Spoiler Rebirth: Noble Woman, Poisonous Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    So... that one has happy life before but because of mistaken identity, she killed her fated one.... But it is too late to regret as she just realized it in the end of her life. o_Oo_O

I am almost pity her if not for her to ruined mc 's life....or maybe because she is not mc...

I think I pity ML, though... he was waiting to wed mc but when he finally can wed her there is some interruptions.

2. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She destroyed her own happiness out of ambition. She had a good life before but she wanted to make it even better in this reincarnation. She wanted to be the empress of the world and for that she started using and manipulating people from the start. She tried to search out and attract people whom she knew would grow into talented generals or officials and get them to fall in love with her or feel grateful to her. Just so that she could use them in the future. She didn't mind destroying their lives which would previously have been happy, for her own purposes. If she had done nothing or just worked on herself without hurting others, she would have married the crown prince and been very happy.

3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, i actually thought that when she was being dragged by ML’s subordinates and saw the absence of the mole, she was thinking that she “almost” killedher past life husband so that made me confused as what happened to that twin... no wonder he was missing, he was already dead? Hahaha, the consequences of mtl... thanks for clarifying...

But for me, one of the most pitiful, aside for ML due to his shitty family, at least his mother straightened up at the end, is Ju(?) Jinyi, he was the 2nd ML for MC’s younger sister.. i get that he thinks he was weak for not fighting for his love but honestly little ten was really unruly and spoiled that she almost takes everything for granted so even after 10 yrs she only shows her usual demeanor for him and only realizing her love after an edict for marriage was granted to him, besides his parents became hypocrites and 2-faced that his mother threatened to slash her wrist if he meets up with her, considering that his mother really loves him and thinks for his sake, though this became questionable later, he was stuck b/w a rock and a wall... i honestly felt bad for him...

And also, i wished author gave more info after the main pairing wed and become monarchs, i mean the whole extra was almost devoted to her maternal family, especially at younger sis, except for some inserts that she gave birth to a son, and younger sis idolizes her, and at the super brief appearance at the end at their grandmothers death... i mean, when her family was being suppressed, why wasn’t the Dongming afraid of offending her? Considering that she was the empress, and sole woman who was greatly loved by the emperor, i would’ve thought that the emperor will thread lightly.. honestly, it made me confused, as MC often used her background, which is smart, to bulldozed her way even at other countries, so why can’t her maternal family used this method also? I know that emperor was feeling threatened, for this exact reason also, but still....

Hahaha, sorry for the long rant at the end, it just frustrated me for 2nd ml at the end...:blobawkward:

stumblmer and Kittsune like this.
  4. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thing is that little ten was spoiled and unruly but she had never hurt anyone who didn't first try to hurt her. With little tenth's 2ML, he kinda didn't realise that she had grown up and had her own morality and sense of right and wrong. He created a distance with her little by little and he didn't stand up for her with his family. His family chased after little ten and her brother while the PM had power and the minute he seemed like he may lose it, they started backstabbing them. He didn't tell his parents to control their ambition or do the right thing. Even when his mom broke his sister's engagement, he didn't stop her or tell her she was wrong. My reading was that Little ten was hurt by his actions and that she wouldn't feel the care and pampering he had shown her till now. She wasn't in love with him in a man-woman sense but she realised that the emperor's edict and his acceptance of it meant that they would be on opposite sides now and he would be opposing her father. Loss of familiarity and breaking of a friendship more than loss of love.

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, i also realized that, he was really indecisive. But for me, little ten did love him, only she realized it too late and then when she was about to fight for it, when the edict was to be read, her grandmom got sick and she prioritizes that over her love, which i commend her for because she wasn’t like those girls who got blinded by love.. and then like you said, the parents ambition got in the way and it didn’t help that he just go along with it thus my discontent with him. But remember when everything was done, where 7th prince was about to go away/travel around, he went visiting his friends and thus talked about little ten’s love for him in the beginning but due to circumstances, that love dwindled, and that made me hurt for him because it was only then that he realized that if only he stood up, he wouldn’t be in this position crying over that love.. i mean, i commend him for not touching his bride this whole time, and only did it because he thought that it was the only way for him to get mc... but like i said, his was a tragic story, along with his wife and sis...

And, you are right, little ten was passive until they started it first, maybe i was just discontented because i was hoping for an extra/epilogue about main couple’s life after and all i can read is about her, so it made me biased against her...

stumblmer and morticia_addams like this.
  6. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... yeah. 60 odd chapters of little ten were too much for me. I'd have loved a few chapters showing little nine and Zhao Zun after they took the throne. Little ten was like a diluted version of little nine.

7. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did ml had any other concubine or consort,after their marriage.when he was crowned as a emperor

8. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not after he was crowned emperor. However, when he took over his twin brother's identity, he had to deal with his twin brother's concubines. SZ already had 1 concubine and was supposed to marry another one from the Zhao family which had mistreated ML when he was young. ML ended the idea of the Zhao girl entering the harem. He also set up a separate manor for himself with MC and didn't allow the other concubine to enter there. Even after it was revealed that ML is not SZ, the concubine keeps trying to get MC's attention but he never gives an inch.

9. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
    who is 10 th sister i have read raw up to chapter 30.i haven't read anything about her .as can anyone tell me why mc called 9th daughter who are other the fan concubine has two daughter 3rd and 5th daughter.

10. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The numbering includes the cousins I believe. MC's dad has a shu brother who has a few children. So, MC was the 9th child born in that branch of the Xiao family.

Little ten is the daughter of MC's dad and his second wife, Rong Yue. She's MC's half sister but she is legitimate and not shu because her mom was a legitimate wife. She shows up only in the last 60 odd chapters which are add-ons about her story.

11. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
  12. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
    does mc father love her new wife .how's her relationship with mc and half sister.in earlier post it was said mc father was a reincarnated couldn't he save mc mother as he loved her very much and last but not least how did ml father and mother reacted to ml and mc wedding and ml father attitude toward ml.

13. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :blobsmilehappyeyes:

The MC's father loves his second wife. In fact, he schemed a lot to get married to her. She has a very good relationship with MC. Half sister is born after the MC is married to ML and had moved to a different country. She never got to meet MC till quite late but she always idolized MC. I think MC's father was reincarnated to after his wife had already passed away.

ML's father and mother were against MC & ML getting married. ML left the palace with MC to get married. ML's mother wanted him to marry a girl from her maiden family and she was against the MC because the ML wanted only her as his wife. ML's father was influenced by the mother and was also suspicious of ML because he had not been brought up in Xi Yue.

14. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read some few chapter in which ml saves mc from a carriage accident.but before that they were fighting ,why and what is cousin intention toward mc . and with whom her friend princess got married and why her mother treat her poorly while her other children well.

15. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
    and can you suggest me a raw site where google translation is good

16. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google translation will be same on every raw site. Why don't you try a different translator? I've seen Systranet recommended by a few people on these forums.

17. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link

18. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
    i have one question does mc father know concubine fan and mc sister real face.and did it was revealed who poisoned mc mother

19. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers @kiti ! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:
    Bookmarked. :blobsmile:

20. chandergupt

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone answer my two earlier questions .please