Implemented Spoiler boxes carrying over to the next line

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by AliceShiki, Nov 26, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a request for NUF, so I guess chances of it happening are pretty low... I can always hope that it's something easy to code though, so... Here goes!

Can we have spoiler boxes carrying over to the next line when the spoiler title is too big? Like... If someone makes a spoiler like this.

Text

I end up not being able to see the title unless I change my phone to landscape mode... But well, if the title is as big as the one I just made, I won't be able to read the title even on portrait mode.

Sure, I can read it if I simply reply to the post and look at the text on the quote, but it would be nice if the box itself simply carried over to the next line instead, showing the full spoiler title.

I hope this can actually be done! >.<

Thanks for the time! ^^)/

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    LaDyViL likes this.
  2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this suggestion. It has been bothering me since forever.

3. orensan

orensan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    or you could always break the spoilers in half, thus reducing the long ass title?

4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes the big title is needed, and even if they were not, what you said requires every user that wishes to use spoiler titles to be mindful of the title size.

Add to that the fact that PC can see bigger titles, and that phones have screens of different sizes, and you can see that it's not really that easy to make it work out...