Spoiler I'm scattering some IQ to Male Protagonist (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 15, 2017.

1. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading 7th arc, feels like the entire setting is a gag story, made specifically to mess with MC head.. LoL

MARIA12628 and potatofriez like this.
  2. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh.. I feel like I'm spamming this thread lately.. :facepalm:
    The 7th Arc is very short! And funny! Only 6 part, so surprise~

This chapter started with a tale of a handsome merman prince Angel (安吉尔/AnJi'Er may be a pun for Ariel?) the youngest and the most handsome of the family, with blonde hair, deep golden eyes, slender golden tail that shines. He always dreamed of going to the outside world, but his father want to protect him in the deep ocean. When he is 20 yo, his father allowed him to explore the outside world. Angel bid their family goodbye and swim to the surface alone, but an evil witch (巫婆/Wupo, I assume it's a woman) captured him bc of his nice voice, so the evil witch imprison him on a tower and cursed him to become a salted fish (I find this funny somehow) if he left the tower. The witch threatens to turn him into a salted fish so he have no choice but to sing until he lost his luster and shine, then he is tortured to death and turn him into a salted fish (LoL, I can't, I'll remember this every time I see salted fish)
    Look up to this, MC don't know what expression to make, he regret agreeing with system to choose fairytale world. System is too excited, happily swaying, host, don't you think this set is good? MC said this feels like fake bc usually the narrative is straightforward, this fairytale world story looks very... fairytale. System flashing pink dots, he changed the style bc he thinks it looks better this way. MC disagree, then ignoring the discouraged system, he check the main task. He have to help ML escape & take medicine from witch to change tail to legs, then mission complete and ML get 100% IQ.
    Seeing the main task, MC almost speechless, I can understand the first task, but what's the meaning of 2nd task? I have to help him turn the tail to legs? What if ML don't want to? System said it's for the sake of MC, bc they can't have 'relation' if ML is a merman... System see MC face darken, scared, ofc it's not the only reason, it's the story demand, yes the plot demand! If ML don't have legs, he can only stay at sea, how can you live happily together? System check MC face still dark and add, note: the happiness (幸福/XingFu) here is 'fortunate' (幸/Xing) from 'lucky' (幸运/XingYun), not 'sex' (性/Xing) from 'character' (性格/XingGe). (Ok, this may be a bit confusing. In Chinese, there are hanzi & pinyin. Hanzi is the written characters, pinyin is the alphabet to read hanzi paired with tone 1, 2,3 or 4, for example, 妈/ma1 means mother, 骂/ma4 means curse, 马/ma3 means horse. Same pinyin, different tone, different hanzi. Sometimes when a Chinese person introduce themselves, they will clarify their hanzi. for example, 林美华/Lin MeiHua, 林/Lin from 'forest' 森林/SenLin, 美/Mei from 'beautiful' 美丽/MeiLi, 华/Hua from 'China' 中华/ZhongHua.)
    MC mercilessly 'played' with system, system sobbing felt it's unfair, he obviously considerate to his host, but still being 'tortured' QAQ
    MC then check the original memory, his original is Allen, a prince and also King & Queen's favorite child. When he is 18 yo, he leave on a journey and join a caravan into the sea, but encountered a storm and died. Coincidentally the day he encountered the storm is the day ML left the deep sea. In other words, if the evil witch didn't interfere, they may meet and the original may not die. So his task now is to avoid storm to continue living. MC is now at the sea and in 2 hours will encounter storm while ML encounter the evil witch.
    MC exchange props to defend the ship. System anxiously ask how to save ML he is more worried about ML than MC... (LoL) MC also exchange props to freely move in the sea. System rejoiced and they search for ML together.
    ML is facing evil witch at this time. When the evil witch started to attack, suddenly MC comes, ML feels his heart throbs. MC defeat evil witch by trapping her in some kind of bubble (?), then ask if ML ok, then he can't help but laugh. According to the description, ML should looks like a cute little merman, but in fact... Deep eyes, masculine face, 8 pack abs, perfect fishtail, what's this?!

ML smiled and said, thank you for saving me, lovely human. They introduced themselves to each other. ML invite MC to go exploring together, MC glanced at ML tail, even though it's beautiful, they can't go to land with that. MC said he want to, but ML can't leave the sea, MC can't stay long at the sea. ML then said if only there's a way to change human legs to merman tail. MC paused, he thought it's not in line with plot, but from ML pov, it's only natural bc his thinking is based on merman pov. Then he questioned The Little Mermaid fairytale, why don't she consider to turn the prince into merman like her? MC suddenly don't understand the logic in fairytale, then he smiled and said he don't know how to turn legs to merman tail, but he knows there's a witch that can change merman tail to human legs. ML glanced at his golden tail, after a moment of deep thought he agree to search for the witch.
    MC ordered people to build a fully enclosed carriage and fill it with sea water, he also prepares a lot gadgets so they won't be bored, in addition he took the opportunity to eat a lot of Angel tofu (LoL), touching his 8 packs abs, golden tail, etc.
    When MC once again 'study' ML tail, ML said that the tail actually has an interesting effect. MC ask, what effect? ML suddenly used his tail to wrap around MC bc he wants to feel MC breath.
    The witch discovered them and angry seeing ML & MC intertwined, system protect them by creating a bubble to wrap around them. MC rolled his eyes, feeling that the plot seems to be wrong. ML asked for the medicine to change his tail to human legs, the witch refused saying, you dare show love before me, I want you to be different forever so you can't be together. MC black lines, thinking the witch style is problematic. ML ignored it and want to get the medicine. MC feels that the one that have the wrong style seems to be himself. Witch angry, going to kill them, MC going to exchange props, but suddenly ML start singing, MC black lines don't understand why he suddenly changed his style. MC hadn't have the chance to recover his emotions, the witch stopped attacking and looked intoxicated: This song... so wonderful! MC: Wtf?

After the strange turn of event, the witch suddenly become well-behaved, then give them 2 medicine to turn merman tail to legs and the opposite. MC is feeling faint. (LoL) ML solemnly ask should MC change or ML? MC still can't understand what happened. ML explained that as a prince of merpeople, if he found his destined person, his voice will become a charm. MC is his destined person, but this setting really makes people embarrassed. MC then said, since they are on land, then ML should change his tail. The witch has left when they are talking.
    In his heart, MC don't want to change into a merman and worried that ML will change him, moreover this change is irreversible. ML glanced at MC for a while saying, bc MC is human so he like this way. MC ask, what way? ML changed to human, MC is admiring ML perfect legs then MC feel his eyes almost go blind. ML is not wearing anything, so his gaze inevitably fall on some unspeakable place. MC said I didn't see anything, but glancing more than once. ML said MC can freely enjoy his body. MC is confused, obviously just recently meet, but already so passionate.
    When MC mind is in chaos, thinking ML have the past memories, ML said aren't they already agreed for a lifetime? MC confused, what did you say? Have we had this kind of thing? MC kind of panicking, why did he know when they agreed for a lifetime? Then ML said you forgot I asked your name before, in merpeople tradition, exchanging names is a mutual affection, agreeing for a lifetime. MC mind crashed (LoL), he immediately want to take system to 'play', but when he checked, system is asleep as soon as ML changed form, why do he feels a ominous feeling? Then ML 'attacked' until MC forced to cry several times. After this extremely tragic experience MC fall asleep in tears (LoL). The affectionate ML clean MC from head to foot with his tongue. (*gasp*)
    When MC woke up it's already dark. MC said they should find clothing for ML, ML said he can only wear world's most soft & comfortable clothing bc his skin is delicate (LoL) MC:... This fairytale setting is driving MC crazy, he said, ok, where do we find this world's most soft & comfortable clothing? ML said he don't know. MC:.. Please take this mentally retarded merman prince away! MC rub his eyebrow asking system to take him out. Only system voice heard, but no ball, said, host I can't come out now bc the most handsome merman prince hasn't put on the most soft & comfortable clothing. MC:... Suddenly felt as if everyone had a fairytale syndrome. MC is speechless and ask where to find the clothing. System said he heard it's in the deepest part of the sea. MC said to ML since both of them are human now, they have no way to get the clothing, ML said he have an idea. They go to seaside and ML sing, then 6 handsome merman prince each different color surfaced.

3. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Last part
    MC see this colorful merman and feels his eyes almost gone blind. They are surprised ML has found his destined person. ML ask for their help, they said if ML want their help, ML & MC have to kiss, then ask for a longer kiss. MC:.. You guys like to eat dog food? (*gasp* fudanshi??) Then they said ML is lucky to find such a simple mate. MC feels there's something wrong, simple is not a praise right? ML feeling proud, then the princes said they won't disturb them and left. MC:... So are they going to help them? ML apologetically say his brothers may not looked it, but they are stingy. MC said so they ask for request but won't help us? ML confirmed apologetically, but his eyes is full of satisfaction. MC realized ML call them not to ask for help, but show off! MC feeling complex, but he have to admit they really match, both is a bad people. (LoL) ML said they should go themselves, bc they have two kinds of medicine, they can change to merman and human. MC merform is a cyan(?) colored tail, ML is enthralled. They use 3 days to collect everything bc ML keep 'attacking' MC. Fortunately doing it in water is comfortable, so MC body wasn't too tired.

MC asked system where to make the clothes, system said a witch can make the clothes, she have a machine to make it, but the machine is cursed, it makes people sleep if accidentally stabbed by the needle. MC:... Why is this sounds familiar? Where is this? System: Sleeping beauty kingdom. MC can't help but rolled his eyes. Then tell ML. On their way to the Sleeping beauty kingdom, system ask why MC seems unhappy, MC said he's unhappy since coming to this world, system confused and apologize for asking MC to choose fairytale world, MC said he like the scenery, character modeling also beautiful, but it really is not his style, he can't be cool here. MC just want to complain, not blaming system. System speechless, and just listen to MC complain, now the most horrible thing is ML don't have clothes, really left psychological shadow. Whenever MC eyes unconsciously fall on ML's unspeakable place, he's about to go blind, but his chrysanthemum contracted, simply tortuous! System is confused, why tortuous? When MC about to continue complaining, ML ask what is he thinking? MC eyes unconsciously fall ML's unspeakable place and his eyes about to go blind again, said nothing, just bored. ML show him the beautiful scenery, they arrived at Sleeping beauty kingdom. Fortunately bc MC act courteous, the witch agree to make the clothing, and it will be done in 3 days. When MC go to witch again to take the clothes, its.. a beautiful & delicate dress! MC stiff, apologize to witch for not clarifying that it's for a man, then he give the dress to witch, asking her to help him make another clothes again when he gather more material. MC tells ML his mistake, then they decided to go back to gather more material. MC go into the wagon and see ML's unspeakable place again, God, please let me blind! (LoL)

When they go to the witch again after gathering materials, the witch is now living in the palace, bc she presented the dress to queen and queen like it very much. MC:.. somehow don't know what expression to make, really fairytale world, only a dress can reverse a person's fate. The witch didn't forget them and place a guard at her house to invite MC & ML to the palace, and now the witch is called Mary. MC meet Mary at the palace and congratulate her, in MC heart he is speechless, the turning point of this fairytale world is too unreasonable to make fun of. (LoL) Witch promised to make the perfect clothes and invite MC & ML to live in the palace for the time being. MC agree bc he have nothing to do, when he leisurely walk in the garden, he found a huge secret. MC overheard two people talking one is crying saying she feels bad for several children that was trapped in the forest for half a month, the other comfort her saying now the children has come back, then she said she will never let them go to the forest again, never thought that the witch can actually trap them with medicine that shrunk them. MC mouth twitched, in the forest, 7 people, medicine that shrunk people, he seems to accidentally discovered an incredible truth. So, if the princess whose skin as white as snow appears and not find the 7 people, what is her fate then? MC black line. He see 7 young princes come and comfort their mother. Then heard that the witch that trap them suddenly become good and set them free. MC realized it is the same witch that become good bc ML sing to her, so if the princess with snow white skin really set foot on the forest, even if she didn't meet the 7 dwarves, the witch should save her. The problem seemed to be solved. (LoL such a twist)
    MC can't help but think the story of this fairytale world is too nonsense, he listlessly go back to his room and pulled back to bed by ML. Now not only his spirit is exhausted, his body too. 3 days later they finally get ML clothes, seeing ML, MC couldn't help but be blinded by MC clean white light, very handsome. MC can't help but feel relieved, the days where he is blinded by someone's unspeakable place is over. ML ask if he's handsome, MC say he is very handsome, ML said MC too, but MC more beautiful without clothes. MC eyes instantly become dead fish eye, said it's a pity that maybe ML won't see his most beautiful appearance for a while. ML ask why? MC said bc I want to play a game with you, called you run after me. ML said sounds fun, but if it makes him unable to see MC most beautiful appearance, then he choose to refuse. MC said I'm afraid I will not let you refuse, the game start now, he will hide in Snow white kingdom for 3 days, if ML don't found him within 3 days, he will hide at another place. MC didn't intend to abandon his lover, only to reduce the frequency of certain things, then MC disappear. After ML recovered from his surprise, he said, my dear, I will catch you.
    After many years, MC & ML have been shuttling in different fairytales, they help omnipotent magician escape from sinister cunning snow queen, helped a cursed prince change from ugly frog to a handsome appearance, they help swans back to it's mother arms before it hatch, they do many things, occasionally returning to the sea, chasing each other until their short live ends.
    MC said to ML, you know this is the most unreasonable world I've ever experienced, everything is absurd, but also the most colorful world, see many landscapes, even become a merman again. MC kiss ML, thank you for letting me see such a beautiful scenery.

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I wait all day for your spam, don't you? :blobicecreamlove:

5. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guest was some newcomer actor that MC's mom brought back home some time for a visit so that MC could be interested in acting (mom=actress, dad=painter, they really hope MC will be like them and like their jobs. MC became a business man instead, lol). MC was only 14 years old, just at the time for first love, hormones, etc, and since the actor was introduced by the mom, MC kinda let his guard down and tried to befriend the actor. After some visits, one time it was only MC and the actor. The actor brought snacks and drinks and gave them to MC, but MC didn't drink or eat anything, bc he saw that the bottle was already opened and the actor only faked that he opened the bottle for MC (-> meaning: he put something in and it probably was an aphrodisiac) After the visit, MC never let him visit again, MC ruined his career right after, but still let him live a normal life (he didn't go to jail or is now homeless, so very nice of MC).
    So MC learned to guard himself against anyone and that's the reason why he still didn'z date in his 20s.
    Of course, ML immediately knew the truth: MC felt something at that time for the actor, that's why MC's reaction was that bad and why MC was hesitating when ML was wooing him.

ML: i don't want to hear the truth from you, because that would make me more angry if you say it out loud.
    MC: *helpless laugh* okay, then i won't.

6. Akkachu

Akkachu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a cute and hilarious world. The ending is so sweet:blobmelt:

cheerydandan and ichigofanz like this.
  7. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read thiss plss link begging here:rolleyes::notworthy::notworthy:

8. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this at sto.cc

9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the explanation, i thought sth happened to MC body . . . you know~

10. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So its not translated yet :oops:

11. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    No one pick this one up yet, hence the spoilers..

12. Akkachu

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Sakhyu say something about picking this up if noone does? :cookie:

13. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope so!
    *poke* @Sakhyu

14. Sakhyu

Sakhyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol in 2-3 weeks, maybe if I'm not dying under current projects.

LaDyViL and ichigofanz like this.
  15. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link

ichigofanz likes this.
  16. Akkachu

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because it's by the same author.

17. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew I forgot smth....figures why the works I'm reading seem familiar

pcheshire likes this.
  18. Akkachu

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! I will have to check again. I thought this was marshals want to divorce, which is by the same author of 7 husbands :facepalm:

Edit: yep, different authors orz. Had a brain fart moment because I was distracted.

19. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    I like reading ball in MTL because it's cute hahaha but system works

ummm... how do they even do it...? tails and all o_O

Ahh don't worry bout it... the amount of danmei we read is bound to get us confused

pcheshire, Akkachu and ichigofanz like this.
  20. ichigofanz

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it would looks like how dolphin mating.. :blobpats::blobpats::blobpeek: