LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    The way she described it the whole thing is Makoto, even the interior, he covers himself in a superficial shell, like most people do when they lack ambition. There was a crack in that shell, though, and she saw something peeking out of it, something that's always watching, seeing everything, seeing through everything. This does not mean that there is another being within him, it means there is something below his surface that sees everything around him, Sakai or his armor, would easily fit these descriptions, she doesn't have that info though.

Paps likes this.
  2. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way Chiya sees things with her eye is quite biased, she sees Hibiki a dictator with a messiah complex as someone good but Makoto who is indifferent toward hyumans and extremely strong as an eldritch abomination.The thing looking from within him might be his suppressed anger, think about it, he took the bullet for his sisters and went to another world only to be humilliated and left to die by the same existence than called him, after that hyumans only looked at Makoto as a monster and Bug called him to a battlefield as a sacrificial pawn to save her heroes among other abuses.Makoto has more than enough reasons to hate that world.

Anonymousbb likes this.
  3. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it biased to see Mio as the calamity spider or Makoto with 3 chains and a bow ?
    I think that her mind's eye is pretty accurate given the fact that she even saw Mios love for Makoto.
    How should she even have a biased opinion of Makoto, someone she never saw before and has no impression of ?
    That's just making excuses
    And in which way is Hibiki a dictator with a messiah complex ? Hitler and Stalin were dictators

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  4. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a ton!

5. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just thought of another little theory, if true, I'm not sure exactly what it means. Its about the spaces Futsu prepared. Its recreates the place you wish for. That got me thinking.. Isn't that basically what Asora is? Doesn't it's appearance resemble that of Japan because he is homesick? Even the constellations in the sky match those of Earth. Asora seems like an advanced version tied to Makoto's soul.

6. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be, or it could be the creation of all that energy Tsuki's parents saved up for him, all poured into Asora when he made the pact with Tomoe. That's why there are several extinct Japanese species there, along with a few mythological ones.
    Plenty biased, she saw Hibiki the same way as Makoto, and several other noname characters, but on her big sister Hibiki, that form is heroic and majestic, she even radiates the light of hope.

Best example is Lime, she looked at him and saw all of his relationships, friendships and newfound family, but was taken as a sign that he is strong and supportive, a righteous individual. Like a big strong Oak Tree, giving shelter, while allowing a gentle warm light to filter through. Now, with our outside info, we know that she really saw Asora, Mondo's tree punishment, Komoe, and bananas, with Makoto's benevolence shining through. The world Lime wants to be part of, the people he wants to support, and the job he wants to be worthy of.

Avil likes this.
  7. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Attribute and element may be the same, but specialties are different. If I say my specialty is Origami, you can assume I mean folding paper, but it just means I can fold "things" into shapes.

8. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 211

Makoto isn't the most perceptive person but somehow he was able to tell, him and Hibiki meant different things by the words 'human and demi-human equilibrium'.

Also I never really thought about this but Hibiki kept changing her views to suit their conversation, even though there was contradictions, to some it would seem like she is being more honest as their conversation goes on but in truth her views are being changed to suit the direction of the conversation.

Paps likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I didn't noticed that, but Hibiki been who she is I can totally believe she would. That girl is a politician in the making.

10. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if u guys haven't noticed it, hibiki is just trying her best to make makoto take her side. in her POV, it's already clear she cares for nothing but herself. in this sense, both heroes are similar.

as for her changing her views, it's just lip.

11. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wondering how Makoto's return trip to Earth will play out. Him seeing the faces of the 2 girls that likes him when he was thinking of who he loved made me curious, but a bit worried. I'm hoping he doesn't add them to the future harem. If they were added it would just be for the sake of a harem and I don't want this novel to turn out like that. Honestly it would be really weird if he did, if they accepted sharing him like that, and they can't leave Earth. Its against the rules to intentionally take humans from Earth. But the way the author added the detail about them, as well as the Extras about them really... I don't know.

Aside from who he will meet there, I'm also curious about who he will bring. His contracted followers are pretty obvious. Maybe a few other wives like the Rembrandt sisters if there is actually any progress. Who knows.. maybe Rona will come too. There is a theory she is his half-sister. She is about the right age to be the child of Makoto's mother and the demon she had an affair with. She has no horns, so she is likely half demon. She threw away her family name (according to Shiki) so perhaps she wanted to sever any connection to those parents, who if they are Makoto's, must have abandoned her to a demon village (since they couldn't take her with them to Earth, or even a hyuman town. They may not would have been able to stay in a demon village either.) It would be interesting to see how this would affect the relationship of Makoto and Rona. If this is true, how will Makoto learn of it? Who would know if it? Will the goddess mention it? Will he find out by reading through some records belonging to the demons (it was an official mission after all). He should know his parent's former last names since he researched into their past and found them to be Elysion adventurers. The only reason the demons wouldn't know is they think his parents would be named Musumi.

Anonymousbb likes this.
  12. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you here. I feel like most people (in general, not even a specific gender) in most 'modern' nations wouldn't be a huge fan of sharing their loved ones. Coming from a world like Bug's where harems are normalized they might not care as much (though I could still see 'harem politics' being a large issue if the members aren't close or if there are more than 4-5 of them), but I feel like it'd be a significant minority of people who would be willing to deal with that in most 'modern' countries. Especially if the two 'harem members' weren't pretty close friends beforehand.

13. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I don't think it would great if Makoto learned of the affair right now, when he's still developing. If he doesn't kill them, he would cut off supplies and Sari's relationship with Makoto would not improve for a while.

I don't think he'd fund a war that started with his mother as the foundation.

Rona is like Mio, she is madly in love. If she is Makoto's sister, I don't think that she would go meet Makoto's parent without Zef, since they come in a pair. Who knows if Makoto's parents forgave the demons...

14. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about Tomoki going back to earth and adding the two girls to his harem including Makotos sisters ?
    Who knows if the girls even love Makoto anymore after some years of absence. Maybe they have a boyfriend right now and are living their life fine without him. It was not like they were madly in love him, it looked more like a teeny love for me.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  15. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of them is secretly immune to charm and permanently maims him.

16. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    People forget that there is a third girl. I'm sure his relationship with his teacher will develop if he's other relationships on earth come to a stop.

A relationship with an older woman is not impossible since Makoto's type are those.

What I love about this novel is that, it doesn't use the overused loli cliche, where the naive MC prays on little girls feelings and harvests them while they are young or the overused mentally unstable girl, who for some reason abuses the MC or can't figure out her feelings.

I haven't read this novel but this image below is an example.
    [​IMG]

kenar likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well since the harem with the to of them will completely depends on them I don't think that the two will jump at the chance, they migth compete for his affection openly but I don't know if they would go for the open love relationship, altough I won't be surprised if the author puts that in play. About Rona been Makoto half-sister is a strech but since he have no information about the demon that was his mother lover we can't be for sure, but I don't think that Makoto mother would willingly leave a child behind unless she had confidance that she would have been taken care for (again he have seen little about her so we can't be sure about that). I think that if he manages to do the trip back, he won't be bringuing any hyuman, besides given how harsh earth is, unless they are as strong as his contracted companions, not manny would be able to handle Earth.

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had high hopes for that series when I readed the synopsis, but it wasn't worth it, I dropped it as soon as the first Arc ended. It never developed the only unique aspect it had.

19. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, you sound like a man with an onee-sama fetish.

kenar, CountryMage and Paps like this.
  20. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    I do have such fetish.

Which one of these would you choose.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kenar and Paps like this.