Spoiler I Was Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by veihakase, Nov 17, 2017.

1. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello again~ as I was browsing through the spoilers section I found out that this one didn't have a spoiler thread.. sooo uuuh.. kekeke .. I Was Reincarnated by 彗 *v*)/

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What u wanna lnow

veihakase likes this.
  3. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    whoaaa~ errrm everything? hehe but mainly because i wanted to know if he will fall in love for real with rune T.T)/ not the "thing" kind of thing.. and if this is HE?

wildthorn likes this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm..... Idk about falling in love but he was quite possessive of him. And because they slept together a lot? The beastman also live longer. I forgot the details, but the demon king grew tired and blew himself up, including that world. Then the God made the demon king into a god as well, the beast man reincarnated in another world, got bullied and was about to commit suicide but demon god save him and turn him into demigod

Vi.M and veihakase like this.
  5. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this that JP webnovel? If it is....in a way...it's a HE for the Demon God and Beastman

He died alongside the world he's currently in. I forgot how he became a god but if I'm not mistaken it's because his soul already powerful enough or something like that when the previous world ended. I remember he cried for the first time in his life (since the beastman also died) and the God who helped him reincarnated felt a bit sorry at him and saying something like "It seems you lived a bit too long". After that he got into habit of helping people who looks like the beastman/someone with similar soul. And after xxx years (I forgot if it's hundred, thousands, or millions years after), he finally found his lover's soul and made him into demigod (as well as making him as an assistant I guess)

It has been awhile since I last read it so I'm sorry if there's some mistake :blobtired::blobsweat_2:

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was million years

7. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    I only remember that it took a very long time for them to reunite :blobsweat_2:

veihakase likes this.
  8. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    omg i must have invested myself to something tragic T^T *sweat drops.. uh-oh i must prepare for angst and such things happening in this novel then.. >o<)/

Vi.M likes this.
  9. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    sankyuu guys T^T)/ uh so these happens after shin got reincarnated to becoming a demon god-- uh so there are still multiple reincarnations after this? since the first chapter was he was still a student-- \(@.@)/

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the chapter where Shin exploded himself and destroyed the world he reincarnated into is the last chapter. The first extra is from the pov of someone that God-Shin saved. The second extra is about the reincarnation of the beastman

veihakase likes this.
  11. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    And Shin becoming more expressive in the extra :blobmelt:....at the very least he is when compared in the beginning of the story :blobsweat_2:

Vi.M, veihakase and kiara8 like this.
  12. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so it all happens in the extras.. not in the main novel? but it's still he nee?

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes

veihakase likes this.
  14. Vi.M

Vi.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't think it would be so sad. :blobcry: *sobs* :blobsob: Still... I'm happy in the end they got together. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank god ;-;]/ i just have to endure x3

16. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr huhu >∆<)/

Vi.M likes this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ok. why did the world explode? what happened to that village the demon god made?

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The world didn’t exploded. Demon god self destructed himself and the world perished along

19. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    The village turned into a country and it lasted until the world's ended if I'm not mistaken. But Shin (Demon God) refused to take part of it later and hand over most of the management to other he choose (I think he will only take the rein if it's a bit too much for his people to handle). He mostly spend his time sleeping.... And the world ended because it's already the time for that world's life.....if I'm not wrong....since I remembered that both the Demon God and Beastman died at the same time before the God brought Shin's soul back to his place and noticed him crying over the death of his lover..... I need to check it back later....

20. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checking out the last part before the extra. The world or more like the star system(?) reached it's time and blew up. Killing both Shin and Run(? [The beastman]) as well as the rest of the people left. End of the Demon God Shin's life and the start of God Shin's life.....in which he still done whatever he pleased (even saying that God's job is boring :blobjoy:)

veihakase and lazynoodles like this.