Spoiler Reborn as a system [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kailyria20, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Zhen put down both of his unconscious brothers and turned to explain the situation to Ye father, he smelled Ye Mo scent from Ye Qing and broke out in cold sweat. Ye Zhen said that Ye Qing wasn't in estrus but Ye Mo's reaction was very intense..and from this Ye father realized that the brothers were in love. He immediately looked thru the list of alphas to find an ideal match for Ye Qing and set him off to be marked in order to separate them immediately. Ye Qing can get married after the marking is done. Ye father couldn't understand why his wife hid the fact that Ye Qing was an omega, regardless he cannot allow Ye Mo and Ye Qing together although he feels bad for this son that he didn't pay enough attention to but it must be done.

Ye Qing woke up in the omega association with another alpha in the room called Suo Ye, he felt dizzy and suddenly felt his body heat up and realized his estrus as started. Suo Ye detected a faint scent of another alpha mixed in and felt slightly disappointed but the smell of the omega in front of him is beyond tempting that he put it out of mind immediately. As Suo Ye went closer to Ye Qing he got beat back violently. Li Xia was there passing by the room when he heard about who was in the room and felt a moment of malicious thought of opening the door to draw all the alphas here then stopped himself as Ye Qing merely smiled mockingly at him but certainly didn't deserve that end... Li Xia was here to find another match for himself and as he turned to walk away the wall of Ye Qing's room was suddenly blasted and broken.

Li Xia startled that this happened, it was in impulsive thought but he didn't really wanted to have it happen and he yelled at Ye Qing to quickly go into an enclosed room before all the alphas get drawn over, but Ye Qing only looked at him and said , Not QM. Ye Qing continued to walk out and beat up any alphas along the way out. Li Xia immediately tried to contact the Ye family to have them come over to help.

Meanwhile Shi Yun went to the Ye family house and Ye Zhen came out to greet him happily but Shi Yun asked for Ye Qing. Ye Zhen was consumed with jealousy at that moment and denied Shi Yun's request to see Ye Qing until finally he said that Ye Qing was sent to be marked. Shi Yun immediately snapped and started to curse and beat Ye Zhen, Ye Zhen just stood there and said that it was their family business and had nothing to do with Shi Yun. Shi Yun said, Ye Qing was HIS brother, that was seperated when they were younger.

So basically Shi father was an omega who was doing a research for a way to have omegas become more balanced with alphas in society and found a way but he escaped from the omega association and disguised himself as a beta and ran away but gave birth to a pair of twins. Those in power realized he had found a way to disturbed the current power and went to pursue him, so Shi Yun was adopted by a beta couple while Shi Qing [MC] was adopted by Ye mother [probably male omega] who just miscarried the 5th child and s/he agreed to hide Shi Qing as a beta.... Ye father never found out. Shi Yun had a letter written by Ye mother to prove that Shi Qing is Shi Yun's brother. Shi Yun pulled off his face mask to prove further that he was Ye Qing's brother because his face is exactly the same. Ye father immediately called the omega association to tell them to stop, now that they were proven to be unrelated they can be together. QM woke up and asked coldly where SQ was.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am I getting the niggling feeling that QM attempts to destroy the world again? Lol.

3. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL all these twists and turns. I'm loving it. Keep the spoilers coming! They make MTL so much easier!

Hanaru and Kailyria20 like this.
  4. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, this is quite a ride, with ups and down. SQ in danger! Hurry up and find him, you yandere!!

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  5. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Qing fought his way out, while he saw that none of these people were really QM, althought his vision for some reason see everyone as QM, but none of them smell? the same so he beats them all back and there's more than 1000 alphas at the omega association looking for a mate and here Ye Qing shows up flushing temptingly with the scent of estrus in the air, and on top of that provoking the instinct to conquer made them all rush up one by one only to get slammed back rolling in pain. Eventually the association sent out guards to tranquilize him but suddenly a black and white shield appeared and bounced it all back and knocked out the people in the surrounding instead.

Just as Ye Qing was about to fall down due to exhaustion, he caught the scent of QM and blood and screaming. He looked up to see in the far distance QM clothes stained in blood as he killed his way towards Ye Qing..this jolted SQ's memory open No! Stop! Not again! His eyes closes as the memories started flooding back. Fuck character selection. Fucking mission sealing my memories! When he opened his eyes again SQ saw the host in front of him, stepping on multitudes of bodies and smiling as he looked at SQ.

