Spoiler Illimitable Until Death Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JLIX19, May 28, 2017.

1. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that isn't right about Shiki Tohno and Shiki Ryougi. At least earlier on in the story it was mentioned that Shiki Tohno's eyes caused a burden on his brain because his brains weren't able to comprehend death while Shiki Ryougi didn't have this problem as she was able to study death through her connection with root allowing her to understand death so no burden. Mc can understand death because of his soul so it should not cause a burden on his brain but only on his soul as it is too frail to contain a lot of death. So I'm wondering what that limit is all about as he didn't have to limit the use of his eyes because he didn't have a burden.

Soo Jeanne's situation kind of weird yeah. But does that mean she's a harem member? Does she like him? Technically you could state she slept with him while at the same time she didn't.

2. Ophis

Ophis 『God Slayer』 『Dragon God』 『Harem Seeker』

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by the latest chapter, it seems there's a chance of Echidna entering the harem? How is she as a character in the original series?

At least her appearance is great. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.... wouldn't be so optimistic if I were you that's just greed for knowledge not love. Also in the original series she seems to hate Emilia quite a lot. Seems to have something to do with Emilia's background (possibly related to Satella). Even if we were to put that aside her treatment toward mc if she were to get a body would probably be unkind to say the least. Like story said she doesn't care about others feelings so there's no knowing what she might do to him to satisfy her curiosity and thirst for knowledge

4. FinzRaizer

FinzRaizer 『Passing by High Schooler』 『Dimension Tripper』

Reading List:
    Link
    hoping echidna joining harem right now XD

5. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    GREED for Knowledge about another world is already good bait though XD

6. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Once she knows mc's soul records death she might just try to kill things all around to see if it does anything (although it won't) just to test it. Though her knowledge might help him change his soul and step into second rank

7. slakids

slakids Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regrettable but the author don't choose Seiken Tsukai no WR cuz this anime world use prana i dunno thats the same sh*t as asterisk world though still he can use some nosense to link it up.... Then the MC Will know some magic.. Or some ancient acceleration technique and make him more OP with his Assassination technique:blobthinkingsmirk:.... and still waiting for some translator.... :blobtriumph: for my poor eyes and for My ENGLISH SCORE...:sweating_profusely:

8. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    well for STnWB, the character got power from their past life experience so... still mystic eyes of death i think :v

9. jayrome1122

jayrome1122 [Glasses Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Err, they didn't get their powers from their past lives, they just get the method on how to exercise prana from their memories. And of course, battle expertise. Especially those long ass ancient language chanting of dark magic, this needs past life memories.

10. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    If he uses it normally like Shiki Ryougi does, he doesn't suffer from burden. Implying that his limit released eyes see more death than Ryougi via Root.

11. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    At his current eyes' level, can he already kill concepts, immaterial and intangible things like emotions, senses, directions , etc.?

12. FinzRaizer

Reading List:
    Link
    what i remember from STnWB only, I remember Part & solve the prob XD

13. Hydragon

Hydragon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello when is the next update?

14. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I'm aware of Echidna's personality, her addition to the harem seems quite likely for now. She does seem like an interesting character even with her twisted personality.

Well, the girl I'm hoping the most to enter the harem is Orphelia. Although Orphelia and Fang Li seem to hate each other, I liked their interactions quite a lot. I found it quite cute to be honest whenever they said they hate each other to their faces.

15. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although it seems so but I can't see her getting over her dislike for Emilia so that would definitely be a problem.

Totally agree on Ophelia. Also personality wise it's starting to seem more possible as mc is moving more towards caring about Life. Too bad it most likely won't happen though. Second Asterisk arc mentioned the antagonists not seeing him again and he said farewell with Fan Xinglu in a way that made in absolutely unambiguous that the author planned for him to not go back there.

16. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Dat Echidna's orgasm though. Haha. But for now the highest chance of joining him to his adventures is Betty and Rem. Why not Emilia? Well king elections. She's not a traveler but an aspiring ruler. Echidna is a bit low, no matter how we want it, Fang Li has no attraction over her in any way. Unless she conquered him in an unconventional way. Betty has no fetters except for Echidna's contract, she's 95% next member. Rem, well, this guy is his perfect and elegant maid. Err, no, wrong franchise lol.

They are way out of standards of Genestellars, unless they want to play around and join Lyndwyrm festa. But nope, no point in joining, unless Sylvia wants to meet Ursula.

17. Ophis

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Sylvia will want to see Ursula again for sure, so it's not like Fang Li won't go to Asterisk world again. My guess is that it will be really brief though.

Moreover, since Fang Li and Sylvia are going around the worlds to meet Fang Li's girls, I doubt the author will disregard Orphelia after the many chapters he spent on developing their relationship. Besides, just looking at HF we can see that this author is really fond of the white-haired ones. :D

18. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    And blondes from SGS. Hahaha.

19. Zwendra

Zwendra Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing's for sure though. The author really has a thing for Shokuhou Misaki and Misaka Mikoto. They (especially Mikoto) were quite prominent in SGS too after all.

Also We can probably erase Mumei and Alisa from possible harem candidates. Apart from Mumei being a child and the relationship with them never having really gone that far he mentioned recently when he was choosing a world (ended up choosing re:zero) that those two world had nothing for him to return to while the others had.

I wonder about Emilia. It's obvious she's a harem candidate her role is way too big not to be but like you said she has king's election and stuff so probably can't come with him. At the same time I find it hard to imagine him just leaving her behind.

20. jayrome1122

Reading List:
    Link
    Mikoto is a handsone girl after all. I'm not really fond of violent tsundere types, but mikoto is different. I don't know why. She has this irresistible charm that hits many people's preferences.

I don't know, but just as I said, she only has a low possibility of joining him but doesn't mean none at all. We just wait. And also we just wait on how he makes Reihard pull his dragon sword.