Recommendations novels like Gu Daoist Master

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nuubman, Nov 28, 2017.

1. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    looking for a novel with a cold and ruthless mc, a story where the mc knows that he is a villain and act accordingly as one, dont want something with a mc that its ruthless sometimes but oh a pretty girl shows up, ehh lets spare her, no, i want a heartless mc full time, but more than that a mc with actually some intelligence that has reasoning behind his actions and also a protagonist without some kind of insane cheat/plot armor like WoMW that literally solves everything for him or some insane luck like "hey i was just taking a walk when i found the strongest weapon in the world",(the only cheats that he actually has its his experience and knowledge that he got before going back in time but you will see that it will reduce mostly to experience because the butterfly effect, and the other "cheat" so far its pretty much useless but cant be called cheat either because its something that he got in his life as cultivator after manny hardships just like his experience...except that his experience isnt that useless, but who knows maybe in the next chapters that changes)its a true demonic cultivator, but also not a novel where the author tries to remark that he is evil with mindless slaughter, if he does that its because of profit or some reason (im trying to say that i dont want some generic evil dude) mmm also not the typical side characters ( brainless and arrogants young masters), with zero intelligence at all, i want some smart antagonists.

errrr i think im asking 2 much but whatever, really want to read something like GDM, too bad that the translations are so slow ;_; btw i'm not complaining at all just saying,i must thank a lot to the current translator for picking up the novel

2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Panda

Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever...

nuubman likes this.
  4. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Main character hide his strength

5. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops I completely missed that:blobfearful::sweating_profusely:
    Maybe dungeon defence

6. nuubman

nuubman Russia greatest love machine !

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh i heard alot about that novel, i think that even has a manga :eek: , the current translator its translating the wn or the ln?

7. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ln. Upto date with the current book released

8. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Tower of Karma