Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    LC should be that actor who got famous a few years back but goes under radar

shouahang58 likes this.
  2. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 290 (295): May I help you?

ZWB gave a light laugh. "So what? LC, you've entered this world for so long already. How can you still be ignorant about this? Do you know how Zhao Ming Kai became so popular? He is in no way better than you, but in half a year's time, he already a second tier actor! Isn't this because I helped him pull strings with Director Liang? As long as they are willing to spend money to raise you up? Is there any difference if your backer is man or woman? Unless you're god, second-generation wealth, born with a silver spoon, have a billionaire dad backing you, spending money to let you play around, otherwise, without that capital, you should follow the rules of this circle!"

ZWB guided him patiently and systematically. "LC, don't be so stiff! Wait until I finish playing, I will of course introduce a backer to you, at that time ... ..."

LC couldn't listen to anymore. He pounded his fist into the coffee table, yelling out like a caged animal, "Shut up! I want to change managers!!!"

ZWB didn't expect this, before laughing like he heard the world's biggest joke, "HAHAHA ... you want to change managers? OK! OK! You go apply with the company. I want to see! In this company, you would dare to have you!"

Finishing his words, ZWB face was dark and gloomy.

Because he used his hands to smash through the glass table, LC hand was dripping blood. His murderous eyes glared at ZWB.

The contrast of the dripping red blood and white skin added a dangerous appeal, and that pair of angry eyes were so beautiful, like blooming flowers...

ZWB muddy eyes clouded over in desire. He eagerly threw himself toward the other, "LC, don't worry... .... you don't have to worry. As long as you listen, I will not treat you unfairly .... ...."

"F*ck off!"

"LC,forget about you. Are you going to let you mother suffer along with you?"

The fist LC was throwing out stopped. Seeing this, ZWB felt pleased. He took advantage of the situation to nibble on his lips ... ...

Just at this moment ... ...

peng! The office's big doors was kicked opened from outside.

The doors knocked against the wall, letting out a thunderous sound.

A slim figure facing the sun stood at the entrance. His countenance held a natural power. With a smile not smile on his pink lips, bright peach blossom eyes, he slowly walked into the office like it was his own house. He cast a sidelong glance at ZWB who couldn't believe what he was seeing. He (YB) said in a faint voice, "tsk, so early in the morning, Mangaer Zhou really .... is interesting."

Seeing just who entered his office, ZWB clenched his teeth. "Ye! Bai!!!"

This stinky brat again!

On the sofa, a disheveled LC hurriedly pushed ZWB off. He gave a frenetic look at the stranger who suddenly showed up.

"So sorry. I knocked but no one answered. I thought you had an accident inside!" YWW lied without blinking. After seeing LC alarmed look, her leg shot out and kicked the door close, not letting anyone else see the situation inside.

"What the f*ck you come here for!" Having his plans ruined again, ZWB was angered to point of spitting out blood.

YWW stretched out her hand, dragged out a chair, before lazily sitting down. She waved the document in her hands around, "Came to report for work. Morever, I need Director Zhou to hand over someone!"

Sept20, Lianna, odanezz0_3 and 16 others like this.
  3. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZWB is a manager in Huang Qiu agency and also a board of director in Guang Yao. LC is the actor who disappeared from the entertainment world after one stint. This is the actor she is going to become the manager of.

shouahang58 likes this.
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai.... SYH looks like like your not capable of being the head of Gays in this novel so I now give the crown to scum ZWB whose acronym I already forgot. Now it all makes sense to why LC wasnt able to become a rising star. Poor guy.. but dont worry your powerful and smart + beautiful manager will save you >_< and thus I shall sacrifice my sleep for the next translated chapters. R.i.p

Thanks 4 d chappy!

Lilpriestess, Lianna and Aeiru28 like this.
  5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that at some point of time ZWB will try to rape Ye Bai. Out of spite and cause he is such a pretty 'boy'.
    :notlikeblob:
    Hope it doesn't happen.

Lianna likes this.
  6. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    .......My smile just cracked after hearing this... oh god...if SYH learns this then welp. This whole company will be forever erased in history and that great ZWB will be fed to Big White :blobtriumph:

Lianna, Maikh, Miaka_Mei and 3 others like this.
  7. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to read about him being eaten alive by Big White. :blob_grin:

Miaka_Mei and Yukari_me like this.
  8. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha he can get chase around in the forest and then become a free food. That'll be fun for Big White then Big White will resentfuly stare at his master for giving him such a nasty food. XD

IamMeowChie likes this.
  9. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ZWB...:blob_coughblood:poor LC was almost rape. Hope karma find him fast

10. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    The way I was imagining things was: him being in the house, and SYH and YB(or no YB) watching him scream and squirm bellow the mighty paws of Slaughter.

11. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Like what SYH did to his bro? Nah he should make it worse than that. Leave him in the forest with no legs. Alone with the wild animals... that should be his life

Nanashy likes this.
  12. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but... There is more satisfaction of watching you enemy die in front of you, and looking at his sorry state, and watching him hoping you will give him mercy.

Tho, on other side, he could leave him in the forest like you say, and in the meantime SYH will hug and console the scared YWW (assuming that he became more tender by that time) :blobnosebleed:

Yukari_me likes this.
  13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahhaa I like it. Yep. Good plan :blobnosebleed:

14. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    In a earlier chapter the author had YWW saying-that 2 boys pretend to like each to attract rotten girls but with this development I can’t help but think the author is rotten to

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  15. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hidden Marriage had a bro kissing bro, so.... :coffee:

16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I´m still sad we did not get a side story about those two :cry: I really ship them

LaDyViL likes this.
  17. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have a summary out quick!

18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 297 (292): Wanting to change people
    ZWB angered that YB wants to steal on of his people, immediately called Chairman Chu. ZWB told Chairman Chu that handing over LC was against the rules. Chairman Chu told ZWB that LC wasn't any famous actor, so changing managers wasn't against any rules. Besides, YB chose LC. So, ZWB changed directions. He claimed that handling LC was an insult to YB, that he should have an actor that is at least somewhat known. He wants to hand over Lin Hao instead. He was someone who played several well known supporting characters, and is almost becoming a second tier actor. Chairman Chu asked YB about his opinion on this. YB said that they could exchange people. ZWB didn't expect this. LC off to the side heard YB words. His taut face complexion changed into an empty one. His heart fell to his stomach.

Sept20, Ivivivi, annkanni and 12 others like this.
  19. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 298 (293): Take out Gong Xu to exchange
    LC knew it. Compared to rising Lin Hao, LC was nothing. YB wanting to exchange was perfectly normal. He already knew...his life...was already over. ZWB hearing YB acceptance, impatiently told YB that he'll hand over Lin Hao right now. Instead, YB told them that if they want to exchange, then exchange LC with Gong Xu. ZWB instantly flew into a rage. YB wants to exchange his best actor with someone an 18-line nobody! LC also couldn't believe it. YWW refuted. CHG personally let down the order to have Guang Yao cooperate with her. Right now, ZWB was fighting her. She implied that ZWB was acting arrogant because he believed Guang Yao was his, not CHG. YWW didn't bring up ZWB attacking LC because she knew ZWB would stand on ZWB (a famous manager) side. So she decided to sow discord between CHG and ZWB. Her implications suggested that ZWB would leave HQ Agency, taking all the actors and resources with him-something no agency wants. ZWB started to panic at her words. He knew CHG hated when people challenged his authority. And these words were it! Indeed, on the video chat, CHG face started to change.

Sept20, Ivivivi, Nanashy and 15 others like this.
  20. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 299 (294): sure you want to follow him?
    • CHG knew that YWW were saying those words to provoke him, but he chose to believe her.
    • He got news that the increasingly arrogant ZWB was privately meeting with people from Ye Agency.
    • He pressured ZWB into handing over LC to YB.
    • After all the contracts and signatures were done, YWW left the office.
    • LC still hadn't recovered, even when signing his name. When YWW left, that's when he woke up and left with her.
    • ZWB called out after him. Did he really want to follow this naive nobody who didn't have any contacts in the entertainment world?
    • His answer was a door slam.
    • In an office at the second floor, YWW handed a first aid kit to LC and told him to treat himself.
    • LC started disinfecting his wounds.
    • YWW was looking over her new actor. She called him a man, but he was more like a youth. Because there was no change in this LC and the LC from three years ago.

Sept20, Ivivivi, Nanashy and 14 others like this.