LCD A Naive Short-tempered Girl

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. Em_Rez

Em_Rez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically impossible to read

Pretty much MTL

3. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    just read the manga or manhua. Whereever it came from. Personally i feel its not worth reading because literally the story is dumb.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  4. astaterix

astaterix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this series around chapter 100, I could not stand anymore the stupidity and cruelty both of the main leads. Also no common sense at all.

Sutad Aatma likes this.
  5. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate to revive this thread but, I'm kind of looking for some light spoilers. I read till the latest manga series, and its plain weird so far. However, there is the thing with the scar and I'm just not sure where any of it is heading. Anyone have minor spoilers to discuss before I decide to read or drop it?

6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried to read it using online translator and... Anyway, I've found the raw with 1000+ chapter in it when in the main page it's stated to have only 500+ chapter, so I'm not quite sure. I've tried to read the chapter around 500 for about 100 ch before giving up and skipped to the last chapter. So my spoiler could be wrong but....
    This is the light spoilers....
    In the middle, LYY was separated from YAT and married to FCY. But before they separated, LYY slept with YAT. Then she get pregnant. FCY bragged about LYY's pregnancy in front of YAT, making YAT think that the baby is FCY (when in fact FCY hasn't slept with LYY).
    FCY did that so that YAT got jealous and would forced LYY to abort the baby. In fact, YAT did just that, but just as the op would begin, he backed down. But unfortunately, LYY miscariaged when she was unconcious. So when she woke up, she thought YAT is the one killed her baby. But then she guessed right that FCY orchestrated it.
    It's funny how she then hated YAT for killing her baby, but fine with FCY...

And this is some heavy spoilers....
    Really, please don't open them if you don't want to be spoiled and then blame me for spoiling you....
    And then FCY slept with some girl, got in the news. YAT proposed to LYY, she rejected him. FCY asked for divorce but LYY refused. Turn out FCY was dying. FCY died then and he gave everything to LYY but his eldest brother (turned out not related bc his stepmom was pregnant with some foreigner then claim the child is FCY's father's) challanged LYY for the positions... some plot I don't understand....

I skipped to the ending....
    it's few years later, LYY is hiding with her pair of twin children (boy n girl). YAT is looking for her and accidentally met the boy (he didn't know about his children).
    Anyway it get confusing that I stopped reading it.

7. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hot fckn damn that's some crazy shiet DX
    Not going near dis novella omai no

jade21 likes this.
  8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hohoho interesting~

9. maxalors99

maxalors99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the password for the latest chapter

10. Senior Brother

Senior Brother Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so... what chapter does the first time LYY having sex?
    And.. her baby was dead, right? so.. who's the father of the twin children in the end of your spoiler?

11. Jess3012

Jess3012 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can u please send me a spoiler of A Naive Short-tempered Girl. i wanna to know did YAT sleep around during the time LYY is pregnant? does he know her baby is miscarry and it was his? and what his reaction toward her miscarry ? did he rape her again ? why she have his children again at the end? can u please send me a spoiler pleaseeeee

12. at654

at654 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hiii, can you please give link of raw chapters.... thanks

13. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil to me everything? :D
    Few questions:
    How can she have twins if she miscarriage when YAT wanted her to abort? What happens in end? Who killed her mother? How did she escape with kids? What happens when he meets kids?

14. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask about this too? How can she have twins if she is miscariaged? The twins, they are really ML child????

15. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your answer over here
    during some time later after fcy died I don't know what happen but that villain president try to kill yaoyao but a new character's entry who save yao yao and order her that from now onwards her life is his and trap her. This man is really a biggest pshyco in this full series and a very big trouble till the end of the series but some how he is the main responsible for yy and yat to come together .because he want to control yaoyao he addicted her with drugs and later he let her go ;in order to detoxification. She need a man accompany and yat is ready to accompany her but during that time yat also announced to Mary a girl from politics heart broken yaoyao. Just before a day before marriage yat's secretary mo xue tong drug him in order to take his advantage but refuse by him and after she left some time later yy takes her entry find him in pain before she can do anything yat jump on her;guilt ridden yy doing something like that with yat before his marriage she decided to leave the country with hei long and second reason for that man k who save her at that time. After leaving one month later she find herself pregnant with twins

shelldon and YCherddor like this.
  16. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    When yat visit the place where yaoyao and hei long lives with the twins yat driver's mistakely didn't see Yaoyao kid(boy) standing but clever decided to lay down on street because he don't have time get of that so came under the car later yat came to see if child is ok but find child appearance is more like yaoyao after some chat between father and son hei long entry to whom kid shout daddy and yat understood the yy is here and ask him about her to whom he lie that she already left 2 years ago and after find yy and hl is together has a couple which is even a drama by both of them to drive yat out of this place and successfully the plan succeeded and yat leave the place and again 1 year leave. Actually yy misunderstood that yat is married but he is not ;the boy is accepting of dad and enjoying to tease him and cause him trouble but girl is as cold as dad to accept him.

shelldon and YCherddor like this.
  17. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything else you want to ask you can ask me regarding this novel

YCherddor likes this.
  18. Magical_Night

Magical_Night New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is K and HL? Also how does YAT finally become accepted by YLL? Also some of the other questions posted on here,

19. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    Hei long(hl) is fcy (yy's husband) best friend who misunderstood yy at beginning for his so called sister's ra** video(which is actually done by yat to teach her a chapter actually that sister has stick some kind paper around the whole school campus related something bad for yy ;simply to say she jealous of yy and yat relationship) so for her mean she used hei long (he actually always debted towards that sister and her father who saved his life once upon time)without knowing the truth he invited yy in his party and try to do same thing with yy but fcy saved her and he realize yy is fcy ex girlfriend and later apologies to her and friend ship with her and later he become one of the most loyal friend of yy and helped her and protect her every time he supported fcy and yy marriage to his unknown he fallen in love with yy in that process and later after years he is in love with yy's daughter (though she is the one who propose him first)

YCherddor likes this.
  20. darkcrystal

Reading List:
    Link
    K is the person who always kept himself hidden from yy 's life and protect her from most dangerous people who tried to threatened her life even killed his step father( a foreign politician) ,helped yat and yy indirectly by proving that evil president guilty and later killed him and killed yy's grandmother who is also one of them. Due to unknown he want yy for himself and want to marry her and finally he shown up when that evil president tried to kill yy and almost impossible for yy to be alive at that time he gave yy a new life and capture her in his own built city he want to control her that's why he drugged her and many times mentally tortured her.
    k basically don't know the meaning of love from very young age he is abused by his parents and forced to dress like a girl by his step father so he can use him to serve him in his parties and those politician who want to fulfil their lust such a little kid ra** by those people later cause him heterosexual disease he cant touch any girl except yy.
    when yy is 4 yrs old as LAN duo she met a girl who protect her from many monks who tried to hurt her later both of them became very close friends , yy usually called her sister and promised her that when she will grow up she will marry the sister (even unknown with the fact of sister's gender). K always known yy existence but yy not for k. Later they met she only hated him.

YCherddor likes this.