LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He might as well leave the tree, after an a million chaoscyles when the tree bears fruit again he will or his home will have a host of things better than that tree. It's value lied in absorbing some of the essence of the blood. It'd be wasteful and create unneeded animosity uprooting and taking it from the aeonians.

2. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Aeonans are a race that eats other cultivators, so fuck'm.

Ishmael, Saitama.sensei and Viola like this.
  3. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides I’m sure one of the three hegemons would gladly trade the tree for other valuable random stuff.. I mean these fruits are for eternal emperors and hegemons, even if he kept it and gave it to the three realms.. just what the hell are they guna do with it? Lol

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    What is he gonna trade for?

The FireDragon Realm didn't have enough of anything for Ning to upgrade his swords.
    I'm sure he will trade it but it won't be for anything we know as of yet.

5. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    The tree is less valuable to regular cultivators than it is for aeonians. Just like the blood of an emperor is far less valuable to cultivators than it is to aeonians. His best bet would have been to trade it back to them and have them swear an oath not to take action against him. Now we're going to have his 3 realms location leaked and him have to hide behind the Dao Alliance skirts until he's OP'd enough to be an actual threat.

Side Note: It's kind of funny how the autarch who was worried about the future of mankind ended up creating a race that feasts on them.

6. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be less valuable to cultivators then it is to aeonians but that doesn’t mean it isn’t valuable lol.. the tree is worth nearly as much as crimson wave temple (as it was said in the last couple of chapters but knowing IET it’s very normal that he’ll change it’s worth in the future lol).
    But yeah it is pretty ironic about how the Autarch sired a race that feasts on the cultivators he faught so hard to protect:facepalm: :blobjoy:

7. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC the 2 races said that the tree needs the Autarch's Aeonian Blood... So technically that tree is worth not as it used to.

Also one of the best chapters was the *cough* "facesmacking" to the Aeonians from Ning and Ninedust~

And besides funny, Autarch Bolin might just be a crazy dude that after seeing peace, didn't want to give all he collected to Cultivators?

MarkReadz likes this.
  8. MarkReadz

MarkReadz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Autarch Bolin be mad cray cray:cookie::cookie:. How do you create a civilization that feeds of cultivators after goin though all that effort to save them:notlikeblob:

Ji Ning has mad obsevation skills the omdigedon blood fruit tree is normally 30metres tall, this one is 3million meters Ninedust is there an issue here:hmm::hmm:

9. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I don't see what Ning found odd. It's totallyyy normal for a 30 metre tree to grow to be 3 million, give off 10 times the number of fruit, and have an aura vastly surpassing others of it's type. Haha Ning is the kind of guy who would see a green poisoned drink with death fumes coming off it and say, "Something is not quite right... but I can't place my finger on it"

Trent, Viola and Saitama.sensei like this.
  10. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that he created them as a constant threat for the "normal" cultivators.
    So that they don't fall into complete infighting.

11. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s interesting is that the paragon of pills is actually an aeonian.. Although I knew she’d show up again sooner or later, i honestly didn’t see that one coming :hmm:

12. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood it as her just being the only hedgemon who trained up from normal EE level. Anyone remember what archon stands for? That might be what's throwing me off.

13. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    The only aeonian that trained from normal EE to hegemon. I don’t think they said what archon stands for yet, at least I haven’t noticed/don’t remember if it was mentioned
    Edit: I’m sure there are other EE’s out there that trained to the hegemon level but she’s the only aeonian that did it
    Edit2: aeonians are quite pathetic if you think about it.. I mean they’re descendants of an Autarch but only produced a single hegemon? I get it, the hegemon level is hard to reach but still.. LOL

14. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't say she was a Aoenian.

Isaid the Aeonians had seen and heard much but the only person they ever heard of Becoming a Hegemon through Training instead of through to Daomerge was the Paragon of Pills.

I could be mis-remembering but I would need a quote to be disproved.

15. VinnyOni1

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessarily, that branch hasn't produced a hegemon. We don't know about the other branches in the distant verses. Even the cultivators, who are more numerable haven't produced many hegemons in their verse, also it sounds like, compared to the other cultivators, aeonians are a newly created race.

16. MarkReadz

MarkReadz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to go back and reread:blobunsure: this but it says
    "The Aeonians knew a great many things, but they had only heard of a single Hegemon known as the ‘Paragon of Pills’ who had started off as an ordinary Eternal Emperor but then managed to train all the way up to the Hegemon level."
    Not that she is an Aeonian

Viola likes this.
  17. Penultimate

Penultimate Sect Silkpants Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    These past two chapters were pretty funny, basically the spirit and the two races told the Aeonians that they were weak as fuck and nothing that Bolin left behind was exclusively for them sides his blood and their palace. Which makes sense, the fact that they descended from him and have so many advantages from all the stuff that he's left behind but they still need outside help to complete the trials in their own homeland is pretty embarrassing, even if Bolin is alive he probably wouldn't give a shit about them.

injamambivu and Saitama.sensei like this.
  18. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Make a really dangerous pie~

Trent and Saitama.sensei like this.
  19. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh both ning and ninedust know the vitalis secret art and they should have known that taking the tree and blood would alert and piss off the aeonians. why did they not even attempt to hide who they are? I know they have the strength and backing to ignore the aeonians, but why invite trouble? seems like it would have been simple to escape without anyone knowing who they really were.

Blank9 likes this.
  20. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the Aeonians didn't really call in advance, and plotwise not being recognized defeats the whole purose of them showing up.