Spoiler Every World Seems Not Quite Right

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Nov 14, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I made this thread for @cheerydandan, @Vi.M and @clear <3

pokes

2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh
    Raws? Lol

kly likes this.
  3. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~ Pls spoil...:aww::aww::aww:

4. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/29959.html

sorry i forgot to post them orz

kly and ludagad like this.
  6. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    Male Yandere....
    I need spoilers... :aww:

kly likes this.
  7. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    The System is trying to take over the bl world! :blobpeek:

Wakame Prince, wildthorn, kly and 7 others like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm.......

9. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    There's male yandere here too?! *eagerly waits for spoilers* :aww::aww::aww:

kly, Kittsune and kiara8 like this.
  10. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    邵谦 Shào qiān - MC uke/shou

Will start reading it, if its good i might spoil it unlesss someone picks it up :p

Dayong9909, KuroYousei, kly and 7 others like this.
  11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested. :sushi_cool:

kly likes this.
  12. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_hide::sushi_peak: fufufu~ Did I hear yandere ML? And twisted? :sushi_singing:

I need spoilers of this!!!:aww:

13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoil! <33 I only read the first chap to see what's it about plus bc still have other novel to read ;-;

Vi.M likes this.
  14. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh coool:blobsmilehappy:

kly likes this.
  15. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting!!
    Spoiler, please?? :sushi_peak:

Vi.M likes this.
  16. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m getting spoiled with so much spoilers lately...:blob_sunglasses::blobrofl: BUT yes!! Spoilers pls!! :sushi_peak:

Vi.M likes this.
  17. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, so i just finish first arc, kinda have difficulty to understand original setting, so if there's anything wrong please correct me.
    I've wrote the 1st chapter as summary above, so now started from chapter 2.
    Shao Qian feels there's sth wrong after organized system data, bc there's lot of data that lost. And bc he didn't know previous data system, so he didn't know what data that lost. Then he grabbed nearest world and disappear from Xinghai.

This world plot is Cinderella and prince abuse slag story (?). The Fprotag is Zhang Qing, she has a father who likes gambling (Zhang Guoqiang < mtl name) and incompetent brother (Zhang Zihui) who likes to mix w/ street brother (?? bad guy?), our MC got role as the brother. I'm not sure about why the brother died from mtl alone but if i understand it correctly, Zhang Qing kidnapped so the kidnapper get money from Mprotag (Zhang Zixuan) they even attempted to tarnish Zhang Qing, Zhang Zixuan came in time and save her, during the struggle, Zhang Zixuan's bodyguard accidentally shot the brother, and he died, then the dad casually buried him (??)

Zhang Qing always bullied, the dad rarely at home, he casually left money at home for the two siblings living expense. But, in Zhang Zihui (our MC) memory, when the sister got the money, she'll always not home for twelves days. The orig hungry, drinks water to fill his stomach, what the use drink water for growing child ? so the orig looks thin than normal teenager (iirc MC 17 y.o). When Zhang Qing in uni, she even deliberately led Zhang Zihui to know 'hair brother' (??), anyway he's a bad guy and make the orig started to stray.

When MC saw the original face, the orig hair actually green plus using smokey make up (?). Shao Qian then decided to go to barber shop and shave the hair+removed the make up, after he's home, the father came back, he's sobbing and say sorry about whatever he did. The father thought how could he abandon his cute son (MC looks like the wife iirc), anyway it made the sister jealous, bc she always thought the dad only dote Zhang Zihui. After the dad took a bath and shave, he actually looks handsome and sexy, Zhang Qing never thought that her dad actually looks quite good.

The next day the dad said to not worry about anything (money and stuff) anymore, MC asked whether the dad robbed sth, ofc it's not. The dad actually come from rich family, he left the family w/ his pregnant wife, they originally rly happy, but bc the wife died, the dad rly sad and started gambling+drink so almost forgot his children. Now the dad bring them back to Zhang family, Zhang Qing rly happy bc she also saw her boss (Zhang Zixuan/ML) there, the ML actually their cousin. her eyes looks around when the first time on Zhang house, so the grandpa+ML kinda notice that she looks greedy. She also thought that she's indeed born to be princess-like.

As for ML, once he saw MC, he love at the first sight, and even has longing feeling, also he feels afraid if he took his eyes away from MC, MC will be gone or sth. When MC was sleeping, ML sneaked into his room and kissed MC forehead, MC noticed it bc he already crossing lot of world before, so he always alert if not he might get killed already by those protag in small worlds. MC did not understand why the way ML see him was strange, MC feels that ML gaze familiar but MC doesn't remember (?)

ML used MC sleeping face (more like full body) pic as his phone wallpaper, imagine how MC lips taste if he ever kiss him. He's back home and saw MC did programming for game, ML asked MC to go to company to learn more. At the company, MC met Zhang Qing, which make her jealous, bc ML treats MC better than her. When MC visited Zhang Qing office, MC told Zhang Qing that even he dyed his hair, no girls like him, they even looks scared. Zhang Qing is actually the one who told the orig to dyed the hair and those make up. MC told her he won't follow what she says anymore. ML heard the last part about MC won't follow what the sis says, so he curious and asked MC. MC told ML about it+about the 'hair brother', so ML pissed off bc the sis did sth like that.