Qin Mo smiled and picked up SQ and kissed and licked him: I'm here Xiao Qing, don't be afraid.

---No one can take you away.

----You belong only to me.

SQ stared quietly at QM as he thought back about QM's character til now, QM never hid his obsessive possessive side from him, he really can't let QM go on like this, he might destroy the whole world except for SQ. SQ calmly stroked QM's back and they started to calm down.

Shi Qing: Qin Mo, my memory is back.
    Qin Mo: Ok, I know.
    Shi Qing: Let's rest a bit before we continue the task ok?
    Qin Mo: Ok.
    Shi Qing: Qin Mo.
    Qin Mo: Hm?
    Shi Qing: I like you.
    QM tensed up and felt those words grip his heart.
    Shi Qing: My memory was sealed, but I did not forget you in this world, when I first saw you my heart throbbed, just the first day, I like you. Qin Mo, I haven't forgotten you, can never forget you. *QM hugged him tighter and SQ just continued to stroke QM's back* Qin Mo, I will not leave you, never. I don't want to leave you because I can't bear to leave you. So please don't be afraid anymore.
    Qin Mo: Do you understand what you're saying?
    Shi Qing: I understand.
    Qin Mo: There will be no opportunity for you to back out.
    Shi Qing: No regrets.

There was no hesitation when SQ replied, QM finally relaxed and pulled back to look at SQ's eyes, he only saw sincere feelings so bluntly displayed tempting his heart.

Shi Qing: I love you Qin Mo.

Time stopped for this moment. QM looked at him as if transfixed. SQ moved forward and tiptoed to kiss QM and held him tightly.

Shi Qing: Qin Mo.
    Qin Mo: Hm?
    Shi Qing: From now on don't react like this okay?

Although this was a romantic moment for them, it doesn't change the fact that they are surrounded by the smell of blood and death.

Qin Mo calm powerful voice: Yea, I promise.

SQ felt relief as he believed QM would keep his promise and cuddled QM.
    Shi Qing: Let's start over!
    Qin Mo: Okay.

They used the time reverse disc and turned back to the moment SQ arrived into the world.

6. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Finally they confessed!!!!! Hopefully with this QM yandere is more or less in control now. I was worried that QM might have to go to jail for killing so many alphas, thankfully this is when the reverse disc come in use!

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your posts are amusing lol

cheerydandan likes this.
  8. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Some heavy petting goes on here but i wont translate it teehee. :blobthinkingsmirk:
    http://www.lwxs520.com/books/13/13860/4297155.html

SQ immediately runs to QM's room and knocks, QM immediately opens and is surprised to see SQ. SQ asked if he was fast enough and QM immediately pulled him into the room and starts to kiss him fiercely due to the happiness of SQ taking the initiative to come see him. QM eventually pushes him into bed but SQ was struggling with desire that QM was rousing as he tried to get QM to stop because the bodies they were in are brothers and he asked QM to wait til they return to their real bodies, but QM told him that Ye Qing is adopted and to not worry....he was going to keep going but SQ immediately turned into tiny panda form :blobrofl: and demanded QM to share details. QM said that sub-task 1 would have been completed if SQ didn't block him just now. :blob_grin:

SQ was shy so he changed the subject and system pop up the main task.
    System Tip: Clues are collected, the main task is to get the omega mental activator.

A long time ago Omega and Alpha were balanced in population, but the omega had a strong power which can influence other's i guess brainwash or mind control. The omegas enslaved the alphas and enslaved the world. The alphas rebelled and massacred the omega, after that any omega born was managed by the alphas and when marked they can never betray the alpha...this led to another problem where the omegas are completely suppressed and barely surviving [i think this refers to their lack of population]

Shi father found this information and wanted to find a way to balance it so that the omega doesn't become despotic again, so he wants to find a way to make it so that alpha and omega are balanced so that they would need each other and not have omegas completely dependent. After a few decades he finally succeed... but he was betrayed and his alpha was killed. The successful drug had disappeared... SQ worried they wouldn't be able to find it since its been a while but QM said they can find the recipe at the omega association, Shi Yun found out where it was and he was looking for a way to get a hold of it.

