LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    What a skip beat ending disappointed much until bitter end, I'm starting to lost my appetite on KR novels this days if they keep doing something like this I'm sure a lot of readers will lose all the HYPE as well,

A lot of expectations seems to be broken they can't create the miracle they did before same master piece like LMS ARK ARK the legend etc.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another one gone.. a lot of these novels seem to be wrapping up at similar times this year. ... I liked it. I mean it has its flaws and isn't the best novel around, but it was a fun ride from the beginning to the end.

The VR stuff was patchy with a few inconsistencies between the originally stated goal of mass teleportation to Mars and the more recently revealed goal to terraform Earth and continue to reside there.. but maybe I just misunderstood something along the way. Either way, I liked the way it ended, with virtual reality brought in to reality.

LMS doesn't even have an ending, Ark's ending was no better than this at all, and Ark the Legend, similar to LMS, still doesn't have a fucking ending... So, uhm, I'm not sure what kind of endings you expect from these "master pieces," but this is probably pretty similar to what you're going to get in the end. Hope that doesn't make you hate them.

3. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 to this

Well it's not to the point of hate i mean im just disappointed on them skipping a lot situation to the point a lot of readers can easily find some flaws on it the story they can do a lot better if they can extend the chapters for better scenario,im wondering why a lot of good KR novels this days are so fixated to end the novel with 190+chapters only it's like they have a writing quota my motivation to read those new KR novel being translated are far less that before. If only they can release Reincarnator to bring back some HYPE.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  4. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending of master hunter is a bit better than this... Hoping mchhs had a satisfactory ending.

5. Nomota

Nomota Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update so slow.. rich kids out there sponsor this novel hahaha

6. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those last 15 chapters were pretty terrible. I know that throughout the novel all of the terminology pointed to it being a virtual reality, but that still doesn't justify how stupid it all is. They didn't even try to explain how anything virtual became real. It was one step away from mc uses new super cool power to solve all of the problems the end. Still ok overall because of the early to mid chapters before mc became a dimensional lord.

blablabla12 likes this.
  7. jolaloye

jolaloye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Terrible??? I don't know if I can go that far, but they definitely feel rushed. I wasn't even sure that the last chapter released was the end until I heard here. I think there's way too much left unsaid. I think this needed at least another 20 chapters or so to tie everything together.

8. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, tbh Korean dramas tend to have this problem too imo. Good premise and story, but shitty ending that feels too rushed (not all, but many)

9. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    once read a korean romance/drama manhwa in which the ending made no sense. everything was fairly solid till the last chapter where one of the 2 male leads just up and died in a car crash for no reason on the last chapter. it's like 'drama, drama, drama, random death, then end'.

i might just be stereotyping, but it seems to me that korean media either doesn't end, ends horribly, or get's cancel/fails abruptly. and until webtoons came out, it was a miracle to ever see any non drama/romance manhwa last longer than 10-20 chapters, or even get an actual end, some just up and stop in the middle of the story, one even stopped mid battle (the publisher went bankrupt i think). hell i even stopped reading manhwa completely after that seemed to always happen. even now i try to avoid any korean manhwa.

10. gorlax

gorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This my first korean novel i realy dont like the ending it realy thrash or trash
    But thx for translating it
    Damm vr become reality such bullshit fuk the author

:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

11. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait im curious who is waiting for him is it melody? i might have skipped some parts cuz i got bored along the way soooo...

12. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it's melody.

13. enigmaniac

enigmaniac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is she waiting for him? cuz she saw souls? also why the hell would he even care? he like treated her like a chess piece the whole novel.

14. kKk45427

kKk45427 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for Master Hunter K maybe there are sequel, because there are many beings that way stronger than mc like dragons. and it maybe finished when Mc and his friend ( Edward ) reconcile and explain the motive why he betray the team like condition for sending mc back in time. And the sequel, maybe finish the last chapter and move to next step. or it turn out the final boss is the magician Edward, then mc kill him and take his power and finished.

15. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author was probably planing to have him develop a relationship betwen the two will Jiwon' sister will have distanced herself from him and ultimately have something with that dog (?) reader that appears in the epiloge, but the rush come and and ruined everyting leaving a variety of points to by filled by the reader's wild imagination

16. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to wonder, why the God of Destruction named Trash?

17. gpn159

gpn159 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me ..who is mc partner??

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't understand why you people are complaining about novels that hasn't ended having no ending. isn't it because it hasn't ended that it doesn't have an ending?

anyway at the rate lms is going, it doesn't seem like it'll have a good ending, but it'll be similar to EoSP, except he'll be ridiculously rich. the MC of LMS is already rich right now from all the sponsors and investments he made anyway...even if the game crash and burn he'll still be on top of the majority of people...and he has super pretty gf...the author also did say that he's going to end LMS in a few more volumes sooo

back to topic, this is a shitty ending, it's basically more stupid than matrix's ending, where neo gains powers outside of the computer world...what i don't understand is if he has the power to bring the virtual world into reality, why wouldnt he just create a staircase from earth to mars ~_~
    it's that ridiculous

19. Weedisdaboss

Weedisdaboss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was hands down a shitty ending and I realy liked the novel.... sad ;(

20. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, did not expected that kind of ending. A lot of things haven’t explained by the author. What about the existence of gghebi? Or his relationship with Jiwon?