The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Rereading the Past to Present from the start, I just noticed the heavy emphasis on the bromance in the second post. Is that the end goal? :blobthinkingsmirk:

I think the fact that those people constantly reincarnating together (in game) is heavenly enough to those watching, but if it were to focus on specific person, like Necron, more scenes needed, I guess. To show that the other person is important to G and vice versa, and know each other like the back of their hands. (Which is why I like that 'nobody expect the Spanish inquisition' part because only good bros can come up with something silly and totally comfortable with it.:blobhighfive:)

I actually want to see them nuking planets (just to brag how OP they are) so how about one of them dies in a war and the other goes berserk in rage and bamm, one planet destroy, more to go. Mutual destruction. Happy ending. Yay~:blobhero::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive::blob_pompom:

Nekura and Gav like this.
  2. Moonlightlily13

Moonlightlily13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it was when binghe threatened investigators/police that was on the casse about the skinner and so on, but i need new updates so much xxx

3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not planning to update that one for the time being.

4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    CANDY.
    ATDSVT-Past to Present
    [VIRUS CORRUPTION DETECTED!]
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]
    The energy bolts were flying, robots were coming this way, in entire detachments.

AlPharazir was deflecting the bolts with his blue blade of light in a stunning display of swordsmanship.
    "You. Shall. Not. Pass!"

It would have been much more intimidating if he hadn't been a small, bearlike creature with a high, squeaky voice at the time.

Behind him, Trap who was resplendent in a slim, androgynous and short purple scaled and leaf green eyed clad in what was little more than a gothic lolita corset and lace edged gauze bloomers and All Seer who was tattoed in crimson and black wearing imposing sith robes were wielding their respective purple and red blades to cover his blind spots.
    "HANA, YOU GUYS BETTER HURRY!"

Orange skinned, golden slit eyed and pale haired Hana was cursing a blue streak in Huttese with a slight accent and wielding a sonic screwdriver on the nearest console to try to make the metal door slide open so they could make a run for it, her elegant forehead ridges scrunching up with more worry than usual. "Come on, you useless piece of bantha-crap, opeeeeen uuuuuup!

Her two female partners, an insectoid female with a spectacular figure and a busty purple lady with enticing orange-golden eyes and tentacle fronds instead of hair were busy transferring data into drives.

"Smuggle energon cubes, you said!" grumbling was soon heard, and the sound of pattering tiny feet, skidding down the hallway. "The Seperatist Cybertonians will be grateful, you said! Profitable, this is not!" The tiny green.... creature... with the wide ears, clad in a snazzy purple coat with a wide brimmed hat embellished in rainbow feathers was lifting a massive sack without apparent effort. "Lucky you are, that this way I was coming or rancor food you would have been!"

"Look, how was I to know that the eezo traders had already gotten to them first?!" demanded his sexy purple striped, blue skinned partner, clad in leather and straps, as she shot down droids left and right. She must have been thrice his size, and was carrying a vast array of what was obviously weaponry. Well, that and more shining jewels than you could shake a stick at. "It's not like I run into Elcors every day, you know!"

"Bait, you are, Silvan! Too sexy for your own good!" lamented her green skinned fellow, as he beat a set of droids to pieces with his shiny pimp cane. "Lucky you are, that love you like a sister, I do! Never forgiven shall I be! Disowned by Cousin Yoda, we shall be!"

"IF WE LIVE THROUGH THIS, I WANT TO RETIRE TO CORELLIA AND DRINK PAN GALACTIC GARGLE BLASTERS UNTIL I PUKE!" A gorgeous, red haired, blue skinned and antennaed woman yelled, as she dove through the chute, with what looked to be some rare cultural artifacts in hand.

"Less squabbling and more looting, guys!"came the call as Becerril came down, narrowly dodging a pipe. He was currently a bald, greyish skinned creature, clad in bright blue and green. His blue skinned, tentacled lovely asari wife was carrying what was clearly schematics for the death star rolled up in a tube, soon followed by his other two wives came slip sliding down the chute, voluptuous green orion lady after sexy red skinned twilek.

"Did anyone bring a transport out?! I think the rebels will pay big bucks for these plans!"

"GUYS, HEADS UP, I'm bringing the party to you!" A gorgeous male with dark hair, slanted brows and pointed ears, clad in a billowing black leather coat, with a pair of lightsabers came running down the hall, dodging an energy blast. His massive, armored space turtle partner shot back. "INCOMING!"

A massive creature's maw closed down on several droids, as a droid patrol of reinforcements fell afoul of the monstrous beast Ji had just named 'The Party'

"NICE WORK! Booze, this party must have!" exclaimed the green little man. "For in need of moonshine am I!"

"Well..." the gorgeous pointy eared man grinned.... very recognizably. "More like five hundred year old romulan ale! But we all have to get to Necron's ship first!"

"Finally!" Hana cried, as the door finally slid open and every last one of the group ran pell mell down the metal hallway like bats out of hell.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  5. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
    Love the antics

Gav likes this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PFFFT.
    GLAD YOU LIKE THEM.

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy!
    ATDSVT-Past to Present
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

"I GET KNOCKED DOWN! BUT I GET UP AGAIN! NOTHING EVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN, MY FRIEND! KNOCKED DOWN, BUT I GET UP AGAIN! NOTHING EVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN!"

You have apparently not lived until you have seen a literally tub thumping, drunk, space turtle. In armor. With a metal tub in hand, I might add. In basso profundo.

"FISHING THE NIGHT AWAY! I'M FISHING THE NIIIIIGHT AWAY!"

Drunk Vulcans aren't really any better. Drunk Vulcans trying to fish with make shift fishing poles made out of string, duct tape and left over metal and glowy blue bubbles in the bar's lit up ornamental fountains are just ridiculous. Pretty but ridiculous.

"He drinks a whiskey drink! He drinks a vodka drink! He drinks a lager drink! He drinks a cider drink!" was the raucus calls of the crowd as the drinking contest continued.

The tiny raccoon [Fitzgerald] was giggling as he lay on his back cuddling a massive liquor jar. The two floating cats [Mew and Dimension] were making out between glowing bottles. Four massive men who would have put statues to shame [KalEl, Stormy, LordofFire and Snakegod] were still competing and a giant tree [Cyrus] was making happy cooing noises as he patted a bemused skeletal man in a loincloth [Sideways].

When the raid group partied, it partied hard.

8. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if those watching will be influenced from all the partying.:blobparty:

:blobpopcorn:Waiting for more candies.

Gav likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine how confusing it must be to them to see humans, nonhumans, demons, gods, elementals, divine beings, divine beasts, demonic cultivators...all working together.

And partying together. Pfffffft!

I mean, you literally have cultivators of evil sects (sith) and demons (incubi!), vampires working hand in hand with beastkin and humans and other races as well as righteous cultivators(jedi!) heroes, divinities (elementals, angels and deities) etc. In a bar. Having drinking contests. On dungeon raids. On smuggling escapades. Not trying to kill each other.

Nekura, Slis, IzKir and 1 other person like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy.
    ATDSVT-Past to Present
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

"MY PANTS!" The scream of an enraged bouncer sent four winged three eyed birds flying off in a panic.

"These are not the pants you are looking for." The butt naked, incredibly well,built but very bald jedi said, eyes glowing blue, one hand held up to halt the blue skinned alien bouncer he had just stolen the expensive, purple, shiny leather pants of. His gorgeous, curvaceous, golden skinned companion had the foresight to grab the nearest drapes to wrap herself in, but he himself had not been so lucky, having woken up much later with a truly epic hangover.

Hence robbing the bouncer of the bar in which their bags and clothing had been stolen by sneaky twilek call girls.

"Those are not the pants I am looking for." The bouncer said blankly, eyes glazed over.

"The pants you are looking for are in your neighbor's closet. The neighbor with the hot wife." The jedi continued.

"My pants are in the closet of my neighbor with the hot wife." The bouncer continued chanting in response.

"You must bring him the barrel of moonshine in your garage." The jedi continued.

"I must bring him the moonshine in my garage." The bouncer droned.

"What the hell are you talking about, Stormy?" hissed the jedi's confused, redhaired companion after the jedi had sent the bouncer off. Sans pants.

"Remember that batch of moonshine Ji made out of sandwyrm excretions, that Antarean Honey and that hot spring water from Malfeas? The one where the blood apes drank from that got them boozed up for weeks?" Stormy asked, grinning fiendishly.

"You didn't." His green eyed companion, Midgard, stared at him in horror.

"Oh, yeah, I totally did. I mean, I diluted it before I put it in that barrel, but yeah. That poor bastard and all his neighbors will be so stoned they will SEE THE FUTURE." Stormy grinned, like an utter, demented bastard.

"...Let's hunt down those call girls and bail before the inevitable stoner orgy!" Midgard hissed, grabbing his arm and running for their lives.
    "SERIOUSLY?!" The words echoed through the dank, dark dungeon.

Wing feathers bristling and clad in a rich purple and sapphire blue togate robe, Ji did not look impressed. At all. Heiying knew that expression. That was Shizun's 'What the hell were you thinking?! No, never mind, I don't want to know' face.

The beautiful, blond, winged man certainly didn't fit the surroundings.

Behind bars, an attenuated dark eldar wearing a commissar's hat over his travel stained leathers smiled sheepishly, while his two companions, a white haired, victorian gothic lolita princess wearing a tribble boa and a red clad, masked being with a nest of mechadendrites were absolutely... unrepentant in the face of their friend's ire.

The masked being was even playing with a batch of holocrons like they were puzzles.

"I can understand why Rifter did it. He's crazy enough to challenge an entire group of chaos marines to a rock concert.

But you two?!

Why the hell would you idiots even traffic sandwyrms in the first place?" Ji looked profoundly disgruntled. "Those fuckers are endangered and quarantined for a reason, you know! They're only supposed to stay on desert planets because they'd turn normal planets into desert planets the moment they have enouh for a breeding population!"

"I was thinking," the masked being grinned, its clockwork jaw widening in an unnatural smile. "...that All Seer's wedding is coming up again. And we need wedding presents. And we all know how he feels about sandwyrms."

There was a moment's pause as everyone remembered (and the viewers got to see) a dark haired, well-built young man with glowing blue eyes and cranberry stained lips screaming "SHAI HULUD, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRS!" at the top of his lungs as he rode a thrashing, bucking massive, mountain sized sandwrym through a crimson desert, with his lovely (notsureif)girlfriend giggling, arms around his waist, and his white haired, cackling boyfriend sandsurfing behind them, using the beast's tail as his surfboard.

Good times, good times.

"We also know how he feels about that absolutely lovely sandwyrm mead you make..." Cyan wheedled, batting her lovely pale eyelashes. "Please, Ji? They would be oh, so happy."

"Godfucking damnit, you win." Ji covered his face in his hands. "I'll fucking do it. I'll go pay your bail and use my ship as collateral."

"We knew you'd see it our way." Necron smirked smugly.

This was not the first nor the last time that Necron and Cyan got locked up because they had engaged in shady space smuggling activities, and G posted their bail and stood guarrantor for their crimes.

Those bastards. Gods, he missed them both, those sneaky, scheming little shits.

11. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *physically cannot speak due to laughter and rolling*
    :blobjoy:(y)

Nekura, Slis and Gav like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Izkir. The Bro Train is real. It. Has. No. Brakes.

Nekura, Lunnear and IzKir like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link