SQ and QM went to stop Ye Xin before he ran away and convinced him to honestly tell his feelings to Ye father, that he tried and couldn't forget Lin Su and started crying pitifully. Afterwards Ye father hearing this his heart softened and felt himself wake up, if he really had Ye Xin marry with Lin Su still in his heart, then Ye Xin would be ruined. So Ye father starts to console Ye Xin while cursing out Lin Su. Next SQ goes with QM go beat up Lin Su to get him to wake up, calling him a coward for leaving Ye Xin hanging and said he didn't feel confident that Ye Xin would love forever because he was older, and that Lin Su was driving Ye Xin away to others is just pushing Ye Xin to his death. So this made Lin Su realize his feelings, his worries and he went to kneel at the Ye family home to beg for Ye Xin's hand in marriage.

Next they found Ye Zhen pestering Shi Yun, Shi Yun felt the only wanted to complete his fathers legacy and find his twin so he doesn't want to fall in love. Ye Zhen insisted on 'coincidental meeting' with him everywhere professing his love, and asked if Shi Yun can only accept an omega while stating that he would like to be that omega but he can't change that he's born an alphas.

SQ walked out and pretended to be surprised at running into Ye Shi and asked what he was doing, while Shi Yun was stunned at seeing his face and got excited because he finally found his twin. Shi Yun grabbed SQ immediately ripped of his mask and told SQ that he was his twin brother, Ye Zhen was drowning in jealousy when he saw Shi Yun grab his brother then he was stunned when he saw the identifcal faces, then became a bit happy that Shi Yun was a beta because Shi Qing is a beta. Shi Yun was going to stick the story of being a beta when QM said that SQ was QM's omega.

QM pulled SQ into his arms, and Ye Zhen was stunned for a moment, SQ was not his brother, was not a beta, was twins with Shi Yun, SQ is an omega and QM says that SQ belongs to him.... Ye Zhen brain stopped there and immediately pulled Shi yun to him.

Ye Zhen: SHI YUN YOU'RE AN OMEGA!
    Shi Yun: ....* fk how do I get out of this!*
    Ye Zhen excited: You're an omega, I am an alpha....you have no excuses left to refuse me, we are born a pair.
    Ye Zhen immediately kissed him and Shi Yun was stunned for a moment then punched Ye Zhen leaving a bloody lip.
    Ye Zhen bloody lip with a chuckle: Wife you're awesome!

Ye father gotten many shocks in these few days.

Ye Xin was in love with Lin Su who was 30 years older, and Lin Su came to kneel in front of the Ye home to beg for marriage.
    Ye Mo gave him Ye mother's letter and told him that he wants to marry Ye Qing, he instinctively said Ye Qing was his brother but then Ye Mo reminded him that Ye Qing is not his brother. He felt strange to suddenly have his son become a son in law.
    Then Ye Zhen declared the would marry Shi Yun, who was suppose to be an alpha but was actually an omega twin of Ye Qing.

Ye father quickly arranged a triple wedding so he can see his grand kids sooner.

Qin Mo put a ring on SQ's finger: Shi Qing, we're finally married. Marriage consummation~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    http://www.danmeila.com/book/20150304/73275.html

The devil's sacrifice fell in love with the devil and invited him in.~

They storm or infiltrated [not sure] the omega association and retrieved the formula and Lin Su was relieved because Ye Xin would be secure with this when he passes away.
    SQ and QM left the world when main task was completed.

9. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL THE PUNCH OF LOVE.

Also, poor papa Ye. At least he can look forward to grandkids. XD

10. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor father he got so many shocks after another, on the other hand at the very least he would have more grandkids now.:blobrofl:

11. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Zhen is such an M lmao. Also, poor papa Yes heart, too many things going on :sweating_profusely:

12. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha OMG Ye Zhen is hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He kept on blabbing about Shi Yun as his wife... He's already a wife slave before getting into that relationship lol!

13. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! :aww::aww:
    Spoilers help feed my soul force:cookie: Thank you for the hardwork!!!:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL:

14. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a bunch for these spoilers @Kailyria20 :blobnosebleed:
    I really like MC characters, so adorable!! And the story is very nice too <3

Kailyria20 likes this.
  15. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc is pure gold. I love how they started over the life to experience the love:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Ye Zhen is definitely my fav side character, and Ye ZhenXShiYun is the best side pairing ever:blobmelt:

16. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    As they were ejected out of system space into the cave they were previously, SQ started giggling happily to himself as he recalls that SQ and QM were married in the last world and they earned a lot of points too.
    390,000 points total, i'm not sure if it was QM that got this or SQ tho doesn't say. SQ wondered if the sub task 2 was completely as he didn't know if they manage to conceive before they left the world.

