LCD Talisman Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Awe 128, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The harem tag is on the Novel Updates page. I assume it was put there by someone who read the raws maybe. So if it's not happening in the translated chapters, maybe down the line.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing these novels, it might take 700 chapters just for one or two wives to appear. It really shouldn't have that tag as of now.
    Either it's a spoiler, or it's wrong and will let us down lol.

swordman009 and Wujigege like this.
  3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we just reached about chapter 700 in Sovereign of the three Realms, and finally the seismic harem needle moves. Aren't tags put on mostly by people who read the raws in the beginning? Or otherwise when the novel is at the first few chapters, one wouldn't know what tag to add.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Typically the translator would put some up so we know what to expect and lure readers. If after 1000 chapters there's no snu-snu, let's find an admin to track down who put it up and find their real life address! :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

swordman009, Wujigege and Avenger like this.
  5. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Let's take care of the arrogant young master who uses tags to deceive us!:)

elengee likes this.
  6. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Then we should add the <Snu Snu Harem> tag because at the moment <Harem> accounts for relationships with and without Snu Snu ...
    However, the tag is justified for this novel ...

7. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 116: fucking hell man can’t even save people without getting looked down on. Is Chen Xi gna have to save them from this handsome guy soon in the future?

8. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    in chapter 117 when they were testing their eligibility to the tournament, what was the difference between star and level?

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Each level of cultivation would add a star above that lake that you created, kind of the same thing i guess. (within that layer of cultivation at least).

10. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    "don't get too close to him, he obviously plots to get closer to me because of my great status"
    *has to lower herself to some random young master*
    "WHAT, HE KILLED HIM JUST LIKE THAT?!?!?"

This is how we roll in TE. :blobhero:

11. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Level = the cultivation realm.
    From Ch-4:
    Each realm has 9 stages, well at least for the low end realms we've seen so far.
    The stages in the Violet Palace Realm are called "stars".

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to wonder, is he going to take out that lotus to rebuild his brother's body (possibly restoring his right arm) or keep it for himself?

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Time for Su Jiao to die soon i guess. Also , that elder having some item he's already 'comprehended' probably came from Chen Xi's mother's family as an incentive for them to suppress these kids. Should end up in Chen Xi's hands sooner or later.
    I'm guessing he'll find a hidden treasure trove during this tournament, inside that realm, by using that pearl he obtained.

Someguy666 likes this.
  14. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My money in a river diagram fragment. Given that the Su Clan can temper with the escape medallions for the trial, then maybe have something to make the talisman activate without delay, making her live for a couple more chapters.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    She'd still need to take it out and try to activate it. Insta-kill would avoid that, but yeah i think they might drag this out a little, although, that previous family got exterminated in like 2 chapters? even with all the build-up lol.
    At the very least, another fiancee she has will get killed again. At best she'd get killed and then the Su clan rages as they come out, but that supreme ancestor is like 'YOU DARE BULLY MY LITTLE BROTHER?!?!' lol.

It'd be hilarious if their ancestor is studying a single piece of the river diagram, which would lead him to having a wrong path of the Dao, much like Ji Yu mentioned to Chen Xi, 'don't study it until it's complete'.

16. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True but the Su clan need to fullfil the part when they ask Chen Xi mother help when he's about to exterminate them for a plot twist:sneaky:.

elengee likes this.
  17. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm expecting the two brothers fighting back-to-back, side-by-side, ambushing and assassinating the Su Clan and their minions' talents, destroying all their future growth.

elengee likes this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Heavenly immortal descends, gets ass handed to him by that Heavenly immortal senior sister with the godlike jade-white foot fetish moment.

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What i'm wondering with the brother is, if they form a new body for him, assuming his lost arm comes back again. Would he start dual wielding swords, as he should be proficient enough with both arms?

20. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Dual wielding swords is the most likely outcome. Hopefully during this trial with the kitty's luck affecting things, Chen Hao can get his hands on a suitable Fiendgod Body Refining technique that can develop [Sword Bones], rework his skeletal structure to push his sword talent further.