Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm homeee! Will write the summary for it now.

Short of what's happening for Chapter 287 (282), XY doesn't get to go on his annual holiday break, YWW takes SYH to her new place, and HXY comes knocking.

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 287 (282): I'm Afraid You Wouldn't Be Used To It
    YWW complexion looked a bit dim but she soon recovered, she asks him isn't he going? With no change of expression, SYH tells her no. XY looked simply dumbfounded. XY questions when was he going on a business trip? Doesn't he (SYH) want to go? Hasn't he (SYH) forgotten about his (XY) annual holiday break today? XY gets the gist of YWW's current situation. Though the master had promised to let her go, he assumed that she'd be at a loss, so she'd think about coming back, but who would of thought that once he gave her freedom, not only did she not run into a wall, but she also mixed with the outside and had been more and more out of control, as well as gained the opportunity to hide as far from the master as possible, it's no wonder the master is so angry! He thought his master would be angry for a little longer, but as the result, this woman is not only moving in by herself, she's even moving in the with the master!

At Wan Jing Ming Court, YWW opened the door, switched on the light, then took out a pair of slippers for SYH. SYH's cold eyes glanced towards the room, then immediately saw the box that YWW spread out in the corner, causing his dim gaze to become deeper. YWW didn't carry much, this was obviously just for convince for work as a temporary place to stay, but instead, a lot of things have already been prepared, even the slippers were the same as Jin Garden. While YWW was carrying the ingredient bag to the kitchen, she mutters how she felt that he wouldn't be accustomed to how the dormitory environment was, so she had his servants bring over his commonly used things. If it weren't for her worrying about people being afraid of Da Bai, she would of had him come over to play with her, fortunately, she doesn't really need to work here, so she won't be coming here as often...

As YWW was washing the vegetables, suddenly, her waist felt tight. In the next second, she was pulled into a hot bosom. In an instant, she felt a familiar cool breath that overwhelmed all her senses.... Caught of guard by the man behind her, she blinked and asked him what's wrong? Remaining silent, the man pressed her in his arms then started to kiss from her ear to her neck... Suddenly, the door bell rang. YWW hurriedly turned her head while saying how someone rang the door! The bottom of SYH's dark eyes rippled, he was obviously very dissatisfied due to being disturbed. YWW tells him that she'll go see who it is, it must be people from the company. Today is the first day she moved in, so maybe the people must be someone CHG sent? Since SYH is rarely seen in the outside world, no one knows who he is, so if someone sees him, there's nothing to worry about. After soothing SYH, YWW went to open door. The moment she opened the door, she saw a handsome dazzling face, YWW became surprised, "Han Xianyu...?"

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  3. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl: I feel bad for XY. *Pfft*

vsukio and insteadofdeath like this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, same here...
    must be really hard to have a boss like SYH, whose emotions got easily change because of his girlfriend...

5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    XY ah XY have you forgotten that SYH's mood can go from heaven to hell in one second and the opposite the next second just because of YWW? But hey, going to Paris alone, you could go shop after your done your job. Or maybe even find a girlfriend XD :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Then there's HXY, lol am I the only one who's hoping that he discovers that she's a girl and not a he? :blobthinkingsmirk:

6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Owh an improvement on SYH i guess? Heh. Unlike the previous strangling incident, at least he didn't jump to any conclusion nor is there any SMQ, nor did he hurt YWW. Only pissed her off, as much. Perfect. (*rolls eyes) So he's just sulking for like 2 hours, then run far far away is that it? His sulking level is on a whole new height o_O
    Edit: Imagine wanting to improve him to normal human level. How many decades doea that takes.......... *A moment of tribute for XY & other servants...

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  7. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but still, if he really love WW then cmon he gotta at least let her spread her wings. But your right at least he didn't jump over conclusions like the last time :sushi_peak:

Pristine Xia and vsukio like this.
  8. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. It seems Wan Wan found a new 'weapon' of appeasing the beast. She's using the word '乖' so frequently on Si Yehan nowadays. It means 'Be good'. But in my way of interpreting it, that's like saying 'It's okay, babe'. Haha so cute.

9. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Want to scream the longest string of curse words at that bastard SYH! :mad:
    But.....he's not worth it, bah. :rolleyes:

ludagad likes this.
  10. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
  11. ezaya12

ezaya12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahy darn! Seriously I felt like I'm going to have aneurysm because of this novel!

12. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry bored where is the new chapter :sushi_dead:

13. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no update?? :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::sushi_bye:

14. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't see any. Lately the author seems to lack updates...

15. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this is gonna cheer u up. But we're having double chapter release on the official TL site. It'd be uploaded in... around 8 hours later. It's chapter 54 and 55.

Aniki212 and insteadofdeath like this.
  16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! at least one thing to look forward to

17. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 183 is up

vsukio likes this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 288 (283): Hopefully Won't Explode
    When YWW saw HXY suddenly appear at her dormitory doorway while carrying big and small bag of things, it took her a while before she came back to her senses. HXY politely tells her how he had just heard from brother Yang (they put Yang ge) that 'he' had just moved in next door to him, so he came to visit. YWW suddenly looks next door then asked him if he lives there. HXY looked slightly helpless then tells her that he had originally lived at the east side of the villa, but due to the things from some time ago, all of his private addresses has been leaked, so he temporarily moved back to this side... YWW couldn't help but to glance at HXY, she saw that today, he was wearing jeans, a black leather jacket, a printed shirt, white shoes, an arrow feather shaped iconic silver earring, with his brown hair being slightly messy. He looked very casual, easy going, and handsome.

However, what was most noticeable was his eyes, it was bright, as if it was a pair of blazing flames. In contract to his gloomy appearance she saw him that day in the conference room, HXY state currently looks much better. She viewed HXY to be someone who would bend in a 90 degree angle to help the elderly, and would even go to the roadside to feed stray cats... Though he seemingly looks carefree, he's also very kind and softhearted. Free like a gust of wind, as dazzling as the top of the sun, he influences those around him with his passion and goodness. This is the real HXY. In her past life, she would of liked a star like HXY, it's just regrettable how he ended up falling. Fortunately, in this world, he'll continue being a bright star that'll shine... On the other side, when looking at 'his' focused gaze, HXY's heart felt tight. Lightly coughing, he says how he hopes he's not disturbing 'him'. After coming back to her senses, YWW hurriedly tells him how can he? Please come in!

She just didn't expect that HXY coincidentally lived next door to her but also came to personally visit. But with SYH still being here, what can she do? With HXY coming to visit while carrying so much, how can she not let him in! Fortunately, she was still wearing men's clothes, so her safety is very high. On the other side, just as HXY went through the door, when he saw the person sitting on the couch, he couldn't help but to be stunned. It was because the man's appearance and temperament was too conspicuous. He had always been very confident with his own appearance, when he just casually takes a photo, countless of fans would be licking the screen, but when seeing the man in front of him, he couldn't help but to instantly fade down. If he's considered handsome, then the man in front of him is considered disastrous. He subconsciously asks "This is...?" YWW coughs then tells him that this is 'his' friend, Si.... Si Jiu. While nervously looking at SYH, she tells him that this is HXY, the famous actor 'he' told him about before! After YWW finished swallowing her spit, she secretly prayed and hope that SYH wouldn't explode...

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  19. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The next chapter is up! I'll do the translation right now!

Aniki212, elsaSmith797 and vsukio like this.
  20. Nubzy

Nubzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha...I still can't wait for the moment where HXY starts to have some feelings towards YWW (thinking that he was gay) and then having his dream come true when realizing that YWW is a girl. Then when he noticed that YWW already has a cute big bun by her side....

@vsukio Thanks for the summary!!!

odanezz0_3, Aniki212 and vsukio like this.