Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so... this arc starts with a story in a boy's pov. He was born in a world where magic exist and his father was an exceptional magician to the kingdom. This world was probably a different world form where Ilya's living at. Though his father not of nobility, he married to a noble because of his contribution as a high wizard. But alas his wife died early after giving birth to the boy.

Through the boy's view, it seems his father does love his wife, but doesn't care about his child. This shown as his father kept some furtinure that his wife might like. One day, his father throw him into a mysterious room that probably was used for experimenting magic. And used his son as a lab rat (probably because he said something like: it should be perfected before 'it' dies.. not sure what that 'it' refer to, but the boy wondered if 'it' was actually his mother that might be still alive or something). The boy passed out from the magic that restrained him in the mysterious room and when he woke up, he seems paralyzed to his bed. A doctor came and said he will get better in a few days and that his father was currently busy for his project. The boy still hopes his father would come to see him but sadly even after his father died he never came to visit him.

That's about it for the new chapter. It seems random and I don't know what the connection between this chapter to the main story. Since it suddenly talks about magic and all which never been mentioned in the main story. The only thought I have is this is the crow's story and maybe we can get more hints in the next chapter.

2. Fares

Fares Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you as always but was there any reason for his father to hate him ?
    Like suspicious of his wife cheating on him or something like that.It's kinda feels like his father was crazy without any reason:notlikeblob:

Khloud2003 and IsaacaHawke like this.
  3. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the reason. I didn't read the why, or maybe I just missed it XD

Then again, it's told by a 5 years old boy (if I'm not wrong) so maybe he still hasn't really know about difficult things.

Fares likes this.
  4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so I just literally stayed up just reading the whole spoiler thread. I even forgot I read a novel like this since I was so pissed with all the injustice the MC got. But after reading everything I seem to be content but here's the thing. I will never forgive Soleil at all no matter what he does. If he was in Iliya's shoes then I even doubt he can last 3 lifetimes much less more than 5 so his potential as the ML is already non-existent. I'm guessing Crow story would tell about him meeting Iliya in his lifetime and how she saved him but she ends up falling for the wrong guy and suffers but still never gave up. This causes him to send Illiya into this hellish plot where Soleil would be portrayed as the guy she loves to make her give up since he cannot bear to see her suffer. I'm guessing the mc is a princess of his world since he called her princess but then maybe that's just how he calls her for a nickname.

5. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the author basically left us on a cliffhanger in the last arc, and gave us a chapter that sounds like the wrong story was updated. Like, who the hell is Ignes? T__T

Ang3Blue and Fares like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    so this means the damn cliffhanger stays just as that. a damn cliffhanger. also, the FL is still in emotional hell.. thats just fucking swell.

7. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    I plowed through all the spoilers and I must say, even my masochistic heart is aching at this story.

The latest arc finally gave me hope that Ilya will be happy, but who knows. It may just be the sadistic author-san building things up before letting it all crash down. I hope not though.

My preferred ending would be: the boy in the latest chapters is the crow and he sent Ilya into these hellish scenarios to show her that Sol doesn't love her and that she should let go. (Like what @Yuki_Chaos22 said). She wakes up, finally learning that Sol is bad news. All the torture she went through traumatized her.

At the same time, Sol's soul or consciousness is awakened from the iterations (maybe be was also sent there by the Crow). He remembers everything be did to Ilya and how he couldn't act against the auto-mode. He realizes that even his feelings for Sylvia were false and something that he couldn't control.

After waking up, he rushes to see Ilya to see if she's alright. But when she sees him, she recalls the horrid things she went through and unconsciously starts trembling. Sol is saddened by this. He discovers that she remembers everything and that she no longer loves him. She even fears him now.

The Crow arrives, and Ilya recognizing him as the only saving grace she's had in her prison of time-loops, runs toward him for protection from Sol.

The Crow is finally satisfied because Ilya loves him now. (He probably had a really painful past, fell for Ilya, who was in love with Sol, and became a tad bit yandere because of that).

Sol gets his heart broken. The end hehe.

Again, that's just how I'd like to see things end. I know Sol has his reasons for acting the way he does, but I don't think I can ever forgive him/think he's right for MC. I want him to crash and burn.

8. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is full of angst and I feel so sorry for our MC.
    I can't help but hate the sister for existing alone.
    I'll wait for more spoilers and see if this is worth reading further.

Cho_Youni, kcis, Th.ay and 6 others like this.
  9. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m with you there. I want Sol to completely crash and burn. Not being able to die but just contiguously burning until infinity.

10. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Hurray! A fellow Sol hater! Let's tie him on the stake and lovingly pour gasoline all over him. (Us masochists are becoming sadists because of slag love interests like him XD)

11. SinfullPanda

SinfullPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading just this thread alone is depressing enough I'm not sure I would survive the actual novel.
    I will only read this when its finished and I know the MC gets a happy ending with someone who loves her.....and Sol and the sister can both suffer like the MC has had to suffer as well.

avlirea, IsaacaHawke, Heungbo and 4 others like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, doesn’t everyone started hating Sol at some point in the story?

Cho_Youni, kcis, Th.ay and 5 others like this.
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    I hated him from the moment MC delivered the back story. Fucking wimp with a pit on the head. (╯°Д°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

14. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, despite a few rage-inducing moments from some characters, I usually mostly feel sorry for everyone in this story. Except for Ilya and Sylvia's father; he can go die in a pit.

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And the mother? How do you feel about her?

renuac likes this.
  16. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like she really got the short end of the stick and got dumped into a situation she should never have been put in. It doesn't excuse how she treated her daughter, but I get the impression she made the conscious choice of prioritising Sylvia for a whole bunch of reasons, and that living with that choice wasn't easy for her.

17. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I do hate Soleil at some point, but after I read his PoV and the current Soleil I can't say I hate him anymore :blobsweat:
    I do want him to suffer as he loses Ilya though. But this life Soleil seems different than before. Maybe because of the dream he saw about the previous iteration, albeit he can't remember it. Current Soleil shows concern towards Ilya. And he mentioned it himself that his eyes looked cold even when he was actually happy. Ilya always mentioned that he always looks at her coldly. So maybe he was just can't express his feeling that well towards the person he actually cares.

And if @Corensi theory about the Crow was the one behind the repetation and how he controlled Soleil to hate Ilya, wouldn't that means the Crow was actually the mastermind who makes Ilya suffers this much? And Soleil hating Ilya and liking Sylvia would be because of the Crow too then? The world Ilya's live doesn't have the concept of magic, and if the Crow used magic to alter that world, Soleil couldn't take the blame of his actions all this time right, because he didn't even know magic or possess any magical power.

Then again we still don't know what actually happened to Ilya and her looping time. Maybe it's because of the magician or something else xD anyway just want to express my opinion :D

18. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, that was a fast update!

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda like dandelion-wishes bought to you

20. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity