Spoiler I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagonist (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 15, 2017.

1. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    MC asks if either of them (vice head and new disciple) appeared in the original story and if they're soul bound, system says no to both.

ML appears with a small box. Su Yu glances at system: "You can disappear."

System: "..."

ML hands the box to MC. Inside is a red fruit, MC asks what it is. MC is at first suspicious but ML acts aggrieved, so MC eats the fruit. It's only the size of a grape, the taste is sweet and sour, after eating, a stream of warmth spread slowly though the body and the meridians.

MC is surprised, this is a fruit for increasing cultivation.

After eating, this fruit not only increases cultivatoin but has beneficial effects for later cultivation. MC is just thanking ML when he feels the warmth of theb ody change, his face slightly changed, "Wh ydo I feel something strange?"

"Forgot to tell Ah Yu, although the fruit is good, but a bit wrong, after eating, it will urge people to..." Ling Tian takes Su Yu in his arms, one hand exploring under his clothes, "We can try if this fruit is as effective as rumoured, how much it influences cultivation, what does Ah Yu think?"

On the surface Su Yu says, "Well, then you have to serve me well," in his heart MC is all after this dual cultivation we must let you feel the taste of abstinence.

After days and nights MC can't help but kick ML. ML: "Ah Yu is not satisfied with my service? If not satisfied, Ah Yu can tell me what needs to be changed."

Su Yu glares at him with red eyes: "If you can disappaer in front of me, I will be satisfied."

System tells MC that the disciple the vice head took in is a devil/diabolical cultivator, and has practiced the soul bound technique! MC wonders why this person wasn't found out? But then, as the Qi Tianmen vice head, to protect his disciple shouldn't be difficult, right?

lol during their conversation system is flashing a "seeking praise" light, after getting praise, sytem turns in circles and some spots have become pink. Gahhh system is so cute.

MC asks BYZ about the vice head and his new disciple. BYZ says he will investigate. MC doesn't specify what is strange, he is half leaning on ML, although he's decided to not continue the main task for now but to enjoy what there is to enjoy.

BYZ sees them, stands up, walks out, he never wants to see these two people!

However, after taking a few steps, he realized that there is a problem. This is obviously his place of residence. Why is he the one leaving?

BC he doesn't want to dual cultivate MC has taking half-day walks back and forth, after a few days, MC encouters Luo Shang, the vice head's disciple.

MC provokes LS, "Is it possible you are not a cultivator" and then suddenly says "In fact, you are the real devil lord."

System: "Host... host... you you you... what are you talking about!"

LS's effort at hiding his reaction is much stronger than system's: "Demon lord means what?"

MC make as if to go away, but for LS, although he doesn't know how MC knows his identity, but this thing must not be exposed.

LS pulls out his sword. They fight. MC uses LS's own sword to injure him. Although LS' shoulder is dyed red, MC doesn't allow a single splash on his body because he has retreated a few steps away.

LS asks why MC appeared in Qi Tianmen, but before MC can reply he leaves the bamboo grove while crying for help.

MC just stands in place with narrowed eyes, doesn't stop him, doesn't catch up, but after a moment he can't help but chuckle loudly.

LS' voice attracts the attention of several disciples, they go directly to BYZ.

ML and BYZ are playing chess when LS and the others come in.

BYZ asks what happened, LS because of the blood loss looks very pale: "This disciple was practicing in the bamboo brove, coincidentally encoutered the demon lord, the demon lord saw this disciple, openly slandered disciple and the cultivation community, wounded this disciple who escaped from the bamboo grove, etc."

ML is frowning looking at LS, who dares to slander Ah Yu!

They ask where MC is, MC isn't in the bamboo grove. LS' face changes, it's been so long, maybe the demon lord arlady left. The reply, onyl two disciples have been in the bamboo grove, and no one left.

LS doesn't expect that MC not only failed to catch up with him, but also suddenly disappeared, he can only argue, "This disciple doesn't know where the demon lord went, but he really was in the bamboo grove, this disciple didn't lie."

BYZ is about to command the other disciples to look at ML's courtyard when MC strolls in.

ML immediately goes and holds MC's hand, "Ah Yu, are you coming to see me?"

MC: "You left for half a day, if I didn't come to find you, you would probably forget to come back?"

LS almost falls down: "Demon lord, this disciple and the devil cultivation, there isn't the slightest relationship!"

MC looks blankly at LS, after a moment: "I don't know who this is? Suddenly saying puzzling words, this lord doesn't understand."

LS guesses that MC is pretending to have never met LS. LS tries to convince the others that MC hurt LS. Eventually the vice head of the sect comes.

MC used the memory modifier prop on the vice head, so when the vice head walks into the hall he has no idea his own memory has been tampered with.

The situation escalates, LS is unable to convince others that the demon lord hurt him since the MC used his own sword against him.

(Cute moment between MC and ML. ML is defending MC: "Moreover, the demon lord is my dear friend, is the person who will be with me for a lifetime, I really don't want to hear shishu use 'outsider' to describe my husband!"

MC: "Ling Tian, you're a little wrong."

ML's heart flutters, is it that Ah Yu doesn't agree?

MC: "The companionship between you and I is by no means a lifetime, but life after life."

ML is happy obvs haha)

MC manages to manipulate the situation to make vice head think that LS used the soul bound technique on him. (He basically forged it, with system's help.) The vice head gets mad, starts to not believe LS' words.

LS is shocked. Who did it? In Qi Tianmen, in addition to him, are there other devil cultivators?

LS denies that there is any connection between him and the devil cultivators, but then a disciple comes and reveals a piece of evidence that triggers the vice head's memory (MC set this up beforehand), when his memory comes back, he remembers about LS.

It turns out that LS and the vice head are father and son. After a bit of family drama LS ends up revealing himself, he gets in a fight with MC and loses, has his meridians and dantian destroyed. And his tendons. (Is it just me or does MC like destroying his enemies' cultivation in this arc?)

The story's done, the hidden dangers have been solved, now Su Yu only needs to slowly progress on the main task. Su Yu swears to never come back to this kind of world.

That took way longer than it should have, everyone. Sorry! Anyway here's the last of this arc!

I'm not gonna be free until next next week (have an event to run this weekend with literally thousands of people coming, then have a trip after that) so other arcs are gonna have to be spoiled by someone else probably. ^^'

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *send backrub*

3. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't promise you I won't chain you at home to be my personal pet translator

Have a lovely trip ❤

4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! Oh, and good luck with your schedule! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpL:

insteadofdeath likes this.
  5. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I take it back, if you do see other spoilers from me, I'm probably writing them from @LaDyViL 's house trussed up like a monkey :blobfearful::sweating_profusely::blobsob:

6. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work :blobmelt::blobmelt:
    *give cookies*
    Good luck on your event!! :blobok:

7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::blobangel: I has no idea what you mean..... *prepares rope, and list of danmei raws*

swordfish, alexfilia, blaze27 and 4 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    *violently coughs* .... not only @LaDyViL 's :blobpeek::blobpeek::sushi_hide::sushi_hide:

blaze27, insteadofdeath and LaDyViL like this.
  9. Sakhyu

Sakhyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //has sudden urge to take up a system novel//

10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Go on..

Dig.
    That.
    Hole.
    :sushi_singing::sushi_singing:

11. Sakhyu

Sakhyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AKJDSKADJSAK
    if this doesn't get taken in like 2-3 weeks I actually might.
    Other than brocon I really enjoy MCs like the one here.....

12. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    a thousands yes :blobpopcorn:

13. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh looking forward to that

14. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm cheering you on! Go Go Go:blob_pompom:

15. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Some more spoilers,, :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Please correct me if anyone notice something is wrong~

So many name in this arc..
    End of the world setting
    MC - Jiang Shuo
    ML - Song YiMing
    Protag - Luo ZhenZhen (LZZ)
    ML brother - Song YiJin (SYJ)
    ML successor - Zhu Cheng (ZC)
    MC mom - Zhao GuiQin (ZGQ)
    MC sister - Jiang Tian (JT)

When MC woke up, system anxiously ask his feeling. When he's about to check the world plot, someone suddenly barged in, calling him Jiang Shuo and tell him that mother want to say something, then glared at him before going away. MC asked system for the mission & original memory.
    So, the original is a waste, didn't awaken any ability, so is abandoned by his family and left alone with almost no food. Because he got too hungry, he go out to find food, but killed by zombies, simply a cannon fodder. MC task is to avoid this fate. The previous girl shouting angrily to him, she is the original sister, Jiang Tian.
    MC tasked system to record MC & the other person convo later. MC meet with JT & orig mother Zhao GuiQin they have no love lost. ZGQ scold MC for taking so long, MC retort that he is hungry, so no energy. He hasn't eat for 3 days bc sister don't give him food. ZGQ said she & JT is planning to go to B city to search for MC dad. MC tell them to just go. ZGQ & JT shocked, ask if he want to go together? MC say didn't mother said they are going to find dad together? JT scold MC saying he is useless, will drag them all to their death.
    MC act pitiful, mom you don't want me to go? ZGQ say JT has awaken ability so she & JT can go, but MC.. MC said so mom & JT will abandon him? ZGQ silent, JT scolding, how can MC talk like that to mom, in their family, only JT has awakened ability, would he rather leave mom home while he go with JT? MC say bc he regards them as family, how could he leave mom alone? But how could they choose to abandon him instead?
    ZGQ nervously said how could they abandon MC? They're just gonna find dad then pick him up, outside is dangerous, it's safer home. MC is feeling impatient already, but he have to record this convo, so he continue to act pitiful. In the end ZGQ & JT go to B city and leave MC. System is going to comfort MC, but MC is already lazily leaning on the sofa, then ask system for the world's plot.

ML this time is Song YiMing, a powerful man, but when he is 25, his lower body become unusable. His career don't have any problem, but his fiance/protagonist cheated on him with his younger brother, Song YiJin. MC think how come ML always get cheated, betrayed, abandoned, and other drama by protag? ML succeed in establishing first base, the best base with many survivor, but then ML is killed by the younger brother who awakened his fire power. Plot ends with ML death.
    MC say a bit biequ (google said it means to nurse a grievance). System agree, but everytime is always like this, so haven't we accustomed to it? MC coldly looked at system, but it seems that ML retain his IQ, before ML always show affection to protag, but in this world ML always cold to protag. System agree. MC vexed a bit, so you don't intend to explain this IQ defect is in which area? System also confused, they are supposed to give ML IQ, but ML looks normal. System guessing that maybe the IQ defect goes to his lower body, that's why ML can't walk by 25. MC want to slap system and let it 'play' with zombies, then scolds him to shut up.
    System is feeling wronged, he thinks it made sense, why don't ML find solution when his lower body can't move? MC check the main task, he have to hit zombie's head in front of ML 100 times. MC:... MC is going to 'play' with system, system crying said, host I'm really innocent! (LoL) System told MC that ML should be in B city, but will soon move to S city to establish a base. MC decided to go directly to S city. As for ML lower body, he have many pancea on hand, he confident that he can cure ML.
    He prepares to go, when he check the soul fragments he got from previous world, he feels that there aren't any change, usually the soul fragments will get brighter after each world, because he don't understand, MC dismiss this doubt.
    MC have many Dan (I'm guessing this is some kind of pills) that he refined from previous world. He can use one that help mask his presence, so the zombie wouldn't know his presence. But for safety MC test the effect first, after that he go to find ML. He take a SUV passing all the zombie and teams, after 6 days arrived in S city. ML has started to build the base, many wants to enter. MC go to the guard and asked to tell ML to pick him up. Guard ask who he is, what is his relationship with ML. MC says that he come from past live to continue their love relationship with ML. 4 guard all think he is mental. MC blinked and said he just kidding, he actually a doctor and has heard ML condition and wants to check him.

Guard tell him that he can't let MC meet ML. MC convince guard to contact ML, when guard call ML, ML wants to hear MC himself, so guard give the communicator to MC. MC said, my dear, I come to find you.
    ML coldly say that no one is entitled to call him that, MC said isn't that person has arrived now? What is ML type? is he 1.75m, soft short hair, etc. Guards is dumbfounded, aren't you just describe yourself? They never seen someone so brazen! (LoL)
    ML don't have any interest to chat with anyone he haven't met, said he give MC one chance to say one sentence. MC become expressionless, sure enough sometimes flirting doesn't work. He said I can cure your legs. ML is skeptical, he has heard such things, but all leave him disappointed. MC guarantee that he can cure ML. Finally ML agree to let him in. Guard send him to ML. ML heart beating violently the moment he see MC, but he keep stoic facade. MC introduce himself as Jiang Shuo, ML expressionlessly turned to the house. MC smiling, thinks that ML is a cold one in this world, then follow ML in. MC sit in front of ML, ML don't like other touch his things, but he don't say anything. ML said MC can live in 1st floor, but can't go to 2nd floor. MC agree, but in his heart think that in a few days my dear will beg him to live on 2nd floor.
    ML going to go to 2nd floor, but the bell rang. It's ML fiancee, Luo ZhenZhen. ML didn't open the door, ask what LZZ doing? LZZ said that SYJ has finished the preparation, so she come to visit ML. ML said no need. LZZ ask ML not to alienate her because of his condition, she still wants to take care of ML. LZZ actually has suffered bc ML is distant, but now LZZ has got together with SYJ. MC wants to revenge on this kind of person. MC said to LZZ, I don't know your relationship with ML, but if she really care about ML, she shouldn't highlighting ML sickness. LZZ don't expect that there would be someone else in the house, she said she don't know who MC is, but he shouldn't get involved with LZZ and ML relationship, she is sure ML don't like other get involved too.
    But ML said that he agree with MC, hearing LZZ word will only have adverse effect on him. MC is happy, and introduce himself as ML exclusive doctor. LZZ shocked, ML hire a doctor? ML said he just hire MC today, so he don't need LZZ care and she can go back. LZZ is irritated and left.
    MC smiled at ML and said he is his exclusive doctor and raise his hand to shake ML's, but ML just ignore ML and go to 2nd floor. System ask why don't MC just cure ML right away? MC said he can't expose his golden finger right away since ML is still cold to him. System is going to praise MC foresight, but MC continue, ofc the most important reason is bc in last life ML embraced MC too much, so this time MC will let ML experience some abstinence. System:...

16. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Next day, LZZ come with SYJ, MC sit and drink juice, a luxurious thing at this time. LZZ & SYJ is shocked and envious of MC. MC at first thought that it's because he is so handsome, but when they come in and not sitting, MC realized that the jealous look is bc they are not allowed to sit in the sofa. MC is feeling satisfied. ML ask why they look for him? MC is confused, in the original story, ML & SYJ shoud be friendly at least, if not, how can SYJ kill ML in a sneak attack. What is the problem?
    SYJ said he just want to see his brother, bc ML has been working hard for the base but he don't do anything, so he feel ashamed. If ML want something, he should tell him. ML ask, what can he do? SYJ expose a guilty look, I am useless, failed to awaken ability, can only help ML with internal trivial things. MC knows that SYJ has awaken fire ability, ask system, didn't the story development different? System also don't know how the plot is different with the original story. MC can only find the answer himself. SYJ see MC expression ask, what MC thinking. MC only said that what SYJ said is interesting. SYJ is surprised (MC call him Xiao Song/ Little Song). SYJ ask ML if the exclusive doctor LZZ tell him is MC. ML coldly nod, said SYJ don't have to concern himself with the base issue. If it's all, they can leave.
    SYJ actually want to ask what is this exclusive doctor, but don't want to destroy his image, so he wink at LZZ. LZZ ask ML where MC comes from, why they haven't seen him before. ML coldly say do he have to explain his affair? Then angrily order them to leave. LZZ shocked, SYJ didn't dare to say anything about ML temper say, since ML unhappy, they'll leave, if brother.. ML don't want to hear anymore, interrupting SYJ words and ordered them to leave.
    MC didn't expect ML temper so moody. SYJ can only leave with LZZ. MC feeling regretful bc he don't get any chance to bully SYJ.
    LZZ complained to SYJ, SYJ comfort LZZ saying that ML good life will end soon. LZZ happy, but say that ML don't trust both of them right now and the people at base only listen to ML, what should they do? SYJ say, it may sound hard, but what if ML died? SYJ think if there's no ML, everything would be wonderful. LZZ excited, you really can.. yes you has awoken fire ability now, your brother is but a waste. SYJ tell LZZ not to talk too loud about this things. LZZ assure SYJ that no one is there, so when will he start? She really can't stand ML. (gosh this girl, I'm gonna..) SYJ admonish her not to be impatient. She have to pretend that everything is just like usual. LZZ reluctantly agree. SYJ tell LZZ that everything will be over soon. System heard everything and excitedly go to MC to share this secret, however MC is flirting with ML right now.
    MC ask if ML don't like others sit on the sofa, ML said he just don't like others thouch his things. MC smile and said, but I'm sitting right now, why don't he drive MC away? ML silent, he also don't understand why he tolerate MC so much, said if MC want to leave, he can just leave. MC shake his head said, he wants to be by ML side. ML don't want to admit that his heart is beating furiously hearing MC, he is going to go upstairs. MC ask ML to wait then ask if LZZ is ML fiancee. ML sharply stare at MC, she isn't, is he so beautiful? MC chuckled bc ML missed the point. MC said that he just worried he have no chance. ML want to ask what MC meant by chance, is it the same with ML understanding? But he went away without saying anything. After ML leave, system impatiently want to report to MC. MC ask why system so excited?
    MC think that the plot is different with the original story, ML & SYJ relationship is bad, LZZ is no longer ML fiancee, is there something wrong? System said he's not excited, only think that this is a great opportunity to save ML. MC think this plot has flaw, is it the plot or the world problem, or maybe there are other element? No matter what, MC happy bc his lover don't have annoying fiancee.

SYJ is thinking to use MC, he deliberately make a 'chance encounter' with MC, but MC is too lazy to deal with him and just going to leave when SYJ trying to bait MC to ask his thought. SYJ can only tell MC directly that MC have to be careful with ML, he is not a good man. MC ask why he say this? SYJ sigh and said, ML is powerful, but bad tempered, he won't trust anyone. MC looked at certain direction. SYJ said, you have seen ML won't let him sit before, also can't watch ML bc ML always stop him and his subordinates, but he don't have any other meaning, only want to warn MC, ofc he want ML to have someone to share his worries, but his temper is just so bad, so it's difficult. MC said, you say this thing to drive a wedge between them? SYJ is too despicable to use this to try separate them.
    SYJ never meet this kind of person, so he don't know what to do. He insisted that he didn't mean anything by this.. SYJ don't know how to make MC give him a chance. MC says ML is so good, why blame ML when SYJ & ML relationship is bad? How evil! System think this host, so unreasonable, would ML know? In fact, ML is hiding in a bush, so he heard everything, his heart beating uncontrollably. SYJ is confused because the convo is different with his expectation. MC said he don't want to hear SYJ opinion, in his mind ML is the most perfect man in this world, MC is only an ordinary person but he still admire ML. System is dumbfounded, how can he have such a brazen host, saying such a disgusting thing, really want to vomit! Meanwhile ML heart is thumping so hard, it's like it wants to jump out from his chest.
    MC said when he learned ML established a base, he pursue ML and is fortunate to stay with him, even if he die, he don't have any regret! SYJ want to justify himself but feeling conflicted, why is the one who said such passionate line is a man? SYJ can only keep quiet. MC contiue, even a man like him willing to trust & follow him, why his own brother tried to discredit him, don't your conscience hurt? SYJ is more painful in his eyes and ears, he almost blind and deaf (LoL). MC continue his abuse, your speech also problematic, you said you can only stand when meeting with ML, but I'm obviously sitting then. System receive damage, host, isn't this simply a drama?! The host said so much, the highlights is actually the last sentences, right? System is feeling proud of himself thinking he is able to discern MC words.
    MC said, since SYJ don't like ML, then please stop relying on ML, leading a comfortable life by relying on ML, then slander him, really low class (?). SYJ is feeling depressed, want to show his abilities, but retain his reason and stop his impulse. MC tell SYJ that he will take care of ML, then left.

ML then called his successor, Zhu Cheng, tell him that from this moment on, SYJ & LZZ don't have any relationship with ML, if they want to stay in the base, they have to follow the rules, if not, drive them out. ZC is confused with this sudden order, but didn't ask anything, just say that he will immediately publish this matter. ML further say, if anyone dare to gossip about MC, directly drive them out. ZC even more surprised at this order, but didn't say anything and only agree. ML then ask ZC to continue the investigation. ZC is wondering why ML treat MC differently, any other person who try to get close to ML will die miserably, but ML let MC get close to him.
    When ML come home, MC is drinking juice on the sofa. MC said he is surprised that ML would actually go out. If any other person said this, that person will be killed by ML, but ML found that he didn't feel offended, instead feeling warm that someone is waiting for him in his home. MC is trying to be considerate with ML, he thinks ML seeing that crazy scene will have no small impact in his heart, so he said he will return to his room, ML unconciously ask him to wait. MC ask what is ML command. ML feel a bit strange, MC don't say anything strange, but why he got a subtle feeling? He feels he becomes strange because of MC. ML coughed, ask MC when will he start the treatment? MC is delighted, it looks like his performance is very awesome that ML immediately trust him. MC said he can start now, so ML ask him to start asap.
    MC promised again that he definitely will cure ML, ML said that he believe him (*squeal*). ML never believed in anyone, from the start he always feel alianated, excluded, and disgusted with everything around him, which made his temper a bit extreme and negative. The situation intensified when his legs suddenly become useless, he really can't control his emotions. He is ruthless to others, more ruthless to himself, even think that alive or dead, there's no difference. But he don't know why, his heart constantly remind him to keep alive, he don't know why, he tried to bury this emotion. When he heard MC voice on the phone, his emotion resurged, fortunately he is alive, This is his only thought when he heard MC voice.
    MC called ML, but got no response, so he reach ML head, ML automatically grasp his hand, when he feels MC temperature, he don't want to let go, ask MC, what he just said? MC said only the treatment plan, he will give ML medicine and a massage. He press ML legs, your legs have not been active for so long, so it's best to massage it everyday, don't worry his technique is great. Press and press, maybe will be able to stand directly, ofc maybe it's not the legs that will stand up (*blush* oh MC..). ML agree, his heart feeling sweet, he don't understand why, but what MC asked, he will agree with anything. ML agree to start now, MC helped ML to stand, then asked ML to take off his pants.. (*gasp*)

17. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time in his life, ML revealed a stiff expression. But MC said he will massage ML after he take off his pants. ML realized that MC meant to massage him, he don't know if he feel relieved or disappointed. ML asked MC to let him consider this for a moment. MC agree. ML fleeing back to his room. MC asked system to show what ML doing. System don't suspect anything, thinking it's just the usual peeping for his own welfare, so he displayed it to MC. ML is staring vacantly in the balcony, then turn to the bathroom, he stare at himself at the bathroom mirror, thinking if MC see him like this, he will be scared and flee, right? ML smiled bitterly. MC is feeling heartache, he thinks ML must be suffering before he come to this world. When MC pondering the difference in each world, ML started to take off his belt. MC immediately focused on ML, he wants to appreciate ML beauty.
    ML moved very slowly and looked embarrassed, MC is feeling hot, but soon this feeling is extinguished by icy feeling. ML legs is full of ugly scars, ML legs didn't become withered due to paralysis, but this scars make it so ugly. ML is feeling regretful for the first time, he never thought it was important to treat his body. After MC get over his shock, he realize that ML is self-mutilation, thinking that his lover don't care about his own body, he really want to spank his ass! MC restrained himself, even though he feels very angry and distressed, he can only promise himself that he will leave a deep memory to ML, no matter if MC is around or not, somethings are absolutely impossible to do. After ML take a bath, he sorted out his feeling and decided to show MC his legs. ML goes to MC room, when he about to knock, MC opened the door, pretending to be surprised.
    MC asked why is ML here? He also just about to go to ML, because he thought ML is unwilling to take off his pants, MC can massage ML through it, but ML said that he will take off his pants. System feels that the convo is very strange, with such a serious tone discussing the problem of taking off pants, this really is the ML. With a complicated mood, ML take off his pants, he don't want to see MC disgust or pity, but contrary to his expectation, MC only show a bit of surprise, but soon return to normal, no disgust or pity. Maybe he really don't mind? ML is feeling conflicted. MC redeem massage props from system mall, then massage ML legs. ML is feeling hot, the legs can't be used, but he can feel MC massage him, fortunately he is facing down, but then MC asked ML to turn around.

ML said he don't have to massage the front, his certain lower body is already so active, making him embarrassed. MC try to coax him, but ML is adamant. MC is feeling sulky, but he just sigh saying, if there's any discomfort, please tell him. ML agree, he took a deep breath and tried hard to suppress the double physical & mental impact (LoL). MC take out 3 bottle of medicine, red & green every morning, yellow is to treat lower body, may bring side effect, so please be prepared. Red is hui chun dan (rejuvenate pellet) to enhance the physic, green is qing xin dan (pure heart pellet) to adjust the mood and clear heart stagnation, yellow is xi sui dan (marrow cleansing pellet) can directly treat the legs and also clear the body trauma. Actually MC don't want to cure ML so quickly, one, he want to let ML abstinence, two, he want to tease ML to love him more, but after seeing the extent of ML injury, he changed his mind.
    He can't let his lover continue to rise and fall in such an extremely negative state for his selfishness. MC also confident in his flirting skill, he can still make ML burn, ofc the last one to cry maybe himself. ML says he understand. MC still wants to tease ML, asked if he needs help to the wheelchair, ML eartip is suspiciously red, asking MC to go back to his room first. After MC left, ML hurriedly move to the wheelchair, pick up the medicine, and flee. Poor ML don't know that MC peeped and see this rare cute panicked looks, he laughed, but abruptly stop when ML immediately swallow the yellow medicine. The effect won't be as good as in the Xian Xia world, but still can improve the body function, but the side effect may be big. 10 minutes after taking the medicine, ML immediately go to the toilet, after half an hour go out. MC is in doubt, the effect should be immediate, but why does MC still in wheelchair? He has a bad feeling.
    MC call System, asking why does the xi sui dan don't have any effect? System immediately scan ML, the medicine is working, ML body improved, but the legs didn't change. MC is thinking what is the cause of ML paraliys? ML legs suddenly paralyzed at 25, no one can find the cause or the cure, the plot has changed, is there any correlation? He think up of an idea, opened his package and carefully watch the soul fragmets, he asked system if there's any way to get the soul fragments from ML manually. System is shocked, host, do you want to kill ML? If you directly remove the soul fragments, he will die immadiately. MC said that he suspect that ML have 2 soul fragments, that's why he is paralyzed and the world plot is different. This is only MC speculation, if he remove the extra fragments, it should solve the problem, but what if the 2 piece has fully integrated? But he will not give up so easily.
    He ordered system to search for props to find & extract fragmets that won't harm the user in the system mall. System found a props called [Soul Extractor] can extract soul, as long as the user is voluntary, will not cause harm, but if forced, the process will be extremely cruel, if you want to redeem, the cost is 100.000 IQ Points. The last sentences is very quiet. After dominated by MC again and again, system has realized that the mall price is no use, bc MC will use a variety of shameless ways to change the price to his ideal number (*crying for poor bullied system*). Sure enough, MC ask system, who is responsible for making ML this way? System feel heartache, but shrinking and said, maybe its... my responsibility? MC said he is smart, then don't he have to take full responsibility? System QAQ maybe it is, system is crying he obviously is an innocent. Then get the props, said MC. System can't help but cry, so this time host want to get it for free? There are no differeince with a rouge!

MC mercilessly robbed the 100.000 IQ Points props from the heartbroken system (This system is too pitiful!). Then he studied the theory of the props usage, he don't look at the still crying system (QAQ) and went to ML room. He is going to assess ML situation. MC knock at ML door. ML is lying on the bed, staring at his legs. At first he is hopeful when going through treatments, but each only leave him disappointed, but for a man who don't know why he is alive, he doesn't care too much. But this time is different, for the first time he hope his legs can be cured, but the result is...
    This is probably his last hope, this makes him desperate, at this time the door is knocked, ML knew who was standing outside, but he don't have any courage to meet MC. He don't blame MC, but he don't know how to deal with this situation. He is afraid he will lose his mind, even knowing that he is paralyzed and can't match such a beautiful person, he still going to use any means to imprison him. Such an idea came out more than once, but is suppressed every time, but this time is more violent, he don't have control.
    MC ask if ML has taken the medicine and ask how he feels? There still further treatment. ML is a bit hopeful, still have further treatment? MC said ofc, if ML has take the medicine and the side-effect has passed, the next treatment can proceed. MC sounds confident, but he actually feeling uncertain. This soul fragments is still mysterious, and for MC is very precious, bc it's his lover's soul fragments. ML allowed MC to come in, MC is surprised that he is allowed to come in his lover's room. ML never allowed anyone come to his room, but seeing MC walked in, he feels an intense craving for MC. ML called A-Yu (MC real name is Su Yu, A-name is used for affectionate way to call someone, like -chan in Japan or -ah in Korea, in last life, ML called MC A-Yu) and surprised that he called an unknown name. MC speculate that maybe the other soul fragments become active because of xi sui dan?
    MC smiled, ask how ML feel now, is he uncomfortable? ML said no, only legs still can't move. ML body actually improved a lot, other than legs, everything feels better. MC relieved, then ask if ML can completely trust him now? ML immediately said, ofc he completely trust him. MC said the next treatment will be very painful if ML don't trust him completely. ML is thinking for a bit, he completely trust MC, but this reaction is too fast that he feels he is a bit strange. System suddenly said he have something important to say, MC ask what. System said that he found a record of similar situation, but bc the double soul user is ordinary man, can't take the oppression of the soul and died! So terrible, don't let him die! MC didn't think of this possibility before, now his lover's soul has come close to awakening, it show obvious influences. MC ask if ML sure he trust him. If so, they can proceed.
    ML nodded he completely trust MC. MC give ML a drug, said if ML feel uncomfortable, grab his hand, he will end the exam immediately. ML swallowed the drugs. Props [Soul Extractor] is simple to use, 2 people take the drug, MC then enter ML sea of consciousness to probe his soul, then pull out the other's soul with spirit tentacle if the other party is voluntary. The instruction said this tentacle time limit is 10 days. MC carefully familiarize the use of spirit tentacle, then go to ML sea of consciousness. Because the complete trust, MC enter ML consciousness without any hardship, when he arrived someone hug him, and a familiar voice asked, A-Yu, is that you?

MC first reaction hearing this voice is that his chrysanthemum tightening (LoL). No doubt, this voice is Ling Tian, he is confused, obviously both are his lover, but now he has to choose which one has to temporarily disappear. He really can't choose, so MC asked system can this body made to be able to withstand 2 soul? System said maybe, but he can't find any relevant information, would MC like to try it? MC shook his head, he can't take such a big risk. The Xian Xia task has been completed, when Ling Tian's soul disappeared, he should join the soul fragments. The task of this world is still ongoing, if Song YiMing soul disappeared, he don't know the consequences. So he have to let Ling Tian temporarily leave Song YiMing body. MC asked if there any way to let the soul fragment enter other people's body, him for example? System froze for a moment, the regretfully said the man's soul is equal to the soul fragments that contain the power to support the entire mission, not any body can withstand.
    MC is distressed, only have one solution? When he had to make final decision, Ling Tian said, can it be not A-Yu? So very similar with A-Yu, why isn't him? MC feeling sour, obviously 1v1, why must choose one now? MC quickly calmed down, since this is Song YiMing body, he can only pretend not to recognize Ling Tian and persuade him to leave Song YiMing body. Even if he is his lover, he have to leave him for the time being, even if he have to lie. Ling Tian asked why MC won't admit that he is A-Yu, his cheerful voice become sad, asking why he appeared here too. Although his soul is suppresed, he still can percieve outside world, that's why the plot deviate from the original. There are a lot of things he want to ask MC that he don't know what to ask first. He completely trust MC, afterall, they are lovers for tens of thousands years. MC touch the small fragments and comfort him, he is going to share his memory. System is anxious, warning MC if he tell Ling Tian of the task, it may lead to unexpected bad result.
    MC tell system not to worry. He don't mind confessing everything, but he fear for the worst if Ling Tian knows the truth, so he intends to let his lover see a beautiful lie. He show Ling Tian all of their previous live, then explained that they are fated to meet again and become lovers for a lifetime, ML always lose the memory of past lives, MC is sad at first, but realized that wanting ML to remember past lives is too greedy, as long as they can meet again and again, become a lovers again, isn't it enough? No one is as fortunate as him to always live with his lover. Ling Tian is moved, asked so this man is his current reincarnation? MC said yes, his name is Song YiMing. MC storytelling is so beautiful that even the system who knows the truth almost get brainwashed (LoL). Ling Tian said no wonder MC even gave him xi sui dan, but how can MC have xi sui dan? MC with a straight face said along with memory of past lives he also can carry something from their past lives and the soul fragments.
    MC then show Ling Tian the soul fragments, all the previous souls is gathered here bc he is one soul. MC asked if Ling Tian knows why in this world ML legs is paralyzed?

Ling Tian sadly deduct that maybe he is the reason. MC can't bear his sadness, comfort him saying, even though he have no memory, in every life, MC always find him and no one knows the future, maybe he can meet Ling Tian again. Ling Tian is sad, but knows that MC is decisive, so he don't say that he is reluctant to say farewell. He ask if MC will miss him, ofc MC said he always miss him, but they will meet again. Ling Tian said he trust MC, he never deceived him, then he disappeared, MC is sad actually he has lied to ML so many times. System tried to comfort MC, MC angrily said that he has deceived ML so many times, but this time is absolutely not a lie, he will meet Ling Tian again in the future. System said that ML shoud soon be cured, MC realized since this is ML consciousness, where is ML soul? System said that he temporarily make ML soul sleep, since he don't know what would happen if ML hear MC & Ling Tian convo.
    System think this is necessary, but why the host is so terrible and 'play' with him again? QAQ. MC left the sea of consciousness. MC patted system, well done, now it's time to let ML wake up. System is praised by MC for the first time, his round body showed a pink light, in fact this host is not so terrible, he happily think, almost all those wronged has been forgotten (Such a sweet system *kiss kiss*). ML woke up 3 hours later, seeing MC he asked, A-Shuo, what happened? MC asked how ML feel, is he uncomfortable, how is his legs? ML afraid that his legs can't be cured, MC reassure ML, ML strongly move his legs and he is able to move it! MC is very relieved, because he don't have any other idea if this still didn't work. ML staring at his legs, his legs really moved? He moved his legs again, it's a bit awkward because he hasn't use his legs for a long time. He laughed and grasp MC hand, his leg is cured by MC.
    His first life is gray, when MC come, his heart began to beat, his eyes see color, his body is healthy again, MC is his god of luck, bringing him good things and luck, most accurately the most fortunate thing in his life is meeting MC. MC said he have to practice walking again, ML agree, then MC said he will accompany ML walking, ML agree, as long as MC tell him something, he will agree unconditionally. MC is not in the mood to tease ML, because he just say farewell to Ling Tian, he tell ML to rest, ML nodded again, then grasp MC hand again, A-Shuo, my leg is cured, will you stay with me? MC said as long as ML don't chase him away, he will not leave him, but it's very messy now. This is the end of the world, and his main task to blow zombie's head hasn't finished. ML remembered MC convo with SYJ, at first he don't dare to believe, but now he can believe MC right?

Sorry, will continue the spoiler tomorrow.. Very sleepy~

18. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

ichigofanz likes this.
  19. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaahhh that scene with Ling Tian is so sad :blobsob:

20. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling Tian is very loyal and persistent. I feel like crying for him:blobcry:.

:blobpeek:Waiting for the continuation....