Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems we're back on track... LIKE SERIOUSLY, AUTHOR. What was those previous 7 nonsensical chapters about? Author should have just rested properly...........:facepalm:

Ch 371 (366): Take off your upper garment

GuangYao media.
    The moment Luochen enters company, he was greeted by many new actors etc, feeling uncomfortable with the new attention, he simply focused to rush upstairs into office. At a corner, Linhao gloomily stared at Luochen. LH was followed by few new actors, commenting how LC despite past his 3 years prime, still could have such explosive fame, his broker has quite the skill, can actually predict so accurately!

LH sneers, this only happens because LinZong died, Song JinLin is simply wishing to accomplish LZ's last wish that's why he made a sequel, it's not related to market forecasting, he's just a lucky bastard! Someone weakly muttered, "But it's thanks to that video, it was creatively made and pushed LC to the spotlight..." In the entertainment circle, luck is also a form of strength. LH: "Naive! Just him alone is a nobody, that character in 《Jing Long 2》has a lot of competition, how could a single video be enough to gain recognition?"

Inside YWW's office.
    After YWW messaged SYH to have a romantic dinner together, a knocking on the door was heard. YWW asked how's his practice, LC says it's going good. LC gaze complicated, in the past he worried & doubted why only practice these, and had to gamble to stop all his odd-jobs. In Jing Long, there's many combat scenes, and there's even more in the sequel. YWW nodded satisfied, "Take off your upper garment, let me see." Hearing this, LC mouth gaped, his face pales.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 372 (367): Little heart trembles from shock
    Her words probably caused him to misunderstand, subconsciously, the corner of her lips slightly twitched. I just want you to take off your coat, you don't need to look so panicked, okay? Sister, I think it's a bigger risk taking off your clothes, little hearts would tremble in shock. She knows that because of his past experiences, LC has a high vigilance and doesn't fully believe in her, but if he continues to maintain this kind of attitude, it'll be very difficult for her to work with. Now, the most important thing is the trust between an artist and their broker. As his face turned completely pale, LC bit his lip, she didn't know what he recalled. His gaze stagnantly fell onto the man at his desk, although he said such words, his eyes looked honest and clear, there was no trace of impurities, when ZWB looked at him, it was filled with desire and greed, their demeanor's were completely different...

YWW knows that things like trust can't be cultivated overnight, not to mention LC's serious psychological shadow, seeing LC's pale face, she finally decided not to force him, she tells him to forget it, if he doesn't want to.... As a result, just as she was about to continue speaking, LC suddenly stood up, grasped both sides of his clothes, then turned over the hem of his garment, leaving a slightly worn-out white T-shirt over his body. This causes YWW to become a bit surprised, she didn't expect that LC who was repulsed and disgusted by men to actually take this step. A moment later, she started to look at his figure. Usually, there isn't much to see when he was wearing clothes, but now that he's undressed, she can see that LC's stature was thin, she can almost see his ribs, his skin was also deathly pale... This was the results from when she had him follow a martial art teacher for half a month... It was worse than she ever imagined... Having an unceasing headache, YWW pinches between her eyebrows, although he can be considered 10 kg, but being thinner isn't always better, LC's thinness is completely overdoing it.

If they wanted to take some shots to expose him, they simply can't have him be seen with this kind of body! She completely overturned the script from before, unlike "Jing Long 1", LC was an innocent and simple boy, even though he was meek and mellow, it didn't matter, but for "Jing Long 2", LC age and temperament has greatly changed, he can no longer continue his juvenile appearance, there's also several scenes where it's required to see his figure. In any case, when the time comes, they can't use a double body, right? Director Song JinLin has a harsh quality requirements, it's absolutely not allowed. YWW wrote down a few things in her notebook, looking considerate, she tells him that he's too thin, first, gain some weight, then increase his muscle, she'll give him a plan, so he must do things according to what it says above. In addition, his other training courses, as well as nutritionist has been arranged for him, a dorm has also been applied for him, in order to conveniently manage him, he'll be living at the same building as 'him', this is the key, he can move over tonight. Before 'he' can give him the last shot from "Jing Long 2's" complete video, 'he' just received news that he passed the first test, so go back and prepare for it, next month is auditions, 'he'll' be living upstairs, so he can call him anytime! When LC heard YB tell him all of his future arrangements, he looked YB handing him the key that that was carved with 'Wan Jing Ming Court", he tightly clutched it in his palms, then silently nodded, "En."