Qin Mo stares at SQ solemnly: Someone should be pregnant.
    Shi Qing: (⊙v⊙) , Oh haha yea... Shi Yun has a really good physique, so there should be one soon...:sweating_profusely:
    Qin Mo licked SQ's ear: Maybe you got pregnant after all, you tilt up this small butt so many times. [oh my]
    Shi Qing: .... *feels the urge to suicide due to embarrassment or jump into a pit of fire or go get frozen in a freezer, host how can you such words with that serious face.*
    Qin Mo looks at SQ with a low voice: Qing Qing.

So they get it on with their real bodies this time~ http://www.lwxs520.com/books/13/13860/4356387.html

Afterwards they enter system space, but SQ was embarrassed because they are still....joined~~~ seems his real body is even more suited to play for a long time due to the great recovery of stamina of the panda bloodline~

So QM got a total of 398,765 points, SQ thought he would get roughly 200k points but because he's actively participating in the task, he gets just as much as the host. QM just bought upgrades to fortify his body because his body was originally the best for cultivating, but up til now most of system purchases it was done to repair and upgrade his body, fixing the damage done to him due to the persecution that mob inflicted on him, then going down the devil's path with his biological father only to completely destroy his meridians and cultivation then being forcibly repaired and raised cultivation again. Now his body is 100x better than before and all of this is because of SQ who brought all this luck to him.

SQ asked if QM wanted to continue but he said to stop awhile as he wants to finally get revenge against the evil cultivator, his biological father Lu Jiuyuan.

17. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Go, QM! Go get revenge against that good for nothing evil father! :blobowoevil_horns:

TomiNdumplings and Kailyria20 like this.
  18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Jiuyuan found that QM has left, however he wasn't too worried because so long as QM shares his blood he can find him. So meanwhile SQ thought about what Lu Jiuyuan did to QM and was so angry and indignant that his panda ears were pointed up, eyes were glaring and QM looked at him in his tiny panda form and regardless of how his expressions change he still thinks he's absolutely meng and couldn't help but chuckle. Seems like SQ's real body due to the panda upgrade, he has a panda ears and a panda tail but QM carries him around in tiny panda form sometimes.:D

SQ turns into his beast humanoid form and he is auto-clothed but it's so thin that it takes no effort for QM to undress him xD so QM said that he must have rested enough, SQ froze and QM pounced him again and afterwards he turned back into a tiny panda out of energy. So QM starts going thru the system store entertainment section and SQ curiously looks and QM turns to ask him what color he likes and he answers red, then QM finished up with customizing a house apparently, it costed him 200k points. SQ was like ugh don't need it, we are better off hanging out in the system space, saves points. QM leads SQ into the house to look around and saw a large king size bed with red bedding and asked if SQ wanted to try it. SQ nods and turns back into humanoid panda form and QM immediately pushes him into bed and said that the red contrasts really well with SQ's skin and pounce. SQ was like AH you mean try it like THIS?! So QM had them try the whole house, the sofa, rug, desk, bathroom, mirror, swimming pool and garden [LOL]

So QM said this house was built suitable for SQ to cultivate as everything in the house will speed up his cultivation and plus it's a space house so its like one of those where the time inside is faster than the real world and so QM gave SQ a cultivation technique and told him to stake his time and ask if there's anything he doesn't understand and 600 years[?] pass inside and SQ made it to 9th rank of Yuan Ying. He wakes up from his meditation and QM instantly pounced him. I think QM waited outside while time ran for 600 yrs inside the house with SQ inside cultivating. SQ notices that QM temperament seems a lot gentler, calm and he feels more secure, so he thinks that QM is not so yandere anymore...and fell asleep.

A little voice whispers in his dreams...
    ---Night eventually swallows the light of day only because it knows how to hide. [not sure if i worded this right]

19. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    *patiently waits*

Kailyria20 and CrazedCookies like this.
  20. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Creepy I can't stand yanderes. I hope he will get better and don't chain up MC somewhere or kill him.
    And begining was so cute and I was thinking oh he is getting better too:blobsad:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Hanaru and Kailyria20 like this.