Which Chapter Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Expatamoeba, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I dropped it few months ago because of the trash male lead. But I heard he's a changed man now. So I decided to give him a chance. I remember dropping it when the MC and male lead went to some medical city or something. Anyone can tell me which chapter is that?

2. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
  3. amarasu

amarasu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be around ch. 200

4. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I stop reading this book at 100 chapter. I can't stand trash asshole male lead. I want to strangle him. Who do he think he is. Acting cool in front of people. I will call him useless man who only know fighting. Mc should have divorce him and kill his mom. She should stop giving face them. What a dumb mc she falls for ml even he protected other not her.

5. Boricua Lunar

Boricua Lunar The Jaded Wangfei Inquisitive Polymath

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hark! Do I hear more slandering of my truly misunderstood LFY?!?!"
    Boricua Lunar prepares to defend her favourite with flourish...pfft.

Tee Hee If we had thought of it sooner, we could have done factions like twilight. XD

6. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I should start reading novels with female MC .....orz
    I have nothing to read atm.

7. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    *gets summoned*

Yo. There’s a Medicine City arc and a Medical City arc, so it’s hard to give @Expatamoeba a chapter number without more context. @BlancFrost’s suggestion looks good for Medicine City tho. Here’s a link to the TOC for reference: http://volarenovels.com/poison-genius-consort/

Goodness...the LFY contempt is strong here, huh. I’d be happy to debate with any readers on him, because while he’s a faulty, flawed man, he also changes a lot...and it’s all thanks to Han Yunxi. I don’t think he’s ever been unredeemable for me, but he does take patience to accept. If you can get past the various tribulations plaguing our main couple, you will get nothing but sweetness and shared fluff at the end—as well as a better understanding for how they complement each other’s strengths and shortcomings.

I will say now that none of the main leads are perfect in this story (yes you too GBY), but neither are they beyond help. One of my enjoyments while reading the novel was seeing exactly how they ended up tempering and changing themselves, either directly or indirectly with HYX’s influence. She’s the one that really carries the story as its heart and soul, so chances are if she doesn’t do it for you, PGC won’t hold your interest long, either. For one, I appreciate the fact that she seems more “normal” than other MCs, being a poisons doctor who forgives and heals and can’t really fight instead of some amazing cold blooded murder genius princess whatever.

(Please don’t misunderstand kindness for weakness. She never forgets a grudge.)

But each to their own.

@Kurono Hey, come visit volare! Lots of fem MC novels up for picks in one convenient location! uwu