Why is it forbidden to say the n word

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 41274, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Darkwood

Darkwood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean economic growth at the expense of all else, America is the most charitable country by economic class per capita by far, to my knowledge France isn't in the top 3 (so what was that expense of all else?)
    And when most of NATO don't fulfil the obligations of 2% of their GDP on military budget, weather impossible for them or not is another matter, someone has to stand in and do it.

2. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    Wujigege is right. There are always people on the internet flaming. This is by no means limited to SJWs.

The other thing is that this whole "political correctness" attitude isn't even the fault of fringe SJWs, even though it's common to bash SJWs for it in the first place. The reality is that it's mainstream culture and not fringe at all, which is probably why it upsets alt-right people.

If you get hired for a job as a cashier, and you start greeting people with the n- word and other slurs, you can sure as bet you're going to be fired by your boss before the end of the day.

It's mainstream. There's no SJWs involved here at all.

If your boss fires you for being a little feisty with your language, is your boss now an SJW? Who exactly is an SJW, for that matter? In my personal experience, at least on the Internet, an SJW is anyone who disagrees with you on this particular subject and is slightly argumentative, and ideally somebody who seems dumber than you so you can screenshot it and make fun of them, post it on reddit, and then construct strawman arguments about SJWs later on.

3. Darkwood

Reading List:
    Link
    Fair enough saying majority may have been wrong but I think that the alt-right is a stupid thing as a concept in its entirety (not that there isn't reasonable reasonable people among them). I just defy you to find a story about it on the news that doesn't concern these two groups.

(Btw I don't think calling people a n*gger is appropriate, just ruining someone's life over it may be a bit much, either figuratively or literally)

4. Darkwood

Reading List:
    Link
    You know this is fun, having people who actually know how to debate effectively, rather than one I had the other day, specifically on capitalism vs communism, where the only response in defence of the failings of communism was it's not 'true communism'.
    Even if we whole disagree, thanks for the good times.

leegood likes this.
  5. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's rare, to find people that debate with you than try to argue with you using feelings rather than facts.

6. Darkwood

Reading List:
    Link
    I would quote specific sources to my claims but I'm on my phone, in the snuggles of my bed at midnight so it's more the argument of principles and opinion than fact, but in a proper debate it does get annoyingo_O

7. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine, :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

8. igiveup

igiveup a good boy

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause it might destabilise the make believe happy go lucky social narrative of common peeps, and as a consequence result in the emergence of fear and uncertainty in their tiny feeble minds.

Many peeps like 2 think their 'lives' are important, and central 2 the world. That they are part of something bigger, usually the biggest thing. When they encounter contraversial shit and differing ways of life though, they prefer too avoid it and hide it under a rug and pretend that those things don't exist, so that they can continue deluding themselves.

It is the base cause of religion. Religion answers all the 'complicated shit', so that they can continue living 'happy meaningful lives'.

The n word is forbidden along with everything related 2 it, because it triggers thoughts that get in the way of them continuing in their delusions.

9. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    *starts sweating* try to keep it civil if u don't wanna have a hammer smite me

10. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually know the meaning behind the "N" word. I'm just here for the nuffies. :blobcheeky:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  11. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I’m here for nuffies too! Expect....I’m poor as dirt *sigh*

12. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think learning to pronounce words correctly is part of a proper education, and yeah, foremen were just as uneducated aswell you're right.

13. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Network? Necromicon? Netori? Necrophilia? Nitroglycerin? Nvoldemort?

14. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually N and ends with -a nit -er
    Secondly, listen this video where Ta-Nehisi Coates explains why you can't say it.
    http://www.thefader.com/2017/11/13/ta-nehisi-coates-n-word-concerts-rap-video