Misc (BL/Danmei) Story Ideas

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Mikleo, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    In Wattpad, I haven't published it yet, still working on the outline for the novels. :blobpeek:

And no, this is not a translation. I just want to do my own take on these plots. Let's see how the story goes.

They're still drafts so you won't see them.

Capture.PNG

I just want to write at least 10 chapters first before I publish it. :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

But, if you guys are into figure skating, then ok, lol! :blobicecreamlove:

EDIT: By the way, if you want to follow me in Wattpad, I'll gladly follow back. But, tell me your username there so that I'll know. Thank you. :blobhighfive::blob_pompom:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    Alice-sama, Vi.M and SeiraJLoyard like this.
  2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I LIKE BOTH SUMMARIES :blobsmilehappyeyes: They both sound so hilarious. But if forced to choose I guess B's appeals to me more because imo would LD hopping is more common than plain old transmigration.

Also the bird part intrigued me. THOUSAND THUMBS UP.

I'm gonna follow you in Wattpad. You just got a new stalker. :blob_sunglasses:

3. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like A better because eventhough it's one novel, there are many different stories.

My suggestion however (as I'm fanfiction writer on ff net/ao3/wattpad) is for you to finish the entire storyline first before starting to write the fic. Also, since this is your first time, I think it will be easier if you write short chaptered stories.

Valentine and Shizun like this.