LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Cenarous

Cenarous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this looks like 100% cat and MC about to trick and rob a true lord and have her bodyguard them while their doing it. she will be so pissed off i can just see it.

2. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's probably a ploy, since they are a group they would have to split the treasure up, so in order for MC not to share, afterwards when the they go their seperate ways, the cat will steal the girls stash and return to MC, so MC can have all the treasures.

Syion0 and Cenarous like this.
  3. Cenarous

Cenarous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean think about it. the cat didnt even give those guys who were more powerful than true lords any face during the competition earlier when he was literally sneering at them, why would he give this girl any face under normal circumstances besides treasure, the cat has some ability to see people's potential i believe ( something about its standards for a master was said when it was first being put into the blood pact) and it clearly has shown to pretend to betray its master to get resources from others. I cant see the cat betraying the MC for someone who is only in a two star sect (this is seeing it from the cats standards)

mrttao and wonderer like this.
  4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    The cat definitely wants something and then it’s going to return to Zhao Feng

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    The cat is with Zhao Feng for his eye bloodlin i guess it helps the cat cultivate and it knows that hell one day become the strongest so the cat will never go with this girl lol
    The cat prob used its abiltys and it saw that the girl has a lot of luck and tresures so it will use the girl lol
    And did you not see ?Mc didnt use his eye so he can have a playing card if something happend lel
    Like the Cat and Mc are proper burglers
    (Sorry for my Gramar mistakes lel )

6. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in addition to all the reasons other gave. I think the cat and him are also kindred spirits. they love tricking people together to either steal their stuff or send them to their doom

Mercy likes this.
  7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s a huge flaw in your statement. Zhao Feng would require a personality to enjoy tricking people. He simply does not have one

8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    We all knew the cat is making a fool of the girl lel
    I meam would it rly go with some girl that can prob just reach the next realm and thats all or with the guy with the ancient God eye who will prob reach god lvl

wonderer likes this.
  9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I was thinking. The cat can clearly see her potential will only last another realm or two but Zhao Feng’s was clearly going to reach the top and it keeps amplifying itself.

He hasn’t taken out the dark eye technique yet, right?

Mercy likes this.
  10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like tnx to this Cave MC will make a breakthrough to True Lord lvl and his Mental energy will become peak True Lord rank and this arc ahould end or maybe MC goes to this other place with all 2 star influences but if so MC will have to be at least peak True Lord rank and with a Mental energy on anothor lvl if he wants to survive ...

11. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it that these 19 year olds are as strong as the area’s top experts. Does everyone stop getting stronger when they are done with puberty or something? Also, what happened before bloodlines were a thing? No one was an expert to become a bloodline progenitor and why does it seem like you just have to be origin core to get an over powered bloodline? What decides if something is an eye bloodline? Does the person solely cultivate just their eyes or is it like a diluted bloodline or a mutation? I have so many questions.

mrttao likes this.
  12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Reason why they are so strong is cause there are a lot more resources and they have better bloodlines(?)

Id guess the eye Bloodlines are stronger bloodlines?....and the reason why sometimes there someone with just a bloodline stronger that an eye blooldline id guess iys cause the eye bloodlines are older so after a long time it got weaker ...

This is just me guessing ....

13. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Power creep. author didn't think things through and is scrambling to give the MC a challange

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actualy the same for most novels...
    A Stronger continent(or place country)
    Stronger powers...Stronger geniuses

mrttao likes this.
  15. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    F*cking crafty cat. And where is Yufei? Author love drop her or send her to the ends of the continent just to return her to MC already OP.
    And MC just need to hold her and (at least) understand her feelings, or this novel will be another MGA

16. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    it's impiled that azure contient is a small backwater place, with the only real continent being desolate continet, and those islands that call themselfs continents are ignorant and the weakest area.
    these 19 year olds are genius, so they wouldn't be what the average would be,with in the dragon tournament, the highest cultivation of the genius being mystic lord, and the highest for a peak expert being origin core. And for these 10 true lords, it seems like half step origin is the cultivation of a true genius and since their from 2 star sects, where the strongest person is void god. so there is a large gap between the older genration and younger

As bloodlines are a result of cultivation to a certain realm, before bloodlines i guess there where inhertiances or cultivation technqiues that allowed you to go to higher realms, like in other xuanhuan. And due to cultiving certain technqiues the people's decendants gain a bit of cultivation technqiues of their parents by being born. like how in Xuanhuan most legendary beast just are born with the knowledge of how to do the things they can do. at least that how i think of it.

17. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, that is a bloodline.

I think before bloodlines they just cultivated normally. with less competition, the standard for genius was a lot lower back then. nowadays if you don't have a bloodline nobody looks at you, but back then nobody had bloodlines so everyone cultivated on their own merit instead

that, or they acquired bloodlines externally instead of via cultivation. Like from implanting the organ of a certain magical beast into their body or some such

or maybe the author just fucked up, won't be first time

wonderer likes this.
  18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he fuck up? By not giving us a protagonist? I agree that Zhao Feng couldn’t really be classified as a person or a character or even someone with opinions but that’s still no reason to not consider him a protagonist. If anything, he did give us a protagonist and it’s name is small thieving cat.

mrttao likes this.
  19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason he doesnt have opinions is cause of the eye or so the author sayed lel
    But that rly is a lame reason...

20. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    If ZF has no desires due to the eye, why does he want to cultivate to become stronger? wouldn't he be content living a peaceful life.

mrttao likes this.