LCD Heavenly Farmer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Nov 15, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who look in the LCD threads for links: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/heavenly-farmer

C1: Well, it sounds like the gods plan to help the MC grow and become powerful so that they can eat him. That's pretty dark.

She hates poor people, so she makes sure they stay poor? How does that make sense? It's not like he was planning to sell inferior goods or demand above market value prices or something. Unless he was of course, then her attitude makes sense.

This is a bit off topic, but does anyone else see howling ghosts when they look at those yin yang fish?

C2: He accepted that a bit too fast.

C3: Why does he think the system will aid him greatly? So far, he hasn't seen anything in it that would benefit him. At most, he's assumed that there will be cultivation manuals, but he never bothered to check if that assumption was accurate.

C4: The translations for this are so awkward.

C6: I'll be shocked if he doesn't try to extend the contract.

I wonder how long it'll be until his cousin regrets not buying his veggies? Also curious if he'll be shameless enough to try to buy them at that point, and what sort of attitude his wife will have at that time.

Also wondering how he's managing such a big farm on his own. Even if he never sleeps, I still don't know how he'd have the time.

C7: I wonder if he has to plant and grow the veggies himself, to get the effects or just one or the other, or even just own the land that they're grown on?

C8: When the translations say "dollars" do they mean yuan, or has an actual conversion been done from yuan to dollars?

C13: I'm not sure if it's the translation quality, or what, but I just can't maintain an interest in this series.

LoliSlave likes this.
  2. LoliSlave

LoliSlave The Loli Pope

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow nice review thanks.

3. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    and it has to be 13th too. . . .
    oh oh the Divones had shown the sign!!

4. Midnight Coffee

Midnight Coffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is not worth reading, I read it to the last chapter using mtl, it sucks.

just read the reviews available on the novel page, don't waste your time on reading this novel, I sincerely advise so.

5. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would have been better if you did this in the review section and not in the LCD, as NU seems to prefer it if the first post of the LCD is more positive or at least neutral.

6. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    so does anyone knows what happened to this one?