ML getting rly possessive and told MC to not play w/ those punks+'hair brother' anymore, MC kinda not listen to him and still play outside (iirc it's not explained what MC did though) which make ML angry. At night ML sneaked to MC room again, touching and kissing MC, MC want to push ML away using his soul force, but it did not work, and it's the first time this happen. MC so scared and threat ML he'll tell his dad, but ML did not care, he said if MC doesn't mind others see them like this, he can call his dad (MC dad). MC managed to get away and knocked his dad room saying wanted to sleep with his dad.

I think ML started getting yandere, bc he thought if the only person MC ever see is only him how wonderful is that, he even planned sth when MC play outside (probs he intended to kidnap MC at first). His 'chance' came, Zhang Qing kidnapped MC w/ the help of 'hair brother' (Mao brother sth??), he didn't know what Zhang Qing plans, but he thought, probably she wanted to throw MC to the sea. Bc MC did not come back, and ML heard that MC out w/ Zhang Qing, ML worried and track MC phone location.

They finally found MC and Zhang Qing, the bodyguard tried to take MC from Zhang Qing and her comrade, but during the fight when MC saw ML he deliberately turn into the sea. ML about to save MC, but his bodyguards did not allow him, then they searched but never find him. Zhang Qing brought to Zhang house after she knocked by one of the bodyguard bc she kept yelling to the butler how she's Zhang Guoqing daughter, at home she said why the dad only dote on MC, isn't his fav kid supposed to be herself. The dad only said she's crazy and wanted to send her to nursing home, but iirc the grandpa said don't be to hard on Zhang Qing, after all she's his daughter, the dad then revealed that Zhang Qing actually adopted. Searched 2 weeks, they still couldn't find MC, ML then told to stop the search, and then let Zhang Jian (or sth) to take over the company, ML then left a note. Zhang family thought ML wanted to be alone to heal.

Bc MC know he'll die bc killed by Zhang Qing, he thought he'll return to Xinghai space/system and fill/get the energy, but he did not expect that his head knocked by sea coral, and bc it's not to hard he only fainted. When he opened his eyes, the person he saw is ML. ML happy that MC finally woke up, ML tried to touch MC forehead but, MC evade him. ML only thought even he refused his touch so what (?) bc only ML know that MC still alive, now MC is his (swear ML is so creepy), as for MC he felt sth was amiss, bc ML stared at MC w/ burning gaze, yet MC feels that his gaze familiar. since he woke up, the only person he saw only ML. But bc MC now quite weak he doesn't have time to think about it, also whenever they move to villa, MC always 'asleep'. The doctors gave MC sth like sedative (?) MC didn't understand what ML purpose.

MC doing rehab so he'll be able to walk, he can walk a little but not doing any strenuous activity like running or jumping. When MC using a bit of power to heal his legs, he found out that he's cripple, although he can still walk slowly, but it's impossible to run. He thought ML has international expert doctors, so how could there's such mistake, MC realized ML reluctantly to heal MC legs fully.

MC asked ML to meet his dad, ML asked why MC always want to go out ? MC told ML it's bc it's been long time he didn't meet his dad, he missed him. ML said to MC to not mention others, and only to look at ML. MC said ML's crazy, then ML forced kiss on MC, MC struggle using his soul force, but still not working on ML not to mention now MC weaker. After dinner, MC back to his room and locked the room, but MC can't sleep, bc he feels his body burning, MC realized ML probably drugged his dinner, ML then came to MC room and they did it. ML only stop when MC fainted, he then clean MC and put him back on bed, ML feels fascinated and even feels difficult to control his feeling when he was inside MC body. It's like when they're together, they;'re one. He doesn't know how could they separate for a decade. He feels complete when he combined w/ MC just now.

MC never in relationship before, so he never thought about it before, but after what happened he actually no major offence, he thought he lost moral integrity bc he already crossed lot of world before. Bc the system still not filled w/ energy (??) so he cannot leave this world yet and there's lot of things that out of control, like ML, so MC decided he'll check the system if he leave this world.

In decade, MC never seen anyone except ML, MC thought if his mind not powerful he might go crazy or suffering from Stockholm syndrome. When he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard system filled w/ energy sound (?). MC so happy he almost cried, it happened bc Zhang Qing (Fprotag) jumped from the rooftop with smile (?)

Bc system began to pull away, MC then saying goodbye Zhang Zixuan. ML heard voice then saw MC close his eyes and fall into his arms. ML asked whether MC feel cold, but no respond, ML realized MC died, he then bring MC back to their room, he called Zhang family, then wrote on a paper to be buried together w/ MC as his last word. He took out two similar suits, to wear it w/ MC, then he swallowed sleeping pills, suppressed his blur of consciousness, he lying on bed and hug MC. ML thought even in death he won't let MC leave, they live together for so long, he's not used w/o MC, so he will accompany MC.

When Zhang family broke into the villa, they saw two men hold together. Crying, they don't know who to blame, is it Zhang Qing who hurt MC, to blame ML bc hiding MC for decade or blame ML feeling ? even blame what for bc all of them now gone.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  18. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :aww: :aww::aww: It helped me understand the plot :blobmelt: orz MTL is hard to understand... I understand it now thanks to you :D

kly likes this.
  19. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    yea mtl is so hard OTL i need to read twice for original setting bc it;'s confusing, glad it could help you <33
    btw ML is so creepy, when read the part that MC finally woke up and saw ML, im so scared:blobsob:
    is this kind of ML considered a yandere ?

20. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he is just the extreme one but on second world he tones down his yandere-ness, I think... :blobpats:

maya_sov, kly and clear like this.