LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    so the drink will cause a hive-mind like reaction and he will fight the whole island.

Paps likes this.
  2. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whether it is feelings being resonated or diluted over a pool, that doesn't explain the lack of negative emotions. I guess all negative feelings are stored in the rune / gem to be released when the king has a target

Paps likes this.
  3. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right. Eight years have already passed, who knows how much time he would take to reach the 100th floor, or maybe he might reach the real world considering the 60th floor got separated from the Tutorial in the latest chapter?

4. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think he 60th floor is separated, I just think the gods can't see past hoajae's barrier. They have probably never been blocked out like this.

if hojae wasn't stuck in the rules of the tutorial, IE having to complete 2 levels at the same time, I think he would shit stomp all the way through to the 100th floor in one go. It probably will not be that easy or simple though, for all we know past the 60th floor the difficulty scaling changes from linear to exponentially harder. the chances of surviving hell mode are supposed to be zero after all, the Architect probably made sure it was impossible in the end

IndusEla likes this.
  5. ALth3A

ALth3A 【Farming lv14】【Cooking lv30】【Crafting lv18】

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is like Arena?

6. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    The 60th floor is in no way separated.
    That line of think is the False Assumptions of the God's.

LHJ has only erected a barrier that prevents them from seeing what is happening. LHJ did this because once he became powerful enough that he could sense all the God's watching him he got sick of it immediately.

The God's have assumed the worse case scenario since they have 0 idea of what is happening. They think he is screwing with and trying to separate the floor turning it into his own domain when in actuality all he wanted was a bit of privacy.

IndusEla likes this.
  7. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Once that girl arrives I think LHJ is going to take his time continuing through the floors so that the archer girl can still grow powerful. Otherwise they would eventually hit a floor where she had to go solo and she would die immediately. And who knows, maybe there is another dual floor later. LHJ wouldn't risk leaving her so weak just because of the possibility he may need her again.

8. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    imo it's like arena if arena didn't have all the stupid real world drama, and unbalanced karma system thing.

like arena but good
    11/10 recommend to everyone. this is an amazing korean novel

Viola and ALth3A like this.
  9. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    He is already at level 351, so of course, Hell difficulty would be relatively easy for him. I suspect that if he does reach the 100th floor, he'd have to fight himself. Like the mirage on the 17th floor, but this time he would be the one fighting himself with some boosts? These are just my guesses, Hell mode is epic so anything can happen.
    The survival rate is zero because not many people survive the first few floors, but Ho Jae himself increases the surviving rate by reaching the 60th floor and guiding the bow girl.
    I suspect that with this 60th floor not being in the Hell difficulty incident, the gods might do something. Maybe they might stop him from leaving the Tutorial altogether because he would then be the strongest existence on earth. Park Juhn-ah, the leader of Order Of Vigilance said it herself that she didn't know levels existed above 300, that proves the fact that he was the strongest existence the Tutorial ever produced in the past eight years. He won't take a lot of time to react the 100th floor, let's just wait for the next update.

10. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, that makes sense. How powerful must he be to become powerful enough to make a barrier that keeps the creators out? Wow. I hope the novel is updated soon.
    Anyway, thanks for explaining. :D

Viola likes this.
  11. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    and thats only because she already knew LHJ was at that level, afaik no one else has managed to achieve these 50 level steps that LHJ has. As the man himself said, at that point the levels dont give you any more strength its just the tutorial saying your far to strong for your current level have some more.

Nepuko and IndusEla like this.
  12. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody else in the entire tutorial has broken past level 100.
    The only reason anyone knows it is possible is because it happened with LHJ and after they used their points to ask for clarification.
    What is essentially happening is that LHJ is level 60, but his fighting strength boosted by his magical ability make him infinitely more powerful than any level 60 Hell Player should be.
    Think of it as a multiplier, his base level isn't actually changing but every time he meets a certain level of power he is given yet another higher multiplier. In this case every time he meets the certain level of power his level goes up by 50. It is a tool meant just to give him and others a better grasp on his power level. A purely informative change and nothing more.

I doubt the Author would recycle something like that. I would expect something much more unique for the Final Floor.

The Gods wouldn't stop him from leaving the Tutorial because he would be the most powerful earthling. If they followed logic like that why would they let anyone finish the Tutorial? Every time someone of a higher difficulty finished they would become the new strongest earthling and thus not be allowed to return. That logic falls apart very quickly.

I've said this before here but i think that LHJ won't rush through to the 100th Floor once the Archer Girl catches up and helps. I think this is because he won't allow her to grow so weak by being carried up floors by himself. What happens if on one level they have to do solo challenges again. Archer Girl would die because the MC rushed ahead at full speed not allowing her to properly grow stronger. Plus what would happen if there was another floor that needed 2 people to beat. She would become too weak to complete the level with LHJ.
    After they breakthrough Floor 61 i am almost sure they will still take their time.

It is really fun to think about, it should be assumed that the Hell Mode tutorial was designed so that the Gods could always keep an eye on the Challengers. The fact that LHJ can screw with this eludes to the fact that he is already stronger than the Tutorial ever intended him to be.
    Can't be sure about that but it is super interesting to think about...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Nepuko and IndusEla like this.
  13. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    hot damn, this is heavy

Paps likes this.
  14. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk tsk. All this could have been avoided if he'd just slaughtered everyone as soon as he met them*. Now he has to slaughter them while being forced to share their feelings.
    *I don't really think he should have, nor would it have been in character.
    I think the novel should end with them both getting to floor 91, and it now requires three people to clear. That would fit the general theme of the novel best.

15. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    at that point he actually would force his way out.

Paps and Nepuko like this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I am pretty sure that he will decide to have a serious talk with some Gods if that happen, preferible with a nailed bat in hand :blobangery::blobdevil:

17. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link

Viola and Paps like this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Listening to it, it completely fits the chapter.

19. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Three? I was expecting something more like a ten-person team. You know, to train something like working in large teams.

Hey, it's Hell difficulty. Not supposed to be fair or anything.

20. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if that happens which I agree is quite likely... He will have the Trap Dragon to help. It should be strong enough by then to be able to assist.