LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure he won't be able to use it like that because this is Hell and nothing is that simple.

2. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude... just... come on. How much does the tutorial want to beat up our protagonist till they are satisfied?

Paps likes this.
  3. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    it's hell difficulty. beat until broken, then break the pieces.

4. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    It isnt simple. The fact that he has that Dragon is a huge stroke of luck. The guy who found the egg was extraordinarily lucky to find it, the MC was lucky enough that the other owner had no clue how to hatch it and that he did know how. He was also fortunate enough to have the connections to buy it outright from him and force everyone else away.

It isn't like the egg was a prize found on one of the floors. It is so lucky for him to have gotten it.
    There is no way the Gods planned on that contingency.
    Since the novel has eluded to the possibility that the Dragon can help LHJ complete the 61st level I assume it is possible and that the author didn't spend several chapters on a red herring.

5. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I mean, he has already been through floors that are supposed to require entire teams of people.

The only reason he is stalled on floor 61 is because there happens to be a specific mechanic that you need two people (probably two teams) to do two things are the same time.

This mechanic was probably never intended to be a big deal at all. The Hell designer probably expected him to be part of a team all this time.

The story spent a lot more time on him helping the Archer girl get to floor 61 than on the dragon. So he doesn't need her at all... that's even more of a red herring.

Paps likes this.
  6. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he was able to pass with the dragon which I think is possible though it won't happen. The dragon will grow too slowly IMO. But even if he could right now pass with the dragon I think he would still wait. He would be signing her up for the exact same fate he went through and LHJ wouldn't do that.

My guesses
    Dragon can act independantly, won't be strong enough to solo it in time though.
    Archer girl will come and complete level with LHJ
    Eventually all three will be a family of super powerful people.

7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And after that, burn them and drop the ash in acid.

8. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see the mc really teaming up with anyone to advance through the tutorial. Except for mechanics like floor 61 she wouldn't be helpful for him. If they stay inside the tutorial and not escape the mc will advance up the floors alone and then guide the girl up unless the tutorial becomes so hard she can't climb further without partying with him.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  9. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to get off the tutorials wild ride

poor hojae mannn

viprei likes this.
  10. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    This Mc has more character depth than 90% of the CN MC's ive read about.

11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Need to drink more Paramal. :( :blobcry:

12. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're implying that those have some depth in the first place...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Paps likes this.
  13. Sefrot

Sefrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn.. i dont think you need to say more

14. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    God of Death is being a douche in this floor. The man is already broken, and you are encouraging him to take in all the innocent souls that he killed.

15. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody else thinks this God of Pain must be a helluva picky guy? I mean, shouldn't he have been the First guy to start paying attention to LHJ, gifting him skills and wanting him as an apostle? Just how much self-mutilation does one need to do to satisfy that guy, do you need to dig out your eyeballs once a day or what?

Also, lol@god of death rushing the skill and already regretting giving it. That sort of cuts his intimidation factor by... a lot. xD

16. Sefrot

Sefrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda think that he is only interested in exteme pain like pain of the soul or heavy emotianal pain. after all our mc starts to kinda enjoy his self-harming already, no pain to see there. Thats why god of slowness was the first to look for him (though i honestly still dont know why God of adventure is so interested in him).
    Btw, kiri kiri is too precious, she needs to be protected

17. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    the god of adventure is in on what he is doing because how is this not the dopest adventure ever if your ignore the mental trauma and crippling depression. He is travelling through worlds completing grand missions, fighting strong enemies and triumphing over his weakness. He even makes some friends, albeit most temporary, along the way

Paps likes this.
  18. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LHJ camped that early level where he had to relive his most painful memories over and over right? That's heavy emotional pain.

And I would imagine the God of Pain Should be interested in those who enjoy pain? I mean, that'd be people worshipping pain right? And LHJ certainly likes to mutilate himself in all sorts of ways. He isn't exactly going around proclaiming grand adventures or advocating the slow life, but he certainly is mutilating himself at every break. To other people, he's basically 'that guy who mutilates himself.'

19. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this floor really made a number on him, hope his future self isn't carring that bagage still.

Westeller likes this.
  20. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably is. He has to keep his emotions under strict control to keep his vast mana from destroying things. Its probably very bad. I find it odd the mc can't control his vast power and needs restraints in the first place. He's a hardcore hard worker and had talent, so for him to need so many restraints is odd. Though on the other hand, he was probably cool when he could still keep climbing to occupy himself, but after getting stuck on floor 60 he lost it.

Paps likes this.