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  3. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm off to go eating~ If any chapter came up, don't expect too much from me~~~
    Edit: Since no chapter updated, and I've finished my lunch, did some exercise... and now i'm sleepy... zzzz :sleep:

Neo Legis likes this.
  4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Gege be more gentle our xiao chen is still a bun kekekeke I'm betting my non-existent love life that the 4 fools would come in handy for LC kekekekekeke Bai Gege too devious ah! But really LC should just be exposed to SYH to deal a major blow not only to his ego but his fears kekekekeke

LH Weibo Status: Manager I'm sorry for doubting you

YB Weibo Status: Seeing wifey tonight:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 373 (368): You’re boss looks are too dangerous
    When broker's work hours are free, they don't need to stay at the company everyday, after YWW had LC's training course, fitness trainer, and nutritionist arranged, she posted an announcement online to recruitment a team then took a taxi to go to the Si Corporation. When she arrived, the young secretary took her straight to the president's office. Probably aware of the mysterious relationship between their president and YWW, the young secretary asked if Mr.Ye is upset. YWW pinched between her brows and tells them yes, he's upset... The young sectary blinked, they asked what's wrong? Did something happen? Is the president... angry again? The young secretary heard the beautiful young man sadly sigh, their boss is too dangerous. When YWW went into the president office, she saw that SYH still had unfinished business, she didn't know who he was video calling in front of the computer.

YWW then went to sit on the sofa, held her chin, then stared at the man by the desk who was wearing a Bluetooth headset and speaking fluent German in daze. Behind the man was a window, with the sky being set ablaze by the sunset, and with the man's extremely cool face contrasting, it formed an extremely beautiful picture. Not to mention the man's eyebrows, deep and dark pupils, thin lips, and impeccable looks. YWW struggled to regain her sight, nearly collapsing, she buried her cheeks in the palm of her hands. A man of sin... to be conspicuous... it's too conspicuous.... for him to be so conspicuous, how can she bring him back to see her parents? In the end, YWW had no interest in taking him to a high class restaurant so instead, she took him to a bar. Obviously, SYH's temperament would be out of place, but in such a noisy environment, SYH's existence made an area quiet and relaxing.

Supporting her head, she stared at the beauty who was sitting opposite from her, then anxiously sighed, seeing SYH leisurely putting down a cup of wine, raising his head, leaning against the sofa, then looking into her eyes, he lightly asks, "Have you seen enough?" For a moment, YWW becomes surprised, suddenly having an outburst of coughs, she discovered that his eyes were too unbridled, embarrassed, she tells him what, he looks good! YWW finally stabilizes her mind then asks him if he heard what she said at her grandpa's birthday dinner, about her engagement with GYZ. SYH replies back with an "En." Looking at SYH's expression, he should be in a good mood. YWW eyes suddenly lit up, she asks him if she can make a small request, since she's been so well-behaved. SYH took a sip of his wine then gave her a sidelong glance, "Speak."

6. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahahahha Wan Wan I want to have the same problem as you lololololol ah~ I want a high-spec lover too

Jtwassup and Fieyy-Qa like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 374 (369): Am I that unsightly?
    After thinking for awhile, she finally spoke, she tells him how because of her relationship with GYZ, that slag of a man, her relationship with her parents has been very bad, back at the Ye home, she told her parents clearly that in order to reassure them, she told them that she figured things out, she even told them about the two of them (him and her)... after pausing, she looked at SYH then continued, she tells him since they've been dating for more than 2 years now, does he want to come back with her to meet her parents? What she's most worried about is the day when her parents accidentally discover her and SYH's things, SYH's attitude towards her parents, together with the fact if her parents find out she's been forced to be with him, she can't imagine the consequences... So, she had to think of a solution before things get worst. If SYH agrees, and is willing to cooperate, then that would be great.

The moment YWW's words fell, it felt as if the surrounding noises had suddenly receded from her ears, all attention was on the man's reaction sitting opposite from her. SYH's finger on his wine glass paused, because of the bar's dim light, his expression wasn't very clear. Seconds past... "Can't you?" When YWW saw this, her eyes looked desolated, she asks him is she just a plaything to him, if he's not happy, he can shut her up, rejoice, then let her fly out of confinement... She knows that he might not like her very much with other people, even her own parents, but, if he has such an attitude, her parents will think that she was taken by bad people, or even worse, think that she'd being held in captivity... SYH's complexion looked calm, seeing the girl look more wrong, as if she was about to cry, she tells him that they're her dad and mom, they're also his future father-in-law and mother-in-law, has he just been playing with her, and never thought about marrying her?

After hearing the word "marriage", in a split second, SYH's eyes fluctuated, "Okay." The moment SYH's voice fell, YWW asks him really? Then can he change suits, make himself ugly, and look able and virtuous... it's to make things a little more safer! SYH: "......" In a cold voice, “Am I that unsightly?” YWW hurriedly shook her head, how can he be! But he should also know, because of GYZ, her parents had been worried about her being cheated, too powerful and rich men are people she can't control, they're afraid that the other person would abandon her and so on, what's more, she actually found a rich man that can cause the blue dome of heaven to fall and smash into piece! If she told them directly, they would become worried and have sleepless nights! So, she can't tell them his identity just yet, first, she must assure them, so, she has to wrong him a little... SYH seemed to be angrily smiling(?), leisurely looking at her, he then comments about her needing to be more secure. Taking out her cellphone, she shows him a photo, then tells him that this is more or less the kind of level that should be okay.

Realize how late it is, if a new chapter comes out, I can't do it.

8. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder whose picture Wanwan is going to pull out? Is it a famous superstar? Or... maybe Ye Mufan? Or surprise, surprise! It's actually our Big White's? :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Jtwassup, Lianna and JuuHachi like this.
  9. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's going to be the math teacher's :blob_sunglasses: After which he will get demolished by SYH

Jtwassup and Lianna like this.
  10. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot Twist: It's the photo of Ye Han's #1 Fanboy ahahahahahahhaah

11. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new chapter is out .someone translate it.please. waiting

Nourashraf__ and JuuHachi like this.
  12. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally the photo reveal (hopefully)!!!

Jtwassup likes this.
  13. srvdas26

srvdas26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the photo is NieWuming's???

JuuHachi likes this.
  14. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a photo of a comedian wearing red shirt, green pants, thick rimmed glasses, dark skinned, buck teeth and bald. Extremely difficult to explain.

Jtwassup, elsaSmith797 and Lianna like this.
  15. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 375 (370): Played Off
    • YWW showed the picture to SYH for him to have a look.
    • The photo seems to be a dark skinned comedian with big front teeth and was wearing a red 1980s plaid shirt, green jeans and thick black rimmed glasses.
    • SYH didn't say anything and as YWW continued to convince him his face seems to turn uglier and uglier.
    • YWW said that SYH is always on her mind and that he has seen and accepted her at her ugliest and she didn't hold back, she's just afraid of what her parents will say if they saw SYH's face.
    • Back at the apartment, YWW continued to coax SYH saying that if SYH is ugly and is being followed around by a big beauty, others will certainly think he's rich.
    • As she despaired mixed with anxiety, YWW forced SYH inside the apartment and tried a different tactic saying how SYH can be so unreasonable and how she played ugly for so many times for him but SYH won't do it for her.
    • SYH was pushed at the edge of the sofa, one of YWW's knee on his side.
    • SYH asked with cold eyes, what will happen if he doesn't do it?
    • YWW more determined not to let SYH appear with his true face, pushed SYH directly to the sofa. "We'll do it today, no exceptions."
    • YWW heard something fell. Her heart suddenly had an extremely bad feeling.. with a stiff back, she turned around and saw...
    • HXY wearing pajamas, near his feet is a box of beer which fell to the floor.
    • What made YWW more desperate is that standing next to HXY is LC!

16. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    poor LC must be so startled :blobrofl::blobrofl:seeing YB cornering SYH

Hanaru, odanezz0_3 and Lianna like this.
  17. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry LC your broker is definitely an incident guy, but not for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lianna likes this.
  18. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WW is still dressed as YB?

Lianna and Nanashy like this.
  19. elsaSmith797

elsaSmith797 crazy and curious

Reading List:
    Link
    LC: :blobfearful: :sweating_profusely::blobdizzy: ..
    HXY: I didn't see anything :blobwhistle:
    SYH : ...........
    YB : Oh , it's nothing . Just trying to convince my friend aka wifey to dress ugly :blobsweat: .

Hanaru, LaDyViL, vsukio and 5 others like this.
  20. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The person had to be dark skinned to be ugly?:blobconfused::blobsweat:

Aniki212 likes this.