Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 353 (348): By Wan Wan's Instructions
    YHW with red eyes praised it unceasingly. MJZ explained the meaning of the paintings. One for air. One for earth. Only when put together is it considered whole. MJZ humbly asked that YHW accepted his gift. YHW was ecstatic, but he still had to refuse. It was too precious. MJZ insisted. YYY piped up, telling YHW to accept his good will. YHW humbly accepted it. Without a doubt, YYY and GYZ gifted the best present tonight. Everyone complimented YHW on how having YYY and GYZ was his luck. YHW enjoyed the compliments. YYY modestly told everyone that as the younger generation, they should do anything they can for their elders.

Everyone wanted to continue to chat with MJZ only to find that he had already turned towards something else. YWW was calmly watching the scene, only to see MJZ turn and catch her eye. MJZ came forward to stop in front of her, greeting YWW as an old friend. YWW was shocked. She knew MJZ? Not only her, the guests were shocked that YWW knew MJZ.

YHW came behind asking MJZ that he knew YWW? MJZ told him that they've known each other for a long time. YHW was astonished that YWW was so familiar with MJZ. YST and LWJ were as well. They never knew YWW knew MJZ. MJZ continued to address YWW. She should have told him earlier, he would have prepared a better gift. YWW blinked. She didn't understand his meaning at all. He was talking to her?

YHW asked MJZ what this was about. MJZ explained that he came to the party to give his wishes because of YWW. His words caused the entire room to fall silent.

2. Raizel_Kertia

Raizel_Kertia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That slap

Lianna and ningle like this.
  3. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will post 350 - 352 after @ningle post 349.

Summarizing it now. The author was on a roll with 30 chapters! Can there be more chapters today? :blobpeek:

ningle and JuuHachi like this.
  4. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 354 (349): Was it because of Si Ye Han?
    Everyone's gazes flew to YWW. They all thought it was YYY and GYZ who invited MJZ but it was actually YWW. YYY and GYZ face froze. GYZ asked MJZ that he came because of YWW. MJZ nodded as if it was expected. GYZ couldn't say another word.

On the other hand, YWW face was expressionless, but she was panicking on the inside. What was this? MJZ was saying they knew each other and came here because of her? How could she possibly invite a person like him? All of a sudden, a name flashed across her mind. SYH? If it was him, then...it was possible. But, the fact that he hadn't stopped her from coming was already a miracle. Why would he send a gift to YHW?

GYZ also couldn't accept this fact. He wants to keep asking, but seeing MJZ face, he knew this would only bring disgrace to himself. He could only say that it doesn't matter who he came by for. They were thankful that he came. YYY added as long as YHW was happy. She never thought YWW would know MJZ.

The guests already started talking amongst themselves. They had all looked at YWW in a bad light. It turns out that she was a genius. To be able to know MJZ. What family can claim they have this kind of ability. YHW was lucky to have her as a granddaughter. Of course, YHW gaze at YWW was different. Did his granddaughter finally understand things?

YWW found an opportunity to have a chat with MJZ alone. YWW with a probing gaze asked if he really knew her. MJZ didn't have ill intent, but it was odd, so she wanted to know the truth. MJZ told her of course. Why would she ask that? Seeing his confident response, YWW became more suspicious. Why doesn't she remember? MJZ told her that she forgot in disappointment.

YWW mouth twitched. She was still young. An annoyed MJZ asked what she meant. YWW had a little smile. She meant that she couldn't already be senile. She was absolutely certain that she doesn't know him. MJZ lightly coughed. YWW was too lazy to beat around the bush. She straightforwardly asked MZJ whether or not it was SYH who had him come.

5. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I think she should be asleep. She's been at it all night.

Neo Legis likes this.
  6. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 355 (350): Where do Wanwan stand?

· MJZ frowned, looking confused he said that he didn’t know the person YWW mentioned.

· Looking at each other’s expression, YWW is sure that it’s absolutely impossible for her to meet MJZ. She didn’t expect that MJZ will act like that and thought that MJZ’s acting is very good. Since the other side said that he doesn’t know that person, then she won’t ask anymore. YWW excused herself and went to where her parents are.

· GYZ has been staring at YWW and his face turned ugly when he saw MJZ and YWW talking amicably with each other.

· That piece of carving can be excused but thought that even if YWW does have an ability, it would be a joke to say that she has the ability to ask MJZ to attend the private party.

· GYZ’s face suddenly turned gloomy when he thought that in the entire capital, the only person who could have invited MJZ is that person.

· After leaving Jing Garden last time, he lost contact with YWW. Originally, he thought that that person would have gotten tired after playing for a few days. What he didn’t expect is after being detained for such a long time, she is still involved with that man.

· YYY called GYZ's attention and asked what he was thinking. Looking at the weak looking beauty beside him, his looks turned gentle and said that he was naturally thinking about the thing between them.

· He thought that whatever YWW does is none of his business and that today, he will completely break off their relations.

· YYY suddenly turned red and said that she wants to say hello to YWW’s parents. GYZ asked what if it starts a fight? YYY reluctantly looked at him and said not to worry, after all, they are relatives. GYZ cannot refuse her request so he said that he’ll accompany her.

· YYY politely opened her mouth when they reached YST’s table and said that her parents and grandmother were unable to go back today as the snow blocked the airport of M country. She asked for forgiveness if they weren’t entertained well during the party as she was the only one who was able to attend.

· GYZ didn’t speak but anyone can see with a glance that he always stayed beside YYY looking as if he fears that he will lose YYY if he weren’t always beside her.

· YST was already unhappy when he saw the two together earlier, at the moment, his face suddenly turned uglier.

· YST calmly looked at GYZ and asked if GYZ has a grudge with them as he always regarded GYZ well but despite still being engaged with YWW, he’s already openly seen with YYY.

· GYZ’s face turned a bit unpleasant and said that he have always respected YST but he really didn’t think that YST will damage the company for personal interests and that ever since, he, GYZ never ignored his morals.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  7. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First the skull now the MZJ. I am getting a Déjà Vu feeling. This reminds me of the special dinner celebration where each chef tried to one-up one each other.

8. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It
    Yes, this reminded me of that too. :X3:

9. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    How much more left?

All Thank you for translation summaries

10. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 356 (351): I really can't see your sister
    • GYZ said with a straight face and full of justice that he didn't have feelings for YWW but he still haven't torn their faces and everything that happened is only justice as they pressured YYY.
    • YMF almost couldn't hold back his tightly clenched fists. This @$$h0le obviously saw that his father have lost power and immediately shifted to YYY's side. Afraid of being the one blamed, he didn't immediately dissolve the contract but he's now biting the bullet. Really shamelss!
    • Although YMF is sneering again and again in his heart, he deliberately didn't say anything and laughingly looked towards YWW.
    • GYZ no longer called YST as uncle but Mr. and said that in order to take care of their past feelings, he have been wronged for far too long, starting from the time he and YWW was engaged.
    • YYY called YWW by her name and looked apologetically at her and left with GYZ guarding her.
    • This B@$Tard! YST's angry face was flushed, his chest heaving up and down. Today's humiliation no longer made him angry but furious. LWJ held YWW's hand worriedly and called her name.
    • YMF looked silently at YWW, with a light laugh and face full of ridicule, "YWW, Good news! GYZ doesn't even give a f@rt about you! Haven't he said it well in front of our parents? Why? Are you sad that he's taking care of YYY? How can you say you'll protect our parents? With a hook of GYZ's finger you'll forget who you are, you even forgot who gave birth and raised you!"
    • LWJ looked strangely at her son's face, "YMF! Leave YWW alone"
    • YMF, "Did I say anything wrong? Mother, if it weren't for your easy going nature, this kind of thing wouldn't happen. I advise you not to be optimistic about her, otherwise I don't know how more shameless she'll be"
    • YWW didn't mind YMF's attitude and smiled lazily," Brother, don't worry. I didn't speak as I'm too lazy to talk to GYZ. After all.. brother, people will grow up... their eyes will naturally change, therefore, I won't put my eyes on those kind of people like GYZ."
    • YMF looked surprised for a moment, he didn't expect YWW to say that, in the past, she'll get angry once he said bad things about GYZ.
    • YMF unhurriedly continued, "Unlike you brother... after so many years, I can see that you still haven't grown much!"
    • YMF heard what YWW wants to imply. His face suddenly changed and slammed his hands on the glass table "YWW! What do you mean?!"
    • YWW grinned while making small laughing sounds, "Brother kept saying that I can't forget a man, that I can't even recognize my parents, but you're the same, brother! Are you even better than me? Aren't we reversed, you also being fanatical over a woman? Can't you even identify a cow?"

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Mengqi = cash cow!! Hahahhahaha such great sarcasm
    OMG I couldn't find a better word to define SMQ's character! So vicious! But I like it!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy at least it ended fast and it was interesting with many face-slapping. Unlike HM, which is filled with meaningless gossips over and over again.

Fieyy-Qa and jyuuxvii like this.
  13. waterdance68

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! I find it funny that just yesterday I told Yuki_Chaos22 that hopefully this arc would only take 20-30 chapters, and today author released 30 in one go. (Yup I've got a weird sense of humor) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

odanezz0_3, Fieyy-Qa and Lianna like this.
  14. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 357 (352): It has nothing to do with you
    • "You!... " YMF said angrily.
    • LWJ hurriedly mediated between her children, "We're all finally together, don't be noisy!"
    • YMF held back a belly full of anger, he kept drinking with a buried head.
    • Halfway through the party, YYY took the microphone and gracefully said welcome greetings, her body exuding elegance. Because her parents and grandmother can't come back on time due to the heavy snow, YYY was the one who arranged the party from beginning to end.
    • Guests appreciated YYY and praises her for having the demeanor of a mistress even at a young age and said that anyone who can have a wife as good as her is truly blessed. They looked towards YWW who sat in a corner and said that in terms of appearance, YWW is slightly better. To add to that, YWW is a top scorer, admitted to Imperial Capital Media University, and is even friends with MJZ.
    • Everyone knew that this "slightly better" is in fact a euphemism. YWW's stunning appearance and performance truly stunned the audience today. However, even if it's clear to everyone how beautiful she is, what is beauty?
    • With YST's current situation, YWW can't be compared to YYY in any case. GYZ truly has the best of two worlds. People sighed and saw that when YYY's speech is over, GYZ suddenly walked toward the stage. YYY glanced at him and the butler HMK seemed conflicted and hesitant.
    • GYZ held YYY's hand and with eyes full of pity whispered," YYY, I know that you're thinking about your cousin's feelings but I beg you. Occasionally, also think about yourself, think of me! I want everyone to know, let the world know... you are mine." YYY nodded.
    • Everyone saw GYZ suddenly took the stage. Gossiping and curious eyes subconsciously fell on GYZ. They are curious to know what he'll do.
    • Only YWW in the corner knew that tonight, GYZ will not only break their engagement but also announce on the spot that he would be engaged to YYY, throwing away YWW's family's faces on the ground and crushing it. Because she created a scene due to this in her past life, the entire banquet was ruined and her parents lost all their face.
    • This world... everything seems to be repeated again...
    • GYZ took the microphone, "Gentlemen, I'm sorry to have delayed everyone a bit."
    • The audience's eyes were concentrated on GYZ and waited for his next words.
    • YWW looked up and after drinking the last cup of tea in front of her, stood up.
    • YMF saw YWW stand up and subconsciously held her wrists, "Wanwan, what are you going to do?"
    • YWW slightly lifted the corner of her lips and quietly freed her wrists from YMF's grip, "It has nothing to do with you."

15. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilpriestess likes this.
  16. Hawryas

Hawryas New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice , i can get what i want ,

17. waterdance68

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilpriestess, Zoeh, sandrik and 6 others like this.
  18. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololololol GYZ and Little Nine both got PKed by Wan Wan for different reasons lololol

YWW: I've fallen in love with someone else!!
    GYZ: *damage on male pride and ego over 99999* KO
    SYH: *damage on pure maiden heart over 99999* KO
    YWW: I'll bring him home!!!
    SYH: *revive + agi boost* Wifey wait for me.

19. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest... I really don't like the grandpa..........

Thank you so much for everyone translating the chapter ... You guys are amazing! :love::aww: