LCD A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 27, 2016.

1. vamignon

vamignon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god! What's the deal with romance? A young man isn't allowed to have a favorite girl? He has 4-5 girls that are interesting enough for him to keep an eye on them, and 1 who he has a kinda deeper connection with (Lingfei). It's completely normal to have 1 person of higher importance from within one's encounters. If lingfei didn't exist, another girl would have that position. So what is the blaming for? He hasn't picked the love of his life and he doesn't disregard any female encounters in advance.
    I think the whole romance department runs completely smoothly for the time being.

Nepuko, Dejebel and Shratath like this.
  2. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well you got it right!!
    most of the girls being discussed here will not have a similar type of events unfolding that will increase their likeness to the MC and after reading all the posts it seems that you is the one who really seems to understand the way that the author writes his romance, so there is no reason to expect something different in here and where everyone will agree with me,at least i hope so, that there is fair little amount of romance scenes in this novel but the ones who have/will show up will be very sweet and nice to read, even more because they would not be seen as out of place nor anything like that and most of them will END (the scene not the romance) with a subplot of comedy like almost every action that the MC takes in the novel that will make you laugh you ass off every time.

3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep thats how I see it too. This MC is different from all Er Gen he needed some humor especially the mess he did in RI. I just know a tragedy is coming in this novel thats pretty much his blueprint.

4. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    If they were forming a new sect, I wonder how lord Bai's status will become...
    I think there's a chance that his status would be no less than a patriarch itself.

It's becoming more interesting :blobpopcorn:

Nepuko likes this.
  5. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    Patriarch Bai !!

6. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if this does go through, he's one or two realms away from being a patriarch. They could make a new title for him though, or make him the sect leader, because that position only requires Foundation Establishment cultivation, which he has.

7. jodezaca

jodezaca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this resolution is a bit too overdone for me. i would've preferred it if bai xiaochun were more subtle about it and not just came between two warring sides to start yelling

8. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... he wants the both sect to stop fighting? But he is inviting them to fight with Profound and Pill sects? :hmm:
    More fighting, and more wiping out.

mrttao likes this.
  9. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The laziest and the King of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the 2 sects would nearly annihilate each other, while them working together would crush the other sects with little losses

hayyan and Nepuko like this.
  10. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's different. In this case it's like 2 family members trying to fight each other ofc he'll do everything to stop it. But if it's family vs stranger I think the choice is obvious....And well if the BSS and the SSS fuse it's ovious who'll be the winner between them and the PSS...the former formed an alliance without bloodshed(minus some few injuries) while the latter payed a high price..(even if they absorbed the Pill SS..)

hayyan likes this.
  11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Xiaochun has united both sects, soon they will be further united in the mutual desire beat the crap outta him.

12. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not if the waifus unite for that first

Nepuko likes this.
  13. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    loool True

justmehere likes this.
  14. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the case where the sects unite I wonder what BX's position will be...it sure will be awkward as hell. He'll certainly(?) have a very high position in both sects but as he's the only thing that links both sects I wonder if there will be attempts to kill him for rekindling the flames of war......
    PS : I don't know why but I feel like that Patriarch Droughtflame is...suspicious to say the least....

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  15. SeiNoNarukana

SeiNoNarukana [A Certain Holy Sword]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your words came true..

So,Who's the unexpected character ? My bet on du lingfei

If anybody listen to droughtflame ,they must be dumb. Obviously bxc is nightcrypt since he can supress their cultivation. Not imposter like he said. It can be said that droughtflame attacked their own blood master.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  16. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Er Gen romance in ISSTH was really bad, IMO, and this is reminding me of it. It feels like he includes it because he thinks that it's necessary in his stories, but he has no actual fondness for writing romantic developments. So he sticks to cliche scenarios, sidelines heroines as much as possible through PLOT reasons to minimize their screen time, then wraps it all up in a thoroughly unsatisfying and shallow manner at the end.

Time will tell whether AWE is going to be different, but I don't have my hopes up given how scarce Bai and Du's interactions have been throughout the story so far. They're practically strangers aside from the Luochen mountains incident.

(Still not as bad as Desolate Era romance though lul)

mrttao likes this.
  17. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arrrgggghhh

Im caught up!!!!!!
    Now i have to wait for 2 chapters a day again!!!!
    Omg this is excruciating!!!!!!

18. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha I was right about Droughtflame.....I guess it's Master Thousand-faces now :)
    Hoping nothing is wrong with Limitless.....(Imagine if he's in cahoots with Thousand faces or if the latter managed to overtake him but...unlikely..)

blablabla12 likes this.
  19. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the sects unite...may the waifu wars begin. He ended one war just to start another

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if the sects united, so can the waifu...