Chinese Ghost Emperor Poison Imperial Concubine 鬼帝毒妃:逆天废材大姐大

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by bibi, Dec 2, 2017.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Ghost Emperor Poison Imperial Concubine 鬼帝毒妃:逆天废材大姐大
    Raw Link: http://www.69shu.com/txt/24627.htm
    NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I do not know what this novel is, but it is currently one of the most read by 69SHU. So, it should be good already!
    Description:
    (MT)
    She was murdered by the husband and The Apprentice, once through rebirth, ugly woman changed the angel, each road to the United States men, male God begged Dad to sue Niang under skirt! She has the golden Fingers, the royal family door to please, each road genius into a younger brother!Play Slag father bucket Aunt abused sister, playing the remnant scum fiance! He is a coquettish peerless, Xuan, the ghost of strong, but see her as life, almost every night entangled, "girl, no more seduce other men!" Or the king will turn you into my woman before the big wedding! ”

Elliana likes this.
  2. haruhi91

haruhi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I like reading transmigrated or reincarnated girl novels, but after a few the plot blurs and they all seem the same. Before saying that this novel should be translated, at least you could read something of the novel yourself

Elliana likes this.
  3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    The title make the ML sounds like abusive emperor that trying to poison MC.

4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Would some kind TLing soul do a proper TL of the synopsis?

I cant make out anything from the MTL.

Elliana likes this.
  5. minhchau1997

minhchau1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MT revised (It's not 100% accurate but I hope it helps) : Her husband and her disciple caused her to die. After going through rebirth, she changes from an ugly women into an angel. A passerby on the streets begs his dad and tells his mom he wants to worship her skirt. Having heaven-defying skills, the royal family tries to please her. A passerby genius becomes her brother, a slag/scum as a father, an aunt who abuses her sister, and a ruthless slag as her fiancee.
    He is peerless among his generation, the well-known powerful Ghost Emperor, yet he treats her like his life. He entangles himself with her almost every night: "Little girl, you're not allowed to seduce other men! Or else I will turn you into my wife before our wedding day!"

Elliana likes this.
  6. pinkrainmi

pinkrainmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffttt:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it really does, doesn’t it? That’s not even the full title.

chamchaworld likes this.
  8. Iamfeiii

Iamfeiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick summary for chapter 1:

MC got imprisoned by her own husband and her disciple. Apparently that disciple charmed/bewitched/seduced MC’s husband and they came up with a plot(?) to take her blood. Two years ago, MC revealed to him that she had attained the ability of eternal life, that if he marries her, she will teach him this particular ability / transfer her blood (in pill form I suppose, not too sure abt this part). She didn’t expect her disciple who she saved from the streets (disciple was 7 yrs old back then), to betray her. So first part ended up with MC self-destructing herself.

Second part is how she woke up and found out that she’s reborn in another world under the same name but different identity. She woke up by a splash of water thrown by her father with her younger step-sister standing at the side watching/gloating like a bitch. Apparently this Father wants MC to hand over a Moon stone that was a remnant given by MC’s late mother. This stone has the ability to improve a practitioner/cultivator’s skills by gathering the spiritual molecules (?).

It sounds like a very interesting story actually. But warnings to potential translator that this story is 1886 chapters long. So.... good luck yeah.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    govindec and chamchaworld like this.
  9. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I hate most in these books is not the betrayal of a love or family members but the betrayal of someone that was saved by the person they betrayed, especially when they had absolutely no interaction or connection before the person saved them. That’s why this summary already has me having a bone deep hatred for the disciple even before I start reading this book

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    chamchaworld likes this.
  10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I agree with you. Ungrateful b*tch is the thing that I hate most in the novel (and irl too). Like 'i save you and you didn't need to lick my shoes to show your gratefulness, but at least let live peacefully.' kind of thing.

Amia_15 likes this.
  11. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL really makes you wack you brain trying to understand the sentences...

Elliana likes this.
  12. Qu3in

Qu3in Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So true :LOL: