Spoiler Little terrified bun (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 20, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was ML suspicious that MC was acting differently from his last life?

kly, Novel otaku desu and lazynoodles like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel being translated?

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  3. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so.. @lazynoodles
    @azure_sea Is famous of introducing untranslated danmei..
    *waiting patiently for spoilers* :sushi_hide::sushi_peak:

Hanaru, kly, Novel otaku desu and 2 others like this.
  4. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's MC's real father and do we ever meet him?

kly and Novel otaku desu like this.
  5. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really cute so far. No time to give spoilers right now but if you like doting MLs and cute but determined MC then you gonna like this! Also a good brocon novel even though they're not really related.

Blood A, kly, Kalione and 4 others like this.
  6. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC was little, the father loved him bc he didn‘t know yet that MC wasn‘t his real son. So MC did already live there, his room was even painted very carefully, so that MC would like it. The only reason his room was on the 1st floor (and not the 2nd where family members lived), was bc MC was little and couldn’t always climb up the stairs.
    The father even wanted to marry the mother, but then mom died and father became cold

I actually think that the father was behind the mother‘s death, bc right after she died, the father treated MC coldly and hated him. So i think the father found out beforehand and plotted the mother‘s death. And he left MC alone bc he wanted MC to live miserably, neglected and not loved.

The reason why MC lived that long in his first life was bc ML wasn‘t that loving to MC at the beginning. MC had to throw himself at ML (bc the youngest brother mistreated him behind ML and the father‘s back) to make ML start treating him right. And that was a gradual process, not immediately, so father didn‘t do anything bc it was obvious that ML only treated MC as a pet.
    But in the 2nd life, MC automatically does things that bring them closer, it‘s an unconscious behaviour bc of last life. Also, MC didn‘t cower before ML like last time.

So when father saw their relationship getting better and when ML got into the car accident, he blamed MC (bc they were shopping for arts stuff for MC) and disowned him.
    Then older!ML woke up and treated MC even better, which made father plot more to get rid of MC.

:blobfearful: I‘m famous now?
    Haha, i never know where to look for new translated novels, i search directly from the source ;)

I actually have 2-3 more novels to post, but exam time is coming :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  7. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    LoL, yep, you @azure_sea & @alexfilia always led us to new untranslated danmei..

Jia you!! Exam is the bane for all students yeah.. I hope you'll do great! And we'll wait for more spoilers here.. :sushi_peak:

Hanaru, Aster Anemone and kly like this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Daddy is one hell of a bitter Betty.

Creolenerd and kly like this.
  9. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely agree with @lazynoodles
    The father is a complete b*****d for blaming innocent children. It's not MC fault that his mother lied to the father.

10. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC was kidnapped the father didn't care AT ALL. What an ass.

And before that, when ML got until a coma, before he woke up the doctors said he would be vegitative or at the very least have mental issues, the father was willing to drop ML as well until it turned out he woke up smarter (cause he transmigrated).

11. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Past!ML knew that MC betrayed him in last life. So why did he still treat MC nicely after reborn?

Heungbo, kly and Novel otaku desu like this.
  12. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's kind of complicated, but past!ML knew that MC was manipulated and kinda brain washed to betray him. when in the end, MC did betray him, he was just so sad and let down. but MC never managed to snatch the power away from him and right before MC's death, when he got kicked out, iirc the ML decided to punish MC (like a naughty child did something wrong, even though they knew it was wrong to do so, and the parent was angry but still loved them. thus, punishment and correcting past bad behaviour) and bring back MC (to maybe another villa?).
    anyway, when the funeral was finished ML was still shocked that something precious just vanished and he couldn't do anything to stop it. i think that kinda triggered ML (when he rebirthed) to look out for MC more.
    he even started up a new company, waiting for MC to take control of so that there won't be any power struggle between them later. but MC doesn't want to (bc of last time) and ML thought, just in case MC changes his mind. it's no loss either way.

so ML still loved MC, het finally noticed that he really loved MC, he got more controlling since then

the father was actually the originator for the kidnapping. he implied in this tone when he spoke to this one small family (not the 3rd brother's mother's family. they only joined hand, but the main people behind the kidnapping act is from another family/clan) that he doesn't care about MC and wants to get rid of him.
    so this small family does what he does and when ML found out, the father didn't deny it but also didn't confirm it (he wasn't stupid).
    so when MC was finally rescued, ML kinda threatened the father and made him lose money from a business deal bc ML sold information to the rival company. they made a "deal" in which ML will move out with MC and the father shouldn't ever plan to kill the MC again.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  13. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the father seems like a true villain..
    I hope he got what he deserved.
    Thanks for the spoilers @azure_sea *waiting for more* :sushi_peak:

Heungbo, Hanaru and kly like this.
  14. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh thanks for the clarification, I missed that. That father is an ass. I hope he gets his just desserts.

Heungbo and kly like this.
  15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it gets picked up and translated.

16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I was out only for two days and there are a lot of spoilers threads to read~ :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Romance between brothers fufufu~ My favorite~And seems so sweet:blobmelt:

kly likes this.
  18. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one's going to go in a bit more detail? :blobpeek:
    Well, it's easy to MTL, I recommend it over my glossing over
    MC reborns to age of 6, next day or so, Wei Min, the younger brother(5) is introduced by father. Yeah, he's a little devil that calls MC "stupid" in private, MC sees himself as an adult - not going to let this childish provocation get to him. WM confused - MC doesn't seem as stupid as his mother said. ML dotes on MC, but cold towards WM. WM call his mum to report back, ML is cold to him but nice to MC, he wants to go back. Mum tells him that she would send someone over in a few days to pick him up.
    MC tells ML he's going to be a cartoonist in the future, ML suggested to start a studio/publishing/company and run it - Missing the point MC doesn't want to go into management LOL
    The next day they go buy supplies, WM tags along because he only has summer clothes, they go their separate ways (WM probably was meant to meet the person to pick him up, idk), MC and ML together and WHAM!! ML was hit by a car!
    MC was confused, because this didn't happen in his past life, blames himself. Diagnosis come back - doctor says that his brain got damaged, don't expect him to wake up and if he does he would be mentally challenged. Father is pissed off, and even if his son is now useless to him, he's not going to let them off or else people would think that Wei jia is a doormat. MC is now staying by ML's side, sleeping in the room, wiping his face and such. Since MC keeps saying it's his fault, Father now has the (barely) excuse to disown MC.
    Flashback ML at MC's funeral - someone already explained it better than I could.
    ML wakes up after 2 weeks and ISN'T MENTALLY CHALLENGED?! Say wha?? :blobastonished:
    They did a second scan of his brain and poked needles at him. Conclusion: He actually has a higher IQ and body is stronger(? I thought he just wasn't showing a reaction/weaknesses :blobconfused:)
    Whelp, whatever, he's more useful to father so he's going to keep his oldest son, but he already disowned MC and tells him never to meet ML again. ML wonders where MC went since it's been three days already. He tries to discharged early to go home and see MC. He goes to MC's room from his memory - the furthest room on the second floor - but then WM is there.

Second life is already quite different from first life - ML before rebirth already started to take a liking to reborn!MC and changed his room. This is why WM was given what was MC's room from first life. ML wasn't too doting to MC in first life either - pretty much indifferent to both when they were younger. So WM's mum didn't plot to get ML into car "accident", because her son wasn't the only one out of favour and he could step on MC and climb up later.

WM is scared of ML now, ML looks at him coldly and his mum is in trouble.
    ML goes to his father and asks for MC, saying he likes him as a "pet". MC was living by himself in an apartment, when he goes, MC tries to shut the door on him. ML says he's here to bring MC back, MC says he's fine here. ML points out MC eating take out and can't keep the place clean. MC asks if it's okay and follows him.
    People are free to correct me. There are probably mistakes.

19. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!
    This danmei is already in my to read, but I'm currently mtl other danmei, so I really appreciate all this spoilers :love:

Heungbo, Hanaru and kly like this.
  20. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation PLSSS.... Currently at school... wifi at home is... is... not working... and really slow... are all rural area like this???... last night the power keeps getting itself fucked and blacking out 2 times...

Hanaru likes this.