LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just from the synopsis you could tell it's something you should watch alone. So I wonder what your expectations were...

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    The second one looks like a lineup for realdolls, same face, different hair and clothes, I do wish we had that level of technology now, but if it's the actual harem I prefer the first pic, since it has representatives for every body and personality type.

Edit: it even has options for those looking for androids, and/or furries.

3. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Makoto's mother, it honestly seems to have been to best option to take. It would be hard to find a place for both humans and demons could live together happily, so finding another home for the child would have been for the best. And I figure Makoto will probably be able to protect them from the harshness of Earth at some point.

Speaking of Sari, I just reread the visit to the demon capital and noticed an interesting line.

That reminded me of this-
    This got me thinking.. is this the moment that Sari's ritual come undone, or perhaps.. maybe the demon ritual and the ruling pact can be fused together since the ritual is stronger in some aspects.

4. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    If you mean second image then the same applies to the first. Maybe it's me but the first image, the only real difference they have is their eye colour and mouth expressions. Both images don't really show much of personalities, for example first image 90% would be cheerful.

Second image does haven't have the best animation for something that came out 8 years ago.

5. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    They fit a range of different body types in the first image, their poses show their different personalities, and then there's the clothing choices. Plus knowing that there are swimsuit versions of that image helps to make an informed choice, I don't know anything about that other series.

6. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither. First one they all look too young - which is probably your point. Both would also have too many women for me; I'd probably prefer being monogamous.

7. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    It's called tenchi muyo war on geminar and the opening is uncensored oppai, so you must understand where my choice lies. I can't really tell their personalities from that first image but I assure you in the second image, the all have completely different personalities.

Paps likes this.
  8. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    You had me at uncensored oppai.

Much Much mrm likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew you where a gentleman the moment I saw the tenchi muyo series there, thats my obvious choice, I only watched the Police Galxy one and enjoyed the hell out of it. Good old times.

10. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Tenchi Muyo series is what got me into anime. That OVA is 40-45 mins long per episode, it's long but worth it, I've already watched it 8 times!

Paps likes this.
  11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tiger because cats b4 hoes.

12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    That tiger is prepared to take on any tiger-like form, and brings with her access to any other land animal you can think of, so you can make your very own Fluffadise, if you can just capture the heart of that one Kohaku.

13. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluffy huh.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Paps likes this.
  14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    YES! Fluffadise can be yours, if you only reach your hands out for it!!

Much Much mrm likes this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, no :oops::oops::blobpats: i wasn't thinking that, the genius Martial Artist got me thinking that it would be something like "Baki the Grappler" meets Isekai kind of thing. But turned out to be wishfullfilment meets Isekai all over again.:blobcry::blobcry:
    Yeah, I plan to watch it completely some day but I would need at least a free week for that.

16. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, the rembrant backstory confuse me. Was there any indication in the WN about that? Only expanded on that. Or is this a change in the LN thing?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Paps likes this.
  17. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there are multiple indication about this.

First, would be Tomoe hinted it or insinuated it if he would really be a good influence on Makoto. Rembrandt himself mention it himself as he feels guilt when he looks at Makoto, he compares his pure innocence compared to his scheming way multiple times and hints at it.
    Also, remember that Rembrandt talks about it with his merchant friend and love rival about his dark past. There are multiple times where this was discussed, I think the manga goes deeper into it as a "manga exclusive" perspective... that way, we read the manga and the novel to get a deeper understanding of the characters and world.

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I got to tell you I expected some shady business practice from Rembrandt and forsaking to help someone for profit, but whoao was he dark??? Really if makoto learns that about him, I am sure that he will forsake any love or fair view he has for hyumans in that world. It will be a really big hit for him.

19. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably the reason why his Tomoe keep quiet about it.

Paps likes this.
  20. knighteem

knighteem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My impression of rembrandt in my imagination is always some sultry old semi big muscle guy in his 50ish. Smtg like Armstrong doushi from hachinan but more formal gentlemen like so when i saw the manga, my impression was shattered in a good way.

kenar likes this.