The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    Its 8am. Sleep deprived.:blobsleepless: I'll continue after a 3hours nap:sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping:

Lunnear likes this.
  2. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AS A LOVER!!! BUT LIKE TOU COULD BECOME THEIR CHILD!!! WHY THE fuck ARE YOU GOING TO GO BETWEEN THAT WHEN YOU COULD HAVE FAMILIAR LOVE???!!!
    tch it's too late for luo binghe(or is it??? Like i don't know... is there a support group for people like that?)....love is forever ruined for him. Which really fucking sad. Like...that right there is tragic.

Eastern system can go suck a leprosy infested, ebola and hiv crusted, hyprocritical no standard scum, toad's gonads. Why can't westerm system just be the system. At least there eveything is straight forward. If the day is gonna suck and your world is going to end it's straight to the point, non wibbly wobbly 50 fucking turns and build ups to get there.

Thank you for the updates @Gav hope yer having a wonderful day~

IzKir and Gav like this.
  3. Hydrochoerus

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT!!!! IS HE GOING TO MUMBO JUMBO IMMA FUCK UP YER MEMORIES AND SCOOP UP THE BAD LEAVING A BLANK SLATE SHIZUN???

Sorry for yellig. But is it???!?!?!?

Fuyuneko and Gav like this.
  4. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    No. He isn't.

Also READ ALL THE OTHER CANDY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF G'S BROS.

Nekura and readerz like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is online?

6. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here! Waiting for CANDIES!

I can't wait for the REACTIONS!

Gav likes this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    pfffft.
    /pulls out the sugar, various syrups, fruit and mint and candymaking equipment.

8. Hydrochoerus

Reading List:
    Link
    They sound amazing honestly. Really great to see the background pf those characters and to see an in depth exploration of them. Also cool how the sect and shizun's sweetheart has a chance to see G's life and what it means exactly to G to have a healthy relationship with 3 people and that it wasn't like rape and forced pair cultivation.

I love necron tbh o3o

Nekura and Gav like this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Necron is best bro.:aww:
    /cue the manly tears :blobsob:

Nekura and Lunnear like this.
  10. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufuu, I like Necron's life style :D

Gav likes this.
  11. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nee, Nekura, I always wanted to say this but I keep forgetting it. Your Profile pictures are awesome :D

12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :love: I'm here but I still have a bit of a cough. Just resting and chilling.

13. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    This is going to be a long reaction...:blobdrool:
    The start of G's past being told to his sweetheart & buns:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Luo Bing-ge, you deserved to revel in endless remorse for torturing our beloved G's Shen Qingqiu! Die, for all I care. Regret it, for you shall never be given a second chance to redo all your past mistakes. Feel the pain of longing amidst blithe happiness trapped inside your guttersnipe, ragamuffin, tatterdemalion, waif self!:mad::mad:
    Scream. SCREAM.:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    Payback a hundredfold of debt, with interests!:blobtriumph::blobangery:
    Because their's sacred?:aww:
    Is it some ceremonial event that is mandatory to be seen by all, gathering around the Pavilion of Past Lives:blobwoah:?
    LBH-chibi is G's precious little bun. It can not be marred by Luo Bing-ge's dirty soul. Ever.
    VERY LONG INDEED.:blobsleepless::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

readerz likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    very long? That's all you have to say on the subject?
    /stares at many many draft sections of BRO.
    That were not posted because I had a headache for way too long.

Hydrochoerus, Nekura and readerz like this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: I liked the past life glimpses. Especially Trap-kun, lol! I like traps...

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /going to post once I am certain this cellphone will not die on me.
    /frantically charges battery

IzKir, Nekura and readerz like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, someone asked if Liu is also watching the show. Is he? :blobwoah: What does he think of all these shenanigans?

Nekura and Ease like this.
  18. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsmirk::blobsmirk: I wonder what kind of face he make....

Nekura and readerz like this.
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy.
    ATDSVT- PAST TO PRESENT
    [VIRUS CORRUPTION DETECTED!]
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

The elven city was exquisitely beautiful. Its ornately carved, elegant marble buildings gleamed in the light of the dying day. Its tall, pale columns, beautiful domes, angled roofs, lace-like pavilions and towers brought to mind the organic shapes of leaves and flowers. It was a city of a thousand fountains and pools, built around a series of waterfalls, hidden within the steep walls of a mountain range.

It was also under attack by the forces of an evil god that had finally found it.

Auberon ralied the troops as the bells rang their alarums, the ladies and children were to be evacuated.

Werebeasts and monsters such as vampires and gigantic spiders had began to emerge from the tunnels they had dug, with an army of orcs, goblins and trolls, led by cyclopean, and multi armed giants.

As the sun painted the marble steps crimson, what they had taken to be a mountain range unfolded its massive wings and raised its head arrogantly, crimson eyes fiery, opening its maw to reveal the gleam of flame in its throat.

....And Trap took one look at the mountain range sized dragon, squealed like a fangirl and said with stars in hir eyes, "He's beautiful! I MUST HAVE HIS BABIES."

There was a long awkward moment as everyone on both sides of the battlefield looked at hir in shock and various degrees of horror. Yes, even the goblins.

"I WILL RAISE THEM AND RIDE THEM AND CALL THEM SQUISHY AND THEY WILL. BE. MINE!"

No, that statement didn't really help.

AlPharazir coughed and asked, "As pets?"

Hir's enthusiastic nodding left everyone else feeling relieved.

Even the balrogs.

Nevertheless, everyone shuffled and crabwalked just a little bit further away from Trap anyway. Just in case.

Well, everyone other than AlPharazir and AllSeer.

The battle resumed as had been originally planned. Trap who was currently a white haired beauty of indeterminate gender in....very feminine clothing with lots of lace and silvery armor, AlPharazir who was currently a flame haired elven male of possibly Feanorian ancestry and AllSeer who was currently a Prince of Amber now naturally moved to engage the dragon.

(Fortunately not in 'that' way.)

Bloody, Anemone and Lana immediately headed for the vampires as their current forms which were female as usual, would suit that battle best. Bloody was a Belmont, Anemone was currently a senshi, and Lana was currently a blonde demon hunter from DMC.

Kalel was a kryptonian, Stormy was a Primarch, Necron was a dwarf king to match Ji's elven princess (and sorceress) and Cyrus.... well Cyrus had gone full kamen rider. Their group headed for the monsters, giants and trolls. Auberon and the elves would handle the orcs, goblins and the evacuation of everything that could be saved.
    Trap, AlPharazir and AllSeer had decided on sneaking into the dragon pits to steal dragon eggs. Because Trap loved dragons. Trap loved to raise dragons, loved to fly on dragonback and neither of hir two spouses could resist the lure of having a dragon to ride.

Clearly since the dragon nests were held by the evil god, in the massive fortress built into the walls of a massive extinct volcano, surrounded by the hellish landscape of cracked volcanic rock, obsidian shards, lava bubbling in streams and pools, with rare sources of drinkable water, scorching sands, acid pools and sparse vegetation.... they would need actual backup on this one.
    This is why there was quickly a recruiting drive. Sum who was going in as an Asgardian Dragonborn and Amphibia who was going in as a Slann, immediately agreed to go because it meant that they could free the slaves whom the dark god had taken.

Ophidian on the other hand, had to hand in a resignation form for the forces of evil.

"I'm defecting from the forces of evil." He told his shocked supervisor.

"What?! But we need you to invade a planet this weekend!" His supervisor, a massive crimson Djinn, flailed.

"I'LL BE BACK NEXT WEEK, MY BROTHERS NEED ME!" Ophidian said, as he tossed his glorious, flowing pantene-commercial-worthy crimson hair and made a... suitably dramatic exit.

Then, as could be expected, his former coworkers attempted to stop him on his way out and he proceeded to punt them out of his way in a glorious martial arts montage.
    "FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS!" echoed through the fortress as the trio of communists... broke into the dungeons. As in, literally broke in. Broke the walls like the Kool-Aid Man with a cry of "OH YEAH!"
    Trap's group was stealthier. If you can consider suddenly changing the guards's genders en masse and then brutally slaughtering them while they were barely started on getting used to their sudden grotesque shift in balance as stealthy. If you can consider massive explosions being stealthy.

If you can consider being the 'Terror That Giggles In The Night' to be stealthy.

In short the demon god's fortress was shortly a massive clusterfuck.

....this was not helped by Ji's stealing the Silmarils right from the Demon God's crown and taunting him with them, yelling, "FETCH!" ...right before catapulting them both in different directions and engaging the NPC raid boss in battle to cover her companions escape. With the elves and dragon eggs.

Yes, in this life, in this campaign, she got pasted by the Demon God in question. As in reduced to paste by his massive mountain range breaking hammer, but not before she had inflicted a crippling injury on the raid boss in question that would cost it a ludicrous amount of time to regenerate, thus buying the elven and dwarven and human nations time to regroup, rebuild and grow in strength for the next War of Wrath.

The thing about Trap was, hir wasn't just androgynous or genderfluid... Hir took great joy in going around in feminine clothing, or obviously female bodies, while calling hirself 'manly'... which caused everyone within range to reassure hir that hir is the prettiest princess...which made hir preen hirself like a peacock on full display, and say hir was the "MANLIEST KING" whenever hir was in an obviously female body, wearing feminine clothing, while calling hir's husbands hir's 'waifus'.

Conversely when hir wore an obviously male body, hir would preen even more when hir called hirself 'pretty' and thus encouraged people to call hir the prettiest princess. This was why hir's guild title was 'Prettiest Princess'.

It was confusing as hell. Trap was confusing as hell in general. Hir changed others' gender for fun and games.

After the fifth time hir called hirself "MANLY LIKE MY AWESOME FATHER!" while in a gorgeous female body with very visible curves, Ji gave up on ever comprehending hir.

This horrible mental conundrum was laid out before the audience, whose brains weren't exactly equipped to deal with it either.

While Bloody, Anemone, Hana and Lana were consistently female, AllSeer and Ji could be male or female, and AlPharazir was consistently male in all his reincarnations as were Stormy, LordofFire, Cyrus and several of the other reincarnators.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  20. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
    (y):blobhighfive:

readerz likes this.