LCD Instant Kill

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, May 27, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really clear on why he has to see the girl naked to enhance her. Can't he just put the enhancements on her legs, arms and head for now and worry about her chest when they get back to someplace with female Fu Knights? Honestly, even if it has to go on the chest, its not like it has to go right on her non-existent breast so she could just wrap her chest beforehand.

I wonder what these hunters expect to get from hunting people far weaker and far less advanced than themselves? Is it just for sport or do they actually think that the MCs party would have something worthwhile? I know they do, but its still like a jie dan stage practitioner robbing a qi condenser for his treasure. I can't see it as being worth their time under normal circumstances.

Shio likes this.
  2. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    thought it was different enhancement techniques? the ones where he could put on different body parts were different with the enhancements used for his followers? or am i mistaken?

3. Amaelzaekil

Amaelzaekil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than her chest, the fu tattoo were supposed to go on her back. But the chinese people believe that the female should only show their skin to their husbands.

As for the evil Santa Claus with Fu hunting rifles, you were probably right in thinking that it was a sport. I would think it would be comparable to humans playing with goldfish in a huge tank

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Astaroth likes this.
  4. Leachinator

Leachinator [Jedi master general] Most Special Snowflake

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been awhile scince i read the chapters that explain it but from what i remember the fu has to be applied directly to the skin and as someone else commented in the culture being depicted "covering just the breasts" isn't going to help anyway.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Figures that the beast Fu sect (retards) somehow still survived all this time only to fuck over the MC & north Fu sect...

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, that whole area stank of 'trap' to me, so its fully possible that they just saved the MC and his party.

Astaroth likes this.
  7. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually that would be some nice plot-twist actually. They'll rush ahead and spring the trap in the place of 12th Guo & co. and inadvertently save their asses.

I don't think this will be the case though, but now I'm thinking that this is something I'd like to see happen.

It just seems to me like if the Santas with rifles could set a trap for them there, they ought to already know where they are and simply go there and gun them down.

Maybe there's another hidden danger though.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you may be forgetting that they do this sort of thing all the time. The trap wouldn't have been set specifically for the MC and his friends but for prey of the clan in general. It wouldn't be at all strange if their search patterns were designed to herd people towards the hope that this mountain represents. This massive plain of short grass and next to no trees doesn't exactly scream "naturally occurring" after all.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It would seem that that guy's sole reason for living is to drag the MC down :/

What exactly does he expect the MC and his party to do? Even if they suddenly joined the battle, he definitely wouldn't make it out alive. Or is he just hoping to increase the body count and doesn't really care if he's helping the people who have or will murder or enslave him and all of his subordinates?

Unless he's maybe referring to a different group? Or just bluffing to cause a distraction? It wouldn't be the first time a story pulled that kind of cliffhanger.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if there's only one, it might be better to just kill them and go find a new hiding place.

I hope his master survives and escapes. Honestly, in the condition those two are in, revenge shouldn't be as high of a priority as rest and food.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this guy should have some nice stuff on him ;)

I wonder how him failing to return will affect the others. Also wondering how the MC will kill him. Currently I'm betting on the bird fu.

How is the passage not collapsed yet? Or is he planning to dig his way through to the MC's group?

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how they'll escape without giving up the bird. I suppose he could say it was the bird's last charge, but I'd be stunned if that guy believed it. Its also not really possible to give up the bird and then murder him in his sleep to get it back or anything like that.

So, why didn't he just summon three birds and send them out to fight? With that many, it should be possible for them to kill everyone outside and even if they were wiped out, he'd still have the Fu and would be able to recharge it to the same level given enough time.

Aternus likes this.
  13. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Naturally it has to end with some random young master guy or whatever showing up who want the MC's stuff.

jacobpaige likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Rich idiots are so very common in these stories ;)

I wonder how long it will be until he has a chance for revenge against those idiots with the chariots. Also wondering when they'll remember to record their homeworld in the Door Fu.

Astaroth likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Does 12th's behavior remind anyone else of standard xianxia villains?

16. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So theres no romance in this novel right?

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I take it back. He's a street thug who bumps into and then demands medical fees ;)

Not so far, but physically, he's still only nine years old. There's been some hints of interest from his similarly aged bodyguard, but there's no telling if anything will come of it once they're both old enough.

18. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Vagabonds huh, and he's already bumped into one.

I wonder if he'll turn out to be a lunatic. I could see this go down the route of wanting to capture 12th as a chef or sudden random treasure in exchange for the receipt or such. Probably both, mr.Vagabond will first try and snag him but when it doesn't work he'll try to exchange only to get scammed by 12th...

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They often talk about not taking candy from strangers, but what about giving kebabs to them?
    He could also swear loyalty to him and join his entourage in exchange for high quality meals for the rest of his life. 12th's entourage is still quite small for his status after all.

Astaroth likes this.
  20. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the cover features an older him and who I'm assuming is chen(his girul fu warrior)

plus HE believes that reincarnation makes him infertile, its perfectly possible that his second body or wife was simply infertile. So it may change in the future, but he's only 9 atm.

Astaroth likes this.