen, then Shi Yun showed up and told Ye Zhen to quickly stop Ye Mo.... but Ye Mo beat Ye Zhen back and then he realized that Ye Qing was an omega which is why Ye Mo can't seem to stop... then SHi Yun told him to use strong dose of some medicine that calms the alpha from reacting to the estrus i think, but Ye Zhen was reluctant because there's a bad side effect that may cause impotence.

Shi Yun yelled at him again, that if he didn't stop them then the Ye family would fall due to incest. So immediately shot the dose at Ye Mo, but he didn't react, Ye Zhen was surprised but Shi Yun yelled at him to shoot another dose...still nothing and increased all the way to 5 doses before Ye Mo fell over [sounds more like a tranquilizer to me]. While Ye Zhen was apologizing in his heart for possibly causing Ye Mo to 'wilt' and tried to pick up Ye Mo, when Ye Qing punched him back hard enough to make him bend over in pain and asked what Ye Zhen did to Ye Mo. Ye Zhen felt very unlucky today as he felt like he was going to get killed by his 2 younger brothers. Shi Yun quickly injected omega inhibitors while Ye Qing was distracted which made him faint.

Ye Zhen was confused as to how his beta brother became an omega when he noticed Shi Yun carefully hold Ye Qing like was a treasure and his eyes overflowing with affection. Ye Zhen was alarmed and immediately snatched Ye Qing away and carried off both his brothers home quickly. There's no way he's going to let his wife [Shi Yun] become his brother in law NO WAY..or he can just commit suicide after..

20. kumquatsjingleheimer

Reading List:
    Link
    >Wife
    I like the way big bro thinks :blobsmirk:

On another note: Fish contains omega-3. No wonder the inhibitiors were failing